Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

Last night (Fri 10/9) was business as usual at KB with a good mix of guys from mid 20s to early 40s, hardly affected by festive light-up along New Bridge Road, crowd size I would say around 40-45 guys at peak time which is considered good given the current Covid situation.

Met 2 fresh faces - 1st was a cute petit size power btm followed by a fair smooth top who was into hard nipple play 😅😅😅, hope his nipples are not too sore today haha.

As I was getting to leave around 8.30pm, saw the next wave of after-dinner crowd starting to flow in, that's when I felt my stomach was also growling in hunger 😫.

*Gossip of the day* 

Overheard a 八婆 telling the boss about the festive light-up @ New Bridge Rd, saying that she heard from who and who concerning this & that...blah blah blah. The boss simply replied "别人怎样是他们的事,最主要是我们要做好自己的本份就不会辜负大家对我们的期望。"  Kaypo 

auntie straight away felt a slap on her face & kept her mouth shut 🤣🤣🤣.

On 9/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, Guest Teenboi96 said:

Went to take a look at the new place. Quite spacious and nice! I think Hook now have a competitor HAHA! There are 5 floors.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:51 AM, Guest Lawrence said:

I would sum up my review of the new TMC in one short sentence:

"TMC is finally worthy of being crowned as Singapore's version of 24开馆 in Tokyo!"

the place is so big and has so many rooms. This is like the 1st ever gay mega sauna complex in Singapore. But yes, so much climbing hahah. Especially from 1st floor to 3rd floor rooms. 

Very 肤浅,yet to understand the meaning of less is more & targeting the right audience.

Let's just say if you are given a special Iphone 12 Mini with Grindr only & a Iphone 12 Max with Growler only, to most the choice is clear but not so for people seeking hook up 😉.

没酱大的屌,就别戴酱大的套哟。

In the meantime, enjoy while you can cos the increase in overheads & manpower to maintain such a big complex will eventually take its toll & the cost eventually passed on to the consumers.

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Very 肤浅,yet to understand the meaning of less is more & targeting the right audience.

Let's just say if you are given a special Iphone 12 Mini with Grindr only & a Iphone 12 Max with Growler only, to most the choice is clear but not so for people seeking hook up 😉.

没酱大的屌,就别戴酱大的套哟。

In the meantime, enjoy while you can cos the increase in overheads & manpower to maintain such a big complex will eventually take its toll & the cost eventually passed on to the consumers.

Not sure why many of you are damn salty with TMC… but for what it’s worth, with the better amenities and spacious play area, idm paying more if it comes to that. I am a patron of all 3 saunas (Hook, TMC & KB) and like what i said in my previous post, TMC is now comparable (at least) with Hook. They managed to incorporate some elements of Hook and KB into their new site to retain their loyal customers and to attract new customers. At the end of the day, we consumers are the one that enjoys it. 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:19 AM, Guest Teenboi96 said:

Not sure why many of you are damn salty with TMC… but for what it’s worth, with the better amenities and spacious play area, idm paying more if it comes to that. I am a patron of all 3 saunas (Hook, TMC & KB) and like what i said in my previous post, TMC is now comparable (at least) with Hook. They managed to incorporate some elements of Hook and KB into their new site to retain their loyal customers and to attract new customers. At the end of the day, we consumers are the one that enjoys it. 

fully agree. but it is the same management and shit who ran tmc. not salty. just like a normal 30 cents pen used and signed by a street beggar and the same 30 cents used and signed by a USA President, then it is entirely different.

2 botaks are full of shit at tmc. one is the fat ass desmond at the counter and the other is the one who roam and ensure that tmc customers comply with their strict army-type of nonsense rules and regulations.  chinese sayings that change soup no change medicine, no use. sooner or later, will close shop. before their new location, they are the worst performance sauans and lowest turnout. whats the purpose of having new location, new equiptment and in the end, it is the same bunch of shits and fat assess who ran the club?

nothing more to say.

