Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/wang-leehom-divorce-lee-jinglei-expose-prostitute-cheating-weibo-15472632

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes In Damning Weibo Post

Lee Jinglei details her fraught almost two-decade long relationship with the 45-year-old star in a long Weibo post where she accuses him of cheating on her and bullying her emotionally, amongst many other things.

BY LEE WEI LIN
18 DEC 2021 08:30

jl 1

We definitely did not see this bombshell coming. 

Wang Leehom's ex-wife Lee Jinglei, who has kept a low profile for most of their eight-year marriage, posted a lengthy and very damning 4538-word exposé last night (Dec 17) about the 45-year-old singer that will surely change your impression of him. 

The 35-year-old started her post with this statement: “Writing this letter was the most difficult decision that I had to make… Life is really not easy. I feel that facing this bravely is the only way to reset everything and give us both a chance of starting anew.”

Jinglei went on to reveal that Leehom, whom she emphasised was a decade older, told her that he wanted many children, so she “gave up [her] career and personal life and made [him] and having kids the priority”.

She continued, “I spent most of my married life preparing for pregnancy, being pregnant, or looking after the kids after giving birth. In the process, my body and mind changed a lot but I had to face most of it on my own. I would not have agreed if I knew that you would want to live the life of a bachelor and leave our family after I gave birth to three kids, and that I would have to look after them on my own."

jl 2 

Jinglei and her three kids, daughters Jiali, seven, Jiana, five, and son Jiayao, three

"You know very clearly that the biggest dream I had growing up was to have a happy family and for my children to grow up in a complete, loving environment. However, I have no regrets because my three kids are my everything and are God’s biggest gift.”

Jinglei added that she has been “suspected, shamed and emotionally abused” by Leehom's family over the years, and that she was “forced to sign an unfair pre-nuptial agreement”.

Although she “fully understands” why he wanted to protect the assets that he had before they got married, she reasoned, “What we acquired after getting married was from both of our efforts.”

“The house is under your name, our car is under your mum’s name. You transferred everything away because you were so afraid that I’d ‘profit’ from you somehow. Of course, you always provided enough for our kids, but I’ve never used your money to buy any luxury items over the years and have led a simple life.”

“Right now, the person who has all your money but refuses to let you use it isn’t me,” Jinglei stated. “I know that saying this will make you angry but I sincerely hope that you can open your eyes and realise what’s going on. I know that you were once so depressed that you laid on the floor not being able to move for a few days, and that you lost a lot of things that are important to you."

"You were frustrated that you were unable to make decisions for yourself, do what you wanted to do or handle your job, relationships and finances at the age of 37. You asked me for help and I reached out to you because I wanted to save the person that I loved. I only realised later on that I was just one of your chess pieces and that you made use of my compassion and love for you to get back the rights that you wanted. In the process, you played good cop and I was the bad cop. Getting these rights back didn’t benefit me and the only one who did [benefit] was you.”

What truly disappointed and probably angered Jinglei was how Leehom told her that he would protect her when the divorce made the news. However, she says he only looked after his own interests when unflattering speculations about the marriage surfaced.

“The person who did wrong was you, but it was me and your mother who bore the brunt of the comments and negative press while you stayed in the clear,” she wrote. “I asked you to clarify things because what was being written about me was not true, but you said that you couldn’t as you had announced that you would no longer comment on [the divorce]."

"I told you that I understood your stance, but after an hour, I saw reports claiming that you cheated and you immediately stood up for yourself. It turns out that the ‘us’ that you [said you would defend] was only ‘you’. You said that your reputation is precious, but have you ever thought about how precious a woman’s reputation is? I still have years ahead of me."

"You relied on the fact that I’ve always protected you the most fiercely and have never said anything bad about you. I’ve never even said much in front of our family and good friends, but you didn’t hesitate to slander me in order to protect your 'excellent' reputation (…) That’s because you would be unable to maintain your 'excellent' reputation if the blame wasn’t on me [and if the divorce was] because of your irresponsibility.”

• jl 3 
    Leehom, Jinglei and their kids

Jinglei also went into detail about how her relationship with Leehom started, his sordid personal life as well as the many affairs he's had over the years.

