Male HQ

Sauna Bitching Fights (compiled)

Guest Cliente

Guest Never tried TMC b4
On 4/1/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Patron said:

A few of my regular FBs have already to TMC, all enjoyed the new gym & steamroom but that's about all, the crowd in terms of qty & quality really can't make it. That's why till now, I don't want to waste my time there. While some reviews here may sound tempting but you need to know everyone's tastebuds are different, some guys simply got poor taste & judgement 😅😅😅.

Is it cuz many there are chubs?

Guest Guest
On 4/1/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Patron said:

A few of my regular FBs have already to TMC, all enjoyed the new gym & steamroom but that's about all, the crowd in terms of qty & quality really can't make it. That's why till now, I don't want to waste my time there. While some reviews here may sound tempting but you need to know everyone's tastebuds are different, some guys simply got poor taste & judgement 😅😅😅.

What's else is fresh n good that came out from your toilet bowl mouth !!

U are really such a pathetic creature. You are banned n never have the chance to step in. So sad. But u deserved it. 

Get a life!! Move on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffffffff
On 4/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, LoveCum said:

corvid19 almost done...why go back

I am just asking if they open 24/7 pre covid because those incidents happened at that time. And it's not as though there were more than 5 people inside during noon. 

They just want to dilly dally like customers invisible, even though the customer is standing right in front of them. Good for those patrons who walked off. Of course KB will think less 1 customer never mind. Take that attitude with all customers, then it's interesting to see the outcomes.

Anyway that place is like a wet market. Go locker area got a group of housewives cum aunties gossiping loudly. Go TV area, the smelly uncle is there kanena-ing at the top of his voice. No wonder people just go to the rooms and lock the door. 

On 4/11/2022 at 9:24 AM, Guest ffffffff said:

I am just asking if they open 24/7 pre covid because those incidents happened at that time. And it's not as though there were more than 5 people inside during noon. 

They just want to dilly dally like customers invisible, even though the customer is standing right in front of them. Good for those patrons who walked off. Of course KB will think less 1 customer never mind. Take that attitude with all customers, then it's interesting to see the outcomes.

Anyway that place is like a wet market. Go locker area got a group of housewives cum aunties gossiping loudly. Go TV area, the smelly uncle is there kanena-ing at the top of his voice. No wonder people just go to the rooms and lock the door. 

Edited by LoveCum

Guest StirShit
On 4/11/2022 at 7:47 AM, LoveCum said:

People stay over night...still inside...while officially open 12noon they are not closed

Just admit the Lousy Bo Chap service n altitude lah... Still want to defend and "StirShit"...

i was there at last saturday(16-April), it's crowded.

i got sit by 1 bottom guy twice..i think the same guy sit on me.

then one top guy fuck me twice...then 1 guy blow me till shoot in his mouth..

all happened at public dark room near entrance..both upper bed and lower bed.

but shit happen at upstair..

i went to upstair and rest a while , no action ,

so i came down..but when i step on floor ,

i stepped on the shit..

i think one bottom can't handle dick and shit on the floor.

so gross..i wash up and leave sauna.

Edited by MrAnalyst

Guest Gross
On 4/18/2022 at 9:34 AM, MrAnalyst said:

i was there at last saturday(16-April), it's crowded.

i got sit by 1 bottom guy twice..i think the same guy sit on me.

then one top guy fuck me twice...then 1 guy blow me till shoot in his mouth..

all happened at public dark room near entrance..both upper bed and lower bed.

but shit happen at upstair..

i went to upstair and rest a while , no action ,

so i came down..but when i step on floor ,

i stepped on the shit..

i think one bottom can't handle dick and shit on the floor.

so gross..i wash up and leave suna.

OMG !!  That's really gross! Can't imagine the hygience level at KB lately. I believe the staffs will just leave it to get it dry out by itself.

I shared the same bad experience when we once finally got a room, but disaster happen ..   SHIT inside !!

I informed the staff but the reply was they are busy and will clean up later... But we waited for almost 20 minutes and "the later" never come.... 

On 4/18/2022 at 9:48 AM, Guest Gross said:

I shared the same bad experience when we once finally got a room, but disaster happen ..   SHIT inside !!

I informed the staff but the reply was they are busy and will clean up later... But we waited for almost 20 minutes and "the later" never come.... 

OMG!! So u mean to say u waited outside that particular room for almost 20 minutes? No other rooms opened up? Poor you! 

Edited by manehiso

Guest Gross
On 4/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, manehiso said:

OMG!! So u mean to say u waited outside that particular room for almost 20 minutes? No other rooms opened up? Poor you! 

Actually, most rooms were seem taken as KB dun seem to have a lot rooms too. Also we did not expect to wait that long... In the end, seriously no more mood to proceed... End up, go wash up n goes off.

On 4/19/2022 at 7:12 PM, Guest Shit Happens said:

My goodness, people complain kena sai.

People using the rooms as latrines?

