Male HQ

US / Hollywood Celebrities - News & Gossip (compiled)

AnotherDay8

John Travolta's sexuality discussed after he was caught kissing a man.

The photograph and article in this website

Should see the "secret" photo, rather a tender moment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...73&in_a_source=

Kiss of death for Travolta's career?

By PAUL SCOTT

Holding court in Hollywood's fashionable Orso restaurant last month, John Travolta was indulging himself with two of his favourite subjects' his love of food and his loathing of Tinseltown's paparazzi.

Between mouthfuls of pasta, he treated his companions, who included actors Tom Hanks and Sally Field, to a lengthy and expletive-laden diatribe about the vast sums photographers can earn from sneak pictures of celebrities.

As a result, he proudly told his famous friends, he has instinctively trained his senses to know when their prying lenses are being trained on him.

How ironic, then, that this week the plat du jour at the gossip-hungry tables of the trendy eaterie is Travolta himself or rather the snatched picture of the somewhat rotund actor tenderly kissing a man on the lips on the steps of his private plane.

The whispers about Travolta?s sexuality which have plagued his movie career almost from the outset are now reaching a crescendo.

Indeed, one Los Angeles casting director described the photograph as 'an absolute disaster' for the actor.

No wonder the Pulp Fiction and Grease star is said to be seething & not least because the rumours are threatening his position as one of Hollywood?s leading men.

Could the pictures really be proof that one of the movie world's biggest heart-throbs of the past 30 years has been living a double life strikingly at odds with his family man image?

Suffice to say this is not the most opportune time for the 52-year-old Travolta to be filming his latest role in which he dresses in drag to play a woman in the oh-so-camp musical Hairspray.

Equally ill-timed for him were reports this week that Jennifer Lopez - his would-be leading lady in the upcoming big-screen version of Dallas turned down the role of his wife Sue Ellen because she decided Travolta is not 'macho' enough to be the double-dealing JR Ewing.

And if that were not enough to darken his mood, there continue to be wild and fanciful claims that his marriage to actress Kelly Preston was arranged by the shadowy cult-like religion of Scientology, of which he is a leading disciple.

Hardly surprising, then, that Travolta's PR team at the influential William Morris Agency in Beverly Hills has been holding crisis meetings in an attempt to limit the fall-out.

Their intervention comes after the actor was seen embracing his unnamed male friend as he prepared to board his own Boeing 707 jet in Canada, where he is filming his role as middle-aged mother Edna Turnblad in Hairspray.

Even accounting for the kissy-kissy world of showbusiness, the picture is astonishing. It shows the Saturday Night Fever star dressed in black jeans and top and with close cropped hair leaning forward on tiptoe to wrap his left arm around his fair-haired companion as their lips meet.

The picture has reignited the 'Is he or isn't he?' speculation which in the past has seen a series of men claim that Travolta is gay.

Five years ago, one man claimed Travolta had tried to pick up a business executive in a health club. This followed father-of-two Travolta being named as a homosexual in court papers in 1998 by a former member of the Church of Scientology.

In the bizarre complaint filed in the U.S. federal court, Michael Pattinson, a gay Beverly Hills artist, alleged that the powerful sect used the actor as an example of how a homosexual could be 'cured' by Scientology.

Pattinson, who was a member of the same Scientology centre in Clear-water, Florida, as Travolta, attempted to sue the church and the actor because he claimed he had spent £280,000 trying and failing to become straight.

Though Pattinson never got his case as far as a court hearing, the publicity was embarrassing for a star who has built his career on a string of tough guy roles.

Unfortunately for Travolta, Pattinson's claims were not a one-off.

Earlier, the prestigious Time magazine had reported allegations made by Richard Aznaran, the former Scientology head of security, that the church's leader, David Miscavige, had repeatedly joked about Travolta's 'promiscuous homosexual behaviour'.

Aznaran's claims came months after the star was the subject of lurid accusations in a U.S. supermarket tabloid that he?d had a two-year affair with Paul Barresi, a gay p--n star.

Barresi, who had a bit part in Travolta's Eighties flop Perfect, claimed they had begun their affair three years earlier when the actor followed him into the showers of a Los Angeles health club.

