Male HQ

Are we really gay or visually attracted beings

Guest GayOrNot

Guest GayOrNot

Being gays. we are all attracted to visually attractive men, be it a guy with handsome looks, a guy who is gymfit with lean toned fit 6 packed abs or a stylish pleasing looking clean cut man wearing well pressed tight fit attire. We know we are gays cos when presented with a man and a woman who both equally attractive, we will choose the man hands down.

But supposedly, say if we are ruled in an authoritarian government like Taliban where men are not allowed to cut their hair or shaved their beards, gyms are banned and men are only allowed to wear loose fit attire, would we still be attracted to the men ??  (see pic below)

I cannot say for all the gays (excluding bisexuals), but honestly for myself, I would lose interest in men as they are not as visually pleasing compared to the ladies. I would most probably turn straight and have straight sex with women instead. I suspect quite a number of gays would agree with me barring hardcore bottoms who are in need of anal sex. The men would just be non-sexual bros to me.

This brings me to the thread question, are our sexual preferences inherently defined or are they conditioned by environment, external factors e.g. visually attactiveness ? I think there is a small percentage of us who are hardcore gays but majority of us are not hardcore but visually attracted beings.

img_167023_talibanafghanistan.jpg

Another silly topic questioning about your own identity.   Why is being gay even a question in the first place?  Whether you are attracted to Taliban, Mongolian, the extinct tribe deep in the Amazon forest or big foot of Indonesia jungle has nothing to do with gayness.  Some people even want to have sex with Kim Jong Un or Donald Trump.  Nobody is going to stop gay from being gay just because his taste is quite different from your perspective.   If there is an old bearded Taliban and a pretty young woman standing in front of me, who will I choose?  I rather use my hands instead. 

I am not sure about you but I know I am gay because I am able to get turn on by men of any kind regardless of color, size or age. As long there is a penis attached to the person I will get turn on. So far what turns me off are vagina, female odor and under age boys. Surprisingly, I find most male body odor attrative. I can't get attracted to "beautiful" woman. I don't even know what is considered beautiful for a girl. When my straight friends ask me what kind of girl I like I can't answer at all becos I really don't find the female body attractive at all.

The most beautiful woman does not attract me at all. My attraction for guys is only for those slim/lean type and most of the time those slim/lean body type will also have the type of face i am being attracted to as they will have those chiseled face instead of a bloated face. In the event that all man becomes visually unattractive to me, they will become the same category as all woman that is visually unattractive to me so there is no way to turn straight cause of this incident. No visually attractive equals no sexual urges on others and the only sexual urges left is just self play or DIY.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:12 PM, Guest GayOrNot said:

Being gays. we are all attracted to visually attractive men, be it a guy with handsome looks, a guy who is gymfit with lean toned fit 6 packed abs or a stylish pleasing looking clean cut man wearing well pressed tight fit attire. We know we are gays cos when presented with a man and a woman who both equally attractive, we will choose the man hands down.

But supposedly, say if we are ruled in an authoritarian government like Taliban where men are not allowed to cut their hair or shaved their beards, gyms are banned and men are only allowed to wear loose fit attire, would we still be attracted to the men ??  (see pic below)

I cannot say for all the gays (excluding bisexuals), but honestly for myself, I would lose interest in men as they are not as visually pleasing compared to the ladies. I would most probably turn straight and have straight sex with women instead. I suspect quite a number of gays would agree with me barring hardcore bottoms who are in need of anal sex. The men would just be non-sexual bros to me.

This brings me to the thread question, are our sexual preferences inherently defined or are they conditioned by environment, external factors e.g. visually attactiveness ? I think there is a small percentage of us who are hardcore gays but majority of us are not hardcore but visually attracted beings.

sorry but your theory makes zero sense. a) gay men are attracted to lots of different types of men - you have guys who like bears, daddies, beards, clean shaven, older, younger, etc. b) by your logic, would a straight guy turn gay if there were no attractive women around? 

