Male HQ

Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)

noviceinpanties

Guest Guest

Can a ladyboy enter the sauna? Let's just say that there are more and more human rights calls for the recognition for gender identification, instead of just gender alone. One of the most classic case is that of Obergefell v. Hodges, whereby a same-sex couple was granted the same marriage rights as those of an opposite-sex marriage. 

Whether a person should be admitted into a gender-segregated environment, is getting to become very dependent on the individual's gender identification, instead of their gender alone. For instance, ladyboys are allowed to use the female restrooms in some countries. 

Going back to this case here: If a ladyboy wants to identify herself as a female, then why should she even go against her own values of identifying herself to be a female, and barge into such a gender-segregated environment like that of a male-only sauna, where men are looking for sex with men? I do not think it is right to flip-flop between one's gender and gender identification, just so to get the best of both worlds at one's convenience.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guess
On 3/29/2019 at 11:12 PM, Steve5380 said:

Logically speaking,  if a ladyboy you assume is a transgender has absolutely no interest in gays, and go only for straight men...

what is all this discussion assuming that they want to go into a gay sauna?

What is the purpose of grandiosely declaring that they should not gain access to gay saunas when...

when they don't have any interest in entering a gay sauna where there are gays having sex?

Is this a discussion for the sake of discussion?

BTW,  what you mean by "mtf" ??  My immediate assumption is "motherfucker",

but I cannot believe that you are so insulting to them.

are you blind? did someone stated earlier he saw a ladyboy in the sauna?

and when u see mtf u instantly think of motherfucker... what the hell. shame on u for not knowing that as an ambassador for whatever gender in gay sauna. shame shame!

we cant stand the sight of boobies and vijayjay, if you like it so much go make ur house toilet into a sauna for ladybois. or maybe.... you are hurt because you like to crossdress to a gay sauna. you are unhappy if majority of people doesn't welcome you?

Guest cumwhore mozzie detergent
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dear Guest disclosed yourself, we all know you love to prance around publicly in drag, all the way from Germany to New Zealand and to anywhere you can, just so to showcase your lack of assets to the entire world together with your foreigner boyfriend. And also, we are fully aware that you just love to defend any foreigners, such as Brochez and Steve, just so that you can get your loose ass poked by them as much as you can.

But just to get the facts straighten out so that stoooopid imbeciles like you can grasp it, nobody labelled ALL ladyboys, crossdressers, transvestites as prostitutes except YOU yourself over here, after getting instigated by Steve in the post on Page 1. Seriously, there are so many people in the world, but only one so stupid that the moment he post, everyone will know that it is Guest disclosed yourself. So now, go back and continue to bleed under the bus where Nightwhore threw you under, before you get thrown under another bus sent by Steve this time.   

:lol:

Guest Guest 3
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can a ladyboy enter the sauna? Let's just say that there are more and more human rights calls for the recognition for gender identification, instead of just gender alone. One of the most classic case is that of Obergefell v. Hodges, whereby a same-sex couple was granted the same marriage rights as those of an opposite-sex marriage. 

Whether a person should be admitted into a gender-segregated environment, is getting to become very dependent on the individual's gender identification, instead of their gender alone. For instance, ladyboys are allowed to use the female restrooms in some countries. 

Going back to this case here: If a ladyboy wants to identify herself as a female, then why should she even go against her own values of identifying herself to be a female, and barge into such a gender-segregated environment like that of a male-only sauna, where men are looking for sex with men? I do not think it is right to flip-flop between one's gender and gender identification, just so to get the best of both worlds at one's convenience.  

What is that?

Guest Guest = Lawyer wannabe or disbarred Ex lawyer???

Sorry you are prejudiced and judgemental.

Swipe it off:

There are ladyboys or crossdresser who want to stay male and just enjoy wearing lady's dresses.

It just doesn't want to get into your brain.

Not every ladyboy wants a change sex operation.

Why can't such boys go to a gay sauna if they are attracted to other gays???

If the person identifies herself as a girl, I don't think "she"' is interested to visit a gay sauna.

But your example doesn't cover the case we are talking about: a gay who identifies himself as a man but loves to dress as girl.

Read the above definitions again please.

You seem not to want to get the point....

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest 3 said:

What is that?

Guest Guest = Lawyer wannabe or disbarred Ex lawyer???

Sorry you are prejudiced and judgemental.

Swipe it off:

There are ladyboys or crossdresser who want to stay male and just enjoy wearing lady's dresses.

