Male HQ

Laptop Sleeve acts as stand.

kidster

I use a laptop stand from a brand called MOFT - doesn't work as a laptop bag but the stand folds super flat, I can just keep the laptop in my bag without taking too much space. Been using for a couple of years, pretty sturdy!

Edited by janth

On 11/11/2021 at 9:24 PM, janth said:

I use a laptop stand from a brand called MOFT - doesn't work as a laptop bag but the stand folds super flat, I can just keep the laptop in my bag without taking too much space. Been using for a couple of years, pretty sturdy!

Thanks. I'm always curious.

What benefits do you get from using a laptop stand as compared to placing the laptop flat on the table? 

On 11/13/2021 at 4:36 PM, kidster said:

Thanks. I'm always curious.

What benefits do you get from using a laptop stand as compared to placing the laptop flat on the table? 

For me it's mainly height! my desk is a little bit on the low side, so I use a laptop stand to increase the height of my screen so I don't need to hunch down to see my screen.

Unfortunately my moft laptop stand is only on my personal laptop - for my work laptop i use a box to prop it up lol

On 11/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, janth said:

For me it's mainly height! my desk is a little bit on the low side, so I use a laptop stand to increase the height of my screen so I don't need to hunch down to see my screen.

Unfortunately my moft laptop stand is only on my personal laptop - for my work laptop i use a box to prop it up lol

Sounds like you belong to one of those we will find a few rims of A4 size paper on your table. Thanks anyways.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.