This notorious figure, who frequents a sleazy sub-culture just below the glamorous surface of Tinseltown, later retracted his damaging allegations after having discussions with Travolta's lawyer.

He claimed he had been in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Later still, however, he announced he regretted his retraction.

Barresi's testimony should be treated with suspicion, not just because of its inconsistency but due to his involvement with Anthony 'The Pelican' Pellicano, the infamous private detective to the stars.

Pellicano, a violent former Chicago debt collector who once worked for Michael Jackson, is said by sources in Hollywood to have kept a secret file on Travolta, along with hundreds of other movie stars, studio executives and showbusiness figures.

He was jailed three years ago after he was implicated in death threats made to a reporter investigating alleged links between hard man actor Steven Seagal and the Mafia.

FBI agents found a stash of weapons and explosives in the detective's Beverly Hills offices. Earlier this year, he was charged with a series of illegal wiretaps on the phones of his famous former clients.

Barresi, who also set himself up as a private eye, worked as a right-hand man to Pellicano.

It was in the wake of Barresi's original claims, however, that Travolta who at 37 was still a bachelor announced his sudden engagement to Kelly Preston, with whom he starred in the forgettable 1989 comedy The Experts.

Given his haste to walk down the aisle their first Scientology ceremony in Paris in September 1991 was declared invalid, so they hurriedly remarried a week later in Florida their wedding raised eyebrows among sceptics.

The actor's only previous serious relationship was in the mid Seventies with the actress Diana Hyland, 18 years his senior.

The couple moved in together after they met while making a TV movie. But less than a year after they became an item, she died of breast cancer.

Despite the gossip, his marriage to 43-year-old Miss Preston is one of the most enduring in the movie business, and they have two children, Jett, 14, and six-year-old Ella.

Their three homes include a state-of-the-art £14 million Florida mansion built to resemble an airport terminal and which has parking for trained pilot Travolta's Boeing and Gulfstream II jets, plus its own mile-and-a-half runway.

He invested in his passion for aircraft after his acting career, which had languished in the doldrums for years, was revived by his part in director Quentin Tarantino?s 1994 black comedy Pulp Fiction.

The role put him back at the top of the Hollywood earnings league. But his renewed success only intensified the gossip about his private life.

He has courted controversy by his continued and vocal support for Scientology, which teaches that humans are descended from space aliens known as Thetans, who were banished to Earth 75 million years ago. Travolta, who joined the church in 1975 three years before he found international fame alongside Olivia Newton-John in Grease is one of the most senior members of the sect.

He has reached the level of Operating Thetan VII, which is just one step below the top rung of the organisation.

To reach this level, Scientology insiders told the Mail this week, he has had to go through a process known as 'auditing' during which he was instructed to reveal his innermost secrets to the church's leaders.

Such claims have led to frenzied and groundless speculation that the marriage between the couple (the once-divorced Miss Preston was a Scientologist before she met Travolta) was arranged by the church to hide his sexuality. It should be stated this rumour is laughed off by those close to the couple.

One associate told the Mail: "This nonsense has followed them around for years. It's the sort of garbage that is spewed out by people who simply can't accept they are a loving couple with two great kids and fantastic careers."

Perhaps not such a fantastic career in recent years, when you consider Travolta's most recent appearances on screen have led to critical maulings.

His lavish (and truly awful) 2000 epic Battlefield Earth, which was based on the sci-fi writing of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, has gone down as one of the most expensive flops in cinema history.

Certainly, his involvement with the sect has, as with his close friend Tom Cruise (who has endured his own share of tittle-tattle about his sexuality), done little to enhance his reputation.

At the same time, the star has of late been fighting a losing battle to maintain his one-time sex symbol image. Six weeks ago, he was photographed looking bloated and fat in a pair of too-tight swimming trunks on the film set of the appropriately titled Wild Hogs in New Mexico.

Sources close to Travolta also say he is increasingly troubled by his receding hairline and has taken to wearing expensive wigs for filming and public appearances.

He is said to be pinning much on his role as J.R. Ewing in the film version of Dallas, which is due to begin filming next month, despite the setback of J-Lo pulling out before the cameras have begun to roll.

The production has been beset by rows and disruption, with the original director, Robert Luketic, walking out.

