Male HQ

#Behind_The_Scenes: what goes on in the wee hours of a Sauna?

30yochinese

Hi,

I worked till late & had problems sleeping,

So y'day i decided to leave my home at 0600,

& Make a trip to see how active is a Sauna in the wee hours of the morning, on a weekend, ***pls do not ask me/P.M. me the name of the sauna.***

-out of 15 rooms,

Half of the rooms was occupied,

Inside probably guys sleeping.

-the communal areas, like the dark maze, the double-decker-bed, AIRCON WAS OFF, but got 3 guys sleeping there.

-i left at 7am, coz nothing to do, & MY AIM WAS NOT TO CRUISE... & FYI... at 6ish the Sauna was closed for cleaning, the Steam Room was shut, so U could only use the Gym, Jacuzzi, or watch TV.

-so how many people were in the Premises at 6am? Judging from the lockers which was locked, about 20ish people, or definitely less than 30!!!

-Lastly,

The most important question everyone reading this has: "CAN I GET A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER AT A SAUNA AT 0600/0700?"

-tbh,

The Probability of u finding a bottom guy is low, about 5% coz most guys are sleeping, & disturbing them will get u hurt...how about finding a Top? Even lower, coz most guys there who are actively roaming the spaces are just there to touch-and-go... I feel there IS A GENERAL CONSENSUS that NUDE NIGHT IS MEANT FOR NIGHT TIME & not during night-shift-hours, lol

Thanks for reading,

Honestly,

I am surprised... Having 30 guys sacrifice their sleep & staying at a Sauna from 0100 to 0600ish when i was there...makes me marvel at the stamina these guys have... 👏👏👏CLAP CLAP CLAP 👍👍👍

• 5 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic