Male HQ

TVB To Air Its First Gay Dating Show (compiled)

practease

On 10/23/2021 at 1:07 AM, Dart said:

The anus may not be a reproductive organ but it's a sexual organ. The prostate is for both men to enjoy. 

Gay sex is just unnatural sex, that is just it. Why keep on denying or disputing it 😆 

Whether it is acceptable, it's for the overall society to think about it.

You people know how to keep reproducing and do not know how to take responsibility until the earth is over populated and use up a lot of natural resources which is truly scarce.

Gee, I wish I could say that to your parents.

Those unwanted babies you people discarded, were adopted by our community.

You should thank us for keeping the population and natural resources in check.

That's a sweeping statement. There are many countries that ban adoption by gays including Singapore. I think there are much more straight  couples willing to take in these poor children. 

Erm.. not really.  Nature has other ways in keeping the population on check albeit tragic e.g. Covid-19?? Natural disasters e.g. Earthquakes , etc..

You are contradicting yourself. How is homosexuality abnormal and against nature when it is practiced in the animal kingdom?

That have been addressed. You are just plain lazy to scroll up. 😆 

On 10/23/2021 at 1:13 AM, fab said:

This fellow is just a troll who purposely come here to stir shit. Just 犯贱。

The thread is advocating for have gay tv dating show in Singapore knowing that majority of the Singaporeans either disagree or are not ready yet for such shows, wondering who's stirring shit  ? Haha..

On 10/23/2021 at 1:54 AM, fab said:

Most homophobic are actually gay in denial.

I won't say all gays but certain population of the gays like you are in denial that gay sex and preference are not normal. 

Standards so high still need to be in dating show?

Okay then again, as expected, it’s just for entertainment or for viewership ratings.
Im sure these guys have no issue at all looking for dates in real life!

Not bad is an understatement.  Most are models or actors calibre. 

Seem more like taking it as a stepping stone. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/19/2021 at 5:17 AM, practease said:

Wah...Singapore is starting to feel like a backward underdeveloped country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/tvb-to-air-its-first-gay-dating-show-vinci-wong-host-15433766

Following the success of ViuTV’s gay drama, Ossan’s Love, which follows a young man who finds himself caught in a love triangle between his boss and his roommate, TVB will be airing its first gay dating show in November this year, according to Hongkong media.

The show, titled Boyscation, will be hosted by former TVB star Vinci Wong, 50.

Vinci, who is also credited as the show’s producer, Instagrammed a snap of him with a glass of champagne on the set of the show. “The most important chapter of my TV career. The most extraordinary attempt in Hongkong television history,” he wrote.

Vinci made his showbiz debut as a TVB artiste in 1994 and would go on to make his name as an accomplished host.

In 2013, Vinci came out as gay, making him one of the few openly gay celebs in Hongkong. He tied the knot with his non-celeb boyfriend, Kevin Chow, in Canada in 2016.

The 50-year-old, who is the second cousin of actor Kevin Cheng, comes from money.

Vinci is currently the executive director of Wong's Kong King International, a billion-dollar company started by his father, Senta Wong, who serves as the chairman on the company’s board of directors.

Vinci celebrated his fifth wedding anniversary with his husband (right) last month
In an interview, Vinci revealed that he has always wanted to do a show like Boyscation as a way to do more for the community. “It’s not easy to legalise same-sex marriage,” he said.

Luckily, after he broached the topic with Eric Tsang, who’s now the general manager of TVB, as well as the other C-suite executives, they were supportive of his idea.

Vinci added that he was given a lot of support as the TVB execs want it to be a marquee show for the station.

Vinci said he understands that since Boyscation would be airing on TVB, there might be some more conservative viewers who would express their concern that the show would ‘teach youths to turn to same-sex relationships’.

“I see this as a challenge, regardless of whether they accept it or not, I want to let more people know [about this] ‘cos this is real life, and [the contestants are] real people who exist in society. But of course, if [the public] doesn’t scold me over this, I’d be even happier,” he said. 

