Male HQ

Bus Driver Tells Woman to shop talking

Guest STFU

Guest Rakutennedo
On 11/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, Guest STFU said:

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/bus-driver-stops-bus-orchard-turn-tell-woman-stop-talking-her-phone

The bus driver had to stop the bus to tell this woman to stop talking.

All these noisy people like to talk loudly like they own public space. They should be shot like crows.

Kurang Ajar, 

Bor keh Kar.

无 修 养。

But there is nothing in the law books that says you cant talk on phone on the bus. 

Its whether she can auto self volume control.

And the bus driver may have caused inxonvwnience to other bus passengers by stopping the bus.

So many posters inside the cabin to remind passengers to stop yakking. Unfortunately some don't wanna follow. 

I like the captain s please. Lol. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Aside, some bus captains (whether young or mature) that I see in the interchange (usually they stand or gather at one spot) - some I must say not bad looking (don with the uniform some more) …. 😍

On 11/18/2021 at 4:04 PM, Guest Talking said:

Yes there is, as part of the Covid SMM. Just that it's one of the ridiculous measures that nobody follows

On 11/18/2021 at 5:12 PM, fab said:

So many posters inside the cabin to remind passengers not stop yakking. Unfortunately some don't wanna follow. 

I like the captain s please. Lol. 

No one follow unless they start to issue fine,  only fine will work in SG.

Most of us also dont dare or cant be bothered to ask other to stop,  so far i only see 1 lady asking a migrant worker to stop talking on a train.  But if you guys observe, not being racist but there is one particular race really like to talk on the phone, maybe is part of their culture?

On 11/18/2021 at 7:29 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Most of us also dont dare or cant be bothered to ask other to stop,  so far i only see 1 lady asking a migrant worker to stop talking on a train.  But if you guys observe, not being racist but there is one particular race really like to talk on the phone, maybe is part of their culture?

Not culture. Spore network n reception very good mah so must make full use of it.

These service providers did good. 

This is a public space after all. I was at the vaccination centre and a woman sat with her legs dangled across half the aisle. Oblivious to those who tried to walk down the aisle until a staff gently pointed out to her.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Aside, some bus captains (whether young or mature) that I see in the interchange (usually they stand or gather at one spot) - some I must say not bad looking (don with the uniform some more) …. 😍

you are cock eyed , 24/7, 365.

LOL

But if you guys observe, not being racist but there is one particular race really like to talk on the phone, maybe is part of their culture?

Yes, they talk non stop. Sometimes with their mask down too. Do they ever shut up? And the one in the video does look like from that race too. Kudos to the bus driver. I need to tapau some goodies for him to eat.

Good for the driver!  I support him 100%.    My support is worthless,  but he has good support in the advice to wear masks and avoid talking in public transportation to avoid the spread of droplets.  

In my part of the world people also talk loudly in public places.  This does not anger me but I find it ridiculous.  In the gym there are often people who talk loudly during their workout.  This makes them look like they escaped from a mental institution, but no...  they chat with someone.   Needles to say, they would work out better if they concentrate on it instead of blabbering some stuff with someone.  Do they also chat like that in a restroom stall while taking a dump?  I'm not interested in knowing :lol:

Guest wahahaha
On 11/19/2021 at 7:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

In my part of the world people also talk loudly in public places. :lol:

Within split seconds, we were reminded of your traits here....wahahahaha

Guest 腥味鲍鱼
On 11/19/2021 at 9:44 AM, Guest Ear Plug said:

A few occassions, I took bus 980 and I have seen women or men of "certain nationality" talking non-stop (literally no pause at all) throughout the journey. 

even using vaccination.  During the 30mins observation, this woman was in the phone non-stop.

I really hope she collapse and pass on so we all get some peace.  Will be good press angle

Guest 腥味鲍鱼
On 11/19/2021 at 1:33 PM, Guest 腥味鲍鱼 said:

even using vaccination.  During the 30mins observation, this woman was in the phone non-stop.

I really hope she collapse and pass on so we all get some peace.  Will be good press angle

even "during" vaccination. 

"Certain nationality" again?

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 犯贱冰冰

👋

I also witness foreign workers likes to keep talking on the phone in buses and MRT trains, and they can talk till the bus or train ran out of roads or tracks!!

