Male HQ

Marrying a Singaporean girl is like “marrying a guy partner rather than a lady partner”

practease

https://theindependent.sg/marrying-a-singaporean-girl-is-like-marrying-a-guy-partner-rather-than-a-lady-partner/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xBfHDgOJZYzy5NyoKjUD4C1C9V6S9qwdWTGwSv4zR5YwBVb3gGGAWRmg#Echobox=1638147216

weddingsg-e1465977802777.jpg

A man who claims that he is married to a Singaporean woman has given several stereotypical answers to the question ‘How is it like marrying a Singaporean girl?’ on Quora.

Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, edited and organized by its community of users.

The anonymous man’s answer got the most ‘upvotes’ and has been viewed over 2,300 times. In answering the question, the man said:

“I marry a Singaporean (Chinese) girl so I believe I qualify to answer this question. This is from my own experience.

1) They are independent, career minded – due to equal opportunity environment in Singapore

2) They are strongly opinionated and complain a lot – due to efficiency of complaint handling culture in Singapore.

3) They insist they are right, and want you to admit that you are wrong. They compromise little.

4) They won’t take your surname. Have only seen a few that does so, and all of them married white guys.

5) You will feel like you are marrying a guy partner, rather than a lady partner.

6) From my experience, many do not want children. Those who want are the religious type.

7) You can expect nothing from them, but they would expect the world from you.”

-------------------------------------------

LOL!!! Makes Singapore perfectly gay then! 🤣

Guest Mary had a little lump

So much for gender equality.

I recall we had a study group of 3 guys and 2 gals. Went to a restaurant. The only table was a 4 seater. So the waitress added a stool on the outside of the table. 

It so happened that as we took our seats, one girl was left the outside stool. Both girls kicked up a huge fuss. They picked on the meek guy accusing him of being ungentlemanly. He was forced to give way.

If it was 5 guys, this wouldn't have happened.

Guest Lee mei yee is a Chee bye

Women are liabilities in a relationship as they focus on what they can get out of it.

Frankly the guy has to do the work and they offer little on return

Guest Chua bee choo common name
On 11/29/2021 at 4:56 PM, gstringuy26 said:

In Singapore the butch can punch you and you cannot punch back? 

Our law control men's fist such that we all like ah gua? 

To win the law, you need to be beaten? haha

That's why many women have little self control whether in speech or behavior.

Of course not all girls grow up to be like butches, there' still be a few well groomed ones like those happy apple simple girls type,

but I guess it's hard to find...maybe in Thailand? LOL

But then again, more men's jobs are taken over by females, especially in management and they gets promoted faster

than their "peers" too! . Talking about the men been the bread winner of the family is been compromised? 

Edited by gstringuy26

On 11/29/2021 at 4:56 PM, gstringuy26 said:

In Singapore the butch can punch you and you cannot punch back? 

Our law control men's fist such that we all like ah gua? 

To win the law, you need to be beaten? haha

No need to beat that bitches. Teach them a lesson in court. My friend divorced his wife n made her suffer. He is married to a malaysian girl with 2 kids now n his ex stays in a rental flat with her new odd job hubby. Serve her right. Nvr do housework n push stroller with her daughter on it when she was with my friend. Fought with my fren's mother when asked to do house chores n forced my friend to move out from her in law house.now? Karma gave her shity life.

Edited by cutejack

Guest Diu na na
On 11/29/2021 at 5:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Will most straight guys say the same things and comments (like above) as us? I wonder ….

Gays and gals are “supposed to be like good friends”? 🤔

Women's innate dislike of sex make them look at gays as freaks. Unlike in movies, where they are sisters

feels women are expensive to maintain in a relationship here, especially when children are born and there is a divorce. Men are still expected to pay up maintenance fees, even if they are incapable of doing so....or they will be treated as an irresponsible man.

Furthermore, in a marriage, women are protected under women's charter law in Singapore but not men at all...talking about equality...they can just be housewives as well all the time without a job... where men are supposed to do most of the work and even have to juggle work with family..

but i think most women would still want children after the 'romance' phase is quickly over..its built in their genes...just as being a man...once married it gets quite stressful.

Guest Crater Ayer

For all the talks about gender equality such as equal pay etc, there doesn’t seem to be females fighting for mandatory conscript of 2years like their male counterparts in SG. Irony much? 

Guest $ money talk
On 11/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, Guest Song suann kltv floozie said:

I know of graduate women who just live off their husbands.  Why let them enter u? Wasted places.

