Male HQ

NOC saga

lohwpr

Guest BignThick
On 10/21/2021 at 12:58 PM, notd said:

Based on what I know, Deekosh is now serving his community service and has taken a period of solitude to reflect on his actions.

Something tells me he won't be bouncing back in the foreseeable future however. But the man has talents and it'll be interesting to see if he can rebound the way Robert Downey Jr did.

A shame really. Deekosh, Sylvia, some of the NOC names that are implicated in controversies are the ones who have been carrying the brand. That being said, I don't think Ryan is at a loss at handling the brand alone or starting his own company. He is genuinely a nice guy, and despite his camera-shy moments, I do think he treats his employees with the utmost kindness whenever possible. He has always been one to shy away from unnecessary drama and prefers to live his own life quietly, be it on or off social media.  

I thought Deekosh was already bad,

this Saliva is much worse!

On 10/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Guest Silver spoon said:

Sylvia was borned in a Kampong in Johor Bahru. Many from there from humble backgrounds who climbed the social ladder here only to become bullies. I guess something in their heart is still very unbalanced, traumatised and unhappy, having come from a humble background whom people look down on in the past?

Most people with such background tend to be power hungry and unscrupulous.  Once they have the authority,  they will tend to be abusive. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Sylvia was borned in a Kampong in Johor Bahru. Many from there from humble backgrounds who climbed the social ladder here only to become bullies. I guess something in their heart is still very unbalanced, traumatised and unhappy, having come from a humble background whom people look down on in the past?

She was able to come to SG to study since young, educated at Nanyang Girls’ somemore, I dun think her background is that humble (not super rich but not say poor also), probably already much better than many in JB. 

There might be some truth in this but at the end of the day, it really boils down to how you are as a person. You have a choice to be nice or evil. I know many who are from humble background but they are still nice, good hearted folks who do no wrongs to others.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:38 PM, Guest BignThick said:

In my view Dee Koshy is the worse one... hitting at mi-nors... for sexual action...

In the NOC case we are talking about adults.

If these adults use their dicks and pussies to get their goals realised, then let them do, even if it was exploitative, but as adults they should know what they are doing to themselves and others...

I think it is more the hype that they "gain" through their online "work" (which might be just self illusion but not real), then they start feeling like kings and treat others with disrespect.

Same can happen to bosses in non social media settings, who climbed the ladder and think too highly of themselves.

Let's call it the rock star syndrome.

I give her a second chance. But not sure if I would recommend her to continue on this social media work...

Might be too exposed...

Guest Powertripped

Power corrupts, absolute power absolutely corrupts. Some with tiny power will want to wield it to maximum effect to go on power trips to feeeeeel good on their ego. Ahhhh...!!!!!! They feel so satisfied like having multiple orgasms daily during work.

Guest Power hunger

Addiction to power. Some Malaysians can be very condescending and egoistic. Just look at all the Malaysian GPs in Raffles Medical. Very poor service attitude, flakey and totally in-denial of their own mistakes 🧐🤢🤮🔥🤬

No doubt Sylvia and Deekosh are bad eggs, but I don’t feel good about Ryan either. He always gives me the feeling that he’s very humsup. Look at the amount of pretty women he mixes around with. The way he treats ladies seem to be very drastically different from how he treats men. 

Anyway Ryan isn’t good looking at all. Why are there so many women willing to mix around with him? For money? 

On 10/21/2021 at 1:38 PM, Guest BignThick said:

Both are equally bad in my eyes. Deekosh sought out many questionable services from minors, meanwhile Sylvia psychologically abused her team. 

Both individuals leave long-lasting, scarring effects on their subordinates, so neither are the exactly light in terms of sins here.  

On 10/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest Power hunger said:

Addiction to power. Some Malaysians can be very condescending and egoistic. Just look at all the Malaysian GPs in Raffles Medical. Very poor service attitude, flakey and totally in-denial of their own mistakes 🧐🤢🤮🔥🤬

The Malaysian gps cases are supposed to be known to public ?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Pam Andersonne

Tuah Tai Jeee liow.

