Male HQ

Wang Leehom’s Wife Says The Singer Has Many Sex Partners And Hires Prostitutes

tomcat

On 12/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, superflawless said:

Exactly. Instead of launching attacks at his ex-wife, and tarnishing her, he went on to clarify his side of the story. I do not think Wang is innocent but I also believe his ex-wife is a conniving biyatch. Popcorn, anyone? 

yah the wife is just bitter that lee hom’s heart is not with her after what she has done for him (bear kids, give up her career etc).

i dun feel like lee hom really love her. he didnt really chase her or what, in fact they stop contacting for 10 years after they first met. to him, she is just another f*ck. but obviously the woman wanted more out of it.

she can just close one eye, after all she has gotten so much assets and can live a comfortable life and it’s not like she’s being ill-treated or what. but being educated, she probably wanna stand up for herself. i mean, its her own choice. after this incident, who will still want her? most men will just stay away from her. 

I really think his parents did not set good examples to their children by lying and gaslighting Lee.

Like father like son.

学霸 family that pressurised their offsprings and tried to meddle too much in their lives.  Like the local famiLee. Sounds kiasu and Singaporean.

See, when he married her, I though he was too good for her but I was like...hey as long as he's happy. Okay lah.

Who am I to judge?

Then recently, Wang Father said that she tricked him into marrying her. TRICKED and FORCED him to marry her.

Over these past 8 years, I have also heard rumours about this wife, how she managed his business side of things(Previously it was managed by Wang's mother. ). And it was not flattering.

So all I can say is, let's not be so quick to judge Wang so harshly. 

On 12/21/2021 at 2:27 PM, Guest Urgh said:

I really think his parents did not set good examples to their children by lying and gaslighting Lee.

Like father like son.

学霸 family that pressurised their offsprings and tried to meddle too much in their lives.  Like the local famiLee. Sounds kiasu and Singaporean.

Prior to this, what did you hear? I am curious.

On 12/21/2021 at 3:17 PM, superflawless said:

See, when he married her, I though he was too good for her but I was like...hey as long as he's happy. Okay lah.

Who am I to judge?

Then recently, Wang Father said that she tricked him into marrying her. TRICKED and FORCED him to marry her.

Over these past 8 years, I have also heard rumours about this wife, how she managed his business side of things(Previously it was managed by Wang's mother. ). And it was not flattering.

thanks for the lolz with all your  comments 😂 

Guest Team Jinglei

Who am I to judge?

Not a fan. My ears were never on the ground for his tabloid news.

But can tell what. The whole family from ivy League schools. Parents look totally the old fashioned traditional kind. Parents have a say in children's marriage partner. 

Can u imagine him ever trying to come out of the closet?

The wife hinted about his love preferences that ain't conventional. 

Who am I to judge?

i think u should read what the ex-wife wrote in her ig (last 4 posts, including why she was dragged into managing his biz from his parents), where her 1st post explained why she started all this - bcos she asked him to help clear the air on the negative things about their divorce (which he claimed he would protect her), he refused citing he tell the press he would not comment further. she was fine and respected his decision, but the next moment he jumped out to clear his name to the press, hence she felt betrayed and outed all his lies.

if he (a) could clarify a bit to tell the public not to blame ex-wife and let them settle divorce privately and peacefully; or (b) kept quiet and not clear his name thereafter, i think ex-wife would likely take the matter to her grave. of course u might disagree as the posts were all her saying. in her 3rd post, she mentioned their phychiatrist memo about him, so if those were not true, that phychiatrist would step out to say she lied right but no one said she lied - means it is true lo, since now taiwan and china all are looking at this matter (as he dragged out her longtime no used japanese name - trying to divert attention or get her into trouble)...

i am neutral on this matter, as she probably not a saint either.

let u see what the media in taiwan digged out on his lies and how he modified the pictures and everything. there are many other taiwan media on this matter, you should watch them before judging any of the 2 of them lo. lol.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Many male singers with clean wholesome (public) image in the music industry (whether local or overseas) ... you also found them attractive? 

Hmm, like who for example? Not necessary to be from music industry..

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yeah duh, of course it's over. China is so self righteous man.