Cause uni want to earn $$

University is a billion dollar industry 

most women in sg are pampered after marriage, likely to hold good proper careers and jobs but might not necessary like or prefer to do housework and family chores...its like the cats here: no need to catch mouse yet are fed well and lead a happy life...men are usually left to fend for themselves and their family and cannot show signs of weakness in society. Its better think twice before a marriage to a woman...you never know if the outcome will be 'happily ever after' as women's thoughts are difficult to decipher...unless one really find their true love...there is no promise, but the marriage certificate will certainly tie the man down financially...unless one is a man without any financial difficulties at all

Guest Adele sings like wounded c
On 11/29/2021 at 7:30 PM, sadnessluv said:

most women in sg are pampered after marriage, likely to hold good proper careers and jobs but might not necessary like or prefer to do housework and family chores...its like the cats here: no need to catch mouse yet are fed well and lead a happy life...men are usually left to fend for themselves and their family and cannot show signs of weakness in society. Its better think twice before a marriage to a woman...you never know if the outcome will be 'happily ever after' as women's thoughts are difficult to decipher...unless one really find their true love...there is no promise, but the marriage certificate will certainly tie the man down financially...unless one is a man without any financial difficulties at all

Most Chinese women view marriage as a business transaction. BF must buy condo, cat for her before marriage.

After ROM Anything wrong, the husband normally gets kicked out of the house, even if he paid for it.

I just find lots of women lazy, use men to get stuff for them.

Guest donald tramp
On 11/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, practease said:

https://theindependent.sg/marrying-a-singaporean-girl-is-like-marrying-a-guy-partner-rather-than-a-lady-partner/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0xBfHDgOJZYzy5NyoKjUD4C1C9V6S9qwdWTGwSv4zR5YwBVb3gGGAWRmg#Echobox=1638147216

weddingsg-e1465977802777.jpg

A man who claims that he is married to a Singaporean woman has given several stereotypical answers to the question ‘How is it like marrying a Singaporean girl?’ on Quora.

Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, edited and organized by its community of users.

The anonymous man’s answer got the most ‘upvotes’ and has been viewed over 2,300 times. In answering the question, the man said:

“I marry a Singaporean (Chinese) girl so I believe I qualify to answer this question. This is from my own experience.

1) They are independent, career minded – due to equal opportunity environment in Singapore

2) They are strongly opinionated and complain a lot – due to efficiency of complaint handling culture in Singapore.

3) They insist they are right, and want you to admit that you are wrong. They compromise little.

4) They won’t take your surname. Have only seen a few that does so, and all of them married white guys.

5) You will feel like you are marrying a guy partner, rather than a lady partner.

6) From my experience, many do not want children. Those who want are the religious type.

7) You can expect nothing from them, but they would expect the world from you.”

-------------------------------------------

LOL!!! Makes Singapore perfectly gay then! 🤣

This narrative is overly fatalistic and paints women in one dimension only.

Men have to change and move with the times, and adapt to the changes to the balance of power.

Just like women had to adapt and move with the changes they experienced with their husbands before the women's charter.

Marriage and change in life circumstances is inevitable.

My, I even have to adapt to my cat's fleeting changing moods, they are more fickle than women, I bet you.

But people still keep cats. 

Cats are mercurial , ever changing, but one thing stays constant , when there is food , cats will act slutty and seductive

There will never be a conclusion if the discussion is on gender equality.

To be fair, in Spore, women are more hardworking and industrious (right from school) compared to the guys. I see Spore womenfolk as being able. But unfortunately, with the tough personality developed in work places (to win), many lost the ability of being desirable (not to mention that Spore women are less pretty compared to everywhere else).

Contrastingly, guys are more casual and easy-going. With that, guys in Spore are generally under-achievers when it comes to achievements in workplaces, with the few exception of the few really smart ones.  Spore men are also seen to be meek with no backbone when it comes to matters of principles.  And along poor upbringing which result in poor EQ and lousy expressiveness, the general male population cannot be seen a good catch (for Spore women) for marriage.

To 'conclude', it is such Spore men who would marry such Spore women (men fearing wives, MIWs). Many marriages are simply not happy ones.

And a large population choose to remain single.

Guest Radish cucumber
On 11/29/2021 at 8:51 PM, Guest Tomato said:

To be fair, in Spore, women are more hardworking and industrious (right from school) compared to the guys. I see Spore womenfolk as being able. But unfortunately, with the tough personality developed in work places (to win), many lost the ability of being desirable (not to mention that Spore women are less pretty compared to everywhere else).