And most locals don't seem to border, only witness 1 Lau Ah Beng fxxked a China Lady as she was talking so loudly on the train! These foreign workers usually from villages with little education. We were like them 50 years ago? Our government took many campaigns and fines to change us into civilised citizens, I think we should gather some pride and tell them to shut up? If it's in Japan or Hong Kong sure kana fxxked!  

On 11/19/2021 at 3:15 PM, gstringuy26 said:

I also witness foreign workers likes to keep talking on the phone in buses and MRT trains, and they can talk till the bus or train ran out of roads or tracks!!

And most locals don't seem to border, only witness 1 Lau Ah Beng fxxked a China Lady as she was talking so loudly on the train! These foreign workers usually from villages with little education. We were like them 50 years ago? Our government took many campaigns and fines to change us into civilised citizens, I think we should gather some pride and tell them to shut up? If it's in Japan or Hong Kong sure kana fxxked!  

Peasants will always be peasants.

seftsfgl-jpg.29099

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Oh yes, the culprits always have one certain ethnic background...

Strange, just some days ago I was sitting two seats away from one 50s local woman who talked so loud on the phone giving some instructions to her kids or staff that I needed to point to the new posters plastered at the MRT train windows since recently. I think they could have done the Mandarin letters bigger also.  I was about to write to her a note that besides talking on a handphone there is whatsapp or sms also... but not sure she would understand English...

How can people be so nasty here and just point to a certain ethnic.

During a trip you can have all sorts of chatters from the locals (and also non locals), noteworthy a lot of young people talk on the public transport also. Maybe they think 3000 new infections per day aren't serious and as they are young it wouldn't much apply to them, because covid won't hit them badly. But they forgot their auntie/grandma in the 70s who might take public transport also...

But please let's be fair!

All sorts of people with different ethnic backgrounds, local or non local, still talk on the public transport or use their phones...and not "predominantly" just one.

Let's be honest and stop from unnecessarily heating up emotions...

On 11/19/2021 at 7:45 AM, begleitung said:

Well done to the bus driver.  

sometimes i feel like doing like him in the mrt / bus too. 

Well done.  But one should be careful of the potential reaction of some people.

Years ago in the gym while exercising on a stationary bike, an old fellow perched himself besides my bike and started blabbering loud and endlessly with the guy using the bike next to mine.  I asked him if he could please move a little away since his talking prevented me from concentrating.  This lead to an ugly exchange of words, and for years I would get ugly looks from this individual. He eventually vanished.  Had he been one of these muscle loaded gym rats,  who knows what would have happened!

Not really. 

locals talk just as much too. Couples, or „important „ people talking on their phone work / business matters. Teens etc. 

On 11/18/2021 at 3:32 PM, Guest Rakutennedo said:

But there is nothing in the law books that says you cant talk on phone on the bus. 

Actually, now the policy on public transport is

- DO NOT TALK ON PHONE.

- DO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER.

this is to minimise the spread of covid - so clearly, she is in the wrong.

bitch needs to learn to STFU, cos no one wants her conversation or her virus.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/bus-driver-stops-bus-orchard-turn-tell-woman-stop-talking-her-phone

All these noisy people like to talk loudly like they own public space. They should be shot like crows.

They are many selfish and inconsiderate people around.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:18 PM, begleitung said:

Not really. 

locals talk just as much too. Couples, or „important „ people talking on their phone work / business matters. Teens etc. 

True locals talk too but there are also many local that behave, however if u notice the chances of certain ppl talking is over 90%. Thats is a great difference.

if fact i quite envy them.  you know why they can be themselves not being civil minded, but no one can dare to say anything about them. Because if u do so u will be mark as racist.  But the truth is it is not because of their race or skin colour but their behaviour in public. 

Guest Grenade Launcher

There are instanes that you just want to enjoy a peaceful ride. Then some moron sits besdie you or behind you and start airing his/her dirty laundry like an amplifier.

Or you are in a snaking queue that isn't even moving and some ho right behind you decides to have a loud conversation about her labia problems...

Get your grenade launcher ready.....

