Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

On 12/19/2021 at 11:40 PM, Guest errrr said:

i dun support this woman.

she slept with wang leehom even when he is attached.

now cry mother cry father when she is also a s*ut.

If no divorce, maybe this woman would not cry mother cry father?

On 12/19/2021 at 11:40 PM, Guest errrr said:

i dun support this woman.

she slept with wang leehom even when he is attached.

now cry mother cry father when she is also a s*ut.

To be fair to her she said was unaware at that time.

Guest 葛 闽 恢
On 12/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, tomcat said:

Wang Lee Hom play both ladies and guys. I am impressed - clean good looks, but such a dirty dog. 

青 蛙 变 王 子,

王 子 变 成 癞 蛤蟆 。

Seems that the girl, Yumi from BY2 (who is now accused of being involved with Lee Hom), is a Singaporean.

Judging by her way she argues on the illicit relationship, she has so far been ripped off by the ex-wife.

I never thought Singaporeans are smart and scheming enough to win such bitchy wars, esp on the international arena.

On 12/19/2021 at 11:47 PM, Guest Fair said:

you believe?

this woman is no saint. she is aware that she's part of his toys. but she is smart and got herself upgraded.

but obviously still sour that she still has to share his dick with so many people, after she has sacrificed her womb.

cannot get him fully, so destroy him now.

On 12/20/2021 at 12:47 AM, Guest Guest said:

you believe?

this woman is no saint. she is aware that she's part of his toys. but she is smart and got herself upgraded.

but obviously still sour that she still has to share his dick with so many people, after she has sacrificed her womb.

cannot get him fully, so destroy him now.

可怕的女人

On 12/20/2021 at 12:20 AM, Guest Tree said:

Seems that the girl, Yumi from BY2 (who is now accused of being involved with Lee Hom), is a Singaporean.

Judging by her way she argues on the illicit relationship, she has so far been ripped off by the ex-wife.

I never thought Singaporeans are smart and scheming enough to win such bitchy wars, esp on the international arena.

by2 only educated till O level, this vengeful woman has a PhD, how to win? 

WLH has posted a brief reply on his FB:

1. He first met the ex wife during his 2003 concert. After that they did not contact until 10 years later. He first got involved with her when she was 26 years old and not when she was a minor like how she perceived it to be. 

2. During the marriage, he has been living under threats. The wife was pregnant not long after they got together. He was surprised and elated but not at the stage to discuss about marriage yet. However, the wife said that if they do not get married there and then, she will disappear, change her name and he will not get to see the baby again.

3. After separation, they began talk about divorce from Dec 2020. The wife said that if he did not accede to her request, she will destroy his career. The wife is not like how she made herself to be, not wanting compensation. In reality, she asked for 2 billion yuan. They subsequently agreed on 1.5 billion yuan, and she also gets half of the house in LA and half of the stocks in usd, in addition to monthly alimony, a 24 hrs helper, private car and gets to stay for free in the taipei house for 18 years. 

He apologise for not managing his marriage well and will rebuke her accusations in due course.

Guest Team Jinglei

I think if the ex wife found out he is gay after marrying him, that millions worth of compensatiin from a matinee idol milking female fans via his heterosexuality is well deserved.

The other suspect vivian also a sporean liao.... 

On 12/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, Guest Team Jinglei said:

I think if the ex wife found out he is gay after marrying him, that millions worth of compensatiin from a matinee idol milking female fans via his heterosexuality is well deserved.

So far it is all the "her", waiting for the "him" to be revealed. 

Guest Try and see
On 12/20/2021 at 3:02 PM, superflawless said:

I don't know.... we only have her word and texts. It's all about context.

She I don't know well.

He I have watched him grow up since I saw him sign CDs at People bookstore at Orchard Road. 

He could be a sex fiend but I don't know nor care. I have a bad feeling regarding the wife. She looks like a leech. A parasite. 

Yeah, the wife is no angel either.

Seems like a greedy bitch trying to cash in on the situation.

If she genuinely loves her kids, she would communicate with Lee Hom privately about the divorce and other matters, instead of constantly airing her dirty linen in public.

Greedy, shameless woman.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:26 PM, Guest Team Jinglei said:

You all really hate women. Clearly Lee Hom has apologised. You all still think Jinglei in the wrong? I cannot....

you are exactly right, there are unfortunately quite a few dumb misogynists here who think every woman is automatically wrong and/or a bitch. 

