Male HQ

NOC saga

lohwpr

On 10/21/2021 at 4:41 PM, Guest Ryan said:

No doubt Sylvia and Deekosh are bad eggs, but I don’t feel good about Ryan either. He always gives me the feeling that he’s very humsup. Look at the amount of pretty women he mixes around with. The way he treats ladies seem to be very drastically different from how he treats men. 

Anyway Ryan isn’t good looking at all. Why are there so many women willing to mix around with him? For money? 

My guess is correct! I knew this guy is not simple. 

On 10/25/2021 at 4:51 PM, Guest Channel 8 peeps said:

I wonder why Chinese news picked up on this. It's such a blew out of proportion saga from a married couple's marriage and infidelity issues that involved their company employees. 

Influencers' marriage problems.

Why is it newsworthy? 

surely to wake up the people who fell asleep watching the soap operas on channel 8...

Guest Horoshi  Maniki
On 10/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, Guest Ryan said:

Bharn chee saik lou fu 嘛。

扮  猪   吃   老  虎  , in  this case , maybe he baham the ladies.

Guest ihatedumbasses

I wonder why Chinese news picked up on this. It's such a blew out of proportion saga from a married couple's marriage and infidelity issues that involved their company employees. 

Why is it newsworthy? 

nobody put a gun to ur head n ask u to watch. not newsworthy then diam n move on la stupid lol

Well, Channel 8 audience enjoy such news, and the channel is merely catering to their interest. This will spark discussions among the aunties and uncles, who no doubt will curse Sylvia, and lament on how poorly the employees were treated. "Sum tong ah!" (heart painful ah!). 

At the rate the pandemic is causing lockdowns etc. even an exposed bare ankle no doubt will cause a flurry of gossip and headlines on Channel 8.

Love. 

Guest M.Night.

Why is it newsworthy? 

Ch8 loyal audience are the types who do not want to think too deep about social issues one. 

They have to put food on the table, pay utilities, worry about PSLE ,  school placements, grades, climbing up. 

Where got 闲暇 to ponder and analyse about youtube influencers standards of conduct , public vs private and in company behaviour and performance , workplace bullying , abuse of C.E.O. power, insider despotism, girls trading oysters for job promotion. 

To them just a cursory glance is enough , to them its probably  a  夫妻不和, 

And if u have watched ch 8 dramas for the last 35 years, 

It is a standard formula of reconciling estranged spouses, the whole neighbourhood and whole kampung will be recruited to 说和 , 劝和不劝离的, 

Ch8 drama plot and outcome quite predictable , like all scripts, plots come from same mould, but recycled.

😶🙄🙄

On 10/25/2021 at 9:13 PM, Guest Horoshi Maniki said:

Bharn chee saik lou fu 嘛。

扮  猪   吃   老  虎  , in  this case , maybe he baham the ladies.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, Guest Ryan said:

Not saying that Ryan is a Saint, but put him besides Sylvia, and he's almost angelic. If he's manipulative, then I don't know what you'd call Sylvia. 

And for all those accusations that Sylvia laid on Ryan such as him having affairs with some waitresses and talents and also accusing Ryan of being the mastermind behind all these etc, Sylvia should have known better than to make such slanderous remarks publicly. She's gonna be in for a lawsuit for reputation damages soon. 

Why is it newsworthy? 

Why is it not newsworthy? One single expose and it shows all the shortcomings of MOM in having no recourse for common employees, and even shows how ICA can grant PR to someone who is not even really working here, but just here on nepotism. How many more of such cases around? So how is this not newsworthy? 

Guest Channel 8 peeps
On 10/25/2021 at 10:50 PM, Guest M.Night. said:

Ch8 loyal audience are the types who do not want to think too deep about social issues one. 

They have to put food on the table, pay utilities, worry about PSLE ,  school placements, grades, climbing up. 

Where got 闲暇 to ponder and analyse about youtube influencers standards of conduct , public vs private and in company behaviour and performance , workplace bullying , abuse of C.E.O. power, insider despotism, girls trading oysters for job promotion. 

