Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

On 11/15/2021 at 9:40 AM, Guest Patron said:

From the above posts, who sounded more like a shit stirrer ? Wtf of course. My post was about the benefits of healthy competition among saunas, nothing wrong with that but yet he would stir shit by saying I got paid by KB.

Only a person who is so negative over everything & wants to take control of how you post & write on this forum will resort to this.

That's why all these mods, pinkdot & LGBTQ activists, Fauci wannabes & sourgrapes like Wtf are a bunch of hypocrites that have lost touch with ordinary gays on the streets. We used to be so fun, outspoken & unashamedly flamboyant in the past but nowadays they will censor & shut you up if you don't write things that fit their narrative.

yes, you are all sweetness and light, and yet somehow you managed to spew out these, which are just two of many: 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, Guest Patron said:

Above average - well groomed , good hygiene & postures, fit toned & well-proportioned bodies with pleasant looking look. Age is not an issue if his skin is smooth & tout. 

Average - plain & ordinary looking (very 路人face)with at least 1 noticeable body flaw such as balding, white hair, love handles, big fat ass, stick figure, unbalanced body proportion, ugly birthmarks, scars, bad postures, body odour, handicapped, saggy & rough skin, etc.  

Below average - ugly looking & grandpa type or plain looking (不起眼) with at least 2 & above noticeable body flaws as mentioned above.

‘Handicapped = body flaw’. Charming

On 10/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, Guest Patron said:

I seldom see the really fit ones working out in sauna gyms, the ones that use are mostly overworked macho Marys with ugly muscles or those with WIP bodies that are not quite there yet. 

Don't think I will step into TMC for the time being, maybe a year later after majority of the bears & chubs have slimmed down to a size that appeals to me then I may consider hahaha.

‘TMC Clients all need to slim down.’ Lovely. 

And posting as me was beyond tragic…

For a non-shit stirrer, it’s quite striking how many of your posts get deleted or end up in the flaming room (both as Cliente and Patron).

Anyway, keybox is now closed for ten days, everyone else has moved on and you probably should too. 

Cliente/Patron: ‘why can’t we all just get along and why are some people so negative?’ 

Also Cliente/Patron: ‘please fuck off, you have given me chubphobia’ 

On 9/14/2021 at 7:32 AM, Guest Cliente said:

I think they have a tablet behind the counter that will show the person's id & status, they didn't bother to look probably because you are quite an eyesore to look at in the 1st place. Anyway, these data will be fed to MOH, do you think they will be so stupid to get themselves into trouble. 

I remember last Sat there were a few chubs similar to your body type (see below) kept harassing others with their touchy hands. You in particular, have a very bad habit of groping the crotch in the most sneaky manner. Pls learn some sauna cruising etiquette before you step into one else fuck off. Because of you, I've been suffering from Chubphobia lately 😂😂😂

Here's a short rap dedicated to u :

"Fatty fatty boom boom, Keybox is not your boom town, TMC ghost town is where your fat ass belongs to."  🤣🤣🤣.

So wonderful that I get to troll back the greatest troll of all - Wtf aka discloseyourself. How's that for a taste of your own medicine?

It's so satisfying knowing that a sore loser like you have played into my hands & wasted much of your precious time & energy to track down & requote my old posts (out of context as always to villify me). I respect your freedom to express & troll here but just be aware you are simply wasting your time & energy on me cos I don't fucking care. 🥳🥳🥳

Who or what is discloseyourself? I think you are losing the plot.

anyways, it’s so wonderful that I get to troll back the greatest troll of all - Patron/Cliente. How's that for a taste of your own medicine?

It's so satisfying knowing that a sore loser like you have played into my hands & wasted much of your precious time & energy to track down & requote my old posts (out of context as always to villify me). I respect your freedom to express & troll here but just be aware you are simply wasting your time & energy on me cos I don't fucking care. 🥳🥳🥳

Guest disclosed yourself

Disclosed yourself didn't post anything here and is not the same as WTF. 

Maybe responds some question. 

Now we know: Patron/Cliente same as the notorious troll Guest Guest. 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:01 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Hi @singalion aka disclosed yourself.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, Guest Patron said:

I'm merely giving enough work to help the housekeeping staff stay employed. At least when I dispose the used condoms & tissues, I make an effort to aim them accurately into the bin which is as good as returning dirty dishes to tray return stations in food courts, leaving the cleaners to do the rest of the sorting & washing.

