Male HQ

NOC saga

lohwpr

Wah ... this saga blowing big BIG BIG .... https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1 

What with taking money from company to help her Malaysian brother get Singapore PR and giving him $4500 pay some more; Take company funds to do own porky mask business; Barter off employee for sex with logistic company director in exchange to get delivery services. 

Introduction

Hi readers, we are a group of current and ex-employees from Night Owl Cinematics (NOC). Amidst all the allegations against Sylvia Chan from @sgcickenrice and the interview from MS News, we have decided to shed light on our workplace encounters over the years with Sylvia Chan. 

We would like to put out a disclaimer that we have exhausted all means of trying to get our voices heard in NOC by talking to key members of the management team as appointed by Sylvia - such as Sylvia herself, the accountant, her lawyers (neither do we understand why are they involving themselves with us directly but we tried too), and more but to no avail.

Zoom meeting video: 

Evidently from the Zoom meeting, Ryan and his team gave their all to fight for the improvement of employee welfare, including but not limited to unreasonably large amounts of workload and the inhumanely long working hours stretching till 5am or later for years. However, it all seemed to be falling on deaf ears, with Sylvia looking disinterested and using her phone or reacting unconstructively. Unfortunately, this has just been one of many occurrences where our voices have been shut down and there has been no conclusions nor improvements. 

The employees (both past and present) have put their blood, sweat, and tears into NOC and it is not our intention to bring it down. If anything, all we do want is for Sylvia to be accountable for her misdeeds and mistreatment. Disappointed with the statements she released, and knowing even then she was unmoved, this is our last resort. We are only a few of Sylvia’s victims, and we feel that if we still choose to keep silent, she will continue getting her way, possibly worse, and there will be even more casualties.

On 10/20/2021 at 5:51 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wah ... this saga blowing big BIG BIG .... https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1 

What with taking money from company to help her Malaysian brother get Singapore PR and giving him $4500 pay some more; Take company funds to do own porky mask business; Barter off employee for sex with logistic company director in exchange to get delivery services. 

Introduction

Hi readers, we are a group of current and ex-employees from Night Owl Cinematics (NOC). Amidst all the allegations against Sylvia Chan from @sgcickenrice and the interview from MS News, we have decided to shed light on our workplace encounters over the years with Sylvia Chan. 

We would like to put out a disclaimer that we have exhausted all means of trying to get our voices heard in NOC by talking to key members of the management team as appointed by Sylvia - such as Sylvia herself, the accountant, her lawyers (neither do we understand why are they involving themselves with us directly but we tried too), and more but to no avail.

Zoom meeting video: 

Evidently from the Zoom meeting, Ryan and his team gave their all to fight for the improvement of employee welfare, including but not limited to unreasonably large amounts of workload and the inhumanely long working hours stretching till 5am or later for years. However, it all seemed to be falling on deaf ears, with Sylvia looking disinterested and using her phone or reacting unconstructively. Unfortunately, this has just been one of many occurrences where our voices have been shut down and there has been no conclusions nor improvements. 

The employees (both past and present) have put their blood, sweat, and tears into NOC and it is not our intention to bring it down. If anything, all we do want is for Sylvia to be accountable for her misdeeds and mistreatment. Disappointed with the statements she released, and knowing even then she was unmoved, this is our last resort. We are only a few of Sylvia’s victims, and we feel that if we still choose to keep silent, she will continue getting her way, possibly worse, and there will be even more casualties.

Now I know why they are divorcing. I didnt know she smoking also. 

It is safe to say without Ryan, there will be no NOC.

From operation point of view, Ryan could probably survive without Sylvia but Sylvia will not survive without Ryan. 

Ryan should just start another company on his own and I believe many would follow. Given time, it will catch up with NOC. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, lohwpr said:

From operation point of view, Ryan could probably survive without Sylvia but Sylvia will not survive without Ryan. 

Ryan should just start another company on his own and I believe many would follow. Given time, it will catch up with NOC. 

But the effort to restart a branding and throw away the brand he created with 10+ yrs effort... just sad...

I cant seems to like her since day 1 i watched NOC. I dont know why. Well now I guess I know why. Also last time I think I only come to watch noc just because of Aiken. Lol

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

This is probably the hottest thing on SG internet space since last night.

https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/

AVvXsEiYKyBxD-2qyUP36NsVT5knCCAy-gmwqciV

spacer.png

AVvXsEgbxw17PoGtU1fI0T1zbiLOz29otyca1rwQ

Allegedly Bartering Sex for Services

Continuing from the above mentioned Chilli venture, in order for there to be delivery services, Sylvia allegedly made arrangements with the founder of one of Singapore’s top courier and logistics company (let’s call him Courier C) to barter sex with some of NOC's talents for its help with delivering the Chillis for free. According to section 146 of the Women’s Charter, any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person (being a woman or girl) shall be guilty of an offence. 

