Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

On 9/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Guest TMC supporters said:

Yes, please continue to support yr KB there before they turn history. After had written all this long story, your motive and conclusion are very clear. We know where you come from. Good job but try harder. 

Really double standard, why wasn't this person being called out for all his attacks on what seems like genuine & honest reviews.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:17 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Really double standard, why wasn't this person being called out for all his attacks on what seems like genuine & honest reviews.

you need to get a life beyond going to saunas and writing messages about saunas. Go see if you can find a friend or manage to hookup in the real world.

also, your constant trashing of TMC and policing of who is or is not worthy of going to KB is not freedom of expression, it’s just totally fucking boring and speaks of lots of talk and no action.

Guest Pam Anderson
On 9/23/2021 at 6:18 PM, p-2122 said:

Had a blast earlier this afternoon. Converted a top to become a bottom after I gave him a bj. He moaned so loudly for joy whenI did him as he asked for more pleasure. 

Science fiction.

Guest Bo Derek
On 9/25/2021 at 6:07 PM, Guest 69fun said:

Wow !!!! KB packed like crazy now. Que formed all the way to the bak kut teh shop. So happening sia !!

I think the long que buying bak kut teh back for dinner.

• 1 month later...
Guest didodido
On 10/27/2021 at 12:57 PM, Guest Patron said:

Yes, last Sun was really good, crowd mix was roughly 35% above average, 45% avg & 20% below avg. Between 4 to 8.30pm, there were around 60 to 70 guys. Sat has always been the busiest but sometimes it is difficult to room to have fun.

How do u defined above average, average n below average?

On 10/27/2021 at 4:31 PM, Guest didodido said:

How do u defined above average, average n below average?

Above average - well groomed , good hygiene & postures, fit toned & well-proportioned bodies with pleasant looking look. Age is not an issue if his skin is smooth & tout. 

Average - plain & ordinary looking (very 路人face)with at least 1 noticeable body flaw such as balding, white hair, love handles, big fat ass, stick figure, unbalanced body proportion, ugly birthmarks, scars, bad postures, body odour, handicapped, saggy & rough skin, etc.  

Below average - ugly looking & grandpa type or plain looking (不起眼) with at least 2 & above noticeable body flaws as mentioned above.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, Guest Patron said:

Above average - well groomed , good hygiene & postures, fit toned & well-proportioned bodies with pleasant looking look. Age is not an issue if his skin is smooth & tout. 

Average - plain & ordinary looking (very 路人face)with at least 1 noticeable body flaw such as balding, white hair, love handles, big fat ass, stick figure, unbalanced body proportion, ugly birthmarks, scars, bad postures, body odour, handicapped, saggy & rough skin, etc.  

Below average - ugly looking & grandpa type or plain looking (不起眼) with at least 2 & above noticeable body flaws as mentioned above.

狗屁一通!!

Guest DisgustingPaul

I only saw grandpa, skeleton boy n Banglas when visited KB. The saunas filled with 老人味 and is getting stronger !! Especially, after the grandpa left, their locker is filled with very strong 老人味。Once I encounter a  locker which just used by a  grandpa, the 老人味smell is so strong that I have to use my fragrance to clear it. So terrible in!!

On 10/27/2021 at 8:49 PM, LeanMean said:

Just left TMC. Today is nude night so quite crowded for a weekday. The crowd is the usual chub and mature men. It’s well catered to this community.

It’s my 4th or 5th visit there today and I always end up using the gym most of the time there. I would say the gym is, like most who mentioned, well-equipped and spacious. It’s my favorite portion of the new TMC. For hardcore gym goers, there is still some equipment not found, like barbells and and various machines. But it’s already very good for my legs workout with the range of dumbbells there (even better than Hook). There is also a new smith machine, a few treadmills and stationary bikes.

Among the 3 saunas I visited, I would say (the new) TMC is the most cosy, and (for now) I would like to visit again the most. Although the crowd is not to my liking and I feel totally out of place there, at least staff and most users are polite. Very nice vibe. The occasional fun for me is when one or two younger leaner patrons visit.

Think each of the 3 clubs has its own merits.

I seldom see the really fit ones working out in sauna gyms, the ones that use are mostly overworked macho Marys with ugly muscles or those with WIP bodies that are not quite there yet. 

Don't think I will step into TMC for the time being, maybe a year later after majority of the bears & chubs have slimmed down to a size that appeals to me then I may consider hahaha.