To them just a cursory glance is enough , to them its probably  a  夫妻不和, 

And if u have watched ch 8 dramas for the last 35 years, 

It is a standard formula of reconciling estranged spouses, the whole neighbourhood and whole kampung will be recruited to 说和 , 劝和不劝离的, 

Ch8 drama plot and outcome quite predictable , like all scripts, plots come from same mould, but recycled.

😶🙄🙄

I won't be surprised the Ministry of Social & Family development sourced for, developed and approved the scripts for MediaCorp. 🤭🤗😘👏

It is written by the government for its sheeps. Public morality and codes of behaviour. Like the Vatican's top down approach to morality.

Very 老掉牙。

This is news because we have allegations of nepotism and money being funneled away from salaried workers towards a non-working relative. We have allegations about bartering sex for services. Allegations of using company funds for personal ventures and misappropriation of funds. Fat shaming influencers, mistreatment of employees etc etc.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, superflawless said:

This is news because we have allegations of nepotism and money being funneled away from salaried workers towards a non-working relative. We have allegations about bartering sex for services. Allegations of using company funds for personal ventures and misappropriation of funds. Fat shaming influencers, mistreatment of employees etc etc.

Rarely we have them all-in-one like Internatl buffet spread 😎 

On 10/23/2021 at 9:27 AM, Guest Guest said:

Sad when people says such things like below. Where is MOM in all this? Sleeping?? 

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/sylvia-noc-employees/

'We need this job': People claiming to be Night Owl Cinematics staff speak up against public fallout

They also said that they stick by the "stressful work environment" because they need the job.

... They also said that they stick by the "stressful work environment" because they need the job and for such salaries?!?!?! ... Sad huh? And yet, the floodgates are open for all other "foreign talents" to get into Singapore with all those S-Passes and everything with higher pay than this. 

Xuchi8C.png

1IWKLmF.png

On 10/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, fab said:

She is sorry ... dont say her liao.....

https://www.facebook.com/220046891494277/posts/2090644804434467/

Editor is only paid 1.8k?

If she is truly sorry, she wouldn't have done that interview with XX. 

Anybody who can be sorry overnight, can also feel guiltless the very next day.  

Don't be naive. 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

If she is truly sorry, she wouldn't have done that interview with XX. 

Anybody who can be sorry overnight, can also feel guiltless the very next day.  

Don't be naive. 

The interview with XX does present another side of the saga.. but still...being Vulgar is her own choice to demeaning herself..

Using Ryan as a reason for her to be like that ...cannot accept leh

Xx shud also do an interview with ryan  and hear his side of story..

Alot of what sylvia said..is almost  one sided..

Guest Ryannnnlly???

Why Ryan is so weak, must act like good guy in front of others, but secretly manipulative and suicidal. 

Sounds like those very repressed and traditional conservative women.

On 10/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, fab said:

She is sorry ... dont say her liao.....

https://www.facebook.com/220046891494277/posts/2090644804434467/

Editor is only paid 1.8k?

Sorry still can employ a second lawyer to try to silence the people who dig up her dirty laundry? 

Xuchi8C.png

Might as well go join fnb.. a cook fetches abt S$1800 - S$2200 ; a chef de partie fetches about S$2300 - S$2800; a junior sous fetches about S$2800 - S$3200 ; a sous chef fetches about S$3200 - S$3500; and a head chef makes about S$4000

if not jumped into the depeend of the pool with HPB, go be a swabber.. easily fetches u S$3800 gross for a less than 12hrs of work with meals provided

Guest XEEEEA  Xue

I hope she gets the worse mouth ulcers all over inside her mouth and throat , that lasts for months and months and  her vajajay gets the worse thrush and fungal infection that smells like an hdb garbage collection center that attracts flies and swarming ants  for all the blardy lies spouted. 

And hopefully she will also grow hairs around that big thick pinky lips so heavy it begins to look like an unshaved Vajajay.

Deserved it.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, lohwpr said:

From a different perspective. 

This is one of the most objective and balanced review of the NOC situation so far. Very well discussed without having to take any sides, whilst giving a very real and honest take on her "could've been better" people management style that's not considered entirely out of industry practice, running the business that she co-started. And constantly sending reminders thru out the video that by no means was she considered right to have done what she did. Clap clap! The chemistry amongst the four of them was so good that they complemented one another pretty well. Most importantly they do not come across as some gossipy reaction video that almost all (99.9999% of) content creators do.