Police report made against Sylphia  of NOC , after criminal elements of  bartering   proviso sex for commercial considerations.

Plus misuse of company funds for inappropriate purposes. 

Can the snake wriggle out of rabbit hole this time. 

Seems like evidence is piling up.

On 10/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Im confused…..is the fat and thick cock guy same person as the local logistics company boss who have sex with the talent?

anyone?

On 10/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, Guest Power hunger said:

I think you are taking the discussion from the wrong angle.

Do you seriously believe that Singaporeans, French, American, Cambodian... would behave differently and only because the lady is Malaysian, she is to blame?

It is really amazing how you can attribute certain characteristics to one nationality ....

Black texts are my original post. Blue texts are my add-on, called it the simplified version.

I assumed most here are smart so I did not go into details. However for the benefit of the less intellectually inclined one(s) I have added sentence subtitles in blue.

So, here goes:

I can't help but to wonder what was holding Ryan Tan back from putting a stop to his ex-wife's demented behaviour?

(A marriage takes two. When one party started to change into someone she was not, it is his duty to help her realise that she was behaving out of character. How? There is no textbook of solution to this, he has to go figure out on his own. This is just me, wondering what was holding him back.)

Instead of being that father rooster protecting his talents and staffs from the evil ice Queen in their NOC castle, all he needed to do was freaking close the company down when he could. Why didn't he, too afraid to lose the empire he so painstakingly built? Not as selfless as he is portrayed to be after all, isn't it. 

(What is the point of protecting his staffs and talents after all these had happened? Of course I am not saying he should not, anyone in the right state of mind will. But that is not my point here. To allow your CEO to wreck your entire ship is already a failure in his part. And, then when she went down in a series of social media attack, everyone raise him up on stage, praising his kindness and protection, while stoning the bitch for all the bad she has done... how does that make him a hero? I am not saying he wants to be a hero but I am saying let's look at the whole situation objectively. It seems to me, he was at a lost handling his ex-wife, and all that is left to do was to shield everyone else from her. Honestly at times, that could backfire.

There is no need to portray one to be evil for the other to be good. When one party collapsed the other natural becomes the pillar of support right? Now is the time to do recovery, no amount of saying how great he was will help. 

To close the company down is of course not the most ideal situation but it could be the best one. Would you rather it developed into such an embarrassment or make a hard decision. As for the good people who's been working hard in the company, they can always go find another job, life do goes on after you lose your job, it maybe hard but this is after all a business, not your iron rice bowl. Both of their interest should be top priority above the staffs, without a stable leadership, there is no job in a sinking ship.

It may seems like a tough decision to make but I am not saying he is not a capable person, start another company or channel w/o her and try again. You've achieved a 1-million milestone, nothing is impossible for either one of them. I must say as berserk as she is, she is definitely a good business person. That is the obvious truth.)

He could've done everyone and himself a huge favour.  

So now she kee-siao, lost all self-control and could potentially destroy her own career from here.  I think he is partly responsible for where she is today. Think about it, if you see your business partner making all the wrong decision on work and personal level, would you not gather enough courage to say stop and pull the plug to minimise damage for everyone? (See Books Actually as an example, at least that puts an end to more evil doings from the evil doers) 

(I do not think all the mistakes she made is entirely her own to bear. He has a big part to play for where she is today, good or bad, that is honestly how I feel. By "pulling the plug" I meant to quit the job, simple as that. Don't overthink it.)

I don't dislike him. He is just too weak, for someone like her. Maybe he had overestimated himself from the very beginning.

(Sometimes you can enter a relationship with someone, thinking you loved the person, maybe she has some tiny flaws in her but you reckon you'll be able to change that or she'll change over some time. That likely, will not happen. That's what I meant when I said he overestimated himself. That's all, don't overthink it.)