On 10/28/2021 at 1:32 AM, Guest DisgustingPaul said:

I only saw grandpa, skeleton boy n Banglas when visited KB. The saunas filled with 老人味 and is getting stronger !! Especially, after the grandpa left, their locker is filled with very strong 老人味。Once I encounter a  locker which just used by a  grandpa, the 老人味smell is so strong that I have to use my fragrance to clear it. So terrible in!!

Nowadays you only see like 2 to 3 grandpas out of a crowd of approx. 80 on Sat & Sun, I think you should buy 4D if you are so 'lucky' to encounter 老人味 in KB.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, Guest Patron said:

I seldom see the really fit ones working out in sauna gyms, the ones that use are mostly overworked macho Marys with ugly muscles or those with WIP bodies that are not quite there yet. 

Don't think I will step into TMC for the time being, maybe a year later after majority of the bears & chubs have slimmed down to a size that appeals to me then I may consider hahaha.

Can understand as you will be very , very busy taking care of all the grandpa s at your KB. The grandpa best turn to KB becos it's very easy assessable just on 1 miserable floor. 

Lmao... what is this smell LOL? Got smell meh???

On 10/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, Guest Patron said:

Oh la la.

Patron sounds quite "Cliente" to me...

Guest Eau de Fragranti
On 10/28/2021 at 3:08 PM, ZackyBoi said:

Lmao... what is this smell LOL? Got smell meh???

Probably his own fragrance smell was worse...

Guest name changer

It is too obvious. this Guest Patron is probably the same as Cliente previously and surely linked to KB...

take his posts with a huge pinch of salt...

welcome back clients, we missed your toxicity. Please can you provide a picture of yourself so we can let you know which category you fall into? I am guessing average to below average by the way you can describe these in such detail.

btw, you mean skin is taut, not tout. And nice how you classify being handicapped as a body flaw, that is a really classy move.  

On 10/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, Guest name changer said:

It is too obvious. this Guest Patron is probably the same as Cliente previously and surely linked to KB...

take his posts with a huge pinch of salt...

Hi Disclosed Yourself aka @singalion

On 10/28/2021 at 3:37 PM, Guest Change said:

Oh la la.

Patron sounds quite "Cliente" to me...

Exactly, this "Cliente" from Key Box changes many nickname and always criticize and write nasty remarks on TMC. Is TMC really a big threat to KB? But again, will such childish act destroy an establishment that long enough in this circle? My advise is, stop yr nonsense and put more effort and improve your KeyBox in the business.

Trust me, you can lead a more healthy lifestyle.

Guest Doubtful
On 10/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, cutejack said:

Thumbs up to keybox. Great environment with great facilities with nice n kind guys. Kudos! 

Kind guys: yes. 

Nice guys: maybe.

Great facilities: haha ha... Like what?? I dun see anytime great.

Great environment: not likely, the dark room/maze cum smell so strong even with my mask on..

On 10/29/2021 at 6:41 PM, Guest Doubtful said:

Kind guys: yes. 

Nice guys: maybe.

Great facilities: haha ha... Like what?? I dun see anytime great.

Great environment: not likely, the dark room/maze cum smell so strong even with my mask on..

Facilities like gym, steam rooms dry n wet, jacuzzi is great. 

Cum smell coz it's gay sauna with guys ejaculate here n there. The staff is cleaning as n when so not dirty throughout the day. If u expect nice joss stick smell ,then pls go to temple at Waterloo St. 

If u r free n have some time, do sit n chat with yr parents , ask them about their kampung time, bucket system toilets. 

U will stop complaining n appreciate each n everything in yr life. 

Thanks.

Guest Doubtful
On 10/29/2021 at 7:10 PM, cutejack said:

Facilities like gym, steam rooms dry n wet, jacuzzi is great. 

Cum smell coz it's gay sauna with guys ejaculate here n there. The staff is cleaning as n when so not dirty throughout the day. If u expect nice joss stick smell ,then pls go to temple at Waterloo St. 

If u r free n have some time, do sit n chat with yr parents , ask them about their kampung time, bucket system toilets. 

U will stop complaining n appreciate each n everything in yr life. 

Thanks.

Gosh, why sound so rebellion. So this is what you mean "nice guy"?

Gym: Small with old pathetic equipments, give it a miss. 

