Male HQ

Is it worth it to buy Certified Refurbished Apple products instead of new?

kidster

On 12/22/2021 at 1:54 PM, windsound said:

Samsung does not sell refurbished products. But I think you can trust Apple’s QC standard. I’m thinking of getting a refurbished iPad Pro too..

Lifespan is very short. No point getting a brand new set.

Which model are you getting? And why?

Yeah you’re right. I’m thinking of getting iPad Pro 2021 next year hopefully they have this as refurbished set already.

Why? Because M1 chip is that good. 😁 It’s definitely gonna last you long.
Source: I have a Mac Mini is running on m1 chip. Have it for year already and still feels like I got it yesterday, no matter how hard I grind it lol.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:33 PM, windsound said:

Yeah you’re right. I’m thinking of getting iPad Pro 2021 next year hopefully they have this as refurbished set already.

Why? Because M1 chip is that good. 😁 It’s definitely gonna last you long.
Source: I have a Mac Mini is running on m1 chip. Have it for year already and still feels like I got it yesterday, no matter how hard I grind it lol.

The price diff is only 400 to 500 dollars.

I'm going for 11". 12.9" is too big for a tablet. u?

Bought a MacBook Pro that's 15" 2017 in 2019- no problems with it at all, did everything I asked it to with flying colours. I could barely tell the difference between refurbished or new- besides the packaging. And I'd guess that it's more environmentally friendly 🙂 

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

• 4 months later...
Guest Iphone

Hi guys

i need your help and advise. I am first user and experience but how to download play store on iPhone. Can or not. I cannot able solve it after watch YouTubers do it

On 5/21/2022 at 4:21 PM, Guest Iphone said:

Hi guys

i need your help and advise. I am first user and experience but how to download play store on iPhone. Can or not. I cannot able solve it after watch YouTubers do it

Hi, do you mean Google Play Store? Unfortunately, iOS does not support Google Play Store. You will need to use the Apple App Store instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.