On 9/11/2021 at 3:06 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Last night (Fri 10/9) was business as usual at KB with a good mix of guys from mid 20s to early 40s, hardly affected by festive light-up along New Bridge Road, crowd size I would say around 40-45 guys at peak time which is considered good given the current Covid situation.

Met 2 fresh faces - 1st was a cute petit size power btm followed by a fair smooth top who was into hard nipple play 😅😅😅, hope his nipples are not too sore today haha.

As I was getting to leave around 8.30pm, saw the next wave of after-dinner crowd starting to flow in, that's when I felt my stomach was also growling in hunger 😫.

*Gossip of the day* 

Overheard a 八婆 telling the boss about the festive light-up @ New Bridge Rd, saying that she heard from who and who concerning this & that...blah blah blah. The boss simply replied "别人怎样是他们的事,最主要是我们要做好自己的本份就不会辜负大家对我们的期望。"  Kaypo 

auntie straight away felt a slap on her face & kept her mouth shut 🤣🤣🤣.

there is also another kb untie untie cleaner employee name alvin, who works at the day shift. always speaking bad and accusing customers who litter the place. is it not his job to clean and tidy up the place? worst still, spread rumour to the boss about this and that. lucky boss got eyes and got cctv to assist and not just listen to his nonsense shit. thats why boss would be boss and cleaner would be cleaner. boss rely on evidence while cleaner just spread rumours. he sometimes also play with customers while in mist of doing his job in the darkroom and steamroom. not the way as it suppose  to be.

kb management, if you are reading this, then please advise this alvin to know that he is not suppose to play while on duty. just as the food court cleaners who once saw some plates, must die die clear them or eye-sore to them. even if there are customers who not yet finished the food of finished half way and still want to eat later, the utensils will sure gone if never look out for it. this is called occupation hazard. 

On 9/11/2021 at 5:00 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Hahaha is he the fair looking nerdy uncle always manning the counter?

In fact, he is the one who frequently been fucked by boss and seemed like he is used to the fuckings already. 

On 9/11/2021 at 1:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

In fact, he is the one who frequently been fucked by boss and seemed like he is used to the fuckings already. 

"Fucked" as in reprimanded (non-anal) by the boss for slacking I guessed haha, should anyone misinterpret your post 😓.

On 9/11/2021 at 2:36 PM, Guest Cliente said:

"Fucked" as in reprimanded (non-anal) by the boss for slacking I guessed haha, should anyone misinterpret your post 😓.

physical fucking. real jia lat jiat lat one.  almost resign.

On 9/11/2021 at 2:58 PM, p-2122 said:

There is one curly hair young chap (receptionist) that left, anyone knows where has he gone to? He is sure good looking and we had fun much earlier. Will still like to keep contacts with him.

another ex-keybox employee being fucked by the boss for slacking.

On 9/11/2021 at 3:28 PM, p-2122 said:

I kept asking and finally managed to engage with him once, how do I know that he is going to leave then. 

even he himself does not know as he is being fired.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:24 AM, Leanmeat said:

It's the crowd that matters.  The venue plays a part but if u have the same kind of crowd then u attract the same kind of customers lor. If Tenmen can attract diff crowd then it's good for everyone. 

fully agree. as in previous post, chinese sayings that change soup, but not medications. what the use?

same shit management, same crowd. sooner of later will close down. no point of changing location. the same crowd only paying less thatn S$20.00 per entry. cannot cover overheads and rental. unless can attract other customers. but looking at available evidences, sure cannot one. don't waste time.

I’m sure diff people will have diff preferences for saunas and types and whatever. The previous few posts seems to be targeted TMC in a very biased way. 

Having multiple saunas and safe space for the LGBT community is a good thing. If anything it will also up the game and set higher benchmark for all saunas to up the game.