“The relationships between men and women in showbiz, along with your values have truly subverted what I know about life. [In showbiz] Partners, former partners and good friends all fall under the term “good friends”,” she wrote. “I got to know you when I was 16, and looking back at the almost 20 years, everything becomes clear. I was still a minor and you were 26 when you asked for my number. You said I was pretty and flirted with me, and we would chat for at least an hour on the phone whenever you called."

“Later on, you and I travelled a lot and would meet up once in a while when we were in the same city. I remember you asked me out for a movie and we were sitting in front, and I realised after the movie ended that your rumoured girlfriend was sitting right at the back of the theatre."

"There was a time you called me at 2.30am when you were still with your ex and asked me if I wanted to accompany you to bed… I thought it was weird and rejected you, but I didn’t think too much into it. You said that you’d come meet me instead, so we met outside and chatted until morning. I only found out later that you were still attached. When you broke up with her, we met up and you paid close attention to me. You carried my bag, went out with me and we had a good time together. You held my hand and I wasn’t wary at all because you were [known to be] an exemplary idol."

"We had sex but the next morning, you told me that you didn’t want to talk about relationships. I was shocked because I had never encountered something like this before. You sincerely told me about your secrets and how lonely you were, and I felt that you, being such an exemplary idol, became like this because someone had hurt you. So we acted like a couple and spent time together whenever we could, contacted each other if we weren’t in the same city, and had a lot of good times together. We’d even say ‘I love you’, but we weren’t officially together. You said that you wouldn’t date anyone else, but that you didn’t want to be in a relationship for the time being.”

Jinglei would later find out that Leehom had many “friends” like her in different cities.

“You were photographed bringing girls home for the night and soliciting prostitutes, in fact, there was unequivocal footage of all this," she wrote. “The women were all able to pinpoint which floor and which unit you lived in, and would be able to turn left from the elevator to get to your place. You admitted all this to me and said that your problem was that you were unable to control yourself. I suggested that we break up, and you spent weeks leaving voice messages saying that you wouldn’t do it again, and that I’d be your ‘One and Only’.”

• jl 4 
    Guess these photos were all for show?

While Jinglei was getting ready to settle down with Leehom, there came a night when he didn’t call her after his Shanghai concert, and he remained uncontactable even in the morning.

She later found out that he had drank the night away with one of his sex partners, and that he had taken lots of photos. Those photos, according to Jinglei, showed Leehom's sex partner's "breasts pressed" against him as well as them kissing.

Jinglei said Leehom stayed in contact with the woman even after marriage despite promising her that he wouldn’t do so. The woman also sent him nudes on his birthday, and he "happily responded". They continued exchanging "flirty messages" and the woman even called Leehom 'Hom Hom' in an Instagram post before deleting it.

Jinglei also revealed that another one of Leehom's sex partners is a married woman with kids of her own and he and the woman would work together to lie to her husband.

"The sexual history between the two of you made me feel uncomfortable because even after we got married, she would still flirt with you and try to seduce you and you would always respond enthusiastically," wrote Jinglei. "I said I could accept it if it happened in a social environment, but not when you invited her to our house." 

Jinglei said Leehom flew into a rage when she told him that and retorted that they shouldn’t have Christmas parties in the future if that was what she wanted.

When Jinglei was pregnant, Leehom’s dance instructor sent him a message saying that he was upset because he thought that they were together.

Another ‘friend’ of Leehom’s cried for an hour in Jinglei’s presence because she also thought she was in a relationship with the singer.

“I later found a record you kept describing the characteristics of the prostitutes you solicited and some resembled the female staff around us (…) After going through all of this, I still chose to forgive you and be with you. I no longer hoped to change you, and let you live the kind of life that you want."

"I stepped away from your life and waited for you at home with our kids, and waited for you to come home to us when you wanted. I also stopped arguing with you, but you still decided to leave because of your own selfishness. Your reason [for wanting a divorce] is that you’re worried that you would meet a girl that you like and you didn't want her to be called a home wrecker. I refused to divorce, and you got worse and tried all means and ways to bully me with your words, shame me, even spinning lies to ruin me in front of our loved ones.”

• jl 5 
    We wish nothing but the best for Jinglei

As their marriage crumbled, Jinglei also saw her children’s unhappiness grow. “All I wanted was for our family to be harmonious and for our kids to grow up in a happy environment,” she wrote.