Choosing to remain anonymous, the talent alleges that Sylvia had created a group chat involving Sylvia, herself (Talent A) and another talent (that Courier C was originally interested in) to plan for a night of drinking. It was purportedly planned during a period of time where Talent A was at a vulnerable point in her life and mentioned that Sylvia was continually convincing them to go out and have a night of “fun”.  During the night, Talent A had no idea that there was an underlying agenda to the meeting. Eventually after a few drinks, Talent A was intoxicated and performed sexual intercourse with the founder of the courier company. 

Talent A then found out from a mutual friend that Sylvia allegedly arranged for the whole session with the intention of getting either of the talents to have sex with Courier C for a logistics sponsorship. After that night, Sylvia allegedly mentioned to said mutual friend that she managed to successfully procure whatever logistics she required.

& whole lot more....

On 10/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, lohwpr said:

is best to say with my view !

ryan is more on the back room ops /video man/ - cannot present himself to client type.

while sylvia got the sale marketing - aggressive to close deal.

Both should sit down to discuss the win win situation. SC step down while he take over to save the company...but i doubt they will. So maybe new company will set up and make SC doom. 

On 10/20/2021 at 11:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

Very obvious who the dick belongs to :rolleyes:

not obvious de.

rumoured to be co-founder of another local company.

looks a bit like Ryan ... hehehehe

On 10/20/2021 at 12:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

not obvious de.

rumoured to be co-founder of another local company.

looks a bit like Ryan ... hehehehe

looks abit like Ryan?
errr…..should be look abit like ex national swimmer Russ Ong.

On 10/20/2021 at 12:39 PM, Firday said:

On 10/20/2021 at 12:42 PM, Firday said:

On 10/20/2021 at 12:44 PM, Firday said:

Post and Edit with "."

Post and Edit with "."

Post and Edit with "."

5x some more!

You very free huh??

On 10/20/2021 at 1:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

looks abit like Ryan?
errr…..should be look abit like ex national swimmer Russ Ong.

Don't insult Russ Ong.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Don't insult Russ Ong.

russ ong also not v good looking to begin with.
but really got abit of resemblance. 
big cock guy actually look relatively cute when he is slimmer, based on internet photos.

Actually I don't understand why so many people in this region spend time to listen and watch these youtubers, instragrammers and others.

Maybe it is a generation thing.

But to me it seems to be  a waste of time in watching all these Youtubers, Insta-influencers etc. In the end they want to sell something. And even if they don't do product placement in their own videos but they gain through commercial ads from others...

Ask a good friend, at least (if he is a good friend) he gives a honest response to any of your questions on life, travel, products, services...  Better to ask two good friends. ha ha

Just my 2 cents. ha ha

Fucking toxic personality. This is a damm good example of if a fucker is in a higher management/ position and has power. The whole place (be it organisation ,group , company )will become contaminated and toxic. Low morale issues, job unsatisfactory, burnout (which is the in topic nowadays ) and will indirectly link to other cases (suicidal ,murder , mental health etc etc )

Edited by Kimochi

Guest Young gay
On 10/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, singalion said:

Actually I don't understand why so many people in this region spend time to listen and watch these youtubers, instragrammers and others.

Maybe it is a generation thing.

But to me it seems to be  a waste of time in watching all these Youtubers, Insta-influencers etc. In the end they want to sell something. And even if they don't do product placement in their own videos but they gain through commercial ads from others...

Ask a good friend, at least (if he is a good friend) he gives a honest response to any of your questions on life, travel, products, services...  Better to ask two good friends. ha ha

Just my 2 cents. ha ha

For entertainment of course.

Nobody will depend on them for serious advice.

Yes its a generation thing.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, Guest Young gay said:

For entertainment of course.

Nobody will depend on them for serious advice.

Yes its a generation thing.

Don't think it is only entertainment. Plenty of them seem to promote certain products, services, fashion etc...

Added later:

In October 2021, Chan was accused of “verbally abusing employees, fostering toxic workplace culture”.[10] Colgate and Milo ceased collaborations with the company in response to the allegations.