Should save it as fertilizer for the plants outside.

Such a shame. Wanna get fucked but dun know how to clean. Sigh. 

Guest SHit Happens
On 4/19/2022 at 8:22 PM, Saggiboy said:

Such a shame. Wanna get fucked but dun know how to clean. Sigh. 

Maybe some customers suffer from loose bowel syndrome....

On 4/19/2022 at 8:44 PM, Guest SHit Happens said:

Maybe some customers suffer from loose bowel syndrome....

Either bowel tool loose ,never douche properly or the asshole is gaping oenened after full used as loose the grip to hold thhe bowel.

Guest Gross
On 4/20/2022 at 2:22 PM, fetish69 said:

Either bowel tool loose ,never douche properly or the asshole is gaping oenened after full used as loose the grip to hold thhe bowel.

Yes customers at fault for shitting around... But the staffs should do their duty to maintain the cleanliness n hygiene in comfortable conditions. Instead turn the whole area so shitty. Hope the management is reading this feedback and do something. Your customers are losing out lately. It seem that most of them have shifted to the other saunas. 

Now when one finished eating at a food court, one clean one's own tray. 

When one dirtied the floor, instead of leaving the dirt there and vanished himself (especially for things like feces), a civilized person would have at least do some clean up. It says a lot about the kind of education that person received from his parents. 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Shattybank

Some bottoms did post in this forum in some threads about feeling like shitting when being farked.

That's because the movement of the penis causea pull and push effect. Maybe that's why the bottom shat.

Also never do anal after a meal. Ir's encouraging the shit to come faster.

Yuck, reading all this about shit in the rooms is just disgusting. Shitty sauna. I hope no one throws up in there.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:27 PM, Guest Shattybank said:

Some bottoms did post in this forum in some threads about feeling like shitting when being farked.

That's because the movement of the penis causea pull and push effect. Maybe that's why the bottom shat.

Also never do anal after a meal. Ir's encouraging the shit to come faster.

Yuck, reading all this about shit in the rooms is just disgusting. Shitty sauna. I hope no one throws up in there.

Wannabe bottoms... Not experienced

On 4/20/2022 at 2:22 PM, fetish69 said:

It is totally disgusting to soil the floor. 

I do hope it was an accident by a poorly prepared bottom instead of it being someone's fetish! 

Guest 8787R

I once entered a room with a guy I snagged and there was an overpowering stench inside but the room looked very clean... until I glanced at the rubbish bin where there was a pile of shit wtfbbq

Guest Burbbu
On 4/21/2022 at 10:15 AM, Guest guest said:

I like the mature men at TMC better and find they are less choosy. Some don’t mind threesome or foursome in the rooms.

Mature men would prefer Shogun. They can socialize and share food at the roof.

10men wouldn't allow outside food. They'll scold you if you eat outside food instead of their cheap instant mee.

Also they are the only sauna who don't allow you to go out for food and come back. They are so desperate to squeeze every cent from you with so many chut patterns.

Guest Cheapo
On 4/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, Guest Burbbu said:

10men wouldn't allow outside food. They'll scold you if you eat outside food instead of their cheap instant mee.

Also they are the only sauna who don't allow you to go out for food and come back. They are so desperate to squeeze every cent from you with so many chut patterns.

You sounded like Guest Patron, which was a banned customer from TMC. Poor soul still can't get over it, please get a life! 

Guest Burbbu
On 4/21/2022 at 2:17 PM, Guest Cheapo said:

You sounded like Guest Patron, which was a banned customer from TMC. Poor soul still can't get over it, please get a life! 

It doesn't matter who I am.

You should refute whether I'm telling the truth or not.

Now you are the one who leak another truth - they are banning customers? They think they're too good for gays.

Guest Cheapo
On 4/21/2022 at 6:06 PM, Guest Burbbu said:

It doesn't matter who I am.

You should refute whether I'm telling the truth or not.

Now you are the one who leak another truth - they are banning customers? They think they're too good for gays.

Of cos, nobody bother or interested to know who u r? The truth is that you are just a SHIT(sensitive word to your saunas lately) stirer! 

Guest HappyMan
On 4/21/2022 at 10:45 PM, suckme said:

How is the events tonight

U means tonight Aniki skin night?

Boring... The quality of crowds compared to last time is getting lousy, that's also include me, as I also not good looking too. Not so crowded maybe due to more night life entertainments open. You see mainly the same patrons.  Did not missed anything. 

But lucky for me that I did not step on any shit tonight.

Guest He’s back!
On 4/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Guest Burbbu said:

hi cliente/patron!

why the new nick? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SaunaNewbie

Thanks for that. I think I have narrowed the two saunas I might want to visit to between Hook and Keybox. Now all I need is the guts to go and visit! Thanks everyone for all your help!

Guest Guest
On 5/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, Guest SaunaNewbie said:

Thanks for that. I think I have narrowed the two saunas I might want to visit to between Hook and Keybox. Now all I need is the guts to go and visit! Thanks everyone for all your help!