If there’s issues with TMC management then don’t go. Let’s be nice. There’s no need to be sour plum and create issues within the community when the whole society is already giving so much pressure. 

More safe space is a good thing. 

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/11/2021 at 10:04 PM, Guest Be nice said:

I’m sure diff people will have diff preferences for saunas and types and whatever. The previous few posts seems to be targeted TMC in a very biased way. 

Having multiple saunas and safe space for the LGBT community is a good thing. If anything it will also up the game and set higher benchmark for all saunas to up the game.

If there’s issues with TMC management then don’t go. Let’s be nice. There’s no need to be sour plum and create issues within the community when the whole society is already giving so much pressure. 

More safe space is a good thing. 

Well said. Couldn’t agree more!! 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:57 PM, Guest Police said:

Relevant Singapore Authorities have been notified about TMC and would be conducting Enforcement Checks.

For your kind information and reminders only.

Yup, they were there. But couldn’t enter. Cause the ones that came was only SDA and not SDEO. 

Guest Don’t be a dick

Relevant Singapore Authorities have been notified about TMC and would be conducting Enforcement Checks.

Everyone have a duty to be responsible. But if someone is intentionally causing trouble because they are a competitor or because of bad intentions, then think about the LGBT community you are doing this to. 

If you don’t like them then don’t go. Don’t make Singapore look like Indonesia or Korea where newspaper have headlines about Gay Saunas being raided etc or clusters. This will impact all LGBT and Saunas, and also create even more LGBT hate. Think about that and also all the innocent people you are pushing down the stairs.

Cool. Were you the one that reported it? Cause if so, you’re breaking a law. And also, why only TMC? What about the other sauna? Is it because you are part of the salty gang? LMAO! 

Guest Damn salty
On 9/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, Guest guest said:

fully agree. but it is the same management and shit who ran tmc. not salty. just like a normal 30 cents pen used and signed by a street beggar and the same 30 cents used and signed by a USA President, then it is entirely different.

2 botaks are full of shit at tmc. one is the fat ass desmond at the counter and the other is the one who roam and ensure that tmc customers comply with their strict army-type of nonsense rules and regulations.  chinese sayings that change soup no change medicine, no use. sooner or later, will close shop. before their new location, they are the worst performance sauans and lowest turnout. whats the purpose of having new location, new equiptment and in the end, it is the same bunch of shits and fat assess who ran the club?

nothing more to say.

Whether they are the worst performance sauna I don’t know. But every time I go to TMC I have a good time and it’s probably one of the cleaner saunas in Singapore. How come you so bothered about their performance or whether they have a new location or not. Don’t worry lah, the gays are not stupid, they will vote with their feet, dick, ass and money… you can also vote by not going. 

On 9/11/2021 at 10:19 PM, Guest Damn salty said:

Whether they are the worst performance sauna I don’t know. But every time I go to TMC I have a good time and it’s probably one of the cleaner saunas in Singapore. How come you so bothered about their performance or whether they have a new location or not. Don’t worry lah, the gays are not stupid, they will vote with their feet, dick, ass and money… you can also vote by not going. 

Clean???  I went tonight and it's damn icky.  EEEW~!

Guest Teenboi96
On 9/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Clean???  I went tonight and it's damn icky.  EEEW~!

I was there today. It’s clean. Maybe you could have stepped into a pile of shit? Or maybe it’s just your leg that’s icky.

@Admin Maybe you should consider banning all sauna threads or at least disabling guest comments (only registered users). 

Let’s be positive and celebrate choice and diversity instead of fanning fire and creating issues for the community.

On 9/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, Guest Noballs said:

I realised that all the negative comments come from the “guest” accounts. Seems like they go no balls to show their actual self eh?

Needless to say they are bunch of coward hiding behind the skin of a wolf ... portraying a know how but with filthy notion and comments.

Edited by tinkermybutt

On 9/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, Guest Noballs said:

I realised that all the negative comments come from the “guest” accounts. Seems like they go no balls to show their actual self eh?