Remember their divorce video, he cried like a baby while she pretended to play the "one who wears the pants in the relationship" more than she was affected emotionally. In other words, he had created this monster himself so he not only failed as a husband but also a business partner who did not step up to his role.

(Maybe I should've used "ex-husband" instead. That's as much a mistake I made over here, the rest are my honest opinion of him and her. Look, I find a soft guy very charming. But not a weak and soft one. When it is time for you to be the man, you need to step up.)

I dont think I have accused him of doing something, in fact what I was really saying are things he did not do.

Edited by earth_tone

Guest 脏子姨
On 10/22/2021 at 5:35 PM, Guest Syl Via said:

I don't give a shit about you guys cancelling me. I have enough to retire on for the rest of my life, to hell with you fuckfaces.

LOL

On 10/22/2021 at 1:19 AM, earth_tone said:

I can't help but to wonder what was holding Ryan Tan back from putting a stop to his ex-wife's demented behaviour?

Instead of being that father rooster protecting his talents and staffs from the evil ice Queen in their NOC castle, all he needed to do was freaking close the company down when he could. Why didn't he, too afraid to lose the empire he so painstakingly built? Not as selfless as he is portrayed to be after all, isn't it. 

So now she kee-siao, lost all self-control and could potentially destroy her own career from here.  I think he is partly responsible for where she is today. Think about it, if you see your business partner making all the wrong decision on work and personal level, would you not gather enough courage to say stop and pull the plug to minimise damage for everyone? (See Books Actually as an example, at least that puts an end to more evil doings from the evil doers) 

I don't dislike him. He is just too weak, for someone like her. Maybe he had overestimated himself from the very beginning.

Remember their divorce video, he cried like a baby while she pretended to play the "one who wears the pants in the relationship" more than she was affected emotionally. In other words, he had created this monster himself so he not only failed as a husband but also a business partner who did not step up to his role.

Don't make baseless accusation. 

https://mustsharenews.com/noc-staff-sylvia/ 

"The culture of fear that was forged – coupled with the lack of welfare – took its toll. Employees shared that Ryan was “NOC’s unofficial HR department”, as he took time to listen and tried his best to help his employees.

Felicia described Ryan as their mediator and barrier between Sylvia and employees until “things turned nasty post-divorce”.

Felicia said, “At some point, he couldn’t do more than he already did because whatever he tried to defend, or whoever he tried to speak for, just got marked further with a bull’s eye.”

“There was a kind thing Ryan practised. He’d buy meals for the team during shoots, especially when it was really hot and tiring. To keep morale up, y’know.”

She related that he’d apologised to them one day, sharing that Sylvia “wouldn’t allow this” as part of managing the finances."

https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1 

"Evidently from the Zoom meeting, Ryan and his team gave their all to fight for the improvement of employee welfare, including but not limited to unreasonably large amounts of workload and the inhumanely long working hours stretching till 5am or later for years. "

Look at the points the staff give Ryan and look at the points they gave to Sylvia: 

AVvXsEjxLzw3VbLv8iC3-YTnUNyWiA9VHaKWAz54xL4rdSUKKY0utcB3y8qN1qnZTCFjxMjZAxhE1_YVWnEhdtfV1-OFGljf5gC2V8eXFDQ9EtV7CokV1Mo0tgv6KQsaJ_KWYJsLe-Bm-DOlTPUBXXXKg7BT_7l1hTa74oysHoaVt5Mae8miOa5JOeMqc5J3=s16000

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nocs-sylvia-chan-files-police-reports-over-death-threats-sex-video-current-separate-report

NOC co-founder Ryan Tan on Wednesday told TODAY that he will be taking steps to tackle the “public relations crisis” the company is facing.