Good luck to you when in KB, more careful and make sure you dun step into any shit. Have fun. 

Guest Wilson

Aiyo, Tmc really Xia suay

Guest Boring
On 5/12/2022 at 11:48 AM, Guest Yawning said:

my god this discussion is dull.

Exactly, they make it like a chat group between themselves just to keep their forum active. They just create a boring topic n keep on nagging!! 

Guest Patron
On 5/12/2022 at 8:06 PM, Saggiboy said:

Where got? Dun exaggerate la. Crowd only came in at 4plus/5 pm onwards. When I left at 630pm, inside packed but no queue outside la. 

I checked in around 6.30pm, have to queue behind 2 to 3 guys. The staff really got to speed up their check-in procedures, the old uncle (not white hair) + the new chub (who only knows how to eat & ogle at guys) shouldn't be manning the counter as they are super slow & seem quite lost at times.

Guest Guest
On 5/13/2022 at 9:21 AM, Guest Patron said:

I checked in around 6.30pm, have to queue behind 2 to 3 guys. The staff really got to speed up their check-in procedures, the old uncle (not white hair) + the new chub (who only knows how to eat & ogle at guys) shouldn't be manning the counter as they are super slow & seem quite lost at times.

Isn't that's their tactics to make customers think that it's really full house. Keep it slow to jam it up. Haha.

On 5/13/2022 at 12:42 PM, superman888 said:

Hi, for non-member single entry, the entrance fee is $22? Can just pay per entry without sign up for member? Thanks. 

Can can

On 5/13/2022 at 2:42 PM, superman888 said:

Hi, for non-member single entry, the entrance fee is $22? Can just pay per entry without sign up for member? Thanks. 

unfortunately their rates very uncompetitive for non-members.

Guest Exobitant
On 5/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, And then said:

unfortunately their rates very uncompetitive for non-members.

KB non member is $22 !!  Goodness me. Seem like it's the most expensive rate in Singapore saunas. But does it justifiable to their facilities and amenities they having? 

Of cos, their watch dogs will soon defend with all the crab excuses!  

On 5/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, Guest Exobitant said:

KB non member is $22 !!  Goodness me. Seem like it's the most expensive rate in Singapore saunas. But does it justifiable to their facilities and amenities they having? 

It's not Crab lah... it's crap. Crab is the one we eat at the restaurant...Lol 

Guest Guest
On 5/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, Guest Exobitant said:

Shut your fucking cheebye mouth.

Guest Exobitant
On 5/14/2022 at 12:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

Shut your fucking cheebye mouth.

See, the watch dogs boey song being complaint that non member charging $22 is fuxking expensive for nothing! 

Guest Primitive
On 5/13/2022 at 12:10 PM, Guest True said:

Exactly… they shld do the same like gun scan card, provide towel and that it…. 

The way they do is really slow….

KB is still very primitive and back dated although they try to look advanced.  

Guest Jam That
On 5/14/2022 at 7:24 AM, Guest Primitive said:

KB is still very primitive and back dated although they try to look advanced.  

That fat Malaysia new staff is money hunger. He will just charge you the extra. Once you find out, he offer another extra free pass. WTF. I was below 25 he charge me $12 thereafter give me a free pass. By right I suppose to pay only $6. Did he do this to increase the revenue for John? This is unfair. The old man with spectacle was nicer and didn't make such mistake. The former curly perm hair guy at the counter also charge the max in the past without looking properly at my card till I corrected him but he apologize.

Guest Guest

And shogun has the White Shorts Guy..want to make him cum inside his tight white shorts and muscle arms.. so manly.

Guest Sick

Hi all, 

Diagnosed with gonorrhea after having fun with a btm in keybox.

Normally I use condom, but he sat on my cock without protection for a few minutes.

Pls be careful, and get tested if you feel unwell. I feel feverish and got a slight pain when urinating two weeks after the incident. 

Guest Patron
On 5/15/2022 at 5:20 PM, Guest Sick said:

Hi all, 

Diagnosed with gonorrhea after having fun with a btm in keybox.

Normally I use condom, but he sat on my cock without protection for a few minutes.

Pls be careful, and get tested if you feel unwell. I feel feverish and got a slight pain when urinating two weeks after the incident. 

Who is to blame, you should have been more careful if this is true.  Normally this will only happen in quiet sauna like Ten Men Club where the choice of guys is limited & desperation makes one do foolish things like bareback

Guest Patron always bitching
On 5/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, Guest Patron said:

Who is to blame, you should have been more careful if this is true.  Normally this will only happen in quiet sauna like Ten Men Club where the choice of guys is limited & desperation makes one do foolish things like bareback

er, he didn’t blame anyone, he simply pointed out that it happened?

why are you so threatened anytime anyone says something you don’t like about keybox? And why do you talk so much about TMC? It’s like you are totally obsessed with the place. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.