Which makes the timing of that tabloid picture of Travolta kissing a man all the more worrying. Last night, his spokesman Paul Bloch was mounting a spirited offensive against the latest gay suggestions.

"John will often kiss a friend, male or female, hello or goodbye. It indicates nothing," he said. None of which is likely to silence the chattering at Tinseltown's restaurant tables.

One senior Los Angeles casting director told the Mail: "Whatever the truth, those pictures are an absolute disaster for John.

"Hollywood likes to know where it stands with its leading men. Everyone is happy for stars to do whatever they like, as long as it is in private.

"As soon as damaging stuff about an actor's private life comes out, people start to get twitchy about investing millions of dollars in their films.

"That's what has happened to Tom Cruise and I can see John going the same way.

"For all I know, that kiss was completely innocent, but we all know that is not the way a lot of the public will see it."

Which might just make the ever-vigilant Travolta that extra bit careful before he indulges in any more carefree public displays of affection.

• 6 years later...

Hahaha.  Did you get conned? Did you like it?

I was so gullible and thought it was huge. 

I 'auto-spoliered' myself. Before watching the movie, I'd already read up about it.

But nonetheless, it's like the next best thing to seeing the real Wahlberg.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

http://www.celebitchy.com/428537/star_brad_pitt_is_bisexual_hes_been_sleeping_with_rent_boys_for_10_years/

"Their lasting Hollywood romance may be a surprise, but there’s a reason for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s relationship has worked so well over that the world doesn’t know about. Hollywood insider Hesham “Sham” Ibrahim, who has been a long-time traveler with the same social circles as Brad and Angelina, exclusively told Star, “I don’t want to define Brad Pitt’s sexuality, but whatever it is, he’s into guys.”

And his sexuality with men isn’t a new thing. Sham told Star that Brad’s bisexuality has been going on for close to 10 years and even spoke about two of his male hookups. Cameron Fox, who did adult films and was an all-American looking adult-film actor, was contacted by Brad on a website called RentBoy.com nearly a decade ago. The two were supposed to meet at a hotel in Monterey, California. “When [Cameron] got there, an assistant met him in the lobby and took him to a room. Sure enough, there was Brad Pitt,” Sham tells Star. “Brad took one look at him, gave him a thousand dollars and asked him to leave. Cameron wasn’t as attractive as he appeared to be in his pictures. I guess Brad has picky taste.”

Sham also heard reports that this was a common case if his men weren’t up to his expectation. But when he did find one he liked, Brad seemed to have a routine down to the last detail. “They said he seemed to have the whole scenario pretty much worked out,” Sham says.

And how does Angelina feel about her dreamboat husband straying away for other men? Fine! She too is bisexual and openly admitted her romance with Oscar-winning onetime girlfriend Jenny Shimizu. “It was a wild experience,” Angelina said in response to her dating Jenny for years.

“As someone who has dated bisexual men, I have to say that having an understanding really is the only way their relationship can last,” emphasizes Sham. “They need to accept each other, and, since Angelina is into girls, they do.”

Guest wozzit

So one gossip scandal mag says it has discovered Brad Pitt is bisexual (believe it or not)! So Brad Pitt may (or on the other hand may not) b part of a long list of rumoured to b bisexual Hollywood celebrities like Tom Cruise, John Travolta n goodness knows how many more. Looking at the heading on that Star rag, who on earth will believe that Nicole Kidman will really have to pay $275 million for a divorce? Why on earth should any of this matter to anyone??

• 9 months later...

When Sam Smith received the Academy Award in 2016 for best original song for Writing’s on the Wall from the James Bond movie, Spectre, he referenced a quote by Ian McKellen about homophobia within the film industry.
“I read an article a few months ago by Sir Ian McKellen and he said no openly gay man had won an oscar,” Smith said. “If this is the case, I want to dedicate this to the LGBT community around the world. I stand here tonight as a proud gay man and I hope that we can all stand as equals one day.”
Smith's speech was broadcast intact during the live telecast on the morning of Monday, 29 March 2016 on Singapore's HBO viewable on cable TV. However, his speech was censored during the repeat telecast at night on the same date.

