Male HQ

Young Members Vs Older Members; fighting over cruising area in Safra

ligands

You people are adults; regardless young or old. Why can't you guys coexist nicely in the same place ?

And honestly speaking, regardless young or old, you people are openly curising in the public showers/toilets and are sharing with the str8 people.

To the str8, you people are the creepy guys who would hangs out in the showers/toilets the whole day, so don't start calling who is/are creeps.

And I can't believe you people are fighting over something you guys have no stake in.

@GachiMuchi asked for ppl to speak up so I asked those who experienced undue harressment from u to speak up.

wrong ? 

u did what u did but now say matter of u say I say ?

Read your own posts targetting older folks. Those are in your own words. We can’t edit your posts.

u slam and condemn older folks can is it ? 

Don’t tell me u nvr chopped 3 cubicles ? Dare deny like a little kid ?

On 11/20/2021 at 4:09 PM, Fwahhh said:

Garnering support as a chat group owner to act against someone just because you saw them once at a open shower.

What a witch-hunting campaign.

hello !

would I have otherwise done so if u have not done your bitch mouthing on this forum for mature ?

what a prune lol

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

On 11/20/2021 at 4:11 PM, G_M said:

You people are adults; regardless young or old. Why can't you guys coexist nicely in the same place ?

And honestly speaking, regardless young or old, you people are openly curising in the public showers/toilets and are sharing with the str8 people.

To the str8, you people are the creepy guys who would hangs out in the showers/toilets the whole day, so don't start calling who is/are creeps.

And I can't believe you people are fighting over something you guys have no stake in.

I am not fighting over the place arh.

I came to use the place and I never disturb people. Yet he comes on BW and blast against old folks.

I wouldn’t have bothered to comment but he highlighted the guy with beads at the bench. Which was me. I did nothing wrong but got dragged into his nonsense.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:10 PM, singalion said:

Dear Moderators:

Is it relevant? It are things happening outside of BW.

Why do we need to bother when some cruiser at a public place feels disturbed by other (older) people .

There is no such thing that certain places are reserved for gays of certain age groups.

If he feels that older gays disturb his cruising activities at such places, then he should open his own SAFRA type of sport facility or gym and he can select what people become members up to what age.

Let him lament!

One day he must realise that he is not alone on this earth...

The people going to the SAFRA should voice their disgust at SAFRA on him.

And whether he is a jerk outside at SAFRAs and bangs doors or farts in public, is that any criteria to ban members?

I don't understand why we need to make so much fuzz about this...

The thread is already at the Flaming Room... should suffice.

(Maybe you watch him if he shows sign of age discrimination at other threads).

True. 

again I wasn’t bothered until he mentioned the guy wearing beads etc which was me.

And he goes on screwing up people over here and every other public place.

I am only bringing up what he did to chase ppl out as it seems the manner he wrote it’s only older folks causing public nuisance but his own acts aren’t.

@GachiMuchi With the above screenshot, it really says a lot on the credibility on No-Frills and his statements. Also, abusing his position as a Cruising Chat Group Owner. 

Look at the way he’s posting, Names-calling against a innocent user - “prawnie, short af, prunes, bitching mouth etc”

Why did I get penalise with warning points and potential-ban while he get away scout-free? Just because he kick-up a fuss tagging moderators into the threads??

None of any posts I’ve posted uses nasty words against him. 

I hope actions will be taken fairly on both sides.

Edited by Fwahhh
Quote New Words from No-frills

You both have a personal dispute but you don't resolve it by bringing it into BW.

These whole posts of who did what is childish.

The same as the young gay guys is trying to watch hot straight (or eventually pretend to be straight) boys showering in public the older guys want to do the same.

Cruising spots are open for everyone. Why need to brawl?

If you don't like the place due to certain conditions then just don't go.

Edited by singalion

On 11/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Fwahhh said:

@GachiMuchi With the above screenshot, it really says a lot on the credibility on No-Frills and his statements. Also, abusing his position as a Cruising Chat Group Owner. 

Look at the way he’s posting, Names-calling against a innocent user - “prawnie, short af, prunes, bitching mouth etc”

Why did I get penalise with warning points and potential-ban while he get away scout-free? Just because he kick-up a fuss tagging moderators into the threads??

You and the other guys were penalised because of your ageism attitudes.
You are in a Forum full of older men and you are given warning for abusive words on older men.

Nothing to do with your curising nor am I taking side on anyone of you.

So get your facts correct.

I know that there are really horrible gays out there who does all kinds of nonsense stuff in toilets, saunas, etc.

These people are what we call black sheeps who spoils the name of gays.

Let them to their own device as they will eventually get their time in jail, kenna beatup, whatever karma that will befall them.

As for me, I only care for the behaviors in the forum. 

Wow, reading that was a blast. And that’s one argument where everyone loses and they all come out of it looking as bad as each other. Fighting over who gets to cruise in a public space… I mean, can’t all of your try and act with some discretion? 

Not taking sides because all as bad as each other but the line  ‘abusing his position as a Cruising Chat Group Owner’ deserves some extra lolz… your write this as if it is some special title that he had bestowed upon him by god… 😂 

thanks guys! 