Similarly, all the fake accounts praising TenMen are from guest accounts too.  Like yourself, posting under multiple guest nicks.

Guest MariaMaria
On 9/11/2021 at 7:54 PM, Guest guest said:

even he himself does not know as he is being fired.

To what I know, he was not fired. He resigned. He dun like the lousy management and the overall environment in KB.

Anyway how's the crowds tonight?  Still got crowds in KB!!! I doubt so, with the opening of TMC, KB turn into a ghost town. These 2 nights, I've also met so many young hot twinks used to go KB had moved to TMC. Tonight their Skin night is filled with lots of hotties!  Even tonight, I saw John (KB boss) there too !! 

On 9/11/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest Guest said:

TMC location has bad fengshui.

Thank you for your input Fengshui Master! People just open for business don't say such things lah. If you believe in Fengshui you should also know about Karma... try to bring down people's business it will bounce back to you ten times worst! Just wish them every success. that's it.

Edited by thatsamore

Is it ppl life is so hard in sg that ppl become so negative. Everyday need to push out some negative comment and etc. Cannot just have conversations and enjoy life, and create some positive energy? 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:52 PM, Guest guest said:

fully agree. as in previous post, chinese sayings that change soup, but not medications. what the use?

same shit management, same crowd. sooner of later will close down. no point of changing location. the same crowd only paying less thatn S$20.00 per entry. cannot cover overheads and rental. unless can attract other customers. but looking at available evidences, sure cannot one. don't waste time.

Why do you liked to discredit TMC ...its seem there always a flaw to TMC in your comments. Are you being honest in your comment or being paid by someone to discredit it? 

Edited by tinkermybutt

On 9/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, Guest MariaMaria said:

To what I know, he was not fired. He resigned. He dun like the lousy management and the overall environment in KB.

Anyway how's the crowds tonight?  Still got crowds in KB!!! I doubt so, with the opening of TMC, KB turn into a ghost town. These 2 nights, I've also met so many young hot twinks used to go KB had moved to TMC. Tonight their Skin night is filled with lots of hotties!  Even tonight, I saw John (KB boss) there too !! 

john (kb boss) was there to try to poach tmc customers to kb. everyone knows that john (kb boss) only likes young boys. tmc therefore not suitable.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:20 AM, Guest guest said:

entirely honest. you been there and you would know about it. not paid by anyone to do it.

I have frequently visit the place and I am happy with TMC .... the place and the staff. What is up with you passing bad remarks on their establishment?

Edited by tinkermybutt

On 9/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, tinkermybutt said:

I have frequently visit the place and I am happy with TMC .... the place and the staff. What is up with you passing bad remarks on their establishment?

facts would be facts. nothing wrong. maybe you are satisfied and used to the strict ways of doing things. 

Seen Keybox Boss at TMC. What is he doing there since most (about at least 60% of TMC customers are chubs or bears) and TMC customers do not suit his taste. Must be poaching customers or spying there.

On 9/12/2021 at 12:53 AM, Guest MariaMaria said:

What a load of craps from the above guest. My understanding is the young curly hair guy is happily attached with his bf & felt working long term in a sauna may eventually cause a rift between them, that's why he resigned when a better opportunity came along. Through my own observation, I can sense the management has always treated & protected their staff well, assigning only the older uncles to do "dangerous" housekeeping inside the maze, keeping the younger staff off the lion's den 🤣🤣🤣.

On 9/12/2021 at 12:53 AM, Guest MariaMaria said:

Sat was definitely boom-town in KB with a good mix of young & mature guys (40s above 40%) & young (60%), had fun with 2 first timers. 

60% is a bit underrated, I would say 80%, the remaining 20% are  + their own cleaners. 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:29 PM, Guest BusyBody said:

Seen Keybox Boss at TMC. What is he doing there since most (about at least 60% of TMC customers are chubs or bears) and TMC customers do not suit his taste. Must be poaching customers or spying there.

