Male HQ

PropertyGuru

11 hours ago, wenkai said:

3ROOM 650K? in prime area i suppose.  that ex for a 3room. 

Do you need the condo facility? If not, just get resale HBD. 

I do use condo facility like the pool n tennis. Typo earlier, its 4 rooms for 650k in mature area, but not near city 

With interest rates now inching higher as we approach 2023, and global recession almost a certain possibility stated by the IMF, how is 2023 likely to pan out?

Will we continue witnessing a seller's market or will the tide turn in favour of buyers?

PM me to find out.

Edited by smt4men

On 10/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, zac89 said:

Question, in my situation age 32 (converted SG citizen currently renting a room at 1.5k), will you

(a) buy a resale 3 room HDB at 650k, still got balance funds to go for holiday and stuffs, OR

(b) buy a new studio condo at 860k, quite stretched on wallet - can't go holiday for 6 months and more

Good to hear thoughts from ppl here.

Good day @zac89 

Owning a property in Singapore is naturally an investment.

Whether you are looking for a dream home or investment opportunity to grow your wealth, the objectives should be the same; to preserve and protect your assets from degrading in value. Whether is 650k or 860k, the importance point here will be how much money can be encash back when you need it. The key to being financially secure is to make your money work harder for you to outpace inflation.

Since most of us may have been investing large amount of our savings or future monies on housing, why not make full use of it and buy a property that have low-risk with high-growth potential?

PM me if you would like to learn or know more.

Our latest list of brand new and ready to move in homes available is out!

If you’re searching for a property for immediate occupation or good rental returns, speed up your search with our curated list of must see new properties that will allow you to either move in right away or enjoy immediate rental cash flow as a landlord. 

PM me to get your list today!

Edited by smt4men

Having more than 1 stream of income is an important factor towards building financial resilience in our life and ultimately adds to a higher certainty of achieving financial freedom.

For many Singaporeans and PRs who live in a HDB flat, it is possible to learn to how you can turn it into an income generating asset rather than let it just be a roof over your head.

PM me to get our e-book on this topic or a discussion on how you can make it happen for your financial future!

Edited by smt4men

Interest rate hikes have no doubt increased our monthly mortgage installments in recent quarters and are slated to continue upwards until its forecasted peak of 4.6% in 2023.

Following that and an expected drop in inflation, the Federal Reserve expects to return to lowering rates in 2024 and 2025.

Although the increase so far is still manageable for most households, there are 7 methods you can use to immediately cushion the pain of higher installments on your pockets.

PM me to find out what this 7 methods are and prepare yourselves better for the years ahead.

Edited by smt4men

Despite current market headwinds, there are certain pockets of the real estate market that stand to benefit from certain signals in the market.

PM me to find out what my research sees about new launches in 2023 and why this segment should be on all investors' watchlist.

Edited by smt4men

• 3 weeks later...

ATTRACTIVELY PRICED!

Possibly the LOWEST ENTRY PRICE for the Upcoming New Launch

Prices Start From $958K for 1 bedroom!

🏡 SCENECA RESIDENCE 🏡
One & Only Mixed Development @ Tanah Merah Precinct with Seamless Access to Shops & MRT

WhatsApp message me at 9042 7699 for more details.

Edited by smt4men

Do you know that effective from 1st June 2023, URA’s policy of "Floor Area Harmonisation" will reduce the nett saleable area for new launches and lead to higher costs for a developer? 

With already thin profit margins currently, developers have 3 main levers to maintain a reasonable risk to reward ratio of taking on new projects. 

Reducing land bids, reducing unit sizes or increasing their selling prices. Which scenario or combination of scenarios is most likely to play out? How are property prices likely to be affected down the road?

PM me to discover your options.

Edited by smt4men

Is there a way to filter through the noise and find a good property investment deal?

Well, this is one method that I use to spot potential deals for my clients and it's called The Developer's ABSD effect.

1. Real estate developers face an ABSD charge if they fail to develop and sell all units in their development within five years of land acquisition date.

2. If the deadline is not met, affected developers will have to pay a hefty ABSD charge with accrued interest.

3. To avoid this, developers may offer discounts or incentives, engage in aggressive marketing, or lower prices as we have seen recently with certain projects.

If you enjoy hunting down a good deal too, PM me to find out which are the 33 projects facing an ABSD deadline this year and whether possible discounts are on the horizon!

Edited by smt4men

Do you dream of upgrading to a brand new, spacious home?

I understand that buying a new home can feel like a daunting process, which is why I've made it my mission to simplify the process for my clients.

With a free 30-minute financial affordability assessment, upgrading to a brand new home has never been easier or more accessible.

During the assessment, we will work together to evaluate your financial situation, discuss your housing goals, and determine what kind of home would be most suitable for you. I will provide you with a clear understanding of your financial situation and other factors that may impact your ability to get that dream home.

Based on the information gathered during our assessment, I will present you with a range of housing options that are within your budget and if you require, provide guidance on how to secure financing and navigate the home buying process, ensuring that you feel informed and confident every step of the way.

In just 30 minutes, you can gain valuable insights into your financial situation and take the first step towards upgrading to a brand new home.

