Male HQ

Best pool shower / changing

begleitung

On 11/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wat I noe 10yrs back e pool shower at home team bukit batok was quite happening too even tho with cubicle showers. Especially e shower row at e urinals behind. Remember e whole shower/toilet area was very big spacious too. But after reno never heard of liao  

Mostly daddy type there. Even straight daddy like to show off what they have in the shower area. Especially taking time slowly drying themselves at bench. I remember both left and right end were basins/mirrors. Those daddies will take their own sweet time standing fully naked infront the basins/mirror grooming themselves after they dried themselves. 

Pool shower and changing today can't compare to those days...wild, raw n daring. 

On 11/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Guest guest said:

He work at 1 of e stall in e old canteen located at Science Drive. Just 10mins walk fr SRC.

Tere was another Malaysian guy who work as cook at e economic rice stall back then. He rode his motorbike out fr JB to work. He arrived 7+ every morning n will go tere for a shower before he start work at e stall at 10am. I will sure bum into him if I go tere for my shower after my run around dat timing.  He was very exhibitionistic. Usually we were e oni 2 doing shower at dat timing. Whenever he saw me entering he will sure turn himself facing me showing me his hung cock n thru out e shower he will put on a hard erection. My heart was beating fast everytime when I saw him constantly walking around to e bench n shower with his bouncing erected cock. After e 3rd day, we finally started 'playing ' when I show my erected cock to him n e toilet cubicle was our frequent fxxk place. 

Was that in the early 90s? I'm usually there midnight or later, hardly morning at 7am so I never knew the economic rice malaysian guy. But I guess the one that fucked me assuming he is the one working in the old canteen at Science Drive would easily be in his 60s now. Wonder if he is still there. Haven't been back to NUS for a long time. Heard there has been lots of changes.

On 11/22/2021 at 11:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

Mostly daddy type there. Even straight daddy like to show off what they have in the shower area. Especially taking time slowly drying themselves at bench. I remember both left and right end were basins/mirrors. Those daddies will take their own sweet time standing fully naked infront the basins/mirror grooming themselves after they dried themselves. 

Pool shower and changing today can't compare to those days...wild, raw n daring. 

So raw n fun, lol

On 11/23/2021 at 2:48 AM, Guest Guest said:

I guess in the "old days", one can show off without fear.

These days, always need to be mindful of covert filming, and then shared to the world!

Guest Famous Katong swimmingpool

Last time at the famous Katong swimming pool, I love to shower naked with no doors. Then pee at urinal naked. At that time I thought I am straight. Then there’s one naughty guy cruise me into cubicle and said he like me and want to suck Me dry. I blurred blurred and let him oral me until I song song. I remembered I seldom diy at that age. Then he managed to suck me dry within one two minutes. He said my cum was plentiful and thick. I was quite naive then.  That was my old days! 

On 11/23/2021 at 2:15 PM, And then said:

I guess in the "old days", one can show off without fear.

These days, always need to be mindful of covert filming, and then shared to the world!

Precisely... So many macritchie shower spy video online. Wan shower openly oso scare kena film nowadays. 

Now pool shower and changing room all cover up, and guys also all very shy and they often quickly shower and quickly dress up, like very scare others see their body.

Guest guest :)
On 11/23/2021 at 4:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

Precisely... So many macritchie shower spy video online. Wan shower openly oso scare kena film nowadays. 

wah where to find?? I wanna watch leh...

On 11/23/2021 at 11:02 AM, begleitung said:

So raw n fun, lol

Haha... Raw n fun indeed. 

I encountered a daddy screwing a young dude there in early 2000. Still remember was a week day afternoon. I went into e toilet wanted to pee. When I abt to turn right to e urinal, I was surprise by wat I saw. Tat young dude was facing e urinal with both his hands on top e urinal n e daddy was screwing him behind. Upon seeing me, they quickly stop. Tat daddy's hard dick sprung when he pulled out. Both quickly went into different cubicle, close door n pretending showering. They tot I had left after my pee but actually I was sitting at e bench near those shower cubicles at e outter area. Suddenly no more water running n I heard cubicle doors opened n closed. I went to see see n saw both were in 1 closed cubicle. 

