Male HQ

Best pool shower / changing

begleitung

All the public pools shower before year 2000 were all the best. All were open communal shower. All men shower and parade openly in their nude. You may also spot some daring ones shower with a hardon. Those were the days. 

The funny part.... those shower facilities nowadays build in parks like MacRitchie, ECP, West coast park, Marine Coast or even the kallang Decathlon all gone back to those days, open shower. But puzzled why the newer public pools and safra pools still build shower with cubicles. 

Guest Open leg
On 11/19/2021 at 11:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

All the public pools shower before year 2000 were all the best. All were open communal shower. All men shower and parade openly in their nude. You may also spot some daring ones shower with a hardon. Those were the days. 

The funny part.... those shower facilities nowadays build in parks like MacRitchie, ECP, West coast park, Marine Coast or even the kallang Decathlon all gone back to those days, open shower. But puzzled why the newer public pools and safra pools still build shower with cubicles. 

Those ku niang straight men complain men peep at them. Now they changed the shower room doors to those thaat automatically remain closed.

Have seen people wedge the door to keep it open...open leg policy haha

Guest Short sighted
On 11/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, begleitung said:

Really?  Clean definitely. Plus hit shiwer. 

but the training pool‘s changing is not that big?

Cosier, plus close ups...

Guest Curious
On 11/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, Guest Open leg said:

Those ku niang straight men complain men peep at them. Now they changed the shower room doors to those thaat automatically remain closed.

Have seen people wedge the door to keep it open...open leg policy haha

Then if go to those open shower at macritchie or sentosa beach no one will peep at them meh? Reali doesn't make sense at all. 

During my ns time in e 90s, majority camp toilets were oso open shower. Then years later when I go reservist suddenly all cubicle shower. 

Do u guys remember e old swimming pool in NUS ? Reali an hidden gem n can be access by public back then. Can say 1 of e best pool shower n changing ever.

Still remember e open showers n e locker area were all in e same big compound.  U can watch men showering when changing n drying at e lockers n u too can watch men changing n drying at locker when showering at e open. 😁 

Men stripped to nude n walk towards e urinal to pee before their shower was a turn on back then.

Some old spy video taken in tis pool shower n locker can still be found on net actually. 

Guest Open leg
On 11/20/2021 at 11:02 AM, Guest Curious said:

Then if go to those open shower at macritchie or sentosa beach no one will peep at them meh? Reali doesn't make sense at all. 

During my ns time in e 90s, majority camp toilets were oso open shower. Then years later when I go reservist suddenly all cubicle shower. 

They use cubicles at Mac and sen. Ku niangs. Look and they'll scream.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Those were the days..... 😍

We are not going to have that anytime soon looking at how the shower at public pool has evolved.

I was hoping OCBC Aquatic Center will have a breakthrough, in the sense the shower room will be more "westernized". Sadly, it's designed with cubicle and door in mind.

Nevertheless, it's one of the better shower facility around. Warm water is a plus; a good compliment to the cold water in the pool.🥶

NUS shower room outside Yusof Isyak Hall is a classic. Every gay NUS student will not forget.

Swimwear has evolved from tiny speedo to boring jammer. Shower room has changed from open space with only shower heads to cubicle and door.

Long aluminium urinal is not replaced with long standing bulky looking urinal with modesty board?! 🙄

Gosh....can we get even more boring than this? Heaven forbids! 

On 11/20/2021 at 2:24 PM, bluerunner said:

NUS shower room outside Yusof Isyak Hall is a classic. Every gay NUS student will not forget.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

Do u guys remember e old swimming pool in NUS ? Reali an hidden gem n can be access by public back then. Can say 1 of e best pool shower n changing ever.

Still remember e open showers n e locker area were all in e same big compound.  U can watch men showering when changing n drying at e lockers n u too can watch men changing n drying at locker when showering at e open. 😁 

Men stripped to nude n walk towards e urinal to pee before their shower was a turn on back then.

Some old spy video taken in tis pool shower n locker can still be found on net actually. 

Any photo of these?

On 11/19/2021 at 6:13 PM, quanjishou said:

what i heard or read it somewhere, that time we are hosting youth olympic so they upgrade the facilities to include cubicles.

not sure is that true...