On 11/20/2021 at 12:35 AM, quanjishou said:

True locals talk too but there are also many local that behave, however if u notice the chances of certain ppl talking is over 90%. Thats is a great difference.

if fact i quite envy them.  you know why they can be themselves not being civil minded, but no one can dare to say anything about them. Because if u do so u will be mark as racist.  But the truth is it is not because of their race or skin colour but their behaviour in public. 

True, i know u mean. Just yesterday, there was a pair of foreign ladies talking non-stop in the train. I really felt like politely doing the quiet please gesture (index finger in mouth). 

then standing next to came a pair of locals who started talking too. So i thought, forget it. 

wish there were more posters in the buses and trains to ask people to just stfu. Guess those posters make no money. Not advertising. 

On 11/19/2021 at 10:35 PM, tomcat said:

Actually, now the policy on public transport is

- DO NOT TALK ON PHONE.

- DO NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER.

this is to minimise the spread of covid - so clearly, she is in the wrong.

bitch needs to learn to STFU, cos no one wants her conversation or her virus.

True, some people will only do things if it is „in the law“ or when there is a fine for it. Like clearing your own plates at hawker centres. 

Guest Commuter

Other annoying mask-off activities on public transport I’ve seen,

1. to bite fingernails.

2. to dig nose.

3. eat crackers drink bubble tea, even on trains.

4. after sitting down, mask off to wet wipe mouth, wipe face, wipe neck, wipe arms & hands and wait for it to dry in ac.

5. after running for the bus, sit down, take off mask to catch a breather.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:34 PM, begleitung said:

True, i know u mean. Just yesterday, there was a pair of foreign ladies talking non-stop in the train. I really felt like politely doing the quiet please gesture (index finger in mouth). 

then standing next to came a pair of locals who started talking too. So i thought, forget it. 

wish there were more posters in the buses and trains to ask people to just stfu. Guess those posters make no money. Not advertising. 

well i always notice ppl while waiting on for MRT, if u see that foreign folks or some noise kids, couples that talk non stop during queue chances is they will continue in the train.  then i try to go to another section fo the train that is more quiet.  well poster wise i do not think helps.  u see those staff holding the poster at train station to remain ppl. but who cares about it?  however if u all notice some lines there are staff at the last cabin.  even then there are ppl talking non stop the staff at that cable choose to ignore.

i dun understand if they station ppl at station to remind ppl to keep quiet why they did not tell the staff in the cable it is their job to remind ppl too in cabin?

On 11/19/2021 at 3:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Peasants will always be peasants.

yep, @gstringuy26 is definitely a peasant. 

srsly, I have seen every single nationality, all ages, all jobs, talking on buses, using masks as chinstraps, etc. all these comments here saying it is foreigners who are the majority doing this are pathetic. 

On 11/20/2021 at 12:35 AM, quanjishou said:

no, you are marked out as being racist for being racist. Simple. 

Kudos to that brave bus driver. Give that man a medal! 

Guest Lao人 suka 讲words dada声
On 11/19/2021 at 9:41 AM, Guest wahahaha said:

Within split seconds, we were reminded of your traits here....wahahahaha

Well said 

Lol

Lao jiao ai gong wei

Sibei cb 嘴巴

On 11/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, Guest Wtf said:

yep, @gstringuy26 is definitely a peasant. 

srsly, I have seen every single nationality, all ages, all jobs, talking on buses, using masks as chinstraps, etc. all these comments here saying it is foreigners who are the majority doing this are pathetic. 

Agree that it happens to all. 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, quanjishou said:

no these are uncultured bastard uneducated parent never teach self centred spoilt brad.

Unfortunately, there are may of these.  Not only those who have to put up with them, but they themselves are the victims of their situation.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:28 PM, single42 said:

can someone inform the thread started.. The title of the thread is:

BUS DRIVER TELLS WOMAN TO STOP TALKING

the word "shop" must be changed to "stop"

Yes it's STOP. But guests aren't able to edit.

Guest Kill the Bitch!

I don't mind people talking, if they used hush hush tone.  

Unfortunately, we were often make audience to loud "Amplifier".   Certain race aside, I have also had occassionally encounterances with old men blasting music from their radio or smart phone.  Don't they use ear-plug at all?   I can't stand so many "mental" people still walking in the street, for the sake of creating inconveniences to other decent people.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.