Pretend to be Mr Nice Guy. 走狗!

Looks like the circus are back in town, while TMC has their own elephant show, last night tiger show at Hook attracted quite a big crowd. On closer look, the btm was a tall fair twink who is a regular at KB.

The reno has really helped to bring back the crowd, at around 8pm, there were as many as up to 35 to 40 guys, 80% were edible haha.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:01 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

神经病复发,you better go for your MRI at IMH. I have never posted as Guest Guest, we may have responded to the same troll (You).

On 11/19/2021 at 7:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi @singalion aka disclosed yourself.

I have always thought "Disclosedyourself is Mlyfunp, cos you can tell from his bad English.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, Guest Patron said:

神经病复发,you better go for your MRI at IMH. I have never posted as Guest Guest, we may have responded to the same troll (You).

I have always thought "Disclosedyourself is Mlyfunp, cos you can tell from his bad English.

Wait. So disclosedyourself is also mlyfunp is also me guestwtf?! 

Wow, the plot thickens.

do me a favor, just clean up after yourself when you fuck in the sauna - the fact that you don’t is really fucking gross. For the rest, enjoy your daily sauna visits, I am sure at some point you will find something else to do.

Byeeeee

On 11/20/2021 at 2:12 PM, Guest Patron said:

Looks like the circus are back in town, while TMC has their own elephant show, last night tiger show at Hook attracted quite a big crowd. On closer look, the btm was a tall fair twink who is a regular at KB.

The reno has really helped to bring back the crowd, at around 8pm, there were as many as up to 35 to 40 guys, 80% were edible haha.

And KB having the monkey show as you are the main cast!!! 

Wow this evening was really crowded, it's like back to Cruise's heydays when they could easily pack up to 50 to 60 persons. No doubt a big percentage (approx >50%) came from KB, it was like all the above average turned up at Hook tonight. Think even their staff + some of their regular patrons were surprised by the sudden surge in crowd haha. Overheard many exchanges among KB regular & Hook regulars on KB reno, guess the best form of  marketing is still thru words of mouth. Well done!

Guest Saunas goer
On 11/21/2021 at 12:45 AM, Guest Patron said:

Wow this evening was really crowded, it's like back to Cruise's heydays when they could easily pack up to 50 to 60 persons. No doubt a big percentage (approx >50%) came from KB, it was like all the above average turned up at Hook tonight. Think even their staff + some of their regular patrons were surprised by the sudden surge in crowd haha. Overheard many exchanges among KB regular & Hook regulars on KB reno, guess the best form of  marketing is still thru words of mouth. Well done!

How KB Reno, still that small single miserable storey. How much can they change. The most is just change a few pieces of partitions n paint it. Nothing much to expect. 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:11 PM, p-2122 said:

I sooooo anxious and desperate for keybox to reopens, so tired and stressed out. Been working the entire week, including the weekends. Need to go to de-stress

Hook is good as well if not better,  trust me the crowd is more diversified this period. If you are used to having lubes inside the rooms, unlimited  condoms without getting black face from staff, 2nd towel, raised mattress & hot steamroom (not masak type), the choice is clear.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, manehiso said:

Go to TMC lah.. 

Eeewww.....rude guys/patrons. Need to pay  $1 for exchange another towel. Climb up 5 floors in total. Wtf. By the time reach the cubicle floor at 3&4 level,legs got tired and Cock can't stand oredi. The only compliment is the brand new gym n the dumbells all. 

x

Edited by guaitai111

On 11/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, guaitai111 said:

i was there yesterday. i beg to differ man, there’s quantity now but not quality. hook used to attract fit toned young guys but now that the KB crowd has spilled over, there are lots of middle aged and not so in shape guys.

Good! We need reviews from those who have higher standard

i was there yesterday. i beg to differ man, there’s quantity now but not quality. hook used to attract fit toned young guys but now that the KB crowd has spilled over, there are lots of middle aged and not so in shape guys.

Agreed, the quality of patrons in KB are really low and cheap. Now they got no where to go, have to come here. I think they will switch to Hook becos KB is getting more and more dirty and also Hook is more spacious too.

this fiction writer just gets more desperate with each post 😂 

Then you should have gone on last Sat, got both quantity & quality. 