The YouTube personality who has since resigned as the company’s director, said: “My thoughts and concerns have always been about the talents, and members of the crew and staff. Given recent developments and the public relations crisis facing NOC, I will be taking steps to handle these problems.”

https://theindependent.sg/ryan-tan-sylvia-chan/

“HONESTLY SPEAKING, THIS IS NOT HUMANE. EVERYBODY IN THIS CHAT CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS THE LATEST TIME THEY GO HOME THAT IS, AND IT’S NOT EVEN ONCE IN A WORLD THING; IT’S A REGULAR THING. IF YOU DON’T FIND YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS PROBLEMATIC, THEN THIS IS A COMPANY I DON’T WANT TO BE A PART OF. BECAUSE I HAVE TOOK EIGHT YEARS TO TELL YOU THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN (SIC),” SAID MR TAN.

So, now that you see just a few of the articles out there speaking up for Ryan what more baseless thing do you want to accuse Ryan of? You owe him an apology, as does anyone who actually LIKED your post! And no, I don't know Ryan. I just know that YOU are wrong. 

On 10/23/2021 at 12:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

Don't make baseless accusation. 

https://mustsharenews.com/noc-staff-sylvia/ 

"The culture of fear that was forged – coupled with the lack of welfare – took its toll. Employees shared that Ryan was “NOC’s unofficial HR department”, as he took time to listen and tried his best to help his employees.

Felicia described Ryan as their mediator and barrier between Sylvia and employees until “things turned nasty post-divorce”.

Felicia said, “At some point, he couldn’t do more than he already did because whatever he tried to defend, or whoever he tried to speak for, just got marked further with a bull’s eye.”

“There was a kind thing Ryan practised. He’d buy meals for the team during shoots, especially when it was really hot and tiring. To keep morale up, y’know.”

She related that he’d apologised to them one day, sharing that Sylvia “wouldn’t allow this” as part of managing the finances."

https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1 

"Evidently from the Zoom meeting, Ryan and his team gave their all to fight for the improvement of employee welfare, including but not limited to unreasonably large amounts of workload and the inhumanely long working hours stretching till 5am or later for years. "

Look at the points the staff give Ryan and look at the points they gave to Sylvia: 

AVvXsEjxLzw3VbLv8iC3-YTnUNyWiA9VHaKWAz54xL4rdSUKKY0utcB3y8qN1qnZTCFjxMjZAxhE1_YVWnEhdtfV1-OFGljf5gC2V8eXFDQ9EtV7CokV1Mo0tgv6KQsaJ_KWYJsLe-Bm-DOlTPUBXXXKg7BT_7l1hTa74oysHoaVt5Mae8miOa5JOeMqc5J3=s16000

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nocs-sylvia-chan-files-police-reports-over-death-threats-sex-video-current-separate-report

NOC co-founder Ryan Tan on Wednesday told TODAY that he will be taking steps to tackle the “public relations crisis” the company is facing.

The YouTube personality who has since resigned as the company’s director, said: “My thoughts and concerns have always been about the talents, and members of the crew and staff. Given recent developments and the public relations crisis facing NOC, I will be taking steps to handle these problems.”

https://theindependent.sg/ryan-tan-sylvia-chan/

“HONESTLY SPEAKING, THIS IS NOT HUMANE. EVERYBODY IN THIS CHAT CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS THE LATEST TIME THEY GO HOME THAT IS, AND IT’S NOT EVEN ONCE IN A WORLD THING; IT’S A REGULAR THING. IF YOU DON’T FIND YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE IS PROBLEMATIC, THEN THIS IS A COMPANY I DON’T WANT TO BE A PART OF. BECAUSE I HAVE TOOK EIGHT YEARS TO TELL YOU THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN (SIC),” SAID MR TAN.

So, now that you see just a few of the articles out there speaking up for Ryan what more baseless thing do you want to accuse Ryan of? You owe him an apology, as does anyone who actually LIKED your post! And no, I don't know Ryan. I just know that YOU are wrong. 

Relax.

