Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

On 1/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, G_M said:

Don't believe everything you read from guests. There are a few guests who would write all kinds of nonsense and stir shit and bitch and start fights to create hooha for a particular thread.

One or 2 of them may have some hidden agendas behind why they keep doing that especially in sauna thread.

Not just guests. It's also always the same few who keeps saying fights/commotion/quarrel happened over this or that. My experience has always been most people are courteous and friendly. There's one or two persistent folks who needs firmer ways to tell them "no", that's about it. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:57 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Not just guests. It's also always the same few who keeps saying fights/commotion/quarrel happened over this or that. My experience has always been most people are courteous and friendly. There's one or two persistent folks who needs firmer ways to tell them "no", that's about it. 

After you referring to Cutejack n guest Patron? They seem like to stir shit and looking for quarrel .

Precisely why u are so scared. 

It's coz when KB closes down, u will lose the only place u can play, and be left wandering the toilets again. 

Haha. 

On 1/25/2022 at 8:34 AM, cutejack said:

Stupid assholes.

Provide them place to fuck n play with guys. Go there n find trouble. Later No place for gays to fuck, flood the public toilets ogling at cocks. Knn ccb. As well go n fuck yr own dad. No need led watch. Blind asholes.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:59 PM, p-2122 said:

This evening quite a handful of guys and hunks. I managed to make out with 3 guys:

- 1st guy,  body builder, rocking chest and huge head. Too bad he told me he need to rush off for an appt at 8.30pm.

- 2nd guy, hunky hottie, I topped him but he enjoyed every moment. 

- 3rd guy, after I showered and headed to the lockers to change, we exchanged eye contact and I followed him to the dark room to have fun. 

Thereafter headed to steam room to jerk off but there are too many hungry mouths so I decided to hit the showers and left the premise. 

On my way out, saw many viet or burmanese guys hanging out at the seating area. Quite cute though. 

Overall a pleasant evening 

I often wonder why users here like to share what they did in sauna. Their encountered, they adventures and their achievements ? 

Out of 10 sauna goers , of which 8 will have such experience; fucked others, kena fucked, blow others etc or maybe a 3some at most.  So what is so unusual that needs to share here ?? 

I am a regular in KB. Often when users shared their encountered "last nite at 8pm at the maze I was being so and so and many were watching".....etc etc"  and I was there, no such scene.... really inflated stories... mostly to draw admiration and satisfy their egos. 

On 1/26/2022 at 2:32 PM, Guest Mary said:

I often wonder why users here like to share what they did in sauna. Their encountered, they adventures and their achievements ? 

Out of 10 sauna goers , of which 8 will have such experience; fucked others, kena fucked, blow others etc or maybe a 3some at most.  So what is so unusual that needs to share here ?? 

I am a regular in KB. Often when users shared their encountered "last nite at 8pm at the maze I was being so and so and many were watching".....etc etc"  and I was there, no such scene.... really inflated stories... mostly to draw admiration and satisfy their egos. 

Either a desperate need for validation and attention from total strangers online or practice for fiction writing workshop? Sometimes both. 

Guest ffffffff

All these stories about how these people had a good time are to sexually arouse men here, so that they will patronise the saunas.

It is a soft marketing ploy via social media.

So far very few stories of how they had a lousy time.

Guest KB Uncles

It's usually the same few KB uncles who keep singing praises about KB. 

1. They are frequent patrons. 

2. They have nothing much going on. 

3. They need to keep KB alive. 

4. Repeat 1

Keep in mind that these are pretty mature uncles. For them to have such "hot" encounters.... Well... 

Take everything they say with (many) grains of salt. 

🙄

On 1/26/2022 at 9:18 PM, Guest KB Uncles said:

It's usually the same few KB uncles who keep singing praises about KB. 

1. They are frequent patrons. 

2. They have nothing much going on. 

3. They need to keep KB alive. 

4. Repeat 1

Keep in mind that these are pretty mature uncles. For them to have such "hot" encounters.... Well... 

Take everything they say with (many) grains of salt. 

🙄

On 1/26/2022 at 8:13 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

All these stories about how these people had a good time are to sexually arouse men here, so that they will patronise the saunas.

It is a soft marketing ploy via social media.

So far very few stories of how they had a lousy time.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:23 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Either a desperate need for validation and attention from total strangers online or practice for fiction writing workshop? Sometimes both. 

On 1/26/2022 at 2:59 PM, Guest Mary said:

It is called Bragging 

A bunch of losers & shit stirrers who couldn't stand others having fun. Never heard of the expression " if you got it, flaunt it"? 

Guest ffffffff
On 1/27/2022 at 12:16 AM, Guest Patron said:

A bunch of losers & shit stirrers who couldn't stand others having fun. Never heard of the expression " if you got it, flaunt it"? 

Au contraire, I do wish people all the fun in the world and may all your fantasies cum true.