On 11/22/2021 at 10:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

Good! We need reviews from those who have higher standard

He sure got very good (acquired) taste, train until his body is looking like an undernourished coolie working long hours under the sun. Just look at the pair of ugly 劳碌命hands 🤮

Pls read my previous posts on their Sat crowds & note the timelines carefully -

Cruise/Hook's heydays - 50 to 60 pers

Before KB's reno during the pandemics - <20 pers 

During KB's reno - I wrote "Hook...pack up to 50 to 60 persons. No doubt a big percentage (approx >50%) came from KB" 

If you do the Math, the foot traffic increased by 40 persons (60 minus 20).

If >50% of the increase are the above average from KB, the leftover which I didn't spell out in case I got accused by trolls & Mods for being rude, must have come from you know where (see quote below)...yes they are the middle aged & out of shape ones who are finding it difficult to climb Singapore's own version of 5-storey high little batu caves hahaha.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:28 AM, Guest Congrat said:

And also the premises is only 1 storey, all the grandpa's love going there, easy accessible unlike the other one which got 5 storeys high, not grandpa friendly. Congratulations KB, you lose out the young and mid range but you win back the oldies !! It's still a win win situation. I hope this promotion continues. 

Wow this evening was really crowded, it's like back to Cruise's heydays when they could easily pack up to 50 to 60 persons. 

U sure u been to cruise heydays??? 

Then we are talking about hundreds of horny naked guys fully packed and with a queue at the reception waiting to get in.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, lonelyglobe said:

U sure u been to cruise heydays??? 

Then we are talking about hundreds of horny naked guys fully packed and with a queue at the reception waiting to get in.

I was referring to the transition period that's why Cruise Slash Hook, satisfied? 

Hundreds? Auntie Wtf, a bit exaggerated lah.

On 11/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

你也好不到哪里去!  扑街!

On 11/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, lonelyglobe said:

没看过蛇大便, ha..... 

I think I know who is the one behind Guest Guest/Wtf already. Lonelyglobe, guess you are penny wise, pound foolish here, you should have responded as yourself instead of getting agitated and attacking back as Guest Guest, I bet the moment after you pressed the post button you realised your stupidity but it was too late as guests could not delete/edit posts haha.

真是棋错一着,满盘皆输。

Who would know you are the mastermind behind all these guests trolling & attacking those who post things that don't fit your narrative. 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:10 AM, Guest Patron said:

你还不是给B的周口现在想偷跑或不该

I think I know who is the one behind Guest Guest/Wtf already. Lonelyglobe, guess you are penny wise, pound foolish here, you should have responded as yourself instead of getting agitated and attacking back as Guest Guest, I bet the moment after you pressed the post button you realised your stupidity but it was too late as guests could not delete/edit posts haha.

真是棋错一着,满盘皆输。

Who would know you are the mastermind behind all these guests trolling & attacking those who post things that don't fit your narrative. 

哇,你以为大声就赢了! 输不起。

你不是keybox的走狗吗? 现在想投靠Hook!

扑街!

On 11/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, lonelyglobe said:

没看过蛇大便, ha..... 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, Guest Patron said:

老扑街狗學人猫捉老鼠🖕😆😆😆

On 11/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

你也好不到哪里去!  扑街!

I think I know who is the one behind Guest Guest already. Lonelyglobe, guess you are penny wise, pound foolish here, you should have responded as yourself instead of getting agitated and attacking back as Guest Guest, I bet the moment after you pressed the post button you realised your stupidity but it was too late as guests could not delete/edit posts haha.

真是棋错一着,满盘皆输。

GUEST GUEST IS LONELYGLOBE

On 11/23/2021 at 9:48 AM, Guest Patron said:

GUEST GUEST IS LONELYGLOBE

hold up. What if every poster here is actually the same person and it’s just you and me here? Wow 🤯

I think it all depend on your luck and what you see on the day of your visit but have to agree without imported meat, the market seems quite stagnant as you will see the same person regularly. 