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by earth_tone

On 10/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

... They also said that they stick by the "stressful work environment" because they need the job and for such salaries?!?!?! ... Sad huh? And yet, the floodgates are open for all other "foreign talents" to get into Singapore with all those S-Passes and everything with higher pay than this. 

Xuchi8C.png

Honestly, the pay is pretty low for the positions, except for the intern role which actually is decent of them to pay interns. When I did my internship at a major PR firm, I get $20 per day stipend. Granted, i had access to the corporate car, and some other perks, but it is still $20 per day. 

LKY once said something along the lines of if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. A lesson I learnt is never lower your salary requirements to their standard. Do your homework and explore what the market rate is. If they really want you, they will figure out ways to match your expectations. Just be open to negotiate. Not everything has to come down to dollars and cents. 

Love. 

Guest Chao Ah Lian

Straight world problem.  I bet she didn't complain about sucking Ryan's juicy dick during their marriage.Straight world problem.  I bet she didn't complain about sucking Ryan's juicy dick during their marriage.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:58 PM, Guest Chao Ah Lian said:

Straight world problem.  I bet she didn't complain about sucking Ryan's juicy dick during their marriage.Straight world problem.  I bet she didn't complain about sucking Ryan's juicy dick during their marriage.

U so sexcited that you repeated your message twice?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

puzzled me really... so much hoo har on this NOC. maybe because i didnt catch any of their work product/video.

sure i have come across them way before this saga. didnt interest me in any way. 2 ugly wanna-be on social media.

both looks are not appealing, not sexy, content seems not important either, no talent (artistically). so many better and relevant contents by much more prettier people on social media.

now with this saga, it shows they are ugly on the outside, even uglier on the inside!!!  what/how could they ever influence so many people? and what/how do their subscribers get/benefit?

do their subscribers/followers ever get inspired by NOC content?  

Guest Tylers nipples
On 10/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, fab said:

U so sexcited that you repeated your message twice?

got wrong meh?

Maybe sug twice that big and fat (and juicy) cock 

Must share twice la.

Sharing is caring

On 10/29/2021 at 7:48 AM, mith said:

...do their subscribers/followers ever get inspired by NOC content?  

I share the exact sentiments.

My guess is they are inspired to be mean on the outside and uglier on the inside. And gain to be "stupider" at the same time in every aspects?? LOL 

On 10/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, yuquidam said:

I share the exact sentiments.

My guess is they are inspired to be mean on the outside and uglier on the inside. And gain to be "stupider" at the same time in every aspects?? LOL 

The new generation of act atas act high class act wannabes act self entitled act high SES spoilt brat fucking princess mentality toxic dirty politics group. All in one. (Toxic rojak)

Edited by Kimochi

On 10/29/2021 at 2:08 PM, Guest wow said:

xiaxue revealed who is sgcickenrice

This? 

https://www.tiktok.com/@xiaxue/video/7024300717951307010?sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=7016322674931975681&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

Edited by Kimochi

On 10/29/2021 at 7:20 PM, Since u r here said:

cant view

NOC Saga
but i luv monster tv w Andie!

ex talent said it is indeed toxic @ Noc but left! Paul knew he/she 

SMLJ.... talk about anti-vaxxers but walk around the entire place WITHOUT MASKS?? 🖕🖕

On 10/29/2021 at 2:08 PM, Guest wow said:

xiaxue revealed who is sgcickenrice

Who? Who? Is it Ryan like what Sylvia claimed to be the mastermind in public? If not, I wanna the next saga continuation with Ryan suing Sylvia for slander. 

On 10/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cant believe sgcickenrice is only 20yo.

This social media era dominated by Gen Z can be v scary!

What's so scary? It's time that the younger generations stand up for their own future by calling out all those unfair workforce practices out in the workplaces, because MOM has only been catering and pandering to the needs and wants of those money-grabbing monster businesses. It take abuses from both the private sector and the government to make CECA become the way it is. 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:01 AM, doncoin said:

Honestly, the pay is pretty low for the positions, except for the intern role which actually is decent of them to pay interns. When I did my internship at a major PR firm, I get $20 per day stipend. Granted, i had access to the corporate car, and some other perks, but it is still $20 per day. 