Contrastingly, guys are more casual and easy-going. With that, guys in Spore are generally under-achievers when it comes to achievements in workplaces, with the few exception of the few really smart ones.  Spore men are also seen to be meek with no backbone when it comes to matters of principles.  And along poor upbringing which result in poor EQ and lousy expressiveness, the general male population cannot be seen a good catch (for Spore women) for marriage.

To 'conclude', it is such Spore men who would marry such Spore women (men fearing wives, MIWs). Many marriages are simply not happy ones.

Well , good observation.

there is already a trend of men in Singapore of lesser means , lesser income, not exposed to world , opting to marry women, younger , juicier women from lower income countries lIke Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia even poorer parts of deepest Malaysia  but still maintain that Chinese look that local men prefer, fair Chinese skin, Long straight black hair, feminine wiles, a big, waspy hips for child bearing purposes. They will marry down wards, seeking compliant women from lower incomes countries that will guarantee obedience , acquiesence, domestic usability, cooking, washing, cleaning and of course provide their bodies for sex, Chinese men prefer their women to be sexually naive ,and wants to feel that they are first to explore the forest and its hidden treasures and nooks and crannies.

while , the local high flying women , will say, I worked so hard, fought my battles in the corporate board rooms, and achieve status, recognition, and high income , Dont expect me to cook and clean, and bear babies, and take care of your ageing parents and balance all the traditional Chinese wives roles and tradition and expect me to be a meek wife , and obey blindly and listen.

Ah, a whole world of oppotunities are opened to these women not available to their mother's and grandmothers generation.

Local men becomes colorless and tasteless to them, this is when they say, why not a Foreign talent husband, preferbly form UK, US , australia, Canada , New zealnd, these men are well travelled , speak their minds, are forceful, got more real estate on their genitals to cover a larger tunnel areas, have a wider world views, always have an escape plan at the back of their pockets.

And when these foreign men sing, " A whole new world " it becomes magical for her.

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

local men cannot fight lah, and then she says, I can't go back to where I used to be .

Guest Crater Ayer
On 11/29/2021 at 8:51 PM, Guest Tomato said:

How many times have you heard of married men saying if the wife is happy, I will be happy or variants of the same nature? 

Men then to be more causal and easy-going because they don’t want conflicts or don’t want to escalate the situation when it is tense. 

Nobody is expecting women today to act and behave like their mums or grandmothers of the yesteryear where they are expected to be meek, submissive and docile. But the tide has changed so drastically that there seem to be some birth rights that women should expect men to be this and that. It’s almost like role reverse. 

In my workplace, I observed many female bosses hiring females and there was even a female boss who outright spoke about how bad guys are. Perhaps I am overly sensitive but the ratio of females to males are 4 to 1. And in a certain event where they needed volunteers for different roles, the role which involve outdoor work and lot of walking, it was assigned to guys. If females expect to get equal pay, then they should expect to do equal unfaltering and hot and sweaty work. 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, Guest Crater Ayer said:

How many times have you heard of married men saying if the wife is happy, I will be happy or variants of the same nature? 

Men then to be more causal and easy-going because they don’t want conflicts or don’t want to escalate the situation when it is tense. 

Nobody is expecting women today to act and behave like their mums or grandmothers of the yesteryear where they are expected to be meek, submissive and docile. But the tide has changed so drastically that there seem to be some birth rights that women should expect men to be this and that. It’s almost like role reverse. 

In my workplace, I observed many female bosses hiring females and there was even a female boss who outright spoke about how bad guys are. Perhaps I am overly sensitive but the ratio of females to males are 4 to 1. And in a certain event where they needed volunteers for different roles, the role which involve outdoor work and lot of walking, it was assigned to guys. If females expect to get equal pay, then they should expect to do equal unfaltering and hot and sweaty work. 

First, this is NOT about which gender is right and which is not.

It is NOT about changing times and different environment compared to the olden days.

The constant should always be the coming together of 2 genders, in complimenting each other in their lives.

What shouldn't change is for women to be desired and wanted, be pursued for who she is. [Such elements of desirability is already quite lacking in the local context].

What shouldn't change is for men to impress and pursue, and to provide (both tangibles and intangibles). [Unfortunately, too many local men are weak in these departments].

And therefore, there can hardly be any unions, not to mention happy ones.

I am merely comparing the current social observations in Singapore.

Guest Crater Ayer
On 11/30/2021 at 12:00 AM, Guest Tomato said:

First, this is NOT about which gender is right and which is not.