真是棋错一着,满盘皆输。

Have you considered the possibility that there are multiple people who find your posts intensely annoying? 😂 

On 11/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Have you considered the possibility that there are multiple people who find your posts intensely annoying? 😂 

You can skip all my posts if you find them annoying, you don't have to respond to them & derail the topic. Just don't be a loser & come complaining here when you have lost an argument.

BW mods will automatically delete my posts if they think I am polluting this forum, you are just burdening them by adding more garbage here.

I am just posting about my own encounters and latest happenings in saunas, who are to control what I can write and where I should spend my hard-earned money on. Pls grow up, you are already an old auntie.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:15 PM, Guest Patron said:

You can skip all my posts if you find them annoying, you don't have to respond to them & derail the topic. Just don't be a loser & come complaining here when you have lost an argument.

BW mods will automatically delete my posts if they think I am polluting this forum, you are just burdening them by adding more garbage here.

I am just posting about my own encounters and latest happenings in saunas, who are to control what I can write and where I should spend my hard-earned money on. Pls grow up, you are already an old auntie.

let me help you rewrite your post more correctly:

’I am a shit stirrer who likes to go after people and places, I create bad feeling  by calling people aunties, ugly and fat and I have temper tantrums but it’s only allowed when I do it - I really can’t take it if that happens to me. I don’t know why but most of the sauna bitch flight flaming room posts are from me posting either as Cliente or Patron. I am not very self aware.’

FTFY. 

Get back to topic now, you can stop all your complaining and detective work 

On 11/29/2021 at 10:21 AM, potato said:

No frills is right, if you’re into gym fit guys, higher chances you’ll get them in either hook or kb. 

That was the past when TMC dun have a gym. Now with their big gym, it's getting more fit muscular guys working out there.

On 11/29/2021 at 1:36 AM, shuttle_craze said:

How's the crowd on Monday night? Is it generally consistent with the theme, aka gym fit guys?

Go KB better, they attract massive crowds, there's a higher chance you'll find someone who fits your taste.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Go KB better, they attract massive crowds, there's a higher chance you'll find someone who fits your taste.

Hi there,  KBB ! So desperate huh, have to advertise here ! 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi there,  KBB ! So desperate huh, have to advertise here ! 

Hahaha the ten men bitch (TMB) was lured out! 引蛇出洞!哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈😄

KB is doing roaring business, every night is packed compared to your pathetic clientele. Who needs to be advertising here? Lol

On 12/5/2021 at 8:08 PM, Musclecub said:

How is the crowd like tonight? Worth going now?

The crowd is predominantly chubby and bear bear type.  If such is your type, then good for you.

I went there once, and realised that there are actually so many chubby guys in Spore. Tho not exactly my type, but I would say the people are generally nice with good attitude (not pushy, not arrogant).

On 12/5/2021 at 8:47 PM, Guest guest said:

The crowd is predominantly chubby and bear bear type.  If such is your type, then good for you.

I went there once, and realised that there are actually so many chubby guys in Spore. Tho not exactly my type, but I would say the people are generally nice with good attitude (not pushy, not arrogant).

Good attitude ? Really ?

Some folks like to put their hands all over u even when u push their hands away lol

On 12/5/2021 at 10:40 PM, potato said:

It happens everywhere lo, be it which sauna you go. 

Chances are they are all chubs. I really don't get it ... how, why, what & where they got the audacity to think they can just grab and lay their hands on anyone they find appealing in saunas. I guess they have been so deprived of sex so much that a simple body contact is as good as having an orgasm 😓.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

Chances are they are all chubs. I really don't get it ... how, why, what & where they got the audacity to think they can just grab and lay their hands on anyone they find appealing in saunas. I guess they have been so deprived of sex so much that a simple body contact is as good as having an orgasm 😓.

I really don't get you..why do you go to sauna if you don't want all that ? these things mostly happen at dark area , you just need to avoid those area if you don't want to get touch , very simple solution.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

That's the whole point of the dark mazes in saunas, innit?

I can understand your annoyance with the persistent ones in these premises even after rejections, but your blanket assumption that these desperate patrons are chubs, and then going this far to objectify them as beings deprived of physical intimacy (and sex) confounds me. 

Spare us your holier-than-thou opinions if you're going to only chide those you find undesirable. No one wants to hear these discriminatory shit, even under the pretense of preference.

Edited by Kwinny

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.