Actually I am more amazed that from the sheer number of lovers he had over the years, no-one leaked a pic of Lee Hom's wang. Y/N? 

Wonder if he is really so magical and enchanting? Or just manipulative? Or just has an irresistible big donkey dong?

These are important questions, haha. 🙈🙉🙊

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 12/21/2021 at 6:43 PM, tomcat said:

Yeah duh, of course it's over. China is so self righteous man.

Actually I am more amazed that from the sheer number of lovers he had over the years, no-one leaked a pic of Lee Hom's wang. Y/N? 

Wonder if he is really so magical and enchanting? Or just manipulative? Or just has an irresistible big donkey dong?

These are important questions, haha. 🙈🙉🙊

Same with Edison Chen. So many lovers. 

During a recent interview with Gillian Chung, somebody asked her, if you like a person but there are some little problem between you 2. What would she do? She answered' it depends on whether she like him or not, if like, anything also can'. 

How about in the past leh in term of your dating/relationship?

She said like that loh. She is a very vulnerable person. Easily get hurt. She said is it because her body got problem. Weak body. A body that suck or attract scumbag. Now dont dare to suck/attract scumbag. Enough already.

Now if you met someone who deceived you, what will you do?

She would just call her mom and cry. And after that pretend nothing happen. 

FamiWang think they are FamiLee, greedy want daughter-in-law to be highly educated AND traditional. What an oxymoron! You either accept low education background and treat her like child bearing sow, or you expect highly educated but not expect her to act like traditional Chinese wives where their husbands have many affairs outside and wives must accept and act blur because husband brings back the bacon.

On 12/22/2021 at 12:38 AM, lonelyglobe said:

不简单的女人, 她要银子, 孩子, 房子,面子.

他却毁了她一生幸福。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/22/2021 at 8:20 AM, mith said:

lee hom is already 45! what more can he sell now that his meat is old n stale? his showbiz career is gonna be over anyway. 

True. He's looking more like a 腊肉 now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/22/2021 at 9:56 AM, Guest Is it for show? said:

Why he is so widely perceived as charming and handsome and has so many fans and friends he still need to hire prostitutes? 😳🤯

He can't possible sleep with all his fans and friends right?

On 12/22/2021 at 9:56 AM, Guest Is it for show? said:

Why he is so widely perceived as charming and handsome and has so many fans and friends he still need to hire prostitutes? 😳🤯

He wanna remain anonymous. Hence he hired Korean Pro hoping they won't know hom.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, Guest 臭臭臭男人 said:

Two big noses who treat women like shit. 他们真是天生一对龙凤配。祝他们百年好合,在一起后不要再害别人了。AWARE needs to blacklist these two dangerous animals.

Big noses comes with Big Hoses.

Fat thick ones.

MAD-Magazine-Don-Martin-Frog-Prince-Thumb_53864b52e64a86.72030350.jpg

Wife thought she found a Prince.

But Prince had many , many previous and O.N.S. 

Allegedly with women and men .

Allegedly .

so Prince was a Wart Toad , Poof.

On 12/22/2021 at 8:20 AM, mith said:

lee hom is already 45! what more can he sell now that his meat is old n stale? his showbiz career is gonna be over anyway. 

Please lah, he was never selling his meat, he was selling his vocals.

On 12/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

No need all, one or a few will do for anyone like him.

Maybe Lee Hom wants fresh stock? He might get sick of sleeping with the same old people many times?

On 12/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Maybe Lee Hom wants fresh stock? He might get sick of sleeping with the same old people many times?

His wife said he looked for prostitutes who looked like his staffs. Wonder if it's because his own staffs refused to sleep with him?

On 12/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, Guest Wonder said:

His wife said he looked for prostitutes who looked like his staffs. Wonder if it's because his own staffs refused to sleep with him?

The wife is siao chabo lah. I think her mental not stable. Those suffering 忧郁症 one, always suspecting this suspecting that one.

Think her illness too serious and Leehom buay tahan. She like those siao taiwan chabo in those taiwan drama whom can 一哭二闹三上吊.