If he was really there, why didn't TMC management ban him ? Business must be so poor that they needed his $15 to cut losses 🤣🤣🤣.

ooops ...20% are old chasers

On 9/13/2021 at 1:03 PM, Guest Cliente said:

60% is a bit underrated, I would say 80%, the remaining 20% are  + their own cleaners. 

If he was really there, why didn't TMC management ban him ? Business must be so poor that they needed his $15 to cut losses 🤣🤣🤣.

now you know that tmc desperately needed strong competitor's S$15.00 money. poor thing, tmc !! 

On 9/13/2021 at 1:03 PM, Guest Cliente said:

now you know that tmc business must be poor and needed strong competitor's S$15.00. poor thing, tmc !!

errr, seems like good business sense to know what competitors are doing? 

or he just fancied playing away from ‘home’?

maybe he is bored of seeing guest cliente trying to hook up at KB every day? 

so many possible reasons lol 

Guest Strict is good
On 9/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Guest guest said:

facts would be facts. nothing wrong. maybe you are satisfied and used to the strict ways of doing things. 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Guest guest said:

Not sure what you mean by used to strict ways of doing things… If it’s the right things (cleanliness, safety, privacy etc) sounds like a good thing … ! 

On 9/13/2021 at 1:19 PM, Guest guest said:

now you know that tmc business must be poor and needed strong competitor's S$15.00. poor thing, tmc !!

Why would TMC ban a competitor from coming in ? Why do you care if they go to each other’s sauna? If you work in McDonalds is there any issues eating at KFC ?

If the competitor boss wants to see what’s new and benchmark for improvement, that’s great for everyone. Thumbs up. 

Why get so upset for their business ? Stop making silly remarks.

Maybe TMC boss like skinny twinks and muscle Mary’s and Keybox boss like hunky stocky cubs and chubs. 

Why not…

I love TMC and I can’t see how Keybox Boss being there is able to poach me to Keybox. It’s just diff place for diff taste. 

It’s great we have more than 2 saunas, safe space and healthy competition. 

Whoever is the sour plum who is making all these nonsense post. It’s not very nice. 

Celebrate the fact we even have gay saunas at all and if they all cater to different groups and different types, that’s a great thing. 

On 9/13/2021 at 1:22 PM, Guest Wtf said:

errr, seems like good business sense to know what competitors are doing? 

or he just fancied playing away from ‘home’?

maybe he is bored of seeing guest cliente trying to hook up at KB every day? 

so many possible reasons lol 

Ya lor. Why not? 

Both sides should go learn from each other and make things better for everyone. 

They have different client base anyways so not really direct competition

On 9/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, Guest Cliente said:

ooops ...20% are old chasers

Great. More cubs and chubs for me ! Super Yay ! 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, tinkermybutt said:

That idot must be banned from TMC. That why he is writing all these nasty negative remarks. Pathetic creature, he will never ever get a chance to step into the new Tmc. Serve him right. Karma. 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, MrAnalyst said:

just visited to keybox last saturday,i showed my vaccinated status but they don't bother to look ..

so not necessary anymore ? quite crowded also

I think they have a tablet behind the counter that will show the person's id & status, they didn't bother to look probably because you are quite an eyesore to look at in the 1st place. Anyway, these data will be fed to MOH, do you think they will be so stupid to get themselves into trouble. 

I remember last Sat there were a few chubs similar to your body type (see below) kept harassing others with their touchy hands. You in particular, have a very bad habit of groping the crotch in the most sneaky manner. Pls learn some sauna cruising etiquette before you step into one else fuck off. Because of you, I've been suffering from Chubphobia lately 😂😂😂

Here's a short rap dedicated to u :

"Fatty fatty boom boom, Keybox is not your boom town, TMC ghost town is where your fat ass belongs to."  🤣🤣🤣.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:32 AM, Guest Cliente said:

I think they have a tablet behind the counter that will show the person's id & status, they didn't bother to look probably because you are quite an eyesore to look at in the 1st place. Anyway, these data will be fed to MOH, do you think they will be so stupid to get themselves into trouble. 

