Male HQ

TVB To Air Its First Gay Dating Show (compiled)

practease

Guest guest
10 hours ago, superflawless said:

The host, Vinci, was asked by (I assumed) Singaporeans, if Boyscation 仔仔 will be coming to Singapore.

I was surprised to hear him said that there are plans, but (this part I am unsurprised) he said that the hotel accomodations are too exorbitant to consider at this moment.

I hope they will come by eventually. I like a lot of them because of their personality.

My top 4 favs are: Kenny, Carson, Kevin and Ray.

Come to sg to film or get sporeans to participate in the show? Wonder will sg media allow such show to get publicity in sg.

I think it's just a meet and greet for fans of the show. It will be recorded and broadcast like how the actual show was shown. TVB channels, Youtube etc etc....

These days, publicity can be generated even without the approval of state sanctioned media. 

That is the advantage of social media 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, superflawless said:

I think it's just a meet and greet for fans of the show. It will be recorded and broadcast like how the actual show was shown. TVB channels, Youtube etc etc....

These days, publicity can be generated even without the approval of state sanctioned media. 

That is the advantage of social media 

Good if they have a SG version.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.