Steamroon: ok lor.

Dry saunas: lube warm, can't even dry my pubic hair.

The cum smell ? I hardly see your staffs do the cleaning, to be honest. 

I did not know that you love smelling the burn joss sticks sense. That's weird.

Overall on my first visit, I will rate KB 3 stars out of 10! The place seem run down n small, I think only 1 floor or did I missed out any other floors? Never mind, dun bother. Anyway,I just paid $6 so no complaints further. As the saying: pay peanut gets monkey! 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:07 PM, Guest Doubtful said:

Overall on my first visit, I will rate KB 3 stars out of 10! The place seem run down n small, I think only 1 floor or did I missed out any other floors? Never mind, dun bother. Anyway,I just paid $6 so no complaints further. As the saying: pay peanut gets monkey! 

Wonder which sauna u entered actually. It's ok. Nvr mind. Good night n great weekend ahead.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:07 PM, Guest Doubtful said:

If it is really your first visit, you should be paying $10 membership + $6 entrance fee. I bet you are the same person who has been spreading false facts about KB on the other sauna review thread. 

Tell me in what way is KB run down? For the past 3 yrs, they have at least undergone 3 revamps for the big dark room, 1 A&A work for the steamroom, replacement of the dry sauna furnace, 3 modifications to the mezzanine floor, etc. Speaking of cleanliness, you must be blind to not see the housekeeping staff always going around cleaning the rooms & spraying the disinfectant with the UV spray gun. 

Guest Patro-client

Hey Patron!

Actually, you not doing KB any favor by posting all your very pro comment on KB sauna at the KB thread and the anti post of other sauna in Ten Men or Hook thread.

You only cause people to doubt on KB and shun them away.

Obvious u are link to KB or staff from KB.

Let the real patrons make their comment. Dun wonder if the people go visit Ten Men or Hook when reading your one side posting on KB.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Yesterday went to TMC and get a discount as a member for November birthday month and I get a good fun n pounding from 2 guys. Keep it up TMC I will always patronised the club. ⚘🥰

On 11/10/2021 at 9:32 AM, potato said:

Have toilet paper ah, like they even provide spare roll of toilet paper in each cabin LMAO. It’s way more than enough. 

On 11/10/2021 at 12:00 AM, earth_tone said:

If u r using the gym, one should be in exercise shorts and shoes I guess... it'll be ridiculous to use the treadmill naked, no?

and there's the strange issue about not having enough hooks inside TMC, shower areas, the rooms etc... maybe they're looking into that

does TMC pay you guys per post or?

Guest MeaninglessPosts
On 11/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Yesterday went to TMC and get a discount as a member for November birthday month and I get a good fun n pounding from 2 guys. Keep it up TMC I will always patronised the club. ⚘🥰

On 11/10/2021 at 2:14 PM, cutejack said:

There u r, keybox nvr fail to satisfy our lust

OK ok. U r a fan. We know. We know.

How many times must u sing their praises here. 

Sheez

On 11/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, Guest Patron said:

Renovation%20Notice-2021-11-15.webp

Why nobody ever suspected that it could be suspended by Government for some alleged offence(s) that were committed? Most establishments would use renovations as an excuse of closing or suspending their business.

Anyway, John is a VERY CUNNING person. Likewise, all of KB staffs are the same too. They sing the same tune of music just like dogs licking their masters. This is the way to survive at KB as a staff.

On 11/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, Guest guest said:

Why nobody ever suspected that it could be suspended by Government for some alleged offence(s) that were committed? Most establishments would use renovations as an excuse of closing or suspending their business.

Anyway, John is a VERY CUNNING person. Likewise, all of KB staffs are the same too. They sing the same tune of music just like dogs licking their masters. This is the way to survive at KB as a staff.

Well, there are piles of plaster boards already stacked up outside KB., plus on-going improvements happening the past few days, that should answer all your concerns. I've only heard of business doing major reno when they have  1. successfully secured their lease renewal or 2.got funding from govt to upgrade their business.

Of cos, there are also major one like the one TMC had before their shift but that is not called renovation,  proper term should be "reinstatement " haha.🤣🤣🤣

On 11/13/2021 at 2:57 PM, Guest guest said:

Now that cheapo KB Boss John, would not be so arrogant as to anyhow chase and scold customer(s).

Serve him right.

Ownself own sauna, yet go to Ten Men for cruising, but too bad, catch no balls.