Anyone can like my post and not have to feel sorry, so is myself who doesn't feel sorry for what I think.

I've also stated that I am not against him, I do not dislike him. These are my views on the matter, slightly harsh but not prejudiced.

Similarly, you can voice yours, I would not say YOU are wrong. Since we both do not know him, there is no need to be so defensive.

You can point out which part of what I said you disagree and challenge me, I will be happy to listen to a different viewpoint.

Have a liberal mind, don't just see matters from reports that you read. We're more intelligent than that.

But I won't be replying to Guests from here on. Have a legit identity before you have an opinion.

You've made the effort to copy and paste so much yet you hide as a Guest, why. Do you not have the courage to stand up for your views?

Edited by earth_tone

Sad when people says such things like below. Where is MOM in all this? Sleeping?? 

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/sylvia-noc-employees/

'We need this job': People claiming to be Night Owl Cinematics staff speak up against public fallout

They also said that they stick by the "stressful work environment" because they need the job.

On 10/23/2021 at 9:25 AM, earth_tone said:

Relax.

Anyone can like my post and not have to feel sorry, so is myself who doesn't feel sorry for what I think.

I've also stated that I am not against him, I do not dislike him. These are my views on the matter, slightly harsh but not prejudiced.

Similarly, you can voice yours, I would not say YOU are wrong. Since we both do not know him, there is no need to be so defensive.

You can point what which part of what I said you disagree and open a discussion. Challenge me, I will be happy to listen to a different viewpoint.

Have a liberal mind, don't just see matters from reports that you read. We're better more intelligent than that.

Not prejudiced? And you made comments like those below? 

if you see your business partner making all the wrong decision on work and personal level, would you not gather enough courage to say stop and pull the plug to minimise damage for everyone?

How do you want to pull her plug? "all he needed to do was freaking close the company down when he could"? How is closing down the company and firing everyone doing any good for people? 

So how? Slap her? Fire the CEO?  Slash her with a knife? For Pete's sake, for all that he has done, what more do you want? He has quarreled with Sylvia in the presence of everyone, even on Zoom. He has shielded the employees as much as he can from the toxic environment, and he even sometimes buy food for them.

You don't know him, you don't go around to 冤枉好人. Bad enough he has to do all that for the employees, worse to have outsiders like you to go criticize the good guy. He has since left the company already. Is that what you call "pulling the plug"?  Happy? You don't know anything, you shaddup. Only people like Sylvia will love toxic people like you to go around gaslighting people like Ryan. 

On 10/23/2021 at 9:25 AM, earth_tone said:

You've made the effort to copy and paste so much yet you hide as a Guest, why. Do you not have the courage to stand up for your views?

Why? Guest cannot stand up for views but Members can? What type of logic is this? Goes to show that baseless accusations stems from baseless logic. 

On 10/22/2021 at 5:35 PM, Guest Syl Via said:

I don't give a shit about you guys cancelling me. I have enough to retire on for the rest of my life, to hell with you fuckfaces.

Go and suck cock for the rest of your life. Cock sucker face.

Guest marmaduke

By the way , if someone wants to unsubscribe from NOC youtube, how do they do it in a way that is permanent.

Like going cold turkey form NOC or any youtube channel that has gotten too big and popular for its own good , that ppl like Sylph  become blood curdling monsters........

unsubsribed  NOC, how arhhh 

On 10/24/2021 at 3:33 AM, Guest marmaduke said:

By the way , if someone wants to unsubscribe from NOC youtube, how do they do it in a way that is permanent.

Like going cold turkey form NOC or any youtube channel that has gotten too big and popular for its own good , that ppl like Sylph  become blood curdling monsters........

unsubsribed  NOC, how arhhh 

Food king  episodes without Sylvia are good..  she makes the food looks unapetizing

Black texts are my original post. Blue texts are my add-on, called it the simplified version.

I assumed most here are smart so I did not go into details. However for the benefit of the less intellectually inclined one(s) I have added sentence subtitles in blue.