It just doesn't want to get into your brain.

Not every ladyboy wants a change sex operation.

Why can't such boys go to a gay sauna if they are attracted to other gays???

If the person identifies herself as a girl, I don't think "she"' is interested to visit a gay sauna.

But your example doesn't cover the case we are talking about: a gay who identifies himself as a man but loves to dress as girl.

Read the above definitions again please.

You seem not to want to get the point....

Shizzo DY posting as guest but everyone can tell her awkward style a mile away lol

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
13 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

especially those who label all ladyboys, crossdressers, transvestites as prostitutes.

And you are the one who knows everything and nothing less than that and everything about anything. And for sure you are someone who is not arguing for the sake of arguing..... oh yes, everyone can identify this here with your posts.

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Guest Hate All Argumentativeness

Go to Hell, you idiotic, ignorant, immature, pathetic, pedantic, punkass bitch! I made two prior posts in this thread. One saying they can enter the sauna dressed as men and the second discussing CD/LB/TG/TS/TV abbreviations! Quit claiming all these different guests are the same! You are wrong and all your stupidity does is derail threads! You sparked yet another ridiculous flame war with your false accusations as other guests decided to defend me!

Your lack of common sense intelligence and simple reading comprehension is seriously demonstrated by the fact that you would falsely claim someone who explains the terms used in their community labels them as prostitutes! Instead of trying to play Internet Sherlock for 15 hours every day, develop some healthy activities away from the computer, because you are clearly over-obsessed with perpetuating the arguments you falsely claim to despise!

On 3/31/2019 at 12:28 AM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

MTF clearly means Male-To-Female. I assume most of y'all are smart enough to now intuitively figure out what FTM means. So funny how some people want to "advocate" for the "rights" of the CD/LB/TG/TS/TV out there but don't even know the abbreviations most commonly associated with their communities. Nothing better to do but argue for the sake of arguing. And ... speaking of people who like to waste their lives arguing about stupid idiocy ... Guest Offensive Posting = Guest Disclosed Yourself.

Maybe you guys have your mind always busy with male to female issues, but us intelligent people have more relevant issues. So mtf. ..??? 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

Go to Hell, you idiotic, ignorant, immature, pathetic, pedantic, punkass bitch! I made two prior posts in this thread. One saying they can enter the sauna dressed as men and the second discussing CD/LB/TG/TS/TV abbreviations! Quit claiming all these different guests are the same! You are wrong and all your stupidity does is derail threads! You sparked yet another ridiculous flame war with your false accusations as other guests decided to defend me!

Your lack of common sense intelligence and simple reading comprehension is seriously demonstrated by the fact that you would falsely claim someone who explains the terms used in their community labels them as prostitutes! Instead of trying to play Internet Sherlock for 15 hours every day, develop some healthy activities away from the computer, because you are clearly over-obsessed with perpetuating the arguments you falsely claim to despise!

:clap: DY is nothing but a low-lifer.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

:D Now you know why DY and Nightwhore are the boboshooters here on BW, right? Lol... 

Guest Guest 2
34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

:D Now you know why DY and Nightwhore are the boboshooters here on BW, right? Lol... 

oh, surprisingly you didn't come up with the "Cleanly Teacher" nick. What a surprise.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

oh, surprisingly you didn't come up with the "Cleanly Teacher" nick. What a surprise.

Surprised only for you. Lol. 

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
On April 1, 2019 at 7:43 PM, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, another long naggy post from you.  A wall of words and yet want to accuse me of the same.  Double standards! And must you spout vulgarity?  Even if you have reason and logic on your side (which you don't), you ought to learn to argue courteously and not behave like a barbarian or those locusts whom you have been accusing of.  Double standards again!

Listen up and listen good, you disgusting, filthy, grody-to-the-max, longwinded, malicious, perverse, repetitive, traitorous, vulgar, wrinkled Paedophile-in-the-Making! I am not whoever this Auntie OCD individual is, and I don't have the time to waste accusing you of anything, although I'm sure the highly coveted attention of such an occurrence would undoubtedly fuel your festering psychosis for the ensuing month since it happens to be your second most fervent fantasy (ranking a close runner-up to turning your publicly confessed desires of committing illicit acts with your teenaged students into reality). And if you really want to see barbaric behavior, come anywhere near me spouting your sickeningly twisted defences of child molesters, and watch how fast you become reacquainted with terra firma!