“What I got in exchange was your absence. You weren’t there on our kids’ birthdays or on important holidays. Every time you left, you wouldn’t come back for months. My heart broke when I saw the kids crying in my arms because their hearts were broken. I realised that what I was doing was a bad example to our daughters… I thought I was giving our children happiness, but I was making them suffer through gains and losses… and disappointments time and time again."

"You will always make time for things that matter. As they say, those absent will always have an excuse. Love has to be expressed with actions. You said you loved me, and now you say you love our children. I heard what you said, but I didn’t see you express your love. Love should be expressed by what you do, and not just by what you say.”

Jinglei explained that she wrote her post because she doesn’t want any other woman to go through what she did, and that she doesn’t want public opinion to be so easily manipulated.

She also declared that she will “bring up the kids based on [her] own ability”, and that she would not take any money from Leehom as she does not want to be shamed in any way.

"Even though [the money] is rightfully mine, but there's no need for that, thanks," she wrote. 

Jinglei said that Leehom had asked her "not to destroy [his] showbiz career". 

"I want to say that I’ve never wanted to do so, which is why I held it in until now," she wrote. "Having to do this hurts my heart too, but if your showbiz career gets affected, it’s because of the many choices that you made; not me."

"I hope that the both of us can start anew and be at peace. That you will be able to change the unhealthy habits of your mind and body and focus on your music. All your partners won’t be able to give you true happiness. They’re only leading you to a bottomless abyss… I hope that you can be truthful to yourself, not pay attention to how the world views you, and be with the right person."

She continued: "From today I will improve myself and start anew. I will be the strongest support and best example for the kids. I’ll let them know that it’s possible for you to climb back up based on your own strength even if you fall to your lowest (…) Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

Jinglei ended her post by thanking everyone who spent time to read what she wrote.

"I hope that my words have given your life a little bit of inspiration and meaning. Perhaps this is why I went through all of this.”

Photos: PBE Media

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Not surprised

Damn! I once bumped into Lee Hom at the airport in 2003. I was waiting for someone else. He suddenly walked past the arrival gates, walked past me less than an arm's length away, saw me and then gave me a flirtatiouse one eye wink. 

Flirtatious, even to another guy. O knew at that time he is very jialat!

Thats why is call "娱乐圈", so many of them, some lucky havent got found out yet, i m surprise jay chou still "clean" and JJ is either really "so guai" or just "扮猪吃老虎" ha.... 

There goes his career and pots of gold in china

花田里犯了错, 说好破晓前忘掉
花田里犯了错, 拥抱变成了煎熬
花田里犯了错, 像迷恋镜花水月的无聊
花田里犯了错, 请原谅我多情的打扰

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 12/18/2021 at 4:27 PM, Guest Not surprised said:

Damn! I once bumped into Lee Hom at the airport in 2003. I was waiting for someone else. He suddenly walked past the arrival gates, walked past me less than an arm's length away, saw me and then gave me a flirtatiouse one eye wink. 

Flirtatious, even to another guy. O knew at that time he is very jialat!

So prostitutes could be men?? 😬 

Guest Not one of his groupies
On 12/18/2021 at 5:43 PM, Guest Yundi said:

So prostitutes could be men?? 😬 

He was here for the 933 hit awards. I am not one of his male groupies. His female fans waiting for him happened to be wearing white. I coincidentally also wore a white t-shirt on that day and happened to be waiting at the gantry that he happened to breeze through. I was waiting for Faye Wong actually. Lol

On 12/18/2021 at 6:04 PM, Guest Gross said:

Wasn't there speculations he and Taiwanese host blackie were a pair? 🤮

https://i2.kknews.cc/SIG=bn79f1/97r001o90q897sqn029.jpg 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/18/2021 at 3:53 PM, tomcat said:

When Jinglei was pregnant, Leehom’s dance instructor sent him a message saying that he was upset because he thought that they were together.

Wang Lee Hom play both ladies and guys. I am impressed - clean good looks, but such a dirty dog. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Casanova
On 12/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, tomcat said:

Wang Lee Hom play both ladies and guys. I am impressed - clean good looks, but such a dirty dog. 

Bisexual, omnisexual or pansexual?