So, here goes:

(A marriage takes two. When one party started to change into someone she was not, it is his duty to help her realise that she was behaving out of character. How? There is no textbook of solution to this, he has to go figure out on his own. This is just me, wondering what was holding him back.)

(What is the point of protecting his staffs and talents after all these had happened? Of course I am not saying he should not, anyone in the right state of mind will. But that is not my point here. To allow your CEO to wreck your entire ship is already a failure in his part. And, then when she went down in a series of social media attack, everyone raise him up on stage, praising his kindness and protection, while stoning the bitch for all the bad she has done... how does that make him a hero? I am not saying he wants to be a hero but I am saying let's look at the whole situation objectively. It seems to me, he was at a lost handling his ex-wife, and all that is left to do was to shield everyone else from her. Honestly at times, that could backfire.

There is no need to portray one to be evil for the other to be good. When one party collapsed the other natural becomes the pillar of support right? Now is the time to do recovery, no amount of saying how great he was will help. 

To close the company down is of course not the most ideal situation but it could be the best one. Would you rather it developed into such an embarrassment or make a hard decision. As for the good people who's been working hard in the company, they can always go find another job, life do goes on after you lose your job, it maybe hard but this is after all a business, not your iron rice bowl. Both of their interest should be top priority above the staffs, without a stable leadership, there is no job in a sinking ship.

It may seems like a tough decision to make but I am not saying he is not a capable person, start another company or channel w/o her and try again. You've achieved a 1-million milestone, nothing is impossible for either one of them. I must say as berserk as she is, she is definitely a good business person. That is the obvious truth.)

(I do not think all the mistakes she made is entirely her own to bear. He has a big part to play for where she is today, good or bad, that is honestly how I feel. By "pulling the plug" I meant to quit the job, simple as that. Don't overthink it.)

(Sometimes you can enter a relationship with someone, thinking you loved the person, maybe she has some tiny flaws in her but you reckon you'll be able to change that or she'll change over some time. That likely, will not happen. That's what I meant when I said he overestimated himself. That's all, don't overthink it.)

(Maybe I should've used "ex-husband" instead. That's as much a mistake I made over here, the rest are my honest opinion of him and her. Look, I find a soft guy very charming. But not a weak and soft one. When it is time for you to be the man, you need to step up.)

I dont think I have accused him of doing something, in fact what I was really saying are things he did not do.

Don't think you are correct in your conclusions.

The lady seems to me the typical very old school type of boss, sort of theses maybe now 70s to 85s type of bosses, who did not care about the welfare of their employees and actually just exploited them tremendously for their own material gains.

Someone in her age would not let staff work until 4am to complete jobs, maybe in a serious emergency but not on a regular basis.

By the way, just look at that one company discussion at one of the videos, where she doesn't even bother what her staff is telling her but plays with her phone or looks away and does other things.

This is ignorant behaviour of a boss. She could have just ended the video conference and switched off the screen. You don't treat any staff like this, if you are a boss.

Such a "I don't bother" attitude is outdated if not extremely disrespectful.

I attended to plenty of work discussions or complaints made by employees (and many might have been exaggerated) but at least I gave the staff the impression I listened to their worries and complaints. Everything else is stupid ignorance and looking down attitude towards your inferiors. The lady lacks skills.

What business will strive successfully if you give a damn about your staff???

I don't want to go into details whether this Ryan was better. At least he could have stepped in to stop this exploitation.

Second, as Starsky & Hutch (if you remember) does only work in a team, Starsky does not work without Hutch. The same might have been with NOC.

Someone needs to be the creative one, the other eventually the executor or some complementing parts.

(In case you don't know Starsky n Hutch:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starsky_%26_Hutch

I don't feel anything for such type of bosses. These are idiots, their behaviour only ends with high staff turnover and bad market comments.

The whole episode was to explode sooner or later, maybe just the scare of being out of a job during Covid extended it.