Guest SzeRoi
8 minutes ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

Listen up and listen good, you disgusting, filthy, grody-to-the-max, longwinded, malicious, perverse, repetitive, traitorous, vulgar, wrinkled Paedophile-in-the-Making! I am not whoever this Auntie OCD individual is, and I don't have the time to waste accusing you of anything, although I'm sure the highly coveted attention of such an occurrence would undoubtedly fuel your festering psychosis for the ensuing month since it happens to be your second most fervent fantasy (ranking a close runner-up to turning your publicly confessed desires of committing illicit acts with your teenaged students into reality). And if you really want to see barbaric behavior, come anywhere near me spouting your sickeningly twisted defences of child molesters, and watch how fast you become reacquainted with terra firma!

:lol::clap: Disgusting and filthy sums up this malicious, perverse, traitorous, wrinkled paedophilic old whore Nightwhore good :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

This Nightwhore has posted audacious articles defending child molesters and other illegal acts.

Guest Guest 2
22 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, another long naggy post from you.  Yawn!

Illegal?  Yawn!

Yawn yawn yawn? Is that all you can manage now Nightwhore? Yawn? LOL

You disgusting, filthy, malicious, perverse, traitorous, wrinkled paedophilic old whore! 

Guest Guest 2
Just now, Nightingale said:

I thought you said you hate long naggy posts?  What an irony!  :whistle:

So you admit you were a purveyor not just of illegal fantasies but also of long naggy posts? You are so xia suay! 

LOL:twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

We must admit that you are polishing your literary skills scouring the dictionary for more effective, juicy adjectives.  Your goal seems to be the making of sentences with at least 100 adjectives each.   Keep trying,  exploring the depths of dictionaries and online thesauruses.  Thanks for giving us so much laughs. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/15/2017 at 9:40 PM, noviceinpanties said:

I'm a bi-westerner with limited experience but I love to crossdress, especially in panties, bra, stockings, and other sexy lingerie. I can just wear some simple underwear or fully dress. I'm also very happy to be straight acting and not dress up as well. I like different roles and feelings.

I really want to experience a sauna in Singapore, especially one where I would be welcome to dress up in panties and bra or other lingerie. I understand that at a lot of saunas the men are looking for other masculine men and so I might not be welcome. Is this true? Is there any sauna which does welcome men that like to be a bit feminine and dress up in lingerie? Or am I better off going to a sauna and being masc and seeking crossdressing fun with others in another venue, such as hotel room or apartment?

I want to have fun with people that want to have fun with me. I don't want to be disrespectful or out of place. I also hope this topic is welcome in this forum. There seems to be some discussions on this forum of crossdressing and admirers. 

Are you being serious?

Guest meaning
On 9/5/2018 at 3:12 AM, PhallusKnight said:

Haha sure sharing is caring xD plus Arab guys automatically assume everyone else are btms...especially Asian lolol. 

Seems to be a cultural thing with Arabs then. LOL.

It still happens while in KL. And those bottom Arabs are so shy to tell you that they enjoy being a bottom...

On the topic: Actually, nowadays you are having all sorts of money boys from vast areas (South American, Caribbean, African) in Singapore offering their services. And all over Singapore. Was attending a Seminar at the E-institute at Jurong East and at least 1 Latino, 1 African and one who pretended to be Kazakhstan offering services. ...

Probably novice in panties would have more fun, if he offers his fetish as a "service" ha ha

Last time, I saw a middle aged balding chubby man at keybox wearing red woman's bra and lingerie sleeping in the cubicle in the wee hours of the night. Then me and my friends cheer him on to go sashay/catwalk along the lockers walkway. No kidding one.

So I guess if you are looking for a place to wear your lingerie. Keybox is your answer. Lol...

Edited by HydroNaut

Guest affairs
17 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

Last time, I saw a middle aged balding chubby man at keybox wearing red woman's bra and lingerie sleeping in the cubicle in the wee hours of the night. Then me and my friends cheer him on to go sashay/catwalk along the lockers walkway. No kidding one.

So I guess if you are looking for a place to wear your lingerie. Keybox is your answer. Lol...

Maybe his wife threw him out of the house after she discovered him having an affair and the bra n lingerie was the only thing he was able to get hold of fleeing the scene...

• G_M changed the title to Can a Crossdresser / ladyboy enter the sauna? Wearning of Lingeries in sauna (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.