It is NOT about changing times and different environment compared to the olden days.

The constant should always be the coming together of 2 genders, in complimenting each other in their lives.

What shouldn't change is for women to be desired and wanted, be pursued for who she is. [Such elements of desirability is already quite lacking in the local context].

What shouldn't change is for men to impress and pursue, and to provide (both tangibles and intangibles). [Unfortunately, too many local men are weak in these departments].

And therefore, there can hardly be any unions, not to mention happy ones.

I am merely comparing the current social observations in Singapore.

I was also merely stating my observations in Singapore. 

What we can agree it seems is for 2 opposite genders in a heterosexual relationship in complimenting each other. Likewise for same gender rs too. 

What is observed is females seem to expect more and more from the males and in return they are not contributing equally in  the relationship thesedays. Perhaps they are emboldened by social media and certain organisations promoting certain agenda. 

In the context of my workplace, I mentioned about those unequal distribution of work, and in certain departments, most of the staff are females. Perhaps it is coincidence but some female bosses let slipped their innermost feelings and said the quiet part out loud. 

At home, my dad is a classic example of a hen-pecked husband. He sits across the dinner table from my mum and constantly looks at her for her facial disapproval of how he takes his food or accidentally drop a few grains of rice into the dishes. Outside, he walks a step behind my mum. When I ask for my dad’s opinion of somethings, my mum will jump in and speak. I never quite know what my dad thinks. In the morning, my dad will spend most of his time in the kitchen to help my mum with bringing plates to her when she cooks or standing next to the washing machine never more than 2 steps away from her helping with small little things. They are both retired. In the afternoon, my dad will be wherever my mum is, in the bedroom or in the kitchen.

I wonder how can a domestic helper function on her own preparing meals and washing when my mum constantly need my dad to be around. My late grandmother also did the cooking and washing all by herself when my parents were out working. That leaves me wondering what is wrong with my mum. I gather my dad has been conditioned to obey her because any little thing that I disagree with my mum, she will kick up a fuss and be unrelenting and uncompromising. I figured given my dad’s meek nature he will easily give in. Also oj many occasions over the years I witnessed my mum hitting my dad. 

I told my mum outright I won’t marry a woman like her and if I were my dad, I would have divorced her a long time ago. 

I have dim view of SG women but that’s just my opinion based on my experiences. This is not to say all are like though. I stand by guys are more easy going and it should not be taken as a sign of weakness and become under-achievers. I see them as not overly hung up by always wanting to be correct or playing political games to get ahead. 

So far, no known females have publicly advocated for mandatory conscript like their males counterparts in SG. What happened to gender equality on this front?

Guest Chew Nee Hong bastard
On 11/30/2021 at 5:09 AM, Guest Crater Ayer said:

What we can agree it seems is for 2 opposite genders in a heterosexual relationship in complimenting each other. Likewise for same gender rs too. 

What is observed is females seem to expect more and more from the males and in return they are not contributing equally in  the relationship thesedays. Perhaps they are emboldened by social media and certain organisations promoting certain agenda. 

In the context of my workplace, I mentioned about those unequal distribution of work, and in certain departments, most of the staff are females. Perhaps it is coincidence but some female bosses let slipped their innermost feelings and said the quiet part out loud. 

At home, my dad is a classic example of a hen-pecked husband. He sits across the dinner table from my mum and constantly looks at her for her facial disapproval of how he takes his food or accidentally drop a few grains of rice into the dishes. Outside, he walks a step behind my mum. When I ask for my dad’s opinion of somethings, my mum will jump in and speak. I never quite know what my dad thinks. In the morning, my dad will spend most of his time in the kitchen to help my mum with bringing plates to her when she cooks or standing next to the washing machine never more than 2 steps away from her helping with small little things. They are both retired. In the afternoon, my dad will be wherever my mum is, in the bedroom or in the kitchen.

I wonder how can a domestic helper function on her own preparing meals and washing when my mum constantly need my dad to be around. My late grandmother also did the cooking and washing all by herself when my parents were out working. That leaves me wondering what is wrong with my mum. I gather my dad has been conditioned to obey her because any little thing that I disagree with my mum, she will kick up a fuss and be unrelenting and uncompromising. I figured given my dad’s meek nature he will easily give in. Also oj many occasions over the years I witnessed my mum hitting my dad. 

I told my mum outright I won’t marry a woman like her and if I were my dad, I would have divorced her a long time ago. 