He is just a human being. But hurting an innocent woman for selfish reasons... 🤔

On 12/18/2021 at 6:43 PM, Guest Casanova said:

Bisexual, omnisexual or pansexual?

He is just a human being. But hurting an innocent woman for selfish reasons... 🤔

just my own reading of the situation, but could be he is a deeply narcissistic person.

one clue is that these type of men always want to create many offspring. they want as many versions of themselves they can have.

another clue is that they love to be adored. it is easy to use his fame and celebrity to drink the love showered from many people.

and lastly, the way he end things show that he will just drop the person once he is done using them.

which is why so many people asking "what happened? i thought you loved me? I thought we are together?"

so, he is with them for his own narcissistic needs. he just consume and move on.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/18/2021 at 7:24 PM, tomcat said:

just my own reading of the situation, but could be he is a deeply narcissistic person.

one clue is that these type of men always want to create many offspring. they want as many versions of themselves they can have.

another clue is that they love to be adored. it is easy to use his fame and celebrity to drink the love showered from many people.

and lastly, the way he end things show that he will just drop the person once he is done using them.

which is why so many people asking "what happened? i thought you loved me? I thought we are together?"

so, he is with them for his own narcissistic needs. he just consume and move on.

That's the vibes he gives me as well. Narcissistic and selfish. Like an Adonis. He is thirsty for people's adoration. Men or women. He likes the attention from both genders, fishes for them, and then drops them when that person is hooked. Ultimately he is in for the thrill and EGO STROKING, impossibly narcissistic and selfish. He is tailored made to be a celebrity idol for all his mindless female and gay fans. Luckily I've never liked him or found him attractive.

Guest 滥贱 冰冰

多 P  , 3P, 5 P, 2 龙 1 凤, 1龙 + 1 龙+ 1 龙 - 1 风 

一  锅 炒, 越 炒 🔥火 越 猛, 

因 老 王 不 能 碰 毒 品,与 药物, 

所以, 需要 从  性  , 火🔥 上 加 油, 

达到  更 high 的 嗨。

Luckily, 大 从 一 开始, 从他一 出 道, 

我 根本 不 崇拜, 不 跟, 

也 不 想 看 他 的 脸。 

从来 没 买 过 他 的 音乐。

太 好了。

On 12/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, tomcat said:

You mean clean good looks guy are not dirty?

On 12/18/2021 at 8:58 PM, Guest guest said:

You mean clean good looks guy are not dirty?

Lol that is the biggest misconception and lie about clean good looks people - that they must be very pure and innocent! Which means ugly dirty looking people must be very messy and dirty in their private lives?

Got nothing to do with looks one. More likely, clean good looking can hook up more frequently with more people due to their looks. Looks, whether good or bad do not reflect one's sex appetite!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 12/18/2021 at 8:35 PM, Guest 滥贱 冰冰 said:

多 P  , 3P, 5 P, 2 龙 1 凤, 1龙 + 1 龙+ 1 龙 - 1 风 

一  锅 炒, 越 炒 🔥火 越 猛, 

因 老 王 不 能 碰 毒 品,与 药物, 

所以, 需要 从  性  , 火🔥 上 加 油, 

达到  更 high 的 嗨。

Luckily, 大 从 一 开始, 从他一 出 道, 

我 根本 不 崇拜, 不 跟, 

也 不 想 看 他 的 脸。 

从来 没 买 过 他 的 音乐。

太 好了。

王力宏有道德問題,簡直就是渣男

Guest rookoong
On 12/18/2021 at 9:32 PM, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

王力宏有道德問題,簡直就是渣男

You mean handsome prince turns into Toad .

Poop For You GIF - Poop For You With Love GIFs

Shitty Prince of mandoPOP

He GAN his wife until she pregnant 3 times already, what more does she want?  She wants to serve her father-in-law is it?

He has high sex drive mah, and she is not slutty enough, cannot satisfy his desires, who is to be blamed?  She lah!

So this type of thing no choice, she has to accept it and let others help her relieve her husband.  

Dont you all agree? 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

He GAN his wife until she pregnant 3 times already, what more does she want?  She wants to serve her father-in-law is it?

He has high sex drive mah, and she is not slutty enough, cannot satisfy his desires, who is to be blamed?  She lah!

So this type of thing no choice, she has to accept it and let others help her relieve her husband.  

Dont you all agree? 