A scroll through the comments on Vinci’s IG post show that a large number of netizens are looking forward to the show.

“TVB is having a breakthrough. It might not be something that traditional viewers can accept, but [we can do it] step by step”, wrote one netizen.

He looks like late 30's instead of 50, 老gay really know how to take gd care of his skin. Or maybe botox lol.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yes I agree.

A large proportion of Singaporeans are actually quite open minded, just that you always hear more from the conservative & uptight group who make the loudest & most noise.

Get back to the topic!

This is not your personal chat! 

GO PM Each other !

Singapore TV can never have such things you see even Benjamin benvoda Tan did not speak up for his LGBTQ when the gay discrimination storyline from his own Channel 8 starring drama My Guardian Angel caused a sensation last year. Own people never support own people how can this community move forward.

On 10/19/2021 at 11:45 AM, superflawless said:

I never mentioned the Opposition Party.

There really is no need to tar and feather them, just to prop up the PAP. 

Just today, a married businessman was blackmailed for having sex with another man. A truly conservative society would see said businessman paying the blackmailers and not opting to go to the police instead. He chose to seek help from authorities and the result is that the blackmailers are facing the brunt of the law.

My point is: it is no longer taboo to be gay in Singapore.

No one cares. 

So this TVB show is not only timely and we can all watch online. Bypass all the MDA rubbish guidelines. 

You only think about the English speaking and open-minded younger generation of Singaporeans.

Have you thought of the older generation and the Chinese speaking population?

Very selfish and self-centered thoughts. And there is no need to politicise the matter.

On 10/28/2021 at 4:23 PM, sunrayz81 said:

You only think about the English speaking and open-minded younger generation of Singaporeans.

Have you thought of the older generation and the Chinese speaking population?

Very selfish and self-centered thoughts. And there is no need to politicise the matter.

Yup, the haters think the world orbits around them. The Opposition Party is not too bad and deserves a place in Sg's political system.  It's majority of their supporters that are self centered, malicious and disgusting. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2021 at 11:48 AM, Guest Morals said:

Gay sex is just unnatural sex, that is just it. Why keep on denying or disputing it 😆 

Whether it is acceptable, it's for the overall society to think about it.

I won't say all gays but certain population of the gays like you are in denial that gay sex and preference are not normal. 

By gay sex u mean anal sex right? 

U really are gay-in-denial coming here otherwise as a straight, u would be at Sam's reading what kinks are the straights into there.

Many are into anal sex. In fact they call that the extra special. Prostitutes charge extra special price for that. It's seldom used and tight that's why it's extra shiok man. They bragged about it.

Now there's even bi who said they tried both prostitute vagina sex and m-m anal sex. The prostitute vagina so well used everyday, is so big and soft he hardly felt anything like fucking a dead fish. But a manhole, vvavaboom , tight warm with feelings instead of dead fish. 

Sg straights are not conservative anymore.

U know that visiting prostitutes and having vaginal sex is not for reproduction. Couples using condoms are not following your Catholic laws either.

Anal sex whether between males or m-f is still anal sex. How to justify that it's ok for

m-f but not for m-m? Using reproduction as the only natural reason to allow sex is then so blatantly stupid and self-denial.

22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

don understand y drewdrew make his choice de, clearly louis is better lo, hais

actually louis n hoho aso quite gd pair, lol

anw, here is trailer 4 ep15

After they have finished filming the show, in the end none of them become couple right?

21 hours ago, stevechia said:

Yes, he is my cup of tea. Not the most handsome of the lot but very macho looking.

Agreed, he looks manly. Body is hot also. This show also shows that in gay community, appearance is important. Those guys who did not make it as couples, all are not that attractive in their look.

Guest Shallot
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Agreed, he looks manly. Body is hot also. This show also shows that in gay community, appearance is important. Those guys who did not make it as couples, all are not that attractive in their look.

gosh you are so shallow

• G_M changed the title to TVB To Air Its First Gay Dating Show (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.