I read TAFEP is investigating now, same as the police.

In my personal view, this Sylvia Chan should take up some serious courses on Human resource management or in the best, don't work as boss anymore.

Edited by singalion

Guest Raffles Medical Sucks
On 10/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, fab said:

The Malaysian gps cases are supposed to be known to public ?

Just go read up their Google reviews online. I tell you many if not most of their GPs are from Malaysia. They all have attitude and character problems.

Whoa! Now Sylvia bite back and claims that Ryan cheated on her! But let's face it la .... when you have such a bitch for a wife, anyone would rather stick his dick anywhere else, maybe even in Grindr (pun intended), then in her (cringe...) pussy! 

Guest Both are equally bad

Someone posted this on hwz:

Watch finish whole thing liao.

Basically Sylvia is a bad boss and she admits it herself. Blames it on the general industry citing that the overall media industry is quite toxic also.

The turning point for her becoming so toxic is the NOC talents at one time (many years ago) left en masse and Ryan went into deep depression. He felt betrayed and felt that people were hurting him despite treating everyone in NOC well. Sylvia believed that and wanted to protect Ryan. From that point, she became this "toxic version" of herself where she becomes very vulgar and plays the bad cop cause Ryan is not able to do that.

Ryan has this tendency to want to look good in front of everyone. He basically "can't look bad" or he will fall into depressive episodes. So he naturally plays the "good cop" while Sylvia plays the "bad cop".

Ryan treats employees much better but is a cheater in the marriage and is manipulative to Sylvia through constant suicidal attempts to get what he wants. Ryan also constantly hangs out with some NOC female talents and when Sylvia questions him he will give excuses and brush her off. This combination of suicidal attempts and insecurity through cheating possibilities eventually led to Sylvia initiating the divorce.

Both Ryan and Sylvia are flawed in different areas.

Leading back to this entire saga, Sylvia believes this entire thing is tactically planned to bring her down as she's currently having a lawsuit with Ryan. She feels that the timing is too impeccable. The smear campaign aims to lower NOC's private valuation and Ryan can "buy" Sylvia out at a super cheap price and take over NOC. Basically Ryan needs to pay Sylvia the equivalent of her shares in the company if he wants to kick her out.

Guest Guest W.T.H.
On 10/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, earth_tone said:

As a gay person myself, I dunno if it is my instinct or what, I fuckin hate horny, adulterous men. Cos I know how easy it is to get carried away and be led by your cock 

I have been thru my shares of cheating partners and I understand how hurtful it can be. And trust me when I say it is always the ugly ones who cheat! Na...bay!

Below basically summarizes earth_tone's analysis of the saga to date. The alleged allegations are taken from the blog https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1

1. Alleged failed attempt to remedy HR issues

Earth_tone's reply: Ryan is a cheater

2. Alleged cheating on Ryan when he was in Taiwan

3. Alleged mistreatment towards employees

4. Alleged fat shaming an influencer

5. Alleged unprofessional handling of staff matters

6. Alleged misappropriation of funds

7. Alleged lying to her co-founder, Ryan Tan

8. Alleged using NOC's money for personal gains

9. Alleged using NOC to fund her brother's salary so he can get PR status

10. Alleged using NOC's resources for personal ventures

11. Alleged bartering sex for services

I think by now everyone could tell earth_tone is just another SIAO CHAR BOR in our community who was cheated physically and emotionally in the past. 😂 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, earth_tone said:

As a gay person myself, I dunno if it is my instinct or what, I fuckin hate horny, adulterous men. Cos I know how easy it is to get carried away and be led by your cock 

I have been thru my shares of cheating partners and I understand how hurtful it can be. And trust me when I say it is always the ugly ones who cheat! Na...bay!

The gay part i disagree as nothing to do with gay, some male and female did that too, but the ugly face one i agree as 相由心生, means ugly heart got ugly face. So if you want to look handsome must have good heart.

