Male HQ

Since u r here Vs Guest

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer

On 10/19/2021 at 7:44 AM, Since u r here said:

Quit posting links with no original words from yourself telling us what's in those links. It's extremely annoying and I will NEVER click any link with no explanation of what's inside. Either become a more considerate poster or just completely stop posting. Schwachsinniger verdammt scheisskopf. And don't just type useless rubbish phrases like ... "this is so violent" ... inform the readers what the link is actually about.

On 10/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, Since u r here said:

U have no arms or fingers? Cannot click?? if cannot, then dont click onto this thread. stop making out of the molehill

This is not about my arms or my fingers or a mountain or a molehill. It's about you constantly disrespecting the entire Blowing Wind community with your terrible posting behaviors. The internet is filled with dangerous links that lead to computer viruses.

Why should anybody put their desktops, laptops, or phones at risk by clicking on your links with all that unreadable chickenscratch at the end? The least you can do as a member of this forum is to type a few words about what is inside the links you post.

Only posting a link with no explanation at all (or a couple of pointless words like "that is terrible") does not contribute meaningfully to any threads and I guarantee that most readers will never click your unexplained links due to fear of computer viruses.

Learn how to accept constructive advice without getting defensive. Due to the very serious cybersecurity issue that I just mentioned, you are wrong to insist on continuing to post weird-looking links with no explanation of what's inside, so reflect and improve.

• 3 weeks later...

Since it was already exposed a long time ago that Since U R Here is the same poster as Lovèhandlè / Luvhandlè, shouldn't this argument be combined with his other dedicated threads?

+

I do have to say that I agree with Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer that posting links with no other information is a potentially dangerous practice online, including here at Blowing Wind.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.