I remember last Sat there were a few chubs similar to your body type (see below) kept harassing others with their touchy hands. You in particular, have a very bad habit of groping the crotch in the most sneaky manner. Pls learn some sauna cruising etiquette before you step into one else fuck off. Because of you, I've been suffering from Chubphobia lately 😂😂😂

"Fatty fatty boom boom, Keybox is not your boom town, TMC ghost town is where your fat ass belongs to."  🤣🤣🤣.

436476633_MeNaked.jpg.6ab6db7069028fb98a

i just sit in hot pool and rest at bed area, got fun with one guy who approched me, i did't do such things..don't accuse me for the things  I didn't do

Edited by MrAnalyst

On 9/14/2021 at 12:32 AM, Guest Cliente said:

436476633_MeNaked.jpg.6ab6db7069028fb98a

yeh, absolutely right that fat asses belong to tmc !!

On 9/14/2021 at 9:30 AM, MrAnalyst said:

i just sit in hot pool and rest at bed area, got fun with one guy who approched me, i did't do such things..don't accuse me for the things  I didn't do

Oh really, you stood out because of your big round head & ugly proportion. No use denying here lah, who in their right mind will approach you for fun in the first place, what a liar.

You can swim meh, don't make me choke my brunch, the last time I heard of an elephant taking a dip was the kindergarten story of the king weighing the elephant. 🤣🤣🤣

On 9/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, Guest guest said:

yeh, absolutely right that fat asses belong to tmc !!

Or maybe Shogun cos I remember fatty boom last time also not happy with TMC. This kind of fattern still hiam 3 hiam 4.

Guest Rakutenn

Why does BW admin allow blatant fat shaming and bullying , when they have policies against religious discussions, race discussion. 

BW, should come up to date and have policies on body shaming , fat shaming and bullying. 

Date rape, drug rape also

Before anyone gets too upset by Guest Cliente’s playground taunting, please just remember that be is so desperate for validation that he goes to the trouble of posting his Grindr messages here to try and prove that he can get laid. So spare a little sympathy for this desperate guy.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:31 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Don't blame others if your own life is as boring as bat shit, below are screen shots of the 3 hook ups as mentioned previously. 

1. tomorrow's revisit arranged this morning

20210622_224154.png

2. Tonight's hook up at the upholstery workshop...his instructions on how to reach his unit.

20210622_224244.png

3. This morning's hook up...the guy was giving me instructions & reminding me to drink more water so that my urine will be tastier. I went there around 2am & left before 4am.

I posted my account in the link below :

20210622_224319.png

Back to topic lah 老gaypo, still want to open up your old wound from the Flaming Room ages ago, thought I had already declared victory.

The context of me posting my Grindr msg last time was solely to refute & destroy your sourish claim that I made things up for my encounters ...in short to prove that you are a grand Makcik Bawang. You must be the dumbest gay around to not grasp the real reason behind 🤣🤣🤣. 人蠢没药医。

Sometimes it is not all about supporting your fav saunas, having given TMC a few chances in the past (thanks to the fave *mostly fake* reviews here, all I can say 90% of my visits have been disappointing so far. That's why when people are debating issues here, I will always side those with similar shitty experience. 

Anyway it has been 4 days already since their reopening, aside from Sleepypan's review, there are still so many questions left unanswered.

Let me just list them down & hope to get some genuine replies soon.

1. Membership program 

I understand this is new & can be done online by scanning the QR code found on their website. My question is how do they go about verifying the age of new sign-ups. What if a minor cheat his way to become a member, wouldn't the rest be implicated if he managed to slip through the system & got added to the database. 