=> NOC was promoting products and it was not just entertainment.

Edited by singalion

On 10/20/2021 at 10:33 AM, Guest whoa said:

Allegedly Bartering Sex for Services

Continuing from the above mentioned Chilli venture, in order for there to be delivery services, Sylvia allegedly made arrangements with the founder of one of Singapore’s top courier and logistics company (let’s call him Courier C) to barter sex with some of NOC's talents for its help with delivering the Chillis for free. According to section 146 of the Women’s Charter, any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person (being a woman or girl) shall be guilty of an offence. 

Choosing to remain anonymous, the talent alleges that Sylvia had created a group chat involving Sylvia, herself (Talent A) and another talent (that Courier C was originally interested in) to plan for a night of drinking. It was purportedly planned during a period of time where Talent A was at a vulnerable point in her life and mentioned that Sylvia was continually convincing them to go out and have a night of “fun”.  During the night, Talent A had no idea that there was an underlying agenda to the meeting. Eventually after a few drinks, Talent A was intoxicated and performed sexual intercourse with the founder of the courier company. 

Talent A then found out from a mutual friend that Sylvia allegedly arranged for the whole session with the intention of getting either of the talents to have sex with Courier C for a logistics sponsorship. After that night, Sylvia allegedly mentioned to said mutual friend that she managed to successfully procure whatever logistics she required.

& whole lot more....

This can be serious. If the girl was ‘intoxicated’ (drunk) and was not willing, it can be deemed as rape. But of course whether she’s willing anot, we do not know.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:16 PM, Guest Cock said:

Who is that big and fat cock guy that this slut is referring to? Is it the co founder of one of our local companies and wearing specs? 

not wearing specs.

brother, very obvious already.

local courier company with 3 founders.

look like russ ong.

if you go see the screenshot, the first, middle and last letter of the name also not masked properly. 

Not the one wearing specs and look like Ryan one. Guest Ninja already give you guys massive hint la. LOL 😄

Edited by Mushigg

On 10/20/2021 at 2:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

not wearing specs.

brother, very obvious already.

local courier company with 3 founders.

look like russ ong.

if you go see the screenshot, the first, middle and last letter of the name also not masked properly. 

oh wait, i just realise they mask the name properly already. but still, not difficult to guess.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:24 PM, Mushigg said:

Not the one wearing specs and look like Ryan one. Guest Ninja already give you guys massive hint la. LOL 😄

look like russ ong

On 10/20/2021 at 8:09 PM, Fiacla said:

Twitter came out with a video in 2019. looks like her, but cannot confirm is her. LOL

I saw too, but dun think its her, and also the dick in the vid is definitely not big & thick :rolleyes:

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 10/20/2021 at 3:55 PM, Guest Van said:

Aiya for those who still dunno who, just go to HWZ forum, over there they dun bother to hide identity and just say it out.

Actually the boss of the logistics company looks not bad!

While I can sympathize the people who feel they have been mistreated in the workplace, posting the video on a public forum like YouTube can be considered a breach of privacy if the parties involved are not notified that they are being recorded, and that if sensitive topics are discussed and uploaded for public consumption, NOC can go after the person who posted it. 

This is just an unfortunate situation where they cannot resolve amicably within the company itself. I like NOC, and I enjoy the stuff they produce from time to time. 

Love. 

On 10/21/2021 at 1:19 AM, Guest Hurhur said:

Nope, unfortunately as ugly as her

He used to do skits with NOC at the earlier stages, I thought he and Nina had great chemistry.

sikeen-ghost-makeup.jpg

I somehow am more drawn to Nina as she feels more authentic and grounded as compared with Sylvia, and her being ah lian is more convincing.
nina-500x500.jpg

But of late, Sikeen appears to have gained a lot of weight, his recent appearances looks very different from before.
Screen-Shot-2018-08-16-at-6.52.34-PM.jpg

Just my two cents. I've watched NOC's videos back when they were just a little group of 3~5. I think that was around 2012/3? And Sylvia still had that awful looking neon blue hair, no offense of course. And Ryan was always playing the role of a silly 5 year old with his watermelon cap ensemble and Nina and Sikeen occasionally made appearances as the couple or something. When I first saw Sylvia onscreen, I had this inexplainable hunch that she was trouble. Much like Deekosh.