The boss is fat and mature & fits well into TMC's target group , you should be happy that he is one of the paymasters at TMC, helping to pay their rent & keeping them afloat. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:01 PM, Guest Wtf said:

more ads, more $, cliente?

It is a Telegram flash announcement that all subscribers should have known by now, I posted here so that first time visitors like Midage will not turn up tomorrow to find KB closed.

Suspension is immediate. I've never heard of a place suspended but allowed to run another day first.

And frankly, there's enough negativity in this world, don't add to it already.

On 11/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Guest Patron said:

Well, there are piles of plaster boards already stacked up outside KB., plus on-going improvements happening the past few days, that should answer all your concerns. I've only heard of business doing major reno when they have  1. successfully secured their lease renewal or 2.got funding from govt to upgrade their business.

Of cos, there are also major one like the one TMC had before their shift but that is not called renovation,  proper term should be "reinstatement " haha.🤣🤣🤣

The boss is fat and mature & fits well into TMC's target group , you should be happy that he is one of the paymasters at TMC, helping to pay their rent & keeping them afloat. 

It is a Telegram flash announcement that all subscribers should have known by now, I posted here so that first time visitors like Midage will not turn up tomorrow to find KB closed.

very well said !! 

I am not sure if John is cunning or not. But as a patron of KB from the NBR days, i have seen his business model over the years, how he did marketing segmentation (those days with 17, BH, Absolute), manages the place, fix the pricing, how he offers discounts as marketing, etc etc, which really is impressive.  There are many criticisms on him here which are really being personal, but if one looks at how he runs the business, I should think he is a smart and is shrewdly responsive to the business (at times difficult) environment.

I am not his friend, and I have no agenda in writing this, I am just giving credits for what I have observed.

For those who critisizes him, you will not be so casual with your comments if you the one whom are involved in running a business, esp in a high cost city like Spore.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:03 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Suspension is immediate. I've never heard of a place suspended but allowed to run another day first.

And frankly, there's enough negativity in this world, don't add to it already.

where did you read/how do you know that suspension is immediate?

i am not sure that questioning why it is suddenly announcing a closure for ten days is being negative?

anyway, I am surprised it is anyway open at all during ‘stabilization phase’ - or whatever it is now called - while there so many restrictions everywhere else  (2 pax dining, very limited team sports, 2 household visitors per day, one social engagement per day, etc.)

You can agree or disagree with the current restrictions but idiots like guest patron - who is so desperate for attention/validation that they are posting on public boards how many guys they are hooking up with at keybox - are asking for trouble... people should be a bit smarter than this. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:22 AM, Guest Wtf said:

i am not sure that questioning why it is suddenly announcing a closure for ten days is being negative?

No, it's fine to question closure, but using guest accounts to say boss or staff are cunning, cheapo, arrogant, picking up quarrels here with users is a mild annoyance to BW users and waste of everybody's time scrolling past the negativity.

Sometimes, there wasn't even quarrels between users, just between guest accounts who sound just like each other. If the point is to create rivalry, there is really no need. Outside of this space, people couldn't care less.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:19 AM, PlayersGroup said:

No, it's fine to question closure, but using guest accounts to say boss or staff are cunning, cheapo, arrogant, picking up quarrels here with users is a mild annoyance to BW users and waste of everybody's time scrolling past the negativity.

Sometimes, there wasn't even quarrels between users, just between guest accounts who sound just like each other. If the point is to create rivalry, there is really no need. Outside of this space, people couldn't care less.

Obviously all those messages are from the same guy from a rival sauna with an axe to grind as far as John is concerned.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:19 AM, PlayersGroup said:

'mild annoyance' is an understatement. They, or maybe even just 1 person, are very annoying! 

On 11/14/2021 at 11:12 AM, manehiso said:

'mild annoyance' is an understatement. They, or maybe even just 1 person, are very annoying! 

That malevolent idiot needs to be fucked hard with a red hot rusty crowbar.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

Obviously all those messages are from the same guy from a rival sauna with an axe to grind as far as John is concerned.

I'm not sure about that, but it is still unneccessary. I visit the different spaces once in a while be it Kb Hook or TMC. The less negative rivalry, the better for all.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Big dark room has been reconfigured. Go into the maze, turn right and then the maze 'cage' room is on the left.

