Male HQ

What If My Boyfriend Has No Time For Me? What Can I Do?

Guest Hun

Hi. Recently, I just found out that my boyfriend and I had very less time to meet me because of his studies. His examinations is coming soon and I always have the urge to meet him. How? Can anyone help me?

The only help I can think of is your understanding that your boyfriend has a valid reason to have little time for you.  Maybe when he finishes studying and gets more involved with work he may still not have much time for you.  This happens frequently with companions, wives, husbands who are ambitious and successful in their work. 

This is a reason why one should postpone serious relationships for later when studies and career are important.  But there can be a solution if the relationship already exists: find an occupation, study or work, you can become passionate about,  and then you will also have little time for him.   (and not make him such an important part of your life). 

When both partners are very busy with their activities outside the relationship,  then this can work well, and the little time with each other is efficiently used.

Guest Disgusting
On 11/28/2021 at 6:54 AM, Guest Hun said:

Hi. Recently, I just found out that my boyfriend and I had very less time to meet me because of his studies. His examinations is coming soon and I always have the urge to meet him. How? Can anyone help me?

You have princess attitude. 

At the end of his study time each day, maybe you can just get a snack or dessert, drop by his place, spend 10-15 mins with him.  The time may not be long but it will be sweet and short.  

I used to spend more than an hour of journey just to spend that few minutes with my partner so that I can see him almost  everyday and yet not affect his studies. 

Edited by robin

• 1 year later...

What? No time for ya? Well Examinations can be understandable but sometimes it can be excuses...

Maybe can ask him weekend if he insist on studying you can book a work space or location which it is quiet you gotta do your homework...so both of you will be out together while he studying you can read book or plan for lunch or dinner later for both of you...

If he insist stay home for both weekdays n weekend at least bring you over or take a break and meet up nearby (buy his favorite stuff or food when meet up) 

In dating or relationship sometimes you need to initiate or be the bigger person if you really love that someone...simple things or thought can really make someone day or smile or anything....

We have all been thru what exam is like yes it is good to have your space focus etc but we also cannot be selfish to just take a short break with your bf or partner it can be anything simple or if horny passionate hot wild sex! Indoor outdoor etc....Or even cuddle till dinner. 

Remember life is short, time is precious and moments is priceless! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.