You all really hate women. Clearly Lee Hom has apologised. You all still think Jinglei in the wrong? I cannot....

Nobody say shengjinglei is wrong, but she is not a saint either. Dun be so naive. 

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, Guest Wtf said:

you are exactly right, there are unfortunately quite a few dumb misogynists here who think every woman is automatically wrong and/or a bitch. 

.....or all women married to rich men are automatically money suckers. This women has a PhD. More like the girl group one is....

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/20/2021 at 4:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nobody say shengjinglei is wrong, but she is not a saint either. Dun be so naive. 

Nobody is a saint? Maybe she is an angel? Why you all think she is the devil

On 12/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, Firday said:

Nope, i think you got the news distorted !

What part of my post was distorted? The affair between Wang and Yundi Li was first in the media more than 10 years ago. The involvement of Yundi Li thanks to his name being on a prostitutes phone has equally been spread throughout China media a couple of months ago and not just social media. What did I miss? 

Hmm... I think when you're this good looking and famous it's easy to slip and do something that is wrong. The temptation is everywhere. People flocking and throwing themselves away at you. Slowly and steadily he might have got so used to doing these things that it became a routine in life. In the end, he's only a human who had spun out of control with his life. Poor celebrities with fucked up lives. 

I may not be a celebrity, but I've fucked up many times in my life and I'm glad the world is not watching and judging me. And I'm glad I have the chance to make up for the mistakes I've done. But if I were a celebrity, my fans would have slaughtered and crucified me for what I have done. 

Guest Try and see

If you read that latest FB post, Lee Hom did not really admit to any wrongdoing. He's just saying sorry for projecting a bad image.

He didn't admit to cheating on the ex-wife, or being a bad dad, etc.

And he's still framing the whole thing to make it seem like the ex-wife is the bad guy.

Guest Try and see
On 12/19/2021 at 11:47 PM, Guest Fair said:

Eventually, she knew that Leehom cheated on his then-girlfriend with her. That was when she could have walked away.

But she chose to marry him, because she knows he's rich, and will be even richer in the future.

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Eventually, she knew that Leehom cheated on his then-girlfriend with her. That was when she could have walked away.

But she chose to marry him, because she knows he's rich, and will be even richer in the future.

在爱情里,谁不是自私妄想的?

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

If you read that latest FB post, Lee Hom did not really admit to any wrongdoing. He's just saying sorry for projecting a bad image.

And he's still framing the whole thing to make it seem like the ex-wife is the bad guy.

He is no longer disputing them. That does not mean he is no longer guilty. He is trying to salvage whatever shreds of broken image he has left before even those turn into dust. Even though he has not directly admitted to any of her accusations, he sounded reflective and remorseful at least. That means the wife is more right than wrong than him. 

Somemore Leehom's family is top elite 高富帅 family. She did all purposely and wanted to climb up high society. Why a girl wants to married someone 10yrs older? All for money, wealth and social status.

On 12/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, Neh Neh said:

Somemore Leehom's family is top elite 高富帅 family. She did all purposely and wanted to climb up high society. Why a girl wants to married someone 10yrs older? All for money, wealth and social status.

wow, you two have amazing psychic powers to know what complete strangers are thinking and how they have made decisions!

You should put this power to better use than commenting mindless comments online - you might even be able to be useful then! 

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, Neh Neh said:

学霸 family, not 高富帅。Jinglei is not shabby either. She was attracted to Lee Hom, just like how some of you gays are hopelessly still attracted to him and still defending him, even though all these had transpired.

Guest Rock Hard Dick

" RIPPED OFF"   what are you trying to say. 

Maybe " ripped apart" is what you trying to say, like a lawyer ripped apart the defendent's arguments in defence.

" ripped off"  means to sell something of a lesser value to what the buyer paid. 

Just clarifying.

On 12/20/2021 at 6:47 PM, Guest No eye see said:

Women, stay away from the gays. Everything also they will blame you. 🤣

Agree ... the gays are / will always (or tend to be) on the guy's side .... 😅

Lee Jinglei Says Wang Leehom Was Diagnosed With “Sex Addiction & Narcissictic Personality Disorder”; Shoots Down His Claims Of Innocence

• Lee Wei Lin
BY LEE WEI LIN
20 DEC 2021 08:30

She also maintains that she has not asked for any alimony and that the money Leehom mentioned in their divorce settlement were assets which she already owned.