To me, the first line of vetting has already failed.

2. Condoms & lubes

Is it true that the subsequent sets of condom & lubes are chargeable? When I was there 3 yrs ago, I didn't recall having to pay for my 2nd set but has this policy changed in recent times. 

Are there lube dispensers inside the private rooms ?

I can imagine how troublesome it is to run up & down when you run out of condom halfway during sex. Don't laugh, 5-storey is really no joke hor, ah bui will also become twink in no time.

3. Shower & toilet facilities 

Do they have them on other levels beside the main shower area on ground floor? If halfway thru sex, your partner decided to serve hot lava cake how? 

4. Dipping pool

So confirmed not a jacuzzi , just a contaminated cold dipping pool as described by Sleepypan but got slide or not ? 🤣🤣🤣

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqJXH-ifypnnpDOZ71ai

5. Dry sauna & steamroom 

Are the steam emissions frequent & strong? From Sleepypan's post, sounds like it is a downgrade from their previous one and much smaller than KB. 

*KB's steamroom is about twice the size of the old Pagoda St one, their dry sauna can accommodate up to max 7 pers. *

6. Cafe

What kind of drinks & food do they serve?

Any wifi, books or magazines to kill time?

7. Rooftop area

Is it partially sheltered cos afternoon sun can be quite strong with it facing the west. Any landscaping or just bare concrete open space like the one at Hook.

Hope someone can do what a good salesperson will do, convince us why we should give them another chance.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:47 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Sometimes it is not all about supporting your fav saunas, having given TMC a few chances in the past (thanks to the fave *mostly fake* reviews here, all I can say 90% of my visits have been disappointing so far. That's why when people are debating issues here, I will always side those with similar shitty experience. 

Anyway it has been 4 days already since their reopening, aside from Sleepypan's review, there are still so many questions left unanswered.

Let me just list them down & hope to get some genuine replies soon.

1. Membership program 

I understand this is new & can be done online by scanning the QR code found on their website. My question is how do they go about verifying the age of new sign-ups. What if a minor cheat his way to become a member, wouldn't the rest be implicated if he managed to slip through the system & got added to the database. 

To me, the first line of vetting has already failed.

2. Condoms & lubes

Is it true that the subsequent sets of condom & lubes are chargeable? When I was there 3 yrs ago, I didn't recall having to pay for my 2nd set but has this policy changed in recent times. 

Are there lube dispensers inside the private rooms ?

I can imagine how troublesome it is to run up & down when you run out of condom halfway during sex. Don't laugh, 5-storey is really no joke hor, ah bui will also become twink in no time.

3. Shower & toilet facilities 

Do they have them on other levels beside the main shower area on ground floor? If halfway thru sex, your partner decided to serve hot lava cake how? 

4. Dipping pool

So confirmed not a jacuzzi , just a contaminated cold dipping pool as described by Sleepypan but got slide or not ? 🤣🤣🤣

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqJXH-ifypnnpDOZ71ai

5. Dry sauna & steamroom 

Are the steam emissions frequent & strong? From Sleepypan's post, sounds like it is a downgrade from their previous one and much smaller than KB. 

*KB's steamroom is about twice the size of the old Pagoda St one, their dry sauna can accommodate up to max 7 pers. *

6. Cafe

What kind of drinks & food do they serve?

Any wifi, books or magazines to kill time?

7. Rooftop area

Is it partially sheltered cos afternoon sun can be quite strong with it facing the west. Any landscaping or just bare concrete open space like the one at Hook.

Hope someone can do what a good salesperson will do, convince us why we should give them another chance.

Instead of relying on others and reports, I would always go and check myself...

That is the best way to verify how it is and whether it suits your needs and expectations (while one single visit might not be representative).

In the worst case the loss is 15 Dollars or so... (A L size Starbucks coffee with a sandwich or any fast food burger dish...)

• G_M changed the title to Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.