2018 pic, during then 42yo

not bad leh,

of cos the caption is just rubbish,

but he know he need to maintain to keep more women & men sexcited!

from his fb:

要練成怎樣老婆才會注意我?how much more do I have to workout for Jinglei to take notice?

spacer.png

Guest Team Jinglei
On 12/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Neh Neh said:

The wife is siao chabo lah. I think her mental not stable. Those suffering 忧郁症 one, always suspecting this suspecting that one.

Think her illness too serious and Leehom buay tahan. She like those siao taiwan chabo in those taiwan drama whom can 一哭二闹三上吊.

So far phychologist report only pointed to leehom having sex addiction and narcissistic personality disorder, nothing pointing to the wife being unstable.

But Leehom is cheeky and backside is the itchy kind, will lock gaze, shoot electricity and wink at random male stranger at the airport whom he misunderstood as his fan. Not surprising the wife had to compete with all these "good friends" and "fans".

Guest Sisters riding waves

I am impressed Patty Hou was one of the the two female friends with Jinglei giving her moral support when she wrote that damning essay.

I used to think of Patty Hou as not more than a pretty face with an oily mouth.

Now she has got my respect!

Based on her screen image, she looks intelligent and respectable. 

I like her and think she's too good for jay.

On 12/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Guest Sisters riding waves said:

I am impressed Patty Hou was one of the the two female friends with Jinglei giving her moral support when she wrote that damning essay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest China is the New Singapore
On 12/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, InBangkok said:

Are you sure it was a violinist? For many years there have been rumours of a long time affair with the classical pianist Yundi Li. Wang admits he likes classical music, he conducted the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra at three concerts and he and Yundi have often been pictured together. He has also played for some of Wang's songs. Yundi is now 39 and not married. He was recently caught in Beijing after the police impounded a prostitute's phone and found his details. Strong rumours that this was done to stop the Wang affair resurfacing.

I suspected your last sentence too. But he is currently being cancelled by Chinese authorities and music organisations in China had blacklisted him. 

He did not expect that big of a backlash? Cannot be right. All these are very suspicious. I felt like someone plotted to save his career but ended up destroying it totally instead. Homosexuality is currently being cracked down in China. They forget prostitution is no better?😂

Guest Sisters riding waves
On 12/22/2021 at 4:25 PM, fab said:

Based on her screen image, she looks intelligent and respectable. 

I like her and think she's too good for jay.

Everyone is too good for Jay, whom I think is a bit koo koo. She is intelligent but likes to play dumb and act bimbotic in variety shows. Very irritating! 😖

On 12/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Guest Sisters riding waves said:

Patty Hou seems like another 'educated' woman who is not easy to get along with.

Saw her on china variety shows in the past few months where they feature married couples, she's like the most dominating wife out of the other couples.

and if you notice, her husband is the type that's softer and will listen to her. sometimes, this type of husband is also the type that will likely eat outside cos buay tahan the wife!

On 12/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Neh Neh said:

I think there is no love, not even lust, right from the start. He is 'threatened' into marriage by her pregnancy, how to sustain? But his traditional family might have supported the marriage cos the wife belongs to a good social standing.

WLH might have been relieved and even happy with divorce. Maybe just didnt imagine the vengeful wife to go destroy his career!

On 12/22/2021 at 6:02 PM, Guest Guest 2 said:

Who is Yumi bai?

白幽密。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, Guest yum said:

2018 pic, during then 42yo

not bad leh,

of cos the caption is just rubbish,

but he know he need to maintain to keep more women & men sexcited!

from his fb:

要練成怎樣老婆才會注意我?how much more do I have to workout for Jinglei to take notice?

spacer.png

Didn't know that Lee hom has such a nice bod? I also don't mind to have ONS with him. Doesn't matter if he sleep with many women and men.

On 12/22/2021 at 11:27 PM, Guest GUEST said:

Didn't know that Lee hom has such a nice bod? I also don't mind to have ONS with him. Doesn't matter if he sleep with many women and men.

Leejinglei like to 爆料 radio broadcast so much about Leehom, why no one ask her how big Leehom LJ? and how long he takes to shoot? What kinky staff turn on Leehom?  haha... lol 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.