Juz imagine tat daddy u saw was ur married encik, ur married Warren officer, ur married staff sgt or ur married master sgt. 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/23/2021 at 10:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Haha... Raw n fun indeed. 

I encountered a daddy screwing a young dude there in early 2000. Still remember was a week day afternoon. I went into e toilet wanted to pee. When I abt to turn right to e urinal, I was surprise by wat I saw. Tat young dude was facing e urinal with both his hands on top e urinal n e daddy was screwing him behind. Upon seeing me, they quickly stop. Tat daddy's hard dick sprung when he pulled out. Both quickly went into different cubicle, close door n pretending showering. They tot I had left after my pee but actually I was sitting at e bench near those shower cubicles at e outter area. Suddenly no more water running n I heard cubicle doors opened n closed. I went to see see n saw both were in 1 closed cubicle. 

Juz imagine tat daddy u saw was ur married encik, ur married Warren officer, ur married staff sgt or ur married master sgt. 🤣🤣🤣

Woww, whr was this? Lol

Guest SnakeEyes
On 11/24/2021 at 12:25 AM, Neh Neh said:

Yeah Mac-itchie. So thrill to have fucking in forest so wild and so close to nature ;D

So many pythons and king cobras spotted of late, in the dark don’t let the wrong snake in.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

All the public pools shower before year 2000 were all the best. All were open communal shower. All men shower and parade openly in their nude. You may also spot some daring ones shower with a hardon. Those were the days. 

The funny part.... those shower facilities nowadays build in parks like MacRitchie, ECP, West coast park, Marine Coast or even the kallang Decathlon all gone back to those days, open shower. But puzzled why the newer public pools and safra pools still build shower with cubicles. 

It is in keeping with advancement in town planning.  The whole concept of modernisation includes upgrading our public pool shower facilities to match those of the private clubs which have individual shower cubicles with doors. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 11/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not forgetting the old river valley swimming pool. 

this was my weekly haunt and remember that one lifeguard who will furtively pretend to walk around to check to ensure there is no hanky panky and when the coast is cleared he will walk into the last toilet stall and wait for me to enter.

All in sex is fair.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:41 PM, Guest Villager said:

And also Buona Vista Swimming Pool, many NUS guys there too.

When the pool first open, the men's shower room was open-air without any roof.  but it was later covered up cos some silly housewife complained that from her flat, her children could see naked men walking around.

All in sex is fair.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, Guest SCC said:

Seems the authorities like to close pools that are SCC (suck cock centers)

1) river valley

2) the one at tanjong Pagar

3) bouna vista

4) delta. Reno for years

5) katong. Still closed.

to add to the list of SSC - Farrer Park, Yan Kit (is this the one you are referring to as the one in Tg Pagar?), Queenstown.

All in sex is fair.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:11 PM, begleitung said:

Most get dressed up in cubicles. 

Either these guys are super shy or they are scare of desperate gays cruising around.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, kimlo777 said:

to add to the list of SSC - Farrer Park, Yan Kit (is this the one you are referring to as the one in Tg Pagar?), Queenstown.

Yes yan kit is tanjong pagar.

Queenstown - very occasional  happnings. Very quiet from 11am till noon.

Farrer park. Changing room empty. Maybe I went wrong time at noon.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, kimlo777 said:

When the pool first open, the men's shower room was open-air without any roof.  but it was later covered up cos some silly housewife complained that from her flat, her children could see naked men walking around.

Ahh BV. I like that the two shower areas are in opposite ends. There's some privacy becos the entrances to the areas are narrow.

Recall walking in on a row of guys jerking off at the left shower space. All pulled up their swim trunks quickly.

On another occasion, spied a pair going at it in the right shower area. Both faces peeking out from the then cubicle without doors, one face on top another. They stopped and dispersed upon being discovered. 

