Male HQ

How frequently do boyfriends or partners meet up and spend time together?

Guest 2359

If two guys are in a serious LTR, how often do you think it’s normal for them to meet up? Once a week? Fortnight? Monthly? Every other day?

Is it possible to be too frequent or too infrequent?

How much time does an average couple spend together?

Is it common for gay partners in Sg to move in together?

For those in LTR, care to share about your own experience of how much time you spend with your BF/partner?

For example if you and your BF are working adults, do you meet up on weekends? How about weeknights? Do you have a regular day reserved for your BF or you just decide whenever you feel like it? Do you plan to live together or prefer to live apart?

Can anyone share their own experiences?

Guest Curious Single
On 11/3/2021 at 11:51 PM, Guest 2359 said:

If two guys are in a serious LTR, how often do you think it’s normal for them to meet up? Once a week? Fortnight? Monthly? Every other day?

Is it possible to be too frequent or too infrequent?

How much time does an average couple spend together?

Is it common for gay partners in Sg to move in together?

For those in LTR, care to share about your own experience of how much time you spend with your BF/partner?

You missed a very important element.  I would like to ask

How frequent do they have sex too?

When my partner J and I first started our relationship in 2002, we met thrice a week. Twice on weekdays, once on weekends. 

We were young and energetic so we could keep up with our respective careers while juggling our relationship. 

Then I decided to go overseas to study and we were apart for a while. During that LDR period, we made it a point to talk on MSN every night and on the phone at least once a week. 

These days, at age 42 and 43 respectively, we meet every weekend at his place (we still live separately because I want my own space) and he sometimes comes over to mine. 

While it’s nice to meet regularly, what’s more important is how well you communicate, and how committed you are to keeping the relationship going. 

Guest Weekly Dosage
On 11/6/2021 at 1:18 PM, Blogger Adam said:

When my partner J and I first started our relationship in 2002, we met thrice a week. Twice on weekdays, once on weekends. 

These days, at age 42 and 43 respectively, we meet every weekend at his place (we still live separately because I want my own space) and he sometimes comes over to mine.

I presumed, you guys meet for weekly sex to maintain a healthy relationship.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.