Male HQ

True Fitness

eminent82

On 12/31/2021 at 4:45 PM, eminent82 said:

Today afternoon session at hbf got one sexy cutie took off his white stringer to take video of himself (maybe to post on instagram) doing the bench press🤩🤩🤩. Too bad he put it back on immediately after finish

Did you take a sneaky shot?

Were there others around when he did that?

On 12/31/2021 at 4:57 PM, bluerunner said:

Did you take a sneaky shot?

Were there others around when he did that?

did not manage to sneak shot, there were at least 8 people (2 ladies too) around him & everybody just continue with their exercise lol. he even used a tripod to mount his cam somemore, so pro haha

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 1:50 PM, bluerunner said:

Wah Heng ah!! I almost wanted to go chai Chee today. Save by my swim. Haha. 
I hope tomorrow it’s opened! 

last day is in march 13. going to miss their big lockers😭

On 2/12/2022 at 8:03 AM, bluerunner said:

I think it’s mid March. Check the email TF sent to members. 

@takudoku: unfortunately, there is no news of TF going to have a new outlet at the east to replace the branch at Chai Chee.

That’s sad. Wasted full club access and down they go one by one 

noticed that some guys at the novena gym are more daring to wear those large drop armholes singlets that expose the side of their chest (sometimes can see nips🤩), nice view haha.

noticed too that somehow there are more serious gymmers (including the ladies👍) at this branch as compared to other branches

On 2/14/2022 at 11:14 AM, eminent82 said:

noticed that some guys at the novena gym are more daring to wear those large drop armholes singlets that expose the side of their chest (sometimes can see nips🤩), nice view haha.

noticed too that somehow there are more serious gymmers (including the ladies👍) at this branch as compared to other branches

See nips only ah. 
I was hoping you tell me that some guys are more daring working out in their skimpy running shorts without underwear and inner lining exposing their family jewel. 😝

Anyway, see while it lasts! 

Members who have access to the yoga center at Pacific Plaza will noticed there is a huge change in yoga instructors there recently. Many of the masters from India have left, replaced with local yoga teachers. Some good ones, some really CMI. Dunno how long this can last (I really hope it could last many more years to come, and hopefully, better quality teachers) 

• 3 weeks later...

Attended my last workout at the Chai Chee branch last evening.

Chai Chee branch was set up to replace the Parkway Parade branch. I still remember that I once complained that the location was neither here nor there; not near a MRT station but not too far away. After trying it out, I started to like this outlet.

Although it's not within walking distance from a MRT station, there are many buses that stop at the nearby bus stop.

Food is aplenty at the vicinity.

I like to go there on weekend because it's less crowded and there are some hot/cute regulars. They are eye candies! 😍

Time passes really fast and now, I am bidding good bye (again) to yet another of TF's branch. There is no replacement this time round. With Chai Chee branch closed, TF members will have an outlet less. :(

On 3/12/2022 at 3:29 PM, bluerunner said:

Attended my last workout at the Chai Chee branch last evening.

Chai Chee branch was set up to replace the Parkway Parade branch. I still remember that I once complained that the location was neither here nor there; not near a MRT station but not too far away. After trying it out, I started to like this outlet.

Although it's not within walking distance from a MRT station, there are many buses that stop at the nearby bus stop.

Food is aplenty at the vicinity.

I like to go there on weekend because it's less crowded and there are some hot/cute regulars. They are eye candies! 😍

Time passes really fast and now, I am bidding good bye (again) to yet another of TF's branch. There is no replacement this time round. With Chai Chee branch closed, TF members will have an outlet less. :(

so where will you go now

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 8:19 PM, Guest Tf tamp said:

Is the one in Tampines halved permanently or just closed for renovation? 

Miss the big space there 

Someone mentioned that the landlord took back some of the space & it is permanent sigh, really disappointed with TF. At first I thought at least the big space & many machines at Tampines can make up for the loss of the Chai Chee branch. BUT now, they just "dump" most of the equipment from the Chai Chee branch to Tampines & probably scrap those older machines in Tampines. So now the layout at Tampines is terrible. Most people would just crowd around the side with the machines & free weights and I really don't like the spacing. All the dumbbells are in a mess too as of Mar 26😡

Edited by eminent82

On 3/27/2022 at 10:37 PM, eminent82 said:

... All the dumbbells are in a mess too as of Mar 26😡

Gymmers at TF have a major issue: CANNOT read numbers. Many of them cannot arrange the dumbbells properly on the rack, just like how they were before. A few of the idiots (yes, I call them

idiots) who simply cannot put return the dumbbells to the rack. 

On 3/30/2022 at 1:57 PM, bluerunner said:

Gymmers at TF have a major issue: CANNOT read numbers. Many of them cannot arrange the dumbbells properly on the rack, just like how they were before. A few of the idiots (yes, I call them

idiots) who simply cannot put return the dumbbells to the rack. 

don't say gymmers... I've even seen trainers who do that

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 6:28 PM, Wei267 said:

Anyone who frequent to harbourfront true fitness? Saw some exhibitionist nudes there last Tuesday, seems like its another go to place if you are into that too.

I frequent there in the weekend but nvr encounter this thing u say.

On 3/15/2022 at 8:48 AM, eminent82 said:

wah now can suka suka walk in, sure to expect more people during the evening "golden hours" at some clubs, especially now we have one less branch to go😖

That's why I tell myself I'm not gonna continue after my membership ends. Plus I stay east and the tampines one became so lousy after reno.

On 5/28/2022 at 4:22 PM, Leanmeat said:

Black card can access tfx without stopping up any amt?

No lor. TFX management wants us to pay extra $38 each month to upgrade initially. Now, we have to pay additional $88 (if I’m not wrong) to upgrade. No way!

The deal was our black card should cover  all new outlets. But now the new branches  are renamed TFX and not TF, so that is not covered. How scheming, right? 

On 5/28/2022 at 7:39 PM, bluerunner said:

No lor. TFX management wants us to pay extra $38 each month to upgrade initially. Now, we have to pay additional $88 (if I’m not wrong) to upgrade. No way!

The deal was our black card should cover  all new outlets. But now the new branches  are renamed TFX and not TF, so that is not covered. How scheming, right? 

Yes. You are right.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.