Male HQ

Bus Driver Tells Woman to shop talking

Guest STFU

My numbskull neighbor upstairs did vacuuming at 430 am. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/20/2021 at 12:34 PM, begleitung said:

True, i know u mean. Just yesterday, there was a pair of foreign ladies talking non-stop in the train. I really felt like politely doing the quiet please gesture (index finger in mouth). 

then standing next to came a pair of locals who started talking too. So i thought, forget it. 

wish there were more posters in the buses and trains to ask people to just stfu. Guess those posters make no money. Not advertising. 

Passengers talking non stop should be stopped regardless of nationality.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

Idiots talking non-stop should be injected with the Covid virus.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 7:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

I used to dislike guys in the gym exercising or standing around loudly taking nonstop.  Years ago a fat guy parked himself close to my exercise bike and blabbered nonstop with another guy exercising on a bike besides mine about his long vacations..  I asked him politely if he could move to the other side of this other bike since his talking prevented me from concentrating.  He got angry and talked back,  but he moved.  From then on, whenever I crossed him in the gym he gave me an ugly look.  A decade later I saw him again in the gym, he had become morbid obese and looked very aged,  and I felt pity for him.

There should be kind and friendly ways to tell people to talk a little softer,  meaning STFU,  but unfortunately I don't know any.

Guest OMG Girls Are Imbeciles

All those stupid girks who always go OMG at the slightest things, they really don't know what they are doing.

Like at Suntec just now, one really stupid girl screamed :"OMG!" when she saw her friend.  

They think it's cool to imitate Hollywood celebs. It's just showing themselves up as vacuous.

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2021 at 3:44 PM, Guest OMG Girls Are Imbeciles said:

All those stupid girks who always go OMG at the slightest things, they really don't know what they are doing.

Like at Suntec just now, one really stupid girl screamed :"OMG!" when she saw her friend.  

They think it's cool to imitate Hollywood celebs. It's just showing themselves up as vacuous.

Many bitches act tai tai but take monthly pay slip. My toes are laughing looking at them.

Edited by cutejack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Armpits
On 1/22/2022 at 1:59 PM, Guest STFU said:

Like those amplifier uncles at coffeeshop whose dicks are as flaccid as their brains, talk loudly to overcompensate.  

To them, subtlety isn't a virtue. 

Koppitiam uncles also got huge hairy banana. It's normal to be flaccid. Only horny slut boys who needs to get raped go hard in koppitiams when buying char siew rice from this sweat dripping chicken rice uncle wearing singlets

On 1/31/2022 at 7:40 AM, Guest Armpits said:

Koppitiam uncles also got huge hairy banana. It's normal to be flaccid. Only horny slut boys who needs to get raped go hard in koppitiams when buying char siew rice from this sweat dripping chicken rice uncle wearing singlets

Go geet them, horny tigress...

Just encountered a bunch of noisy fuckers on bus 147, Because they are in a group and armed with a false sense of bravado, talked like it's their grandparents' bus. Probably poly/uni students who jusr echo other people's sentiments to pass off as intelligent.

All these losers will probably never get a job ot keep one, thanks to all those FTAs. And I won't have any sympathy....

On 2/5/2022 at 5:25 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Who the fuck vacuums a car-park??!!!

Lol, you belong to those numbskull!  Lol!  For goodness sake of course they were referring to vacuuming the car lah wah lau

On 12/21/2021 at 3:44 PM, Guest OMG Girls Are Imbeciles said:

Was at Woodland MRT taking a train down to town.  A teenager Indian bitch was talking non-stop over her phone, pretty loud from Woodland to Caldecott.  I shifted to a different cabin halfway through the ride because she was so bloody irritating and acted "class" talking to someone over the phone.  Than from Caldecott, I took a different train to Serangoon, she was there talking and talking as we walked out of the train and she kept talking up the escalator to a different train travelling north east MRT line as me.  I felt like scolding her, but decided she is not worth my time.   I tried to avoid her at all cost and she was still talking non-stop like she needed the world to listen to her until I reached little india and I believed she has been talking all the world till the train reached its final interchange.    The entire trip took more than an hour and she just cannot shut her smelly pipe.  I wonder, how she was being brought up with such strong delusion.

On 2/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, Guest Gosh! said:

Was at Woodland MRT taking a train down to town.  A teenager Indian bitch was talking non-stop over her phone, pretty loud from Woodland to Caldecott.  I shifted to a different cabin halfway through the ride because she was so bloody irritating and acted "class" talking to someone over the phone.  Than from Caldecott, I took a different train to Serangoon, she was there talking and talking as we walked out of the train and she kept talking up the escalator to a different train travelling north east MRT line as me.  I felt like scolding her, but decided she is not worth my time.   I tried to avoid her at all cost and she was still talking non-stop like she needed the world to listen to her until I reached little india and I believed she has been talking all the world till the train reached its final interchange.    The entire trip took more than an hour and she just cannot shut her smelly pipe.  I wonder, how she was being brought up with such strong delusion.

Show her the do not talk poster by pointing to her.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 2/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, Guest Gosh! said:

Many resons for such behavior :

1. Never own smart phone before. So must show off her smartphone. Especially true for new arrivals from certain countries.

2. Show people they are so happening and trendy like those OMGders. Show off in front of friends. Mostly locals. Overcompensate for lack of knowledge.

3. Inferiority complex. Talk loudly to boost self confidence. Take one look and you might feel sorry for them and even understand why they have to act this way.

4. No respect or consideration for others around them. Self centered, jin hao lian.

5. Lack of self awareness. Need to be told off to wake up their ideas.

6. No self respect. Lan ren. Lan Huo.

7. Cocky foreigners who must broadcast they made it to Spore as FTs. Got their pink IC etc.

8. Mark territory like animals. Instead of using piss or shit, they use loud voices.

Guest gotmirror?
On 2/7/2022 at 9:28 AM, Guest STFU said:

Many resons for such behavior :

1. Never own smart phone before. So must show off her smartphone. Especially true for new arrivals from certain countries.

2. Show people they are so happening and trendy like those OMGders. Show off in front of friends. Mostly locals. Overcompensate for lack of knowledge.

3. Inferiority complex. Talk loudly to boost self confidence. Take one look and you might feel sorry for them and even understand why they have to act this way.

4. No respect or consideration for others around them. Self centered, jin hao lian.

5. Lack of self awareness. Need to be told off to wake up their ideas.

6. No self respect. Lan ren. Lan Huo.

7. Cocky foreigners who must broadcast they made it to Spore as FTs. Got their pink IC etc.

8. Mark territory like animals. Instead of using piss or shit, they use loud voices.

Easy to cherry pick foreigners or others you don't like but most Singaporeans possessed the point 3 and 4 you mentioned everywhere they go especially overseas.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:35 AM, Guest gotmirror? said:

Easy to cherry pick foreigners or others you don't like but most Singaporeans possessed the point 3 and 4 you mentioned everywhere they go especially overseas.

You Know I am not cherry picking as I commented on both loclas and non locals. I actually witnessed it on buses/mrt. Some are so shameless and loud.  Not to say I tar all with the same  brush or throw the baby out with the bathwater.  They just give their own kind a bad name.

Also can stand those shop people or hawkers who don't want to do your business purpposely talk loudly or make an unsatisfactory dish for you. Don't have to be so xia liu and do all those xiao dong zhuo.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.