Male HQ

Poll: is the mod shallow minded?

Guest vigilante

Guest vigilante
 On 11/8/2021 at 10:56 PM, Kras said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a masseur (doesnt matter where) about 30-40yo in good shape and decent looking who can offer a decent massage (prefer sensual + medium/hard strength).

Does anyone have a recommendation? Sorry if it sounds shallow but i'm generally not very comfortable with someone touching me unless he's sort of my type. Not looking for a purely sexual thing, but hope everyone can understand and give some suggestions.

Thank you.

I personally don't understand and I don't support such idiotic post. 

Are you looking for a masseur or a boyfriend?

Hello, the masseur is providing a service and it is not a dating service.

You are getting a massage and most of your time, you will be relaxed and not with your eyes open and gawking at the masseur. So what if he is not your type.

It's a massage and not a fucking date. 

If I get any more such idiotic post coming, your account will be suspended.

Please respect the masseurs as they spend years horning their skills and are using their labour to  bring relief to your body. By focusing on the intengible, you are disrespecting them.

You don't understand because your brain is stuck.

He already stated why he posted and just because you are used to being touched by any tom dick or harry does not mean others are willing.

Widen your horizons not everyone has to agree with you and everyone has their own preferences.

I am a customer so why can't I choose who to massage me?

Go bike forum and see how the straight people post regarding massage services.

Stop 'the respect the masseurs' thing because different people have their own ways of being respectful to others.

Your reason of respecting masseurs because they spend years to hone their skills is childish and laughable so can I be disrespectful if the masseur is new?

Most masseurs are very respectful towards me to the point of kneeling in front of me when they are fortunate enough to be picked by me and guess how I do it?

Cut out the crap as you make it like most of the people here are so innocent and strictly only looking for massage. Only a small minority are into that.

Your moderation in this particular thread is excessive, intolerant and bigoted.

2021-11-13_0-29-35.jpg

You can see from the above post that people do agree with me how idiotic your post was.

So there is no need to do a poll, you will look really stupid.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, Guest vigilante said:

You don't understand because your brain is stuck.

He already stated why he posted and just because you are used to being touched by any tom dick or harry does not mean others are willing.

Widen your horizons not everyone has to agree with you and everyone has their own preferences.

I am a customer so why can't I choose who to massage me?

Go bike forum and see how the straight people post regarding massage services.

Stop 'the respect the masseurs' thing because different people have their own ways of being respectful to others.

Your reason of respecting masseurs because they spend years to hone their skills is childish and laughable so can I be disrespectful if the masseur is new?

Most masseurs are very respectful towards me to the point of kneeling in front of me when they are fortunate enough to be picked by me and guess how I do it?

Cut out the crap as you make it like most of the people here are so innocent and strictly only looking for massage. Only a small minority are into that.

Your moderation in this particular thread is excessive, intolerant and bigoted.

Also, are you writing as @Krasor as a vigilante guest. Becuase you were referring to him in the beginning and then became you. So you are @Kraswriting as guest? 

I am sure you can find other less excessively moderated forum to go to; like the str8 bike forum, etc. or better still, start your own forum and have it your way.  

Hey, you have every right to choose which masseur to massage you, suck for you or make you steam with blue balls, for all I care, In YOUR own forum.

But in my forum, you are not allow to do so and I am telling you now. Get the fuck out of here!

End of discussion!

• G_M locked this topic