I have dim view of SG women but that’s just my opinion based on my experiences. This is not to say all are like though. I stand by guys are more easy going and it should not be taken as a sign of weakness and become under-achievers. I see them as not overly hung up by always wanting to be correct or playing political games to get ahead. 

So far, no known females have publicly advocated for mandatory conscript like their males counterparts in SG. What happened to gender equality on this front?

Well said.

There are lots of lazy sexist females in Spore. Lazy as you mentioned, taking the more comfortable desk jobs for themselves "we  women can't be running around doing dirty work! It would spoil our clothes and make up!". And always looking for guyss to do the stuff they loathe. And this behavior is sexist and unequal too.

Sexist. In this day and age where there are equal opportunities for education and careers, some still expect the husband to be head of household, pay for the house, car, suort her financially. If women are team players, they would fork out half the costs.

The day I see women aggressively lobbying the govt for the right to national service, I'll take them seriously as team players. Till then, women always look for the easiest way out, and often at the expense of men.

Guest Alison Lee Sor Hai

There's also another thing about women that I dislike. Fashion wise, they expect to be given every leeway they can get, wearing men's and even children clothes if it suited their whims and fancies.

At the same time, they expect men to look a certain way, playing Ken doll with their husbands and BFs. I watched a UK dating show. A female contestant rejected a male candidate on the basis of :"it's okay for me to have dreadlocks but not him." Oh ooooh! You can't get anymore sexist than that. In UK somemore.

The lead singer of Dead Or Alive, Pete Burns who dressed like a woman, said most of the hate came from women. He acknowledged most hetero men liked him. Are women this insecure? To the extent of feeling threatened by a man in female clothing?

Guest Man Man Lesbo

"Marrying a Singaporean girl is like “marrying a guy partner rather than a lady partner”

How true! I see many Sporean homo couples walking around. Oops sorli. One is actually a woman. She wears men's clothes and cut her hair short. Very practical.

Guest Ah Keow Skinny Wretch

The school clerk comes in at 855 am. Puts her fat self on the chair until 12 pm. Goes out for her one hour lunch. Comes back at 1pm. Sits on her fat ass till 455 pm. Gets up and goes for a pee. Comes back at 5, picks up her bag and leaves. Clockwatcher.

Meanwhile the miserable wretch of a photocopy lady can be heard grumbling all day. Her workmate giggles and says she got bad breath.

On 11/29/2021 at 3:44 PM, Guest Mary had a little lump said:

So much for gender equality.

I recall we had a study group of 3 guys and 2 gals. Went to a restaurant. The only table was a 4 seater. So the waitress added a stool on the outside of the table. 

It so happened that as we took our seats, one girl was left the outside stool. Both girls kicked up a huge fuss. They picked on the meek guy accusing him of being ungentlemanly. He was forced to give way.

If it was 5 guys, this wouldn't have happened.

I assume the two girls in that group ordered the food without asking the guys, but the guys footed the bill... :D

But why are we talking about girls at BW? lol

maybe better to wonder how many denigrating names for girls one and the same Guest can invent for Guest nicks at this thread...

Some Guest, seems to be a true master of misogynist gossiping...

The threadstarter really hit this Guest's G-point with the topic

Edited by singalion

Guest Mary had a little lump
On 11/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, singalion said:

I assume the two girls in that group ordered the food without asking the guys, but the guys footed the bill... :D

But why are we talking about girls at BW? lol

No all went Dutch. But during an overseas study trip to Australia, one of the girls drove. Along the way, she kept turing back to talk to the guy. Her inattention caused the car to skid off the road and land in a grass field. She had the cheek to ask everyone to share the cost of damages to the car rental company.

My fren  went on an overseas company trip once. The finace manager insisted on changing plane seats with him as his was a window seat. What a farking biatch. Hope she gets robbed in KL by those motorcyclists and dragged through the muddy road.

Guest Patriarchy

The world is still dominated by men, they do not like to see these changes, but like it or not it seems the nature is trying to balance itself from over population by empowering women so they are not used for reproduction machine by men.

Guest Master of track and trace
On 11/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, singalion said:

maybe better to wonder how many denigrating names for girls one and the same Guest can invent for Guest nicks at this thread...

Some Guest, seems to be a true master of misogynist gossiping...

Yes madam. 

Guest 攀 禁 莲

On 11/30/2021 at 7:59 AM, Guest Alison Lee Sor Hai said:

There's also another thing about women that I dislike. Fashion wise, they expect to be given every leeway they can get, wearing men's and even children clothes if it suited their whims and fancies.