PM me to schedule a session this week!

Edited by smt4men

What's happening?

Another round of cooling measures was announced last night. 

Are you one of those affected by the news and wondering how this is going to impact the market?

Has your investment plans been shaken by this?

Fret not, and let me share with you why this is a necessary step for the market and whether our market fundamentals can withstand what was just thrown at us.

PM me for a coffee sharing session and let's talk property with proper facts and figures. 

Edited by smt4men

Fresh off the stove, discover the top real estate investment opportunities hand picked for Quarter 2, 2023 that's priced below $2m.

From luxury condos to very well priced developments island wide, I've selected the best projects with the highest margin of safety, rentability and growth potential.

PM me to learn more and see these best buys before the spotlight moves onto them soon.

Edited by smt4men

• 4 weeks later...

Are you curious about the Singapore property market today and where it is heading?

🏠 Is the Singapore property market overpriced or fairly valued?

🤔 Wondering about the appropriate course of action in today's market?

🆕🆚🏚️ Are new launches overpriced compared to resale properties?

💰💡 Are per square prices the best way to analyze and decide on a property?

PM me to find out what my research has uncovered and discover more insights and options you have on your property wealth planning journey.

Edited by smt4men

• 2 weeks later...

🏡 Is Holding Onto Your HDB Flat a Smart Financial Move? 📈

🤔 Are you wondering if keeping your HDB flat is a wise long-term investment decision?

🔍 Discover valuable insights on:

The true potential of your HDB flat as an asset 📈
Pros and cons of holding onto your HDB for the long term 💼
Tips on maximising the equity that is held in your HDB flat 💡 

🌟 PM me to gain valuable insights to make better informed decisions for your future. 🌟

Edited by smt4men

• 4 weeks later...

In a bullish real estate market, like the one we are experiencing today, it is highly unlikely to come across properties selling below their intrinsic valuations. Sensible property owners, especially under favorable economic conditions, are unlikely to sell their assets below market value. 

Therefore, when analyzing property investments in such times, it is crucial to consider the concept of investing with a 'margin of safety'. Rather than trying to predict the potential upside, which is uncertain, we focus on assessing the downside risks and allowing the upside to naturally unfold over time. 

The 'margin of safety' can be defined as the general price acceptance levels in the market, observed through the nearest comparable properties. 

Feel free to send me a private message to obtain valuable insights about the upcoming launches in the second half of 2023 and assess their attractiveness from a 'margin of safety' perspective.

Edited by smt4men

• 5 weeks later...

0bd2ce60-add7-4b89-99a2-86777459cc35.thumb.jpeg.154f6d3619658b41ddcedb19a7299148.jpeg

A few months back, I've shared that there were 33 projects that were reaching their ABSD deadlines this year and how genuine discounts could ensue..

The good news is (or was), several of them came true and a few lucky investors managed to score a steal that were way below what earlier units were sold for.

Some were even sold at 2020 prices, which means buying with built-in profits right away. It's true that such deals exist, even in a bull market, but they happen once in a blue moon and you have to be on our mailing list in order to get these real-time instant updates when they surface.

Deals get done that day or sometimes within 1-2 days as industry insiders ourselves, snap them up.

So, if you're keen to be on this list, pm me.

I'll share with you, which 17 projects are imminently facing ABSD deadlines, and update you immediately whenever such deals pop up.

So, if you enjoy hunting down a good deal, pm me and I'll add you to my mailing list!

• 2 weeks later...

c49c63ff-d7a6-4d9e-b60b-16f53cf44ed8.thumb.jpeg.41e5a6ec0f9327c391dd7f2b7cb173a2.jpeg

Are you concerned about high inflation eroding the value of your savings? Are you interested in learning about asset classes that could offer strong returns on equity (ROE) over the next ten years?

Feel free to message me to receive a comprehensive summary of the performance of common investment vehicles used by most Singaporeans over the past decade, along with the available options. While it's important to note that past performance doesn't guarantee future results, this regularly updated chart has proven useful for many investors in making decisions and gaining confidence in their choices. If you're interested, I can provide you with the latest version of the chart.

It's worth considering the current global economic landscape where inflation has been persistently high. This raises questions about the purchasing power of your savings over time. The value of money tends to decrease as inflation rises, which is why finding ways to make your money work harder becomes crucial.

If you're looking to invest your savings wisely, understanding which asset classes could potentially offer the best returns on equity (ROE) is a prudent step. The performance of various investment options over the past ten years can provide valuable insights, even though it's important to remember that historical performance doesn't guarantee future outcomes.

For many investors, having access to an updated performance chart of common investment vehicles has proven to be a valuable tool. This chart can help you track trends, compare returns, and gain a better sense of the potential risks and rewards associated with different investment choices. The continuous updates ensure that you have access to the most recent data, aiding you in making informed decisions aligned with your financial goals.

If you're interested in receiving the latest version of this performance chart and learning more about the investment options available, feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to provide you with the information you're seeking.