LKY once said something along the lines of if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. A lesson I learnt is never lower your salary requirements to their standard. Do your homework and explore what the market rate is. If they really want you, they will figure out ways to match your expectations. Just be open to negotiate. Not everything has to come down to dollars and cents. 

Quit the pretense, you hypocrite. All you care about is roping your candidates into those high paying jobs in Singapore. Don't make it sound as if you care about those people in Singapore getting low pay. 

This saga getting boring already, not going to follow anymore. 

I was only interested in the sex barter juicy news and the fat & thick dick, but seems like this aspect has died down.

On 10/31/2021 at 10:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

Quit the pretense, you hypocrite. All you care about is roping your candidates into those high paying jobs in Singapore. Don't make it sound as if you care about those people in Singapore getting low pay. 

I have yet to rope any candidates of mine into any high playing jobs in Singapore. 

Love. 

On 11/1/2021 at 11:19 AM, doncoin said:

I have yet to rope any candidates of mine into any high playing jobs in Singapore. 

But I'd bet they you would try to do so at the very first chance you get, if you have 3 not already attempted to do so! Lol! 

On 11/1/2021 at 11:19 AM, doncoin said:

But I'd bet that you would try to do so at the very first chance you get, if you have not already attempted to do so! Lol! 

Guest 滥贱 冰冰
On 11/1/2021 at 10:35 PM, Guest Nameless said:

I am not invested in this Saga because I don't watch NOC and don't even know what that is.  Can anyone tell me what that is?

To summarise for you, Anne oh See youtube channel is a channel you go into to watch videos about lifestyle issues and entertainment thrown in as creative content, while you are interested about their content and watch it on youtube, you will be wasting a part of your life as Youtube will force you to watch a wide variety of Advertisement before the beginning and in the middle and also the end of the video. The more ads you watch , the richer the owners of the channel becomes from being paid ad revenue, last we heard is that both main owners and biggest share holders have earned close to ten million dollars allegedly, allegedly. 

While watching the Ann oh See channel.and its ad, youtube is also collecting data about the viewers interest, time of viewing, habits, preferences, dislikes and form a data profile of you in order to target their ads towards you, they may even share that info about you with other marketers and advertisers and product owners and sales and marketing team. 

This is also happening with other internet entities and YT channels. 

I think many viewers have a sort of buyers regret. Regret that they somehow wasted a part of their life and viewing time and help make Ann Oh See into the monster it is today. 

Allegedly. Allegedly.

Allegedly only hor.

Wait kena served cease and desist letter from giant pink lips monster. 

Allegedly.

So you understand now ?

On 10/29/2021 at 9:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

SMLJ.... talk about anti-vaxxers but walk around the entire place WITHOUT MASKS?? 🖕🖕

Who? Who? Is it Ryan like what Sylvia claimed to be the mastermind in public? If not, I wanna the next saga continuation with Ryan suing Sylvia for slander. 

Somehow some of the "legal" obligations that sylvia said in the interview where Ryan breached  is not correct..

Anyone can be Director of multiple companies..  

Look at our ministers,  they are all Directors of one or more co.panies..

She doesnt know what shes talking about lah

On 11/5/2021 at 9:00 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

Somehow some of the "legal" obligations that sylvia said in the interview where Ryan breached  is not correct..

Anyone can be Director of multiple companies..  

Look at our ministers,  they are all Directors of one or more co.panies..

She doesnt know what shes talking about lah

Loose Lips ,  sink ships.

Gigantic pink lips,  envelops ANN OH SEE internships , 

Suffocates  everyoneship, 

In the end , not even friendship.

BAN gigantic pink lips.

Cock slap those pink lips.

Wake the f'k up those  tittie nips.

👺👹😈👿

Guest Money talks

In the first place all this drama saga is they created themselves first. It's so stupid to watch obviously hold no water. 

Stop clicking their video and give them views. The real winner is xia xue. Wonder how much she made for that interview videos. Wonder how much of that % will be paid to saliva. 

I'm sure it's not for free. 

Cancel all this influencers la. Fake job from cresting drama and noise and entertainment to add spice to our mundane life only. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.