At the same time, they expect men to look a certain way, playing Ken doll with their husbands and BFs. I watched a UK dating show. A female contestant rejected a male candidate on the basis of :"it's okay for me to have dreadlocks but not him." Oh ooooh! You can't get anymore sexist than that. In UK somemore.

The lead singer of Dead Or Alive, Pete Burns who dressed like a woman, said most of the hate came from women. He acknowledged most hetero men liked him. Are women this insecure? To the extent of feeling threatened by a man in female clothing?

You are naive and simplistic , Pete Burns not only dress as a woman, he had plastic surgery and breast implants to fenminise his overall appearance, he also leaked videos if himself sucking manly men"s cock. 

If that is not a declaration of war, and obvious competition for men's cock, I dont see why women will not feel their status as real.women threatened , right ? 

Besides, women also throw dagger looks at Pam.Anderson,Madonna,  Courtney Love, and late Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor for being man eaters. They hate competition . Not just Pete Burns,.

Grow up.

Guest 攀 禁 莲
On 11/30/2021 at 5:09 AM, Guest Crater Ayer said:

Cut off your dad's penis and transplant it to your mum. 

Now , she wears the pants around the house.

Problem solved

Guest Alison Lee Sor Hai
On 11/30/2021 at 9:29 AM, Guest 攀 禁 莲 said:

You are naive and simplistic , Pete Burns not only dress as a woman, he had plastic surgery and breast implants to fenminise his overall appearance, he also leaked videos if himself sucking manly men"s cock. 

If that is not a declaration of war, and obvious competition for men's cock, I dont see why women will not feel their status as real.women threatened , right ? 

Besides, women also throw dagger looks at Pam.Anderson,Madonna,  Courtney Love, and late Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor for being man eaters. They hate competition . Not just Pete Burns,.

Grow up.

Thank Q U for adding to my point of female insecurity. Perhaos you are just as naive and simplistic as me.

Grow up back at ya.

Guest Real Cunt
On 11/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, singalion said:

Forgot I m Sherlock not Shirley!

Sorry I forgot there are people who identify themselves as females here. But my comments are about the real McCoy not LGBT. 

Guest Crater Ayer
On 11/30/2021 at 9:34 AM, Guest 攀 禁 莲 said:

Cut off your dad's penis and transplant it to your mum. 

Now , she wears the pants around the house.

Problem solved

With or without the male genitalia, my mum has already been wearing the pants around the house for decades. 

The amount of misogyny on display in the comments here is disgusting, coming from inadequate men who can’t cope with realising how left behind they are by the modern world. So sad to see.

if these women are so awful as you mention, what does that say about the men who marry them? It takes two hands to clap. 

Some of you would be better off posting on the Reddit incel subs, you will find more your type of people there. 

gee... i think most of the gents in here have forgotten where they came from??? 

hey all of us came from a woman's hole & a womb.. so why are u gents so biased against women??? we all came out from our mothers' wombs and holes unless some of u are out by C-Section. 

Guest Panny golden lotus
On 11/30/2021 at 12:14 PM, Guest Wtf said:

The amount of misogyny on display in the comments here is disgusting, coming from inadequate men who can’t cope with realising how left behind they are by the modern world. So sad to see.

if these women are so awful as you mention, what does that say about the men who marry them? It takes two hands to clap. 

Some of you would be better off posting on the Reddit incel subs, you will find more your type of people there. 

On 11/30/2021 at 4:23 PM, single42 said:

gee... i think most of the gents in here have forgotten where they came from??? 

hey all of us came from a woman's hole & a womb.. so why are u gents so biased against women??? we all came out from our mothers' wombs and holes unless some of u are out by C-Section. 

On 11/30/2021 at 4:09 PM, Guest Play with girls then said:

All those who spoke up for women - you should have sex with women not men.

There is always will be white men riding on a white stallion to save our damsels in distress. 

For the men , you gotta eat, shit and die defending your country here. 

You cant just get married iff, adopt husband's last name and migrate.

Boo hoo

Guest Crater Ayer
On 11/30/2021 at 11:18 AM, cutejack said:

Too bad. Tell yr dad to chop his genitalia n throw away.

Shame to all men.

There is no shame except his unbelievable and unwavering tolerance to put up with my mum’s nonsense all these years. My dad belongs to what a certain guest here said about Sg men being under-achiever, no backbone and lousy expressiveness.

However in my eyes, he is very successful and noble by sacrificing his self-esteemed and dignity to tolerate those abuses my mum threw at him over many years. Will modern Sg females here do the same? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.