Male HQ

Just a little help pls

Guest Oops

Hi, just wondering if anyone can provide any advice or help. I seem to have issues in keeping my dick fully hard during sex or plays. It’s all good when my dick is getting sucked or stroked, but in between during time where the fun happens without touching the dick (eg kissing, nipple play) my dick just slowly goes soft. And when we want to fuck or whatever, then we have to get it back up again.

not that it’s an issue in getting it back up, but I’ve seen many whose dick just stay erected and up the entire session even if it’s not touched or played with. Eg they can be giving you a blowjob or sucking your nipple for mins but their dick just stays up all the way. I can’t seem to do that. 

any advice?

On 10/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, Guest Oops said:

Hi, just wondering if anyone can provide any advice or help. I seem to have issues in keeping my dick fully hard during sex or plays. It’s all good when my dick is getting sucked or stroked, but in between during time where the fun happens without touching the dick (eg kissing, nipple play) my dick just slowly goes soft. And when we want to fuck or whatever, then we have to get it back up again.

not that it’s an issue in getting it back up, but I’ve seen many whose dick just stay erected and up the entire session even if it’s not touched or played with. Eg they can be giving you a blowjob or sucking your nipple for mins but their dick just stays up all the way. I can’t seem to do that. 

any advice?

What's yr age? 

On 10/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, Guest Oops said:

any advice?

I would suggest you come in for a consult. Every case is unique and different. I have helped many guys around your age with similar issues as well. Definitely can be improved.

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

Regards,

Dr T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.