Male HQ

Rooms for rent at Havelock Road (walking distance from Tiong Bahru MRT)

Hi Everyone,

This is Aaron and I am posting this ad on behalf of my friend as he is discreet.

My friend has 2 rooms for rent (1 common room & 1 utility room) at Havelock Road. His flat is very well maintained, neat and clean.

Conveniently located near Tiong Bahru MRT (5~7 minutes walking distance), traveling to town area is a breeze, only approximately 10~15 minutes by bus.

Occupancy capacity -

Utility room: up to 2 persons

Common room: up to 3 persons

Both rooms are furnished with beds/mattresses, air-con, ceiling fan, Wifi. Washing machine is provided.

Amenities within close promixity: Tiong Bahru Plaza, Beo Crescent market, restaurants, coffeeshops, 1 wet market, 2 hawker centres, convenience stores, petrol kiosk, NTUC FairPrice supermarket. Havelock MRT will be operational in 2022.

Move in date - from January 2022 onwards.

Kindly WhatsApp me at 87673697 and I will arrange and co-ordinate for viewing.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Forgot to mention, no agents required for this rental. Thank you those who have texted me but I have to politely decline your request.

And to add on, the landlord is a very friendly guy and takes very good care of his tenants. Pictures and short clips of the unit is available upon request. For more information, do feel free to whatsapp me (Aaron) at 87673697.

Thank you. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

A quick update that the common room has been rented out. The utility room is still available. :)

Location at Havelock Road. The flat is very well maintained, neat and clean. Conveniently located near Tiong Bahru MRT (5~7 minutes walking distance), traveling to town area is a breeze, only approximately 10~15 minutes by bus.

Occupancy capacity - up to 2 persons. Room is furnished with beds/mattresses, air-con, ceiling fan, Wifi. Washing machine is provided.

Amenities within close proximity: Tiong Bahru Plaza, Beo Crescent market, restaurants, coffeeshops, wet market, hawker centres, convenience stores, petrol kiosk, NTUC FairPrice supermarket. Havelock MRT will be operational in 2022.

Kindly WhatsApp me (Aaron) at 87673697 for more info or viewing.

Thank you.