50326a3f-65a0-4467-995e-b9e756332069.thumb.jpeg.b125de8f95bc5efa026b3880a9851b87.jpeg

In the realm of property wealth planning, it's crucial to recognize the proven strategies that can elevate your financial outcomes. Envision mastering the 7 key steps that empower you to methodically analyze any property's potential for growth and associated risks.

Despite the historical upward trajectory of the property market in the past decade, it's important to acknowledge that some investors have encountered setbacks, either grappling with losses or barely breaking even. These situations often stem from making decisions fueled by hype rather than grounded in the sophisticated calculations that seasoned investors employ to gauge risk and reward, among other pertinent factors.

Whether you're actively seeking a promising property investment opportunity or aiming to determine whether your current property aligns with our stringent evaluation criteria, I encourage you to initiate a private conversation. Together, we can delve deeper into these strategies and insights that could significantly impact your property portfolio's profitability.

53cf34f6-c30f-458f-a70f-ec47531d9353.thumb.jpeg.1e3591d3c46b4adb73218a455d963270.jpeg

Floor plan design is an important part of choosing a good property investment.

Despite a good location or riding on the back of a bullish market trend, poor layouts can single-handedly cause losses for investors and make it hard to exit an investment.

As new homes get smaller, I find it apt to highlight how poor layouts could have caused certain properties to perform poorly in spite of the property bull run in the last few years.

Through this, I hope to shed some light on the importance of studying floor plans and learning to identify and avoid unfavourable designs.

PM me if you'd like to learn more about this increasingly important subject that can help you avoid pitfalls in your next investment. 

• 3 weeks later...

c98ac6f5-adad-419c-87c7-d9b2663b01ee.thumb.jpeg.909d564d14bce65305a917c26fc543c7.jpeg

Amidst the unsettling reports of China's economic slowdown and recession concerns, prospective property buyers are understandably cautious, questioning the possibility of a market correction.

Take a proactive approach to assess your investment or upgrade, and equip yourself with the information needed to make an informed decision. Reach out to me for access to our most recent research and data-driven insights.

1e5b3621-cbc0-4cd7-92e8-4f1fa363b53e.thumb.jpeg.ec949b24ff13acb8336d6d788f46b2d8.jpeg

A well-known investment adage suggests that "Being invested in the market for an extended period is more crucial than trying to time market fluctuations."

Human instinct often leads investors to attempt timing their entry, aiming for better chances of profit while avoiding losses. However, very few achieve flawless market timing, and some have waited decades for prices to return to previous lows without success.

However, when the time arrives to take action, stricter regulations such as Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty (ABSD), higher debt servicing ratios, capital requirements, and shorter loan tenures, among other factors, make it more challenging to start investing.

Could it be plausible that, even in a prolonged bear market, real estate investments can become a relatively secure option when accounting for ABSD costs? This possibility becomes more apparent when we delve into the fundamentals and historical trends.

If you're interested in receiving these valuable insights, feel free to send me a message. I'm eager to share more with those who aspire to be real estate investors.

5680dcf6-87b3-4741-8afb-649faa347c0a.thumb.jpeg.0012bde6bbdd3e1cc609f32d6a68e557.jpeg

With four significant project launches scheduled for October, are you aware of which ones offer a higher margin of safety and greater potential for future capital gains?

In this week's research, we delve into the eagerly anticipated projects of Hillock Green, Watten House, The Arcady, and J'den.

Not all of these ventures are suitable for investors, and some may serve as excellent legacy assets for your future generations.

Feel free to message me for valuable insights grounded in factual data and statistics.

991f7252-47fc-49e2-b050-aefc2acc291a.thumb.jpeg.610f5c986b536dbd542d3d45ed38372c.jpeg

People often wonder if it's better to buy a brand-new home that takes 4-5 years to complete or a resale home that you can move into right away.

Does this choice affect how much money you'll make, and what are the good and bad things about each option?

You can private message me to figure out which one is right for you in today's housing market.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_8556.thumb.jpeg.397441934ed3b3ac87a847164bfd0523.jpeg

I have carefully evaluated 106 projects in the market and handpicked 14 that, in my opinion, hold the highest potential for capital gains. Additionally, I have also identified the recommended unit types for investment.

For instance, suburban areas may not be ideal for 1-bedroom investments due to a potential shortage of suitable expat tenants. On the other hand, locations primarily geared towards family living or those surrounded by landed properties may make 3-4 bedroom units a more promising investment, given the natural demand.

Thr selection process involves considering factors like rentability, reasonable pricing, low developer profit margins (typically below 25%), and the anticipated growth potential of the neighborhood. These are the four key filters we employ to narrow down our choices for the best entry prices and lowest risks.

If you'd like to access the full list, please feel free to send me a private message.

• 4 months later...

c35c003d-8d54-4c87-a63b-f26439af5eda.thumb.jpeg.3cf0444c3d1d5aea7f9cf008abe7034f.jpeg

When you are thinking about whether to keep or sell a property, two main things matter most: how much its value might go up and how much rent you can get from it.

Smart investors pay attention to signs that show when a property might not make as much money in the future. This could be things like slow growth or less demand for rent. When these signs start showing, it's a good idea for investors to consider selling.

If you want more details, feel free to message me.