It sounds like some dumb decision by some pudic old ladies in some board of directors.  What can be different in Olympic youth that causes damage to their bodies when being stared at?  On the contrary, strong looks should bring a soothing and calming effect to their skins, even raising their body temperatures.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:41 PM, Guest Villager said:

And also Buona Vista Swimming Pool, many NUS guys there too.

Haha, BV pool... I visited e pool almost every week during e 80s when I m still in pri sch. My mom usually brought me tere for a swim with my sisters after sch as we live nearby n oso less crowd on weekdays. 

Let me share 2 very memorable tere.

Being a mischievous kid at tat age, I like to go around here n tere. Remember after a pee in e toilet, I went around e quiet toilet/shower then I saw 2 totally naked adult men at a corner of e open shower. 1 was stroking e other 1 kkj, I stood quietly watching as they did not notice me. Kids at tat era were innocent. I was wondering y their kkj were so long n hard big. Guess wat... I went closer to them to look at their hard kkj. Man kkj tat kena stroked with his eyes closed suddenly open his eyes n got a shock upon seeing me n e 1 stroking his kkj oso shocked seeing me when he turned his head. They stop n said "oei... Xiao didi zou kai ! " in an angry manner. They seperated themselves pretending bathing under e shower while watching me left. Well...i presume they continue after I left bah. 

2nd encounter was weeks later at e shower. I saw a daddy pulled off his trunk at e bench n his erected kkj sprung out. Feeling curious n thinking y other men kkj all small n soft but his was long hard pointing str8 with abit curved. During tat time, e shower head was not like wat we haf today, e rain shower sprinkle kind. It was juz a hole like tap n a strip of water will rush out strong when on it. Watching tat daddy press on e tap, e strong current strip of water accurately landed on his erected kkj shaft. He lifted his hand n put his hard kkj on his palm moving his hip front n back letting e strong water splash on e shaft of his hard kkj for a few good times. Throughout e shower, he was not facing e wall like wat other did but facing out his frontal glory to everyone. Yes... On n off other men were looking out to him. 

Those were e good old days of open shower. 

Seems the authorities like to close pools that are SCC (suck cock centers)

1) river valley

2) the one at tanjong Pagar

3) bouna vista

4) delta. Reno for years

5) katong. Still closed.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, Guest SCC said:

1) river valley

3) bouna vista

4) delta. Reno for years

5) katong. Still closed.

Where to go now for action?

On 11/21/2021 at 6:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Haha, BV pool... I visited e pool almost every week during e 80s when I m still in pri sch. My mom usually brought me tere for a swim with my sisters after sch as we live nearby n oso less crowd on weekdays. 

Let me share 2 very memorable tere.....

Wish I had those experiences.

I was molested at BV pool as a pre-teen.

1) river valley

3) bouna vista

4) delta. Reno for years

5) katong. Still closed.

Didn’t know derr was a pool at tp

On 11/21/2021 at 4:43 PM, begleitung said:

This heritage pool is known to have trained champion swimmers,  Yan Kit Swimming pool.

On 11/21/2021 at 4:43 PM, begleitung said:

Was called Yan kit. Used to go there during year 2000 after work.

Had 2 changing rooms. The one at the back of the complex most happening.

Got parade

Guest Villager
On 11/21/2021 at 12:29 PM, begleitung said:

That place must have been legendary, lol

O yes, touched and jerked off quite a number of cuties. Most memorable was an NUS guy, quite good looking and lean in his red trunks. He followed me to the showers after my swim, I went to the third no door cubicle and he showered opposite me in the open. Kept staring at his bulge and he took off his trunks to show me his hardon, not very big but still nice. I did the same and he came over and we jerked each other off. I quickly left after that, too bad never left contact.

On 11/21/2021 at 5:32 PM, sadnessluv said:

the torn down old bedok swimming complex was nice too, entire gents washroom is open communal shower concept without any cubicles at all...

All public pools in those days were same, all open communal shower. The only different is to see which one more happening. 

Sadly, now even the upgraded one still build with cubicles. 

1) river valley

3) bouna vista

4) delta. Reno for years

5) katong. Still closed.

yes now that you say it, seems true!

On 11/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, And then said:

Wish I had those experiences.

I was molested at BV pool as a pre-teen.