If he has a high sex drive etc. then he should not have gotten married in the first place or have kids. 

It is not a matter of she is "not slutty enough." She does not have to accept it. Marriage is an agreement that both parties agree to with witnesses present. So he has broken his agreement and should accept the consequences. 

The point is if you are not ready to settle down and you want to keep having multiple sexual partners etc. do not marry. 

Love. 

On 12/19/2021 at 12:08 AM, Neh Neh said:

Long time ago, i thought Leehom was gay. Then out of the blue, he got married. Now he back to single. And 原来他是 bi, 也是自欺欺人.

Always thought he is into LJ only.

Didnt know he’s so into pussy and boobs too.

the wife spent 19 years in this marriage! knowing his way from the start, and found out more while in the marriage. thats a really long time, how can she ever be happy past 19 years. but i can understand she's probably hoping upon hope that HOM will change. but of course that day will never come.

its good to let go. now she got a whole new life waiting for her. even she said she doesnt want any money from HOM, she should still get child supports. bring up 3 kids is no joke in todays society.

nowadays most artistes are studio pumped and then heavily promoted via media, most were young starting out but without much true talents and fans were bought and push by media. so fake. yet so many desperate people flock to them. im very sure HOM is not the only one! 

On 12/19/2021 at 8:54 AM, mith said:

the wife spent 19 years in this marriage! knowing his way from the start, and found out more while in the marriage. thats a really long time, how can she ever be happy past 19 years. but i can understand she's probably hoping upon hope that HOM will change. but of course that day will never come.

its good to let go. now she got a whole new life waiting for her. even she said she doesnt want any money from HOM, she should still get child supports. bring up 3 kids is no joke in todays society.

nowadays most artistes are studio pumped and then heavily promoted via media, most were young starting out but without much true talents and fans were bought and push by media. so fake. yet so many desperate people flock to them. im very sure HOM is not the only one! 

Not that I agree or disagree by this revelation but by exposing and bringing him down, will it affect his ability to provide support for the child? Or maybe he has really alot of money. But do he need to compensate to those brands? 

On 12/19/2021 at 8:54 AM, mith said:

Many women always overestimate by thinking they can use marriage to change the man and be his last woman. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 臭臭臭男人
On 12/18/2021 at 7:24 PM, fab said:

c87TPGZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Two big noses who treat women like shit. 他们真是天生一对龙凤配。祝他们百年好合,在一起后不要再害别人了。AWARE needs to blacklist these two dangerous animals.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, bluerunner said:

Sad to see how this turns out. 
When in love, everything is good. 
When love turns sour, all the dirty stuff cones out.  
As an adult, we make our decision. Good or bad outcome, we share part of the responsibilities. 

I think I read somewhere in the lengthy post that she felt betrayed as he said he will protect her during the divorce process but he didnt. 

Reminds me of the Japanese Singer Masahiko Kondo and Akina Nakamori. 

On 12/19/2021 at 10:58 AM, mantin30 said:

I think I read somewhere in the lengthy post that she felt betrayed as he said he will protect her during the divorce process but he didnt. 

Reminds me of the Japanese Singer Masahiko Kondo and Akina Nakamori. 

Instead of protecting her, he makes a her scheming and manipulative money grabbing trouble maker.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/19/2021 at 11:08 AM, fab said:

Instead of protecting her, he makes her scheming and manipulative money grabbing trouble maker.

By2 Yumi Bai aka Peh Wei Ling is also a slut.

Guest 玩丽红

It was hinted in her post that the married woman he had a affair with could be Vivian Hsu?

Oh really!!!!! Just because he went to her house recently for an illegal covid group gathering and she became implicated just like that?

Spill the tea pls, ppl. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:02 AM, Guest Aiyah said:

It is obvious he got married right after the explosive homosexuality rumour of him with a violinist erupted. 

Such a perfect timing.

Are you sure it was a violinist? For many years there have been rumours of a long time affair with the classical pianist Yundi Li. Wang admits he likes classical music, he conducted the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra at three concerts and he and Yundi have often been pictured together. He has also played for some of Wang's songs. Yundi is now 39 and not married. He was recently caught in Beijing after the police impounded a prostitute's phone and found his details. Strong rumours that this was done to stop the Wang affair resurfacing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.