Something about her onscreen persona screamed she was probably NOT an easy person to work with offscreen too. I shrugged off my hunch, thinking it was just first impressions and it was through the internet anyway. Years passed, I would occasionally watch some of NOC videos, but the one that really got me hooked onto their videos again was the FoodKing series. From there, the interest would occasionally branch out into Sylvia's talent show competition, there was this video featuring Samantha (one of the contestants) with another Chinese guy who performed Titanic using some Chinese gong. That was the moment Sylvia gave me the impression she was a bully once more, but I didn't bother since again... nothing concrete had surfaced. Then came Ryan and Sylvia's divorce announcement video last year. That one made me feel like I misjudged Sylvia all along. She seemed genuine, level headed and authentic in that video. That was... until screenshots of her hurling slurs made to the internet. 

In retrospect, I realized I should have just gone with my hunch and stuck with it, instead of constantly telling myself that I prejudged things a little too soon. There were potential giveaway signs that Sylvia just wasn't as invested in the marriage as Ryan was. While Ryan was bawling his eyes out talking about the string of events that culminated in their separation, Sylvia just looked like she was there for the sake of being there and trying really hard to look emotional. Of course, I am not involved in the divorcement and can't possibly what's real and what isn't. This is my gut feeling is all. 

Anyways, the screenshots revealing Sylvia's intention to divorce Ryan so she could have full ownership over the brand shook me the core. I'm not sure how true that is, seeing as it's the internet and people are always manipulating impressions to their advantage, but at this point, I really think Sylvia deserved part of the backlash she's receiving now. Is the internet going tooooo far with the cancel culture? Absolutely. This generation basically created a cancer culture out of cancel culture and it's gone to the point where things are super irreversible now and it has permeated through every corners of the world. That said, why Sylvia thinks her internet antics would make her impervious to things and continues doing so until her career is threatened is beyond me. 

You do not just call people words like fuckface and sleep well at night. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Unfortunately, I don't think her videos did much in the damage control department either. Social media influencers are always like that. They don't reflect on themselves until their career is at stake, at which point they release videos to issue a public apology statement of sorts, but there's always a but involved in there. 

I just genuinely hope Sylvia learns from her lesson and really turns over new leaf following this little hoo-ha that happened. 

On 10/21/2021 at 10:19 AM, notd said:

Just my two cents. I've watched NOC's videos back when they were just a little group of 3~5. I think that was around 2012/3? And Sylvia still had that awful looking neon blue hair, no offense of course. And Ryan was always playing the role of a silly 5 year old with his watermelon cap ensemble and Nina and Sikeen occasionally made appearances as the couple or something. When I first saw Sylvia onscreen, I had this inexplainable hunch that she was trouble. Much like Deekosh.

Something about her onscreen persona screamed she was probably NOT an easy person to work with offscreen too. I shrugged off my hunch, thinking it was just first impressions and it was through the internet anyway. Years passed, I would occasionally watch some of NOC videos, but the one that really got me hooked onto their videos again was the FoodKing series. From there, the interest would occasionally branch out into Sylvia's talent show competition, there was this video featuring Samantha (one of the contestants) with another Chinese guy who performed Titanic using some Chinese gong. That was the moment Sylvia gave me the impression she was a bully once more, but I didn't bother since again... nothing concrete had surfaced. Then came Ryan and Sylvia's divorce announcement video last year. That one made me feel like I misjudged Sylvia all along. She seemed genuine, level headed and authentic in that video. That was... until screenshots of her hurling slurs made to the internet. 

In retrospect, I realized I should have just gone with my hunch and stuck with it, instead of constantly telling myself that I prejudged things a little too soon. There were potential giveaway signs that Sylvia just wasn't as invested in the marriage as Ryan was. While Ryan was bawling his eyes out talking about the string of events that culminated in their separation, Sylvia just looked like she was there for the sake of being there and trying really hard to look emotional. Of course, I am not involved in the divorcement and can't possibly what's real and what isn't. This is my gut feeling is all. 

Anyways, the screenshots revealing Sylvia's intention to divorce Ryan so she could have full ownership over the brand shook me the core. I'm not sure how true that is, seeing as it's the internet and people are always manipulating impressions to their advantage, but at this point, I really think Sylvia deserved part of the backlash she's receiving now. Is the internet going tooooo far with the cancel culture? Absolutely. This generation basically created a cancer culture out of cancel culture and it's gone to the point where things are super irreversible now and it has permeated through every corners of the world. That said, why Sylvia thinks her internet antics would make her impervious to things and continues doing so until her career is threatened is beyond me. 