1.5-min read

his response countering his ex-wife Lee Jinglei’s damning exposé about his alleged infidelities, the latter has shot back before with her rebuttal of his claims.

Advertisement

Calling it “unfortunate that [they have] come to this”, the 35-year-old slammed her ex-husband for “doing anything in order to protect [himself]”.

She wrote, “I remember you once told me that the best way to deal with public opinion is to destroy another person’s reputation, mislead the public and shift the focus [onto someone else]. Nice try.”

Jinglei questioned his claim that he has never cheated during their marriage, and says she “looks forward” to how he’s going to back it up.

As for Leehom saying that he and Jinglei did keep in contact for decade after they first met, she said, “Perhaps you have too many “friends” so you can’t really remember. After [meeting at the concert] we went to Taoyuan together and even had a meal at your colleague’s house."

"We were photographed together going to the gynaecologist, having sushi together, shabu shabu restaurants, at the cinema (the time your ex-girlfriend was in the same hall with us), the time when you were still with your ex-girlfriend but called me at 2am to have sex at Anhe Road and chatted with me till morning, attended a birthday party together and so on… Don’t you remember? All these happened when we contacted each other from 2003 onwards. Friends who were present on those occasions can testify to that.”

jl 2 

Jinglei's proof that she has not asked for alimony from Leehom

Jinglei maintained that she has not “asked for a single cent” in alimony, and that the money mentioned in the divorce settlements is rightfully hers.

She explained that screenshots Leehom provided clearly shows the words “the parties’ own” and “joint investment account”, and is therefore not assets that he is giving to her because of the split.

jl 3 

She highlighted key words on the receipts that Leehom shared to prove her point

“These are assets that we worked together to attain while we were together and are unrelated to the divorce,” she continued. “The only part that mentions expenses is where I ask you for living expenses and education fees for our children, and that the staff that we currently employ should not be fired (along with the house that you’re letting me live in “for free” for 18 years). So… Readers aren’t fools. Don’t try to confuse them! The expenses are as what I mentioned [in my post].”

jl 4 

Jinglei & Leehom are referred to as Sasha & Bobby respectively in this report from a psychologist

Jinglei also attached screenshots of what she says are reports from a psychologist, in which she is referred to as 'Sasha' and Leehom as 'Bobby'.

She wrote, “It clearly states that I have been mentally abused for a long time, humiliated and gaslighted — not you. [The psychologist] also thinks that you have sex addiction and narcissistic personality disorder. She also said that your problem is that you will make up lies to our family and friends to say that I’m mentally ill in order to destroy my reputation.”

“The psychologist said that you want to change doctors so you can find someone who will be convinced that your wife is a lunatic. You mentioned that we spoke to five, but we only consulted two of them (including this one) and only tried out the others. The consultations (…) are a very private and safe space. It’s illegal to have any recordings of them and it could be [considered] slander.”

Guess we’re not seeing the end of this saga anytime soon.

Photos: Lee Jinglei/Weibo, PBE Media

Guest 男尊女卑,我呸呸呸
On 12/20/2021 at 10:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

At least the CCP does not cover up for a man when he is accused by a woman when majority of it is made up of men with MCP traits. 🤣

Guest Titoudao

Good looking, so-called talented with clean image does not mean one will always get away with shitty actions done behind people's backs.

Good lesson to all the so-called good looking, glib-tongued, so-called talented and "charming" (vomit) guys with pretended-clean image out there!

I know of a few in the gay circles. They think they are charming, intelligent and good looking. In reality they are just playing up that fake image for their targeted audience to get what they want.

On 12/20/2021 at 6:11 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Exactly. Instead of launching attacks at his ex-wife, and tarnishing her, he went on to clarify his side of the story. I do not think Wang is innocent but I also believe his ex-wife is a conniving biyatch. Popcorn, anyone? 

Yumi and vivian are his type,  Ljl is not.

But his tiger mum will not accept the formers considering their backgrounds. 

He only uses her as a child bearing machine taking into her education and background. Hence he divorces her immediately after the son's birth. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.