Are we really gay or visually attracted beings

How about gay AND visually attracted beings?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Even thou I am not into Arabian men, I can still spot about 5 hotter ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest GayOrNot

Being gay or straight is not a straight forward answer as human beings are complex. I think mantin30's reply is more closer to the truth for many of the gays but I don't doubt kiloKilo cos maybe there are really gays who just don't like females.

As for Guest DIY and yoyo74, their replies on DIY seems feasible for short term but if this goes on for the rest of their lives. putting other gays who share their same response, at some point in their lives where they cannot DIY forever, some gays will just embrace the ugly males and continue to be gays while others will just simply turn straight and have sex with the females. You cannot rule out the possibility of these 2 outcomes.

On 10/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest Wtf said:

sorry but your theory makes zero sense. a) gay men are attracted to lots of different types of men - you have guys who like bears, daddies, beards, clean shaven, older, younger, etc. b) by your logic, would a straight guy turn gay if there were no attractive women around? 

Won't they ? If there are good looking males or sissies in his company who are trying to seduce him, do you think he will not succumb to their charms ? There are so many stories here of gays claiming to turn straights to gay, some even claimed men are "teachable". If this is so, if there could be straights that can turn gay, there could also be gays that can turn straight. Human beings are flexible and adaptable, in a way our sexual preferences are too. 

If this is not acceptable, an alternate posit could be we are inherently defined by our sexual preferences, but we are open to having sex that are not aligned to our sexual preferences. One good example would be a straight guy who lies dead like a block of wood to be serviced one way by a guy and refused to kiss or fuck or foreplays the other guy servicing him.  

On 10/23/2021 at 11:34 PM, auscent said:

Beyond looks, the masculinity of the male species is equally attractive. 

How about masculinity of the female species ? Some find that attractive too..

On 10/24/2021 at 1:42 PM, fab said:

How about gay AND visually attracted beings?

Yes, agreed but there are also gay OR visually attracted beings.. I dun think human beings are rigid as mentioned in my first argument. Just as our beliefs may change over time, our sexual preferences may change too be it gay or straight.. Being visually attracted could be a contributing factor...

On 10/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, Guest GayOrNot said:

Being gay or straight is not a straight forward answer as human beings are complex. I think mantin30's reply is more closer to the truth for many of the gays but I don't doubt kiloKilo cos maybe there are really gays who just don't like females.

As for Guest DIY and yoyo74, their replies on DIY seems feasible for short term but if this goes on for the rest of their lives. putting other gays who share their same response, at some point in their lives where they cannot DIY forever, some gays will just embrace the ugly males and continue to be gays while others will just simply turn straight and have sex with the females. You cannot rule out the possibility of these 2 outcomes.

Won't they ? If there are good looking males or sissies in his company who are trying to seduce him, do you think he will not succumb to their charms ? There are so many stories here of gays claiming to turn straights to gay, some even claimed men are "teachable". If this is so, if there could be straights that can turn gay, there could also be gays that can turn straight. Human beings are flexible and adaptable, in a way our sexual preferences are too. 

If this is not acceptable, an alternate posit could be we are inherently defined by our sexual preferences, but we are open to having sex that are not aligned to our sexual preferences. One good example would be a straight guy who lies dead like a block of wood to be serviced one way by a guy and refused to kiss or fuck or foreplays the other guy servicing him.  

How about masculinity of the female species ? Some find that attractive too..

Yes, agreed but there are also gay OR visually attracted beings.. I dun think human beings are rigid as mentioned in my first argument. Just as our beliefs may change over time, our sexual preferences may change too be it gay or straight.. Being visually attracted could be a contributing factor...

you are tying yourself in knots. Rather than theorizing, you would be better to get out into the world and meet more people, straight and gay, to see that there is a wide variety of things that people find attractive and are sexually interested in and visually attracted to. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.