There's a regular, wear specs quite man. But he goes to the toilet often. The lifeguards will laugh loudy everytime he goes in.

At BV pool, guys like to lie at the pool's side to tan. Normally they park their dicks up. As their eyes are closed, they never notice the glans sticking out through the top of the trunks. 

One guy in the pool will swim and hoist himself up many times at the side to sneak peaks.  His behavior aroused my curiosity. I myself saw the whole humongous  mushroom out.

Oh my.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:49 PM, Guest SCC said:

Yes yan kit is tanjong pagar.

Queenstown - very occasional  happnings. Very quiet from 11am till noon.

Farrer park. Changing room empty. Maybe I went wrong time at noon.

Qeenstown is crowded in the evenings and my fave time to cruise at Farrer Park is weekend afternoons.

All in sex is fair.

On 11/24/2021 at 1:34 PM, kimlo777 said:

Qeenstown is crowded in the evenings and my fave time to cruise at Farrer Park is weekend afternoons.

Farrar closed down long time ago right?

On 11/24/2021 at 1:34 PM, kimlo777 said:

Farrer Park has swimming pool? Where exactly?

On 11/24/2021 at 8:17 PM, hidingnhiding said:

where are the open showers located currently?? as far as i know:

1) macritchie

2) east coast

3) nus

4) bedok reservoir (i think closed)

NUS ? U talking abt e pool located at Computing Drive? 

On 11/24/2021 at 7:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Farrer Park swimming pool is located at Rutland Road... Take a look at their open communal shower there. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1463474669994971137

Nice, now still can find open communal shower in public pool. This swimming pool located in a location not easily accessible. 

On 11/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, kimlo777 said:

this was my weekly haunt and remember that one lifeguard who will furtively pretend to walk around to check to ensure there is no hanky panky and when the coast is cleared he will walk into the last toilet stall and wait for me to enter.

Please share more on this 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:45 PM, Neh Neh said:

Any cruiser can share how to cruise in swimming complex shower cubicle with door?

I guess from my experiences so far, I can say that u should strip naked in the toilet, then take your time to go into the cubicle. Then either you leave the door open, or u close the door, but don't lock. If you're daring, you can shower with the door open and face your hard cock to the open. You can occasionally spin around from time to time. Usually that is enough to get you the attention you seek from cruising :) If you don't want to get advanced by someone, can just kindly signal to them. That should be all, anything else is just what you choose to do in the cubicle/changing room

On 11/25/2021 at 7:11 PM, SociNerd said:

I guess from my experiences so far, I can say that u should strip naked in the toilet, then take your time to go into the cubicle. Then either you leave the door open, or u close the door, but don't lock. If you're daring, you can shower with the door open and face your hard cock to the open. You can occasionally spin around from time to time. Usually that is enough to get you the attention you seek from cruising :) If you don't want to get advanced by someone, can just kindly signal to them. That should be all, anything else is just what you choose to do in the cubicle/changing room

How big should the door be opened? 22 degree or 45 degree? If open full 90 degree wouldn't it be very obvious and may get cleaner attention to report.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Saggiboy said:

Where's this?

On 11/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, Neh Neh said:

How big should the door be opened? 22 degree or 45 degree? If open full 90 degree wouldn't it be very obvious and may get cleaner attention to report.

Yeah if you're afraid, you can leave it ajar at 22 degrees, that's very very subtle already. If you're a little more adventurous, leave it a 45. Full open is actually still ok. Just don't show your front it should be fine. If it's open showers, do whatever the hell you want XD

Guest Swimmer
On 11/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, Neh Neh said:

I keep it fully open so I can keep tabs on my bag right outside, don’t want to get my stuff wet from splashing water.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:27 PM, SociNerd said:

Where's this?

Yeah if you're afraid, you can leave it ajar at 22 degrees, that's very very subtle already. If you're a little more adventurous, leave it a 45. Full open is actually still ok. Just don't show your front it should be fine. If it's open showers, do whatever the hell you want XD

Lol... I left it open full n show my frontal nude. 

• G_M locked this topic