You do not just call people words like fuckface and sleep well at night. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. Unfortunately, I don't think her videos did much in the damage control department either. Social media influencers are always like that. They don't reflect on themselves until their career is at stake, at which point they release videos to issue a public apology statement of sorts, but there's always a but involved in there. 

I just genuinely hope Sylvia learns from her lesson and really turns over new leaf following this little hoo-ha that happened. 

Thanks for some background info as I never watch a single video of their antics. More so after the Deekosh saga. 

Mmmh...doubt she could just turn over yet. A bully needs a much bigger whammy to change, if ever at all.

But for a woman who could suck a dick for business and then tell it like she had just sucked an ice cream is quite something else.

And now that that is in the open she either will have to brave through it with regrets or be a slut and tell the whole world "Cum let me suck"?

Not judging. Just wondering which stance or what stance she will take going forward when facing the fans and sponsors. 

Can't help but feel that their life's drama is more interesting than their video antics.

Btw, any idea what happened to their once "giant legend" Deekosh now? No more Deekosh but Defunct??

Sad but it's after all just another load of trash ba. I stand corrected nonetheless. Apologies to the fans and poor sponsors. I would not in the world buy any stuff from their sponsors. Period.

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Tylers nipples
On 10/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, yuquidam said:

Thanks for some background info as I never watch a single video of their antics. More so after the Deekosh saga. 

Mmmh...doubt she could just turn over yet. A bully needs a much bigger whammy to change, if ever at all.

But for a woman who could suck a dick and then tell it like she had just sucked an ice cream is quite something else.

And now that that is in the open she either will have to brave through it with regrets or be a slut and tell the whole world "cum let me suck"?

Not judging. Just wondering which stance or what stance she will take going forward when facing the fans and sponsors. 

Can't help but feel that their life's drama is more interesting than their video antics.

Btw, any idea what happened to their once "giant legend" Deekosh now? No more Deekosh but Defunct??

Sad but it's after all just another load of trash ba. I stand corrected nonetheless. Apologies to the fans and poor sponsors. I would not in the world buy any stuff from their sponsors. Period.

I like this part best

be a slut and tell the whole world "cum let me suck"?

Laff out loud moment haahhaha

On 10/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, yuquidam said:

But for a woman who could suck a dick for business and then tell it like she had just sucked an ice cream is quite something else.

And now that that is in the open she either will have to brave through it with regrets or be a slut and tell the whole world "cum let me suck"?

Based on what I know, Deekosh is now serving his community service and has taken a period of solitude to reflect on his actions.

Something tells me he won't be bouncing back in the foreseeable future however. But the man has talents and it'll be interesting to see if he can rebound the way Robert Downey Jr did.

A shame really. Deekosh, Sylvia, some of the NOC names that are implicated in controversies are the ones who have been carrying the brand. That being said, I don't think Ryan is at a loss at handling the brand alone or starting his own company. He is genuinely a nice guy, and despite his camera-shy moments, I do think he treats his employees with the utmost kindness whenever possible. He has always been one to shy away from unnecessary drama and prefers to live his own life quietly, be it on or off social media.  

Edited by notd

Guest Silver spoon

Sylvia was borned in a Kampong in Johor Bahru. Many from there from humble backgrounds who climbed the social ladder here only to become bullies. I guess something in their heart is still very unbalanced, traumatised and unhappy, having come from a humble background whom people look down on in the past?

On 10/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Guest Silver spoon said:

Sylvia was borned in a Kampong in Johor Bahru. Many from there from humble backgrounds who climbed the social ladder here only to become bullies. I guess something in their heart is still very unbalanced, traumatised and unhappy, having come from a humble background whom people look down on in the past?

On 10/21/2021 at 12:58 PM, notd said:

Based on what I know, Deekosh is now serving his community service and has taken a period of solitude to reflect on his actions.

Something tells me he won't be bouncing back in the foreseeable future however. But the man has talents and it'll be interesting to see if he can rebound the way Robert Downey Jr did.

A shame really. Deekosh, Sylvia, some of the NOC names that are implicated in controversies are the ones who have been carrying the brand. That being said, I don't think Ryan is at a loss at handling the brand alone or starting his own company. He is genuinely a nice guy, and despite his camera-shy moments, I do think he treats his employees with the utmost kindness whenever possible. He has always been one to shy away from unnecessary drama and prefers to live his own life quietly, be it on or off social media.  

Thanks for the info and very interesting views.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Guest Silver spoon said:

Repatriate her back to old kampong .

面壁思过。

得吃长 素。

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.