From far it does resemble a cage but on closer look it is just a small timber louvre window positioned at eye level that allows see-thru to the other side. I would personally prefer all the partitions to be replaced by less bulky full height 20x20mm metal bars/rods instead for a more voyeuristic prison-like experience. Lighting-wise, some halo lights on the floor or psychedelic disco lights would be good to prevent bumping incidents.

Anyway based on yesterday's observation, the main alteration starts from the mid to back section of the BDR with more corners & backwalls for people to lean on. I'm ok with it except when it gets overly crowded inside, this will lead to a bottleneck situation at the junction where all traffics converge. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

I thought he sounded more like a bitter ex-staff member speaking ill of his old boss.

On 11/14/2021 at 8:22 AM, Guest Wtf said:

You can agree or disagree with the current restrictions but idiots like guest patron - who is so desperate for attention/validation that they are posting on public boards how many guys they are hooking up with at keybox - are asking for trouble... people should be a bit smarter than this. 

Such a bitter old cunt, always here to pick a fight. Let's just say whatever I'm up to in KB is no different from the precautions & social distancing measures that are currently allowed on our biggest transportation network. Whatever fun I have inside the privacy of our own cabin is also within the rules of 2 pers dining. You are better off warning those who cruise in the public parks or  having orgies with construction workers.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:59 AM, Guest Patron said:

From far it does resemble a cage but on closer look it is just a small timber louvre window positioned at eye level that allows see-thru to the other side. I would personally prefer all the partitions to be replaced by less bulky full height 20x20mm metal bars/rods instead for a more voyeuristic prison-like experience. Lighting-wise, some halo lights on the floor or psychedelic disco lights would be good to prevent bumping incidents.

Anyway based on yesterday's observation, the main alteration starts from the mid to back section of the BDR with more corners & backwalls for people to lean on. I'm ok with it except when it gets overly crowded inside, this will lead to a bottleneck situation at the junction where all traffics converge. 

I thought he sounded more like a bitter ex-staff member speaking ill of his old boss.

Such a bitter old cunt, always here to pick a fight. Let's just say whatever I'm up to in KB is no different from the precautions & social distancing measures that are currently allowed on our biggest transportation network. Whatever fun I have inside the privacy of our own cabin is also within the rules of 2 pers dining. You are better off warning those who cruise in the public parks or  having orgies with construction workers.

You need to wise up before you spoil the most important place in your life for everyone else - your needy claims and attention-seeking on here can be noticed for all the wrong reasons, especially with the restrictions currently in place.

But you do you, just don’t cry when you have nowhere to go every. single. day. 

On 11/14/2021 at 6:39 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Why r u so sour of our positive comments on our visit to TMC, r u  one of the person that was being rejected by the club?

oh dear, you fell for the little shit stirring trick by #1 key box fan guest patron (cliente), who reposted here as me my question to him from the keybox thread. It’s all far too silly. 

On 11/14/2021 at 7:12 PM, Guest Wtf said:

oh dear, you fell for the little shit stirring trick by #1 key box fan guest patron (cliente), who reposted here as me my question to him from the keybox thread. It’s all far too silly. 

That shit stirrer guest Patron aka Cliente is really evil. 

• G_M changed the title to Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)
On 11/10/2021 at 5:36 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Your display of desperation deserves a long laugh.

On 11/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Guest Patron said:

Actually some competition among the saunas is good & healthy, it helps to keep their entrance fees low & to ensure that the operators are constantly maintaining & improving on their services & facilities. So a big thank you to TMC's revised operating hours,  KB regular clients can now look forward to something new this coming week or so.

Btw, just heard from a buddy that some changes have been made to the big dark room. Wow, so happening & fast, can't wait to see for myself later this week.

On 11/11/2021 at 8:36 PM, Guest Wtf said:

does keybox pay you per post or?

From the above posts, who sounded more like a shit stirrer ? Wtf of course. My post was about the benefits of healthy competition among saunas, nothing wrong with that but yet he would stir shit by saying I got paid by KB.

Only a person who is so negative over everything & wants to take control of how you post & write on this forum will resort to this.

That's why all these mods, pinkdot & LGBTQ activists, Fauci wannabes & sourgrapes like Wtf are a bunch of hypocrites that have lost touch with ordinary gays on the streets. We used to be so fun, outspoken & unashamedly flamboyant in the past but nowadays they will censor & shut you up if you don't write things that fit their narrative.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.