Male HQ

Tight, shrinked balls for old man

Guest Little Bear Uncle

Guest Little Bear Uncle

I have tight balls. When I'm close to orgasm, my balls actually tighten so much that half of them are pushed into my groin cavity.

I never thought much about it before because the tight pressures makes me shoot high up to my neck. Some sinsehs told me I'm having young boys balls, they'll drop once I'm old man.

Well, they never did.

However, recently some younger tops are teasing me, why I have no balls? My ball sacs are still there but shrinks to prune size. They can feel my balls are still there but they say maybe my gonads are not properly developed on the way to being male. That's why I'm such a insatiable bottom.

Suddenly, I thought they may have a point. Because I see old men my age, their balls are loose and swings freely. Though I still look manly enough but even when I exercise hard, I don't get those venous types of muscles of other men. Other men get hard pecs, I get big supple pecs typical for bears. But I don't look like a bear man. Oh boy, are they sensitive when I get fucked and they only getting more sensitive with old age.

Worse yet, during recent medical checks, the doctor said I have low testosterone level but it's still normal for old man. He asked me how I felt, which I think he meant sexually. I said I'm fine. He hinted that he can prescribe testosterone therapy if I ever need it.

Worse again, recently those ordinary exercises are giving me muscles and back aches that don't normally happen. It takes me a week to recover.

Meanwhile I thought about what the doctor said about old age menopause. I think he was looking at my big boobs while saying that. He told me to watch for effects of low testosterone and let him know next time.

I'm checking my body and I'm thinking my balls are not dropping because of low testosterone levels. Some tops are surprised that old man still have young boy balls. Some are not that complimentary and suggesting I'm not a full grown man, exterior man but interior the needs of a woman to get fucked.

Only Now it's glaringly noticeable because it's so different from other old men balls that they have seen. And some of them are old men chasers who like low hanging balls that they can play with.

I'm not really that worried but I'm thinking why not go for testosterone therapy as suggested by the doctor. However when I enquired about the costs, my balls "dropped".

Anybody tried testosterone therapy? What are the benefits to you?

On 10/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Guest Little Bear Uncle said:

I have tight balls. When I'm close to orgasm, my balls actually tighten so much that half of them are pushed into my groin cavity.

I never thought much about it before because the tight pressures makes me shoot high up to my neck. Some sinsehs told me I'm having young boys balls, they'll drop once I'm old man.

Well, they never did.

However, recently some younger tops are teasing me, why I have no balls? My ball sacs are still there but shrinks to prune size. They can feel my balls are still there but they say maybe my gonads are not properly developed on the way to being male. That's why I'm such a insatiable bottom.

Suddenly, I thought they may have a point. Because I see old men my age, their balls are loose and swings freely. Though I still look manly enough but even when I exercise hard, I don't get those venous types of muscles of other men. Other men get hard pecs, I get big supple pecs typical for bears. But I don't look like a bear man. Oh boy, are they sensitive when I get fucked and they only getting more sensitive with old age.

Worse yet, during recent medical checks, the doctor said I have low testosterone level but it's still normal for old man. He asked me how I felt, which I think he meant sexually. I said I'm fine. He hinted that he can prescribe testosterone therapy if I ever need it.

Worse again, recently those ordinary exercises are giving me muscles and back aches that don't normally happen. It takes me a week to recover.

Meanwhile I thought about what the doctor said about old age menopause. I think he was looking at my big boobs while saying that. He told me to watch for effects of low testosterone and let him know next time.

I'm checking my body and I'm thinking my balls are not dropping because of low testosterone levels. Some tops are surprised that old man still have young boy balls. Some are not that complimentary and suggesting I'm not a full grown man, exterior man but interior the needs of a woman to get fucked.

Only Now it's glaringly noticeable because it's so different from other old men balls that they have seen. And some of them are old men chasers who like low hanging balls that they can play with.

I'm not really that worried but I'm thinking why not go for testosterone therapy as suggested by the doctor. However when I enquired about the costs, my balls "dropped".

Anybody tried testosterone therapy? What are the benefits to you?

Testosterone replacement therapy or TRT is usually recommended for men who have symptoms of low testosterone or have proven low levels of testosterone based on their blood tests.

It is not known to cause balls to hang low. In fact testosterone replacement may cause the balls to shrink due to suppression of natural production of Testosterone from the testes. So i wouldn't recommend TRT for that purpose.

TRT works to make up for T that isn’t being produced by your testes.

If you have true hypogonadism, TRT can:

improve your sexual function

boost your sperm count and volume

increase levels of other hormones that interact with T, including prolactin

People also seek out TRT for a range of non-medical reasons, such as:

losing weight

increasing energy levels

boosting sexual drive or performance

raising endurance for athletic activities

gaining extra muscle mass for bodybuilding

Best to speak to a doctor who can advise you on whether you are suitable for TRT and what type is suited for you.

https://www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/what-causes-low-sex-drive-in-men-low-in-libido

Regards,

Dr T

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.