Me too. I was taking swimming lessons there in 1988 when I am 14 year old. A guy around the age of 20 plus followed me to the toilet. He walk very near next to me and keep rubbing his arm against mine and smile. He showered next to me and kept flipping his cock asking me if I want to touch. I was really scare at that time. Quickly change and left. But If this happen now, I will definitely touch it. 😆

My swimming instructor was a 30 plus guy. Male instructor wear triangular trunk as there was no jammer back then. I always felt him bumping his bulge against my butt when he assisted my swim strokes behind my back. Don't know why, but I felt very shiok then. The feeling of his bulge bumping was in between spongy and hard kind. 

If all the above happen to kids today. I am sure police will go arrest them. 😅 kids in those days were naive but not today.

Yes, NUS shower is a legend. The one I used is not the pool showers but outside the pool, SRC showers. Open concept, accessible to public 24 hours. Got fucked there many times. The most memorable was this guy who said he worked in one of the faculty canteen. He had an easily 7" very hard cock. Fucked me in the open showers with shower gel as lube around midnight. That is in the early 90s. We had showers and he told me he actually fucked many students there. All so horny esp during exam periods. Some even dropped hints at his food store during the day. Anyone remember him?

On 11/22/2021 at 4:01 AM, Guest guest said:

Yes, NUS shower is a legend. The one I used is not the pool showers but outside the pool, SRC showers. Open concept, accessible to public 24 hours. Got fucked there many times. The most memorable was this guy who said he worked in one of the faculty canteen. He had an easily 7" very hard cock. Fucked me in the open showers with shower gel as lube around midnight. That is in the early 90s. We had showers and he told me he actually fucked many students there. All so horny esp during exam periods. Some even dropped hints at his food store during the day. Anyone remember him?

Yes SRC shower. 😍

Wat I noe 10yrs back e pool shower at home team bukit batok was quite happening too even tho with cubicle showers. Especially e shower row at e urinals behind. Remember e whole shower/toilet area was very big spacious too. But after reno never heard of liao  

On 11/22/2021 at 4:01 AM, Guest guest said:

He work at 1 of e stall in e old canteen located at Science Drive. Just 10mins walk fr SRC.

Tere was another Malaysian guy who work as cook at e economic rice stall back then. He rode his motorbike out fr JB to work. He arrived 7+ every morning n will go tere for a shower before he start work at e stall at 10am. I will sure bum into him if I go tere for my shower after my run around dat timing.  He was very exhibitionistic. Usually we were e oni 2 doing shower at dat timing. Whenever he saw me entering he will sure turn himself facing me showing me his hung cock n thru out e shower he will put on a hard erection. My heart was beating fast everytime when I saw him constantly walking around to e bench n shower with his bouncing erected cock. After e 3rd day, we finally started 'playing ' when I show my erected cock to him n e toilet cubicle was our frequent fxxk place. 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, Guest Haha said:

Me too. I was taking swimming lessons there in 1988 when I am 14 year old. A guy around the age of 20 plus followed me to the toilet. He walk very near next to me and keep rubbing his arm against mine and smile. He showered next to me and kept flipping his cock asking me if I want to touch. I was really scare at that time. Quickly change and left. But If this happen now, I will definitely touch it. 😆

My swimming instructor was a 30 plus guy. Male instructor wear triangular trunk as there was no jammer back then. I always felt him bumping his bulge against my butt when he assisted my swim strokes behind my back. Don't know why, but I felt very shiok then. The feeling of his bulge bumping was in between spongy and hard kind. 

If all the above happen to kids today. I am sure police will go arrest them. 😅 kids in those days were naive but not today.

Agreed, last era kids were native, even see another guy performance such stunts infront of them, they only feel scare and walked away. If kids today confirmed would report to the lifeguard outside or even police.

Seems like BV pool has many desperate gays there back then? I was also taking my swimming lessons there in the 90s, while i was showering as it was open concept during that time, there was one guy standing a distance from me was smiling at me while he was stroking and rubbing his dick. I was really scare and ran away while i only finished halfway my shower. Until today i could still remember that incident and the guy.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wat I noe 10yrs back e pool shower at home team bukit batok was quite happening too even tho with cubicle showers. Especially e shower row at e urinals behind. Remember e whole shower/toilet area was very big spacious too. But after reno never heard of liao  

I used to swim at the home team bukit batok around year 2000. I remember there was a guy who took very long to shower at one of the cubicle shower at the end of the urinals. As i usually shower with the door half closed, this guy would act blur and pushed opened the door, and thought the cubicle is empty. Quite a young guy think in 20s and face not bad. Quite regretted i never cruised him back and act high class.

• G_M locked this topic