Just that some of these stories sound a little far fetched or too good to be true.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:16 AM, Guest Patron said:

If you think that hooking up in a sauna is something you’ve got worth flaunting and that posting endlessly about it makes you not a loser, you might want to raise your ambition level.

Clue: one way or another, everybody hooks up in the sauna - that’s the whole point of going. 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:32 AM, Guest Wtf said:

If you think that hooking up in a sauna is something you’ve got worth flaunting and that posting endlessly about it makes you not a loser, you might want to raise your ambition level.

Clue: one way or another, everybody hooks up in the sauna - that’s the whole point of going. 

And you better stop policing what & how others should post here...there's nothing wrong with flaunting as long as you are not flouting the rules.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:27 AM, Guest ffffffff said:

Au contraire, I do wish people all the fun in the world and may all your fantasies cum true.

Just that some of these stories sound a little far fetched or too good to be true.

If you haven't got a handsome enough face, I suggest you devote more of your time training your body at the gym to up your market value instead of coming here to stir shit on what you think is fictional or not. 

Just use your common sense, do you think the sauna trip for an above avg guy will turn out the same for one that is below avg. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, Guest Patron said:

And you better stop policing what & how others should post here...there's nothing wrong with flaunting as long as you are not flouting the rules.

If you haven't got a handsome enough face, I suggest you devote more of your time training your body at the gym to up your market value instead of coming here to stir shit on what you think is fictional or not. 

Just use your common sense, do you think the sauna trip for an above avg guy will turn out the same for one that is below avg. 

do you ever stop to consider that the people ‘policing’ might be having even more sex with even hotter guys than you can manage and that they are just trying to point out to you how pathetic your little show is? 

No wor, I'm writing about my own experience here as a regular sauna goer not running a competition like you described, you can skip my posts if you find them tasteless. 

The real pathetic one is you, can understand you have probably been there done that but that's all in the past, now that you are old & grumpy learn to move on and start saving for your resting place in Mandai crematorium. 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, Guest Patron said:

No wor, I'm writing about my own experience here as a regular sauna goer not running a competition like you described, you can skip my posts if you find them tasteless. 

The real pathetic one is you, can understand you have probably been there done that but that's all in the past, now that you are old & grumpy learn to move on and start saving for your resting place in Mandai crematorium. 

poor little Patron, your insecurities around your looks and ageing are getting the better of you - again. 

Guest ffffffff
On 1/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, Guest Patron said:

I'm still getting the young ones, so I'm not worried nor do I have to be overly peevish or over defensive over the slightest things.

Your reaction proves that those stories are just...stories.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, Guest OMG said:

惨不忍睹

You mean the last 2 years when all saunas were closed due to circuit breaker.

What I meant was precovid days lah, anybody remember how was the 2nd & 3rd day of CNY like?

I will probably pay a visit on 2nd day evening as next day is still off for me.

Guest promoter
On 1/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, Guest Patron said:

Fact is that you have been excessively promoting  one sauna and judging down others.

Plenty people said same about you here.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:56 AM, Guest promoter said:

Fact is that you have been excessively promoting  one sauna and judging down others.

Plenty people said same about you here.

Yes, I agree too !!  He not only judging down others but also bad mouth other saunas too. So obvious. That's really bad. 

Guest BullShit
On 1/28/2022 at 1:39 PM, Guest Mary said:

Can can can , can already 

We don't need every patron of KB to come here and report every details what they did especially the usual - we kiss hug suck fuck swallow etc. Which is not doing those when having sex ??? 

Tell us if you did the followings ; I tied him up whacked till he bleeds, we somersault in the room until the door came down.   We were fucking at the drinking / TV place and all watching OR at the TV room there was a bukkake , 

Otherwise ........ 

Ya lor, always bull shit here how great the fun n happening but never happen.  Keep going and bull shit more, nobody will believe again. Learn from the experience from 狼来了!  Boy cried wolf 🐺 !

On 1/28/2022 at 2:06 PM, Guest BullShit said:

Ya lor, always bull shit here how great the fun n happening but never happen.  Keep going and bull shit more, nobody will believe again. Learn from the experience from 狼来了!  Boy cried wolf 🐺 !

The bitter bitch from TMC is here again...

On 1/28/2022 at 2:51 PM, Guest BullShit said:

The super bitter bitch represent KB is here again

Tmc is a freezing cold palace compared to KB. No one likes climbing stairs lol.

On 2/4/2022 at 9:47 PM, Guest Walk-In said:

Just done with some errands at Duxton and thinking of dropping by....

Wonder what will be the crowd size at this time....

I'm here. Still good crowds. 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Same to you, KB bitch !! 

I was just making a comment in response to your live reporting from a guest account on "still good crowds".

I would have posted the same thing on the keybox discussion if someone was physically at keybox and reporting that the crowd was good with the hopes of luring more people to join them.

If the crowd is that good, the last thing you want to do is to come online to brag about it.

