Male HQ

Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)

qedcwc

Just now, FluteGuan said:

我很猫的

U r pussy?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, abang said:

Both S1 and S2 have just the right amount of muscles on them - don't overdevelop them like the "now" look of Jason Chee.. that is worrisome... what happened when he reached my age (56++++)... will he need to "trim" his excess folds of skins through surgery?

不是妒忌他的线条。。有点过分点了吧!

Image result for jason chee instagram

I agree. I prefer guys who are muscular without being excessively bulky, like the way Jason Chee looks below.

To be overly muscular like the photo above looks very unnatural and a bit grotesque.

Also, what you said is true. For guys who are excessively bulky due to taking too many supplements over a long period of time, they will look very fat and flabby by the time they hit 50 and above, due to the body slowing down its metabolism.

jason-chee_sexy-asian-male-model_msi-mod

Edited by CKW

40 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

now,.. his face already so so nia...

Then when he flabby and fat at 50.... siaoliao

50 is the new 30.

Think chuando.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Chuando was already hot then.

Abuthen?

This one is prawn now. Old liao is lao prawn lol much

No la. Of cos jason cant be compated to the cd, the 男神。

I m just saying in general.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/9/2018 at 7:18 PM, CKW said:

I agree. I prefer guys who are muscular without being excessively bulky, like the way Jason Chee looks below.

To be overly muscular like the photo above looks very unnatural and a bit grotesque.

Also, what you said is true. For guys who are excessively bulky due to taking too many supplements over a long period of time, they will look very fat and flabby by the time they hit 50 and above, due to the body slowing down its metabolism.

jason-chee_sexy-asian-male-model_msi-mod

This body is just nice. Not too over and with the right amount of muscle. 

Too big and their kkj will become very small even with full erection

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Seungjun said:

I actually got approached to join. But it's not really my thing. 

U did the right thing! if not u have to join those grp of contestant (however u might stand out as stronger/better)

but it is expected that pp w looks and bods will be approached! they did the right thing for approaching u

2 minutes ago, Guest Manhunter said:

No I saw the pictures of this "girl" before. I mean actual real charbors. U go to the Facebook page Man SG Alum you will see a few charbors in the audition. So strange.

Did you mean this one below?

This montage photo is promoting Beam Search 2018. Beam Search 2018 consists of Manhunt Singapore 2018 & Best Model Of The World Singapore 2018.

That's why got char bor :D

27459990_807285069460580_184495001954412

7 hours ago, CKW said:

Did you mean this one below?

This montage photo is promoting Beam Search 2018. Beam Search 2018 consists of Manhunt Singapore 2018 & Best Model Of The World Singapore 2018.

That's why got char bor :D

27459990_807285069460580_184495001954412

The charbohs who take part are very very safe.

no need to worry de.

7 hours ago, superflawless said:

Child, if he cannot take the heat, then get the hell out of the kitchen. Who forced him to take the spotlight and enter into Manhunt. No one. He should know that by entering into a competition that places such high emphasis on physical beauty, people are going to talk and criticise. If he doesn't like tongues wagging about him, then remain incognito and stay in the dark. 

The moment you crave that spotlight, you better be ready for backlash. 

Very true.  When participation in a beauty competition is voluntary, the public has a right to their opinions, good or bad.

I also feel entitled to my opinion:  I find that this Manhood Competition is gaining mass.  For my taste, the size of the competitors is increasingly exceeding the limits of BEAUTY.

This, if I understand correctly that the competition focuses on BEAUTY more than on BODY BUILDING.

And I go further.  If the Asian population could be governed by a totalitarian regime, I wish it would impose some food rationing, like: 

1) Normal rations for those under 18 (teens need food to develop). 

2) Progressive food reduction for those older, down to half rations at age 40.

3) Half rations for those between 40 and 65

4) Progressive release from food rationing for those above 65.  Old people need good nutrition.

This would be so practical in mainland China, which was able to impose the one-child policy.  The population there is starting to get so fat with the western food...

Guest Fedup
19 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Pleasant looking

Flat features ..single eye lid...small nose is considered pleasant looking or good looking???..he looks like every average fella on the street ..only has nice body but sorry face wise he is below average..

5 minutes ago, Guest Fedup said:

Flat features ..single eye lid...small nose is considered pleasant looking or good looking???..he looks like every average fella on the street ..only has nice body but sorry face wise he is below average..

Show your pic

lets compare him and you and we vote 

dare to take up the challenge pretty boy? 

On 3/30/2018 at 5:06 AM, snowball said:

he is not handsome, but don't look that ugly to me too

I don't find him ugly either.   

His factions are a little plump, he would look better if he could slim down.  Lose some weight, go for a slim muscular firm body instead of big muscular.  Lose weight now that he is young and the skin is elastic. Otherwise, in a decade he may be too big to have any attraction left.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 years later...
  • G_M changed the title to Manhunt & Senior Manhunt Singapore 2010 ~ 2021 (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Up until 2017, the contestants were still wearing sexy, skimpy Waveline trunks, and in white colour which left little to the imagination.  If you were there in person, you would have been able to see the shape of some of the contestant’s cockheads and the length of their cocks. It was so damn obvious when their cocks were pressing against those tight, skimpy trunks; and the very bright spotlights were shining on them. 

Unfortunately from 2018 onwards they seem to have changed sponsors and the contestants started donning ugly trunks! And the quality of the contestants also went downhill from then. 

Hope to see better quality in 2021 and sexier trunks! 

On 9/24/2021 at 3:48 PM, Guest Trunks said:

quality is very bad this year.

yes previously there were 1 to 2 years where the quality was actually not bad

Guest Try and see

Up until 2017, the contestants were still wearing sexy, skimpy Waveline trunks, and in white colour which left little to the imagination.  If you were there in person, you would have been able to see the shape of some of the contestant’s cockheads and the length of their cocks. It was so damn obvious when their cocks were pressing against those tight, skimpy trunks; and the very bright spotlights were shining on them. 

Unfortunately from 2018 onwards they seem to have changed sponsors and the contestants started donning ugly trunks! And the quality of the contestants also went downhill from then. 

This is from Manhunt 2019.

I think the black trunks look good on them.

Usually, it's not very flattering if the trunks they wear are too bright and colourful, or have cartoon prints on them.

64824964_1141376672718083_74538766064659

Guest Try and see

and in white colour which left little to the imagination.  If you were there in person, you would have been able to see the shape of some of the contestant’s cockheads and the length of their cocks. It was so damn obvious . . .

At 3:36, the guy on the right in the white trunks has such an obvious crotch bulge!

I hope the other contestants rubbed it for good luck before every competition!  😈 

Guest Try and see
On 10/3/2021 at 11:53 AM, fetish69 said:

The first from right is seem to have better package as his bulge bigger.I bet his lap cheong taste good.

That's the same one at 3:36!

He was only 19 during the competition, making him their youngest contestant.

Probably the older guys always rub his cock when they are in the changing room, that's why it always looks so big when he is on camera  😈🍆

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.