Male HQ

#TrueStory, PART I of III: i will never fuck a fit guy anymore

30yochinese

Just left the "Scene of Crime". He is a personal trainer, has a nice dick as a btm guy, but has serious flaws... i am not here to expose him, coz 20 minutes ago i handed him my donation of 10ml of Semen, but i want the public to know a guy with BMI 20.1 kg/m2 mite leave u with the best sex...& Also a bad memory...stay tuned...

Edited by 30yochinese

On 10/14/2021 at 6:25 AM, 30yochinese said:

Just left the "Scene of Crime". He is a personal trainer, has a nice dick as a btm guy, but has serious flaws... i am not here to expose him, coz 20 minutes ago i handed him my donation of 10ml of Semen, but i want the public to know a guy with BMI 20.1 kg/m2 mite leave u with the best sex...& Also a bad memory...stay tuned...

Hi

love to know what actually happened 

Kiss and tell I’m gay circle is a no no. If you had a lousy session with someone, go settle with him and not broadcast to the whole world now bad he is ( or how angel you are). It takes two hands to clap. 
What happened behind closed door, stays behind close door. 
If a crime has happened, go to the police. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, bluerunner said:

Kiss and tell I’m gay circle is a no no. If you had a lousy session with someone, go settle with him and not broadcast to the whole world now bad he is ( or how angel you are). It takes two hands to clap. 
What happened behind closed door, stays behind close door. 
If a crime has happened, go to the police. 

Wait just realized he still have yet to tell us why....

Where's continuation? 

So many days no update part two, but frequent comments on others, rate 1star