On 11/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Fwahhh said:

hello it’s my own telegram group . U go screenshot and post here outside of my personal group. What credibility are u referring to regarding yourself ?

I abuse my position as owner of my group ? Are u kidding me ? Did u Jz slap yourself in your face ? 

it’s funny u can slam the older generation on BW but take offence to ppl describing how short you are ? And fancy being so full of yourself on grinder citing u are picky etc. U are short and u certainly are not  goodlooking .  Can’t accept criticisms don’t slam others. 

Reflect upon yourself. U can term others but don’t allow others ? The same manner disturbing others in the showers. Or singling out people who did not disturb u.

LOL u generalised and termed all old folks plus u slandered that older folks were the cause of the shower thread ban. U insinuate but feign innocence ?

I tagged moderators coz u fail to realise this forum was created by mature for mature. 

Best refuse to admit what u did clearly defines u.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, singalion said:

You both have a personal dispute but you don't resolve it by bringing it into BW.

These whole posts of who did what is childish.

The same as the young gay guys is trying to watch hot straight (or eventually pretend to be straight) boys showering in public the older guys want to do the same.

Cruising spots are open for everyone. Why need to brawl?

If you don't like the place due to certain conditions then just don't go.

Again , I have nothing personal against him arh.

he was the one who out of the blue single me out as topless uncle wearing bead sitting at the bench using his phone. Why was I singled out when I did nothing to him ?

It’s a public shower. Anyone can utilise :)

• G_M changed the title to Young Members Vs Older Members; fighting over cruising area in Safra
Guest guest- question
On 11/20/2021 at 4:56 PM, G_M said:

I know that there are really horrible gays out there who does all kinds of nonsense stuff in toilets, saunas, etc.

These people are what we call black sheeps who spoils the name of gays.

Let them to their own device as they will eventually get their time in jail, kenna beatup, whatever karma that will befall them.

As for me, I only care for the behaviors in the forum. 

I am a bystander and this is a juicy fight... but didnt no frills also called names at the other guy? i see it such that to be fair  both should be penalized?

Guest guest- question
On 11/20/2021 at 1:43 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

This is a PUBLIC place anyone can use. What makes you so special ? U WILL GROW OLD one day.

u think u so top notch ? Look at your attitude yourself ! So short walk like a penguin with those stompy legs trying to chase other users away Jz so u can hook that other guy. Go hotel lah.

1. u were seated at the bench too charging your phone. 
-> u mean to say I cannot ? 

2. I topless but I am not naked charging so it’s wrong ? I jz came out of shower I cannot dry myself in my shorts ? Or u mean to say that socket u exclusive ? Or uncle must be fully dressed to charge phone ?

3. U one person yet u walk around making noises go chase people away .

4. U closed the doors of cubicles around u. One person need 3 cubicles ? Tell us why u need to use 3 cubicles ? U so huge is it ? Don’t deny the fact you blocked 3 cubicles to yourself .

why so self entitled ? Did I approach u ? Did I do anything to u ? I am not like u open close door loudly , stomp around chasing ppl away.  In out loudly and exclaiming loudly to force ppl away. Who more weird and rude ?

u picky doesn’t mean others will hit on u. Does the place belong to u ? U can charge your phone others cannot ? 

you go reflect upon ur own action chasing others Way like this place only u can use, shorty.

esp posting on apps say u picky like u gorgeous ?  So short and u think u are top meat ? A typical stumpy PRAWN trying to act. There are others way better than u are utilising the place.

Respect is not one way. Stop being an ahole than u already are.

@GachiMuchi@HendryTan @oralb please look into this obnoxious behaviour but young not respecting older. And being so self entitled .

i am referring to this SS in case ur wondering and also the ss of the telegram picture. To be honest, doesnt affect me , but i just felt as fairness, both should be penalized

On 11/22/2021 at 6:47 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Punggol is back up !

sony ZV1 group coming

ONLY those in skin and safe distance can audience.... no Doxxing

Edited by RODLIGHTNING

On 11/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, Guest guest- question said:

i am referring to this SS in case ur wondering and also the ss of the telegram picture. To be honest, doesnt affect me , but i just felt as fairness, both should be penalized

Karma will visit NFFO soon

Guest guest- question
On 11/22/2021 at 11:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

Karma will visit NFFO soon

well, if your are implying something bad to me, too bad for you i dont cruise around nor fool around. if i misunderstood your words, pardon me. Anyways all will eventually be fair in the world in natural order. good day and have fun :)

Guest Guest Guest Guest

Juicy fight. From the way I see it, look like NFFO being insecure about himself being old, fat and ugly. 

That’s y he got triggered when people call him out. 

I see other fights going on in other thread too. None of them throw a bitch-fit like NFFO does. 

On 11/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, Guest Guest Guest Guest said:

Juicy fight. From the way I see it, look like NFFO being insecure about himself being old, fat and ugly. 

I see other fights going on in other thread too. None of them throw a bitch-fit like NFFO does. 

This is Lonelyglobe 

On 11/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, Guest Guest Guest Guest said:

As a bystander, NFFO got triggered because he got called out as an uncle wearing beans? 

How is that ageism? 

Is it not the fact that he is a uncle in his 50s? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.