I don’t think Ryan is as good as what people think he is. He can be nice on the surface but might be very manipulative. This type of people can be very scary cos you dunno the real them.

Sylvia, on the other hand, is open and vocal. She displays her emotions, feelings, thoughts out just like a piece of paper. Sometimes this kind of people might not be as scary though they are mostly not well liked. Well, Sylvia is definitely not an angel but I think there are definitely some triggering points for her to act the way she is. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:05 AM, mate69 said:

Can someone please summarize what this whole thing is about?

I have not a single clue what this whole NOC thing is all about

Let me try:

She feels like it is an elaborated plan to kick her out of the Company, either she buys him out at an unreasonably high price "in the millions" which will literally collapse the company or, she get kick out the company now that she's deemed incapable to lead with at a halved assets value. Current lost to date is 250K. He claimed to have resigned but in fact he is still a legal owner. She gets 51% and he gets 49% shares of the business, this arrange is such that they both do not "fuck each other up", he as the sole director will retain total control of this business. Her name was never been in Acres until the divorce because she feels like she needed some financial security.  She said he will destroy NOC if "Ryan doesn't get what he wants nobody else will too."  He is a habitual cheater, because his skirt chasing way is always driving the female talents around. She had an affair while they were separated. They basically lived as "strangers in the same house." She claimed to be filmed w/o giving consent and these edited videos of her was leaked. She admit she is very vulgar (in her speech I assume that was what she meant) She is now deep in the dump, she appreciate the platform from Xia Xue. She hasn't speak up because she was afraid that her ex-husband will commit suicide. Her computer was hacked, and had to install a CCTV. 

These are some of the points I remember.

Edited by earth_tone

Seems like Sylvia was being protective of Ryan and the company from betrayals by talents again that happened before. Ryan was suicidal from burnout and betrayal by talents whom he had crushes on is a possibility, and Sylvia is trying very hard to prevent that by being overprotective. I also think Sylvia could be projecting her frustrations on past talent betrayals and infidelity on current talents, which she needs therapy for. It's always a bad marriage of personal affairs and business. Haven't anyone learnt anything from lessons from the past?

On 10/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Probably the most watched video in SG now and XX must be happy af, just look at the no. of views over at youtube and its only up last night.

Guest Don't click for view
On 10/25/2021 at 12:35 PM, Guest Ohwow said:

Probably the most watched video in SG now and XX must be happy af, just look at the no. of views over at youtube and its only up last night.

And yet here you keep reposting. After I learn about the amount of $ influences earn from my view click. I refuse to click on links that will give them money. 

Other ang moh you tuber etc when they do this kind of thing will disable monetary view etc. But I believe this XX is doing it for the money. 

So nope. Won't click. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, Guest Don't click for view said:

And yet here you keep reposting. After I learn about the amount of $ influences earn from my view click. I refuse to click on links that will give them money. 

Other ang moh you tuber etc when they do this kind of thing will disable monetary view etc. But I believe this XX is doing it for the money. 

So nope. Won't click. 

You are pathetic leh, I get entertainment and I dun need to spend a single cent. I wont deprive them from earning. And you really think they will do it for free? There is time and effort involved from lighting to editing to content creation. Wow I am surprised there are people like you who is so particular.

Guest Channel 8 peeps

I wonder why Chinese news picked up on this. It's such a blew out of proportion saga from a married couple's marriage and infidelity issues that involved their company employees. 

Influencers' marriage problems.

Why is it newsworthy? 

On 10/25/2021 at 4:51 PM, Guest Channel 8 peeps said:

I wonder why Chinese news picked up on this. It's such a blew out of proportion saga from a married couple's marriage and infidelity issues that involved their company employees. 

Influencers' marriage problems.

Why is it newsworthy? 

Unfortunately ch 8 only has boring dramas featuring granny as undergrad...

So journalists has no choice but to resort reporting such news...

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.