Male HQ

Why are gays so free and rich?

Guest whywhy

Not many of my straight colleagues/friends go for stayca all these while but I saw a lot of gays go almost every alternate weekends.

Only one of my straight colleagues/friends went for cruise in the last few months but I saw many gays on IG did.

None of my straight colleagues/friends go for tours the moment VTL is announced but I noticed a quite no. of gays flew off within days after the announcement. 

My question is why they so free and rich? As if don't need to work or have unlimited annual leaves.

On one hand, I envy them. On the other hand, I can't help but to think these people are too carefree until a bit good for nothing.    

Shouldn't you ask yourself that question since you are also gay?

1. Never ENVY people. Use your own ability to earn your keep. When you have financial freedom, you can do what you want. In the mean time, work yourself a future.
2. Never Judge. You are not in their shoes, so you don't know what they had gone through to be where they are.

3. Social media like IG, etc. is not a good poll for ALL GAYS. Many of those IG influencers had been caught faking travel pics, bought clicks, etc. to boast their "Face" value. So don't believe everything you see.

4. Don't be so shallow.

5. Don't be a show off.

6. Single gays have more disposable income compared to married str8, which may have more family commitments and responsibilities.

7. The grass is always greener effect.

Guest semigay

Less family or children commitments so more free time and freedom to do own stuffs.

It's a trade off because most straights like the family bonding time and they prefer to sacrifice their time and money for their families and offsprings and still feel worth it.

But to be fair, you should also understand for gays/singles usually is alone or might be lonely at times outside work, of course need to find activities which they enjoy or like to do, one which is travelling. Travelling esp to far countries, is not something one can do in old age anymore so why not travel when younger or have the capacity to do so? 

It's just a matter of individual choices and financial capabilities, no need to envy others so much and just do what you love as long it doesn't harm others, life is already so short.

I notice my side the straight one are richer.Few of my neighbour can go up and down the lift every ten minutes to  smoke no need to work .Have been practicing this for the past few years never see them go out only smoke.Another one can go up and down watching  movie on his hp.Even to the extend of overtime watching from 9am till 12midnite same routine everyday.

On 12/5/2021 at 1:59 AM, Guest whywhy said:

Not many of my straight colleagues/friends go for stayca all these while but I saw a lot of gays go almost every alternate weekends.

Only one of my straight colleagues/friends went for cruise in the last few months but I saw many gays on IG did.

None of my straight colleagues/friends go for tours the moment VTL is announced but I noticed a quite no. of gays flew off within days after the announcement. 

My question is why they so free and rich? As if don't need to work or have unlimited annual leaves.

On one hand, I envy them. On the other hand, I can't help but to think these people are too carefree until a bit good for nothing.    

why are you drawing a conclusion between one group you know irl and one group you see on Instagram? You are comparing apples and oranges. 

Guest single uncle

Aiyoh cannot say gays are rich lar, some straight singles also rich mah...difficult to compare money one lah

if really wan should compare single or married which have more time and privileges mah..

But for singles here as sg law don't allow same sex marriage (for gays) also -> can only buy flat as single and cannot have 4 room hdb flat or bigger...

now new housing rules even more restrictions for singles than couples who can have their home sweet home in prime districts which can sell for higher price later on or can rent out more easily....singles who buy house can only get those ulu districts/neighborhoods...also married got double income support wor...so singles like still less privileges leh...

for singles or same sex friends to go for more stay-cations and see the world more also nothing wrong mah, now this covid thing already make ppl so stressed liao... if can afford, 2 can go enjoy already why not...a family with many members need to take care and organize and planning for a trip, not easy also lah

Gays have better karma.

No children debts to repay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see

Not all gays are rich though. Maybe the richer ones tend to post more on social media, so they are the ones you notice more.

Lots of gay guys struggle financially too.

Also, at least in S'pore, there are a lot of rich single older women.

The common characteristic is that they all don't have kids.

Hence they've got more free time and money to spare.

But as someone said above, don't even them because even rich gay guys can feel lonely and left out, especially if they always have to tour alone while seeing other people having wives and kids.

And the feeling gets worse during festive seasons like Christmas and CNY, when they are all alone in their big house, and their phone never rings.

Guest A Passing Meteor
On 12/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, Guest Try and see said:

And the feeling gets worse during festive seasons like Christmas and CNY, when they are all alone in their big house, and their phone never rings.

Yes, it can feel very lonesome at times but not always, whether festive season or not.   Whether a person is rich or not, is measured by happiness index,   There are unhappy rich people,  there are happy poor people.  Such situation deserves further exploration on what it takes to be happy rather than rich.   Money is important,  lacking of which your energy will by default channel to something more fulfilling.   Like the course of nature, human are capable of surviving over limited means, right down to the inner guts that knows how and when to rejuvenate itself for maximum healing.  Money can only do so much, but it is not the greater force in our universe.    

Guest How Lian Uncles Dickless

They blew it all on clubbing, gym memberships, spas, CDs, movies, fine dining, overseas trips, onopay, condo rent, massage boys, frivolous items.

But it was the 90s.

COVID might be a good thing.

Rich gays r normally slutty n bitchy. Tat is y  rich sugar daddies got hook by them n support them with $$$$.

Can u be as slutty n bitchy like them? If u can't then continue ur cruise at public toilets bah. 

Those who are more affluent may feel more able/willing to come out. Given the social pressure, coming out is an act of self actualisation that tends to be more accessible for the high income. 

On 12/4/2021 at 3:07 PM, Guest semigay said:

But to be fair, you should also understand for gays/singles usually is alone or might be lonely at times outside work, of course need to find activities which they enjoy or like to do, one which is travelling. Travelling esp to far countries, is not something one can do in old age anymore so why not travel when younger or have the capacity to do so? 

You have the typical misconception that in old age you are so handicapped that you cannot travel.   You must not travel much, otherwise you would see how many seniors become tourists.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, fab said:

Gays have better karma.

No children debts to repay.

Gay or straight, we can make our own karma.   Children can be a blessing, like in my case, or they can cause much suffering.   I don't tire of declaring that we can make our own happiness by cultivating this feeling.  If we succeed, economic factors are not important unless they are extreme.  We can be frugal and happy,  or wealthy and smart with our money.

High divorce rate, lots of gold digger girls around, easily half the wealth of successful straight men. When a straight couple gets divorce, the house goes to the wife, children custody goes to the wife, enforce monthly allowance goes to the wife, the car goes to the wife if she claim need car to fetch children to school daily.

The poor straight guy left nothing but a free cock to fuck around ^^

I believe gays may do better than straights in career & business is because straight men are so afraid they will be scolded by their wives if they ever lose their jobs. So they will avoid making decisions which are right but risk losing their job. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.