First, standing at your locker in a state of undress and typing on your phone is not typical behaviour if the crowd is "good" at a sauna.

Second, you would be satisfied with the crowd instead of alerting BW members that you are there and trying to attract more people to join you.

Third, it doesn't make sense to lure more people to join a "good" crowd. If the people you lure are less attractive than you, the place just gets unnecessarily crowded and you would still be going after the existing crowd and not the new folks. If the people you lure are more attractive than (or equally attractive as) you, you are going to face more competition for your "good crowd" from these new folks.

Overall, there is a total disconnect with what you were reporting anonymously, and I am just exercising my right to call you out.

On 2/5/2022 at 2:16 AM, Guest Guest12pm said:

Does anyone know if there's crowd at 12pm opening hrs?

On weekdays 

Yes que starts forming as early as 11am everyday. All the way to clark quay mrt station. No joke.

Guest Senior daycare centre
On 2/5/2022 at 2:16 AM, Guest Guest12pm said:

Does anyone know if there's crowd at 12pm opening hrs?

On weekdays 

Yes there's a crowd of geriatrics with nothing better to do at that time. 0/10, do not recommend 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:16 AM, Guest Senior daycare centre said:

Yes there's a crowd of geriatrics with nothing better to do at that time. 0/10, do not recommend 

Either you help or you don't, just ignore it.   There is no need to be like this.  

Why have to be so bitchy ?? 

Maybe that is why gays are often being labeled as "bitchy / drama". 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Guest Eugene said:

Either you help or you don't, just ignore it.   There is no need to be like this.  

Why have to be so bitchy ?? 

Maybe that is why gays are often being labeled as "bitchy / drama". 

Err he was just describing as it was mah and not insulting them. He doesn't like it either so what makes you think he'd go there during that time hahaha

Guest ffffffff
On 2/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, Guest Mary said:

Yday I visited Keybox from 4.30pm to 9pm. 

OK I am going to be like the rest bragged about how GOOD, how SHIOK how fantastic it was ..... hahah , nah I wont.  Is just too cliches.  Instead I am going to share some real situations in Keybox.  

1.  One idiot old skinny botah uncle damn irritating.  He went around in the dark pulling others LJ real hard and it hurts.  He did it to me twice. I was ready to punch his nose.  I looked out for him.  True enuff he came by for  the 3rd time.  I pushed him REAL hard that he almost fell.  I walked up to him showed him my face. I said ONE more time I will punch you.   Some idiot never change, he still went around doing it to others.  But when he came by me, he skipped me . I don't want to be mean rude and rowdy.  But u kena this type very jian ,no choice.  

2.  There are many people engaged in their hanky panky biz in the maze.  But when you walked passed them they grabbed you.  This is something I don't get it.  If u r engaged w someone isn't he your type ? so why so greedy ?? Don't bite more than you can chew ! 

3.  Another common scene , when you are engaged with someone in the dark making out , there are always some idiots who come by to spoil it .  One guy lagi funny, whispered to me "shake leh" ??? .  I told him I will put that on my WILL .  

4.  Lastly I took a break at the TV area having my sandwiches.  A guy came by sat next to me so close that his shoulder touched mine.  I wonder he is into me or my sandwiches or ........ But I moved away.  He got it , 2 mins later he stood up and walked away. 

5.  In the maze, it is a place we all there to hook up for fun , we often get people chit-chatting.  Sometime they got so carried away they forgot this is a dark room.  Chit chat in a LOUD voice . pls ; locker area, steam room , TV area or smoking corner have a drink discuss your life-story for all we care ! ... the right place for the right thing.  Common sense. 

Moral of the story, although we are in sauna basic decency, manner and respect still prevail.   Behave civilize and appropriate.  ! 

Very refreshing to read this. And it's true. Too many bugs, insects and Koels inside.

Guest can't you just call?
On 2/5/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guest Noob said:

Thinking of going for the first time and saw online that today's theme is Skin Night. Can someone tell me what does it mean?

Can't you just call ten men and get the answer immediately. Super idiot and stupid

Guest 酱泥。
On 2/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Very refreshing to read this. And it's true. Too many bugs, insects and Koels inside.

Got big bad "bed bugs" lurking around too... Careful when lying on their beds... 😁

On 2/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Koels? You mean meeenaaassss? 😅😅😅😓😓😓

On 2/5/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guest Noob said:

Thinking of going for the first time and saw online that today's theme is Skin Night. Can someone tell me what does it mean?

Skin Night means you'll have to be completely nude, can't wear a towel or underwear unless you're in the shower area.

On 2/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, Guest can't you just call? said:

Can't you just call ten men and get the answer immediately. Super idiot and stupid

This is very uncalled for. He was just asking a question nicely, don't need to be so rude if you don't wish to answer. This is a forum after all for questions and discussion. 

On 2/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, Guest can't you just call? said:

Sound very much from competitor, we know who lor. !!! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.