Male HQ

We are done and I just don't know what to do

Guest Jessie

I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm so used to doing everything with him. Planning everything for two and now that we're through I don't know what else to do.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest Jessie said:

I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm so used to doing everything with him. Planning everything for two and now that we're through I don't know what else to do.

hey im sorry to hear :( must be hurting a lot now

as tough as it might be, you should make yourself accept the fact that he has tapped out of your world. it takes time, but surely one day you will be able to reconnect with the guy in you, and dont forget your family and friends around you!

and then maybe one fine day to your least expectation, someone better meant to be will come knocking. hang in there bro!

Edited by shangrilo

Guest I just don't know what to
I just don't know what to do with myself
I don't know what to do with myself
Planning everything for two
Doing everything with you
And now that we're through
I just don't know what to do
Movies only make me sad
Parties make me feel as bad
Cause I'm not with you
Like a summer rose
Needs the sun and rain
I need your sweet love
To feel all the way
Well, I don't know what to do with myself
Just don't know what to do with myself
Planning everything for two
Doing everything with you
And now that we're through
Like a summer rose
Needs the sun and rain
I need your sweet love
To feel all the way
Source: Musixmatch

On 12/4/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest Jessie said:

I'd be enjoying my newfound single life. Cause I won't always be single. So might as well take advantage of all the things you can't do when you're with him. Like going to clubs, meeting new guys, having a lot of fun sex with different guys every night, staying out late without anybody to tell you when to come home. So much fun to be had! 

It's okay to be sad. You should be, or else you most probably never loved him. But when you're done crying, go have some fun. But if you're sad again, it's okay to cry. 

In the end, one thing is for sure, you won't be single forever, so make use of the time you have. And live your life! 

Edited by caindukker

On 12/6/2021 at 6:58 AM, caindukker said:

I'd be enjoying my newfound single life. Cause I won't always be single. So might as take advantage of all the things you can't do when you're with him. Like going to clubs, meeting new guys, having a lot of fun sex with different guys every night, staying out late without anybody to tell you when to come home. So much fun to be had! 

It's okay to be sad. You should be, or else you most probably never loved him. But when you're done crying, go have some fun. But if you're sad again, it's okay to cry. 

In the end, one thing is for sure, you won't be single forever, so make use of the time you have. And live your life! 

There are people who are single forever.

Though some by choice and some not.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.