According to clause 3.2 of Singapore's Free-To-Air TV Programme Code, “all programmes broadcast between 6am and 10pm must be suitable for family audiences”. Also, according to clause 6.4 of the Subscription Television Programme Code: “Programmes that depict a homosexual lifestyle should be sensitive to community values. They should not promote or justify a homosexual lifestyle.”
This incident came hot on the heels of another recent incident of gay censorship, i.e. the editing out of Obama's  supportive comments on LGBT activism on Ellen.
Links:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/29/sam-smith-i-want-to-dedicate-my-oscar-to-the-lgbt-community

Edited by groyn88

The Government said to let the gay issue(repeal of 377A) evolve by itself, Then if you keep blocking this info, hide that info on positive gays news , and only publish all the bad news about gays, I don't know how we can evolve. 

3 hours ago, groyn88 said:

When Sam Smith received the Academy Award in 2016 for best original song for Writing’s on the Wall from the James Bond movie, Spectre, he referenced a quote by Ian McKellen about homophobia within the film industry.
“I read an article a few months ago by Sir Ian McKellen and he said no openly gay man had won an oscar,” Smith said. “If this is the case, I want to dedicate this to the LGBT community around the world. I stand here tonight as a proud gay man and I hope that we can all stand as equals one day.”
Smith's speech was broadcast intact during the live telecast on the morning of Monday, 29 March 2016 on Singapore's HBO viewable on cable TV. However, his speech was censored during the repeat telecast at night on the same date.

According to clause 3.2 of Singapore's Free-To-Air TV Programme Code, “all programmes broadcast between 6am and 10pm must be suitable for family audiences”. Also, according to clause 6.4 of the Subscription Television Programme Code: “Programmes that depict a homosexual lifestyle should be sensitive to community values. They should not promote or justify a homosexual lifestyle.”
This incident came hot on the heels of another recent incident of gay censorship, i.e. the editing out of Obama's  supportive comments on LGBT activism on Ellen.
Links:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/29/sam-smith-i-want-to-dedicate-my-oscar-to-the-lgbt-community

Talk is cheap, award night's talk is even more irrelevant.

Put the money where the mouth is. Then I am convinced.

3 hours ago, Guest said:

The Government said to let the gay issue(repeal of 377A) evolve by itself, Then if you keep blocking this info, hide that info on positive gays news , and only publish all the bad news about gays, I don't know how we can evolve. 

While the whole world has evolved..

similar case happened a few years back when justin black won for screenplay! his speech was censored in local telecast!

in fact most US tv shows broadcast here were truncated versions! censor here censor there censor a word censor a scene censor a gesture censor a song... many many shows seems very chopped up and then abruptly joined back... making the flow of the storyline very jerky.  THE WALKING DEAD, AMERICAN HORROR STORY. GAME OF THRONES... all severely butchered! i have stopped watching from local channels and local cable years ago!  

i have found our MDA very silly many many years back. apparently it hasn't change all these years!

oh, didn;t they censored the recent madonna concert also! just utterly silly!

2 hours ago, Vometra said:

Haha that's what I'm doing now. Everything that is on the MSM is assumed wrong until proven correct by other sources. 

And their lapdogs: donch forget - civil service motto is "Unlimited Changes"...lol.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/actor-says-star-trek-fa/2939790.html?cid=fbcna

john-cho-explains-how-star-trek-beyond-w

SYDNEY: The actor playing Hikaru Sulu in the upcoming sci-fi film "Star Trek Beyond" has revealed that the fan favorite character is openly gay and married in the new film, an Australian media outlet reported on Thursday.

Actor John Cho, who plays the role of Sulu first made famous by George Takei in the 1966 "Star Trek" television series, told Australia's Herald Sun that Sulu, the helmsman of the starship USS Enterprise, is married to a man and is a father to a daughter with his partner.

The decision to make a long-time franchise staple character gay comes as Hollywood faces growing pressure to include more diversity in its blockbuster films. There is yet to be an openly gay superhero or action star leading a film franchise.

Cho said scriptwriter Simon Pegg and director Justin Lin made the decision to make Sulu gay to pay homage to the 79-year-old Takei, who is openly gay and married in real life. "I liked the approach, which was not to make a big thing out it, which is where I hope we are going as a species, to not politicise one's personal orientations," Cho told the outlet. However, Takei has since called the news "really unfortunate".

"I’m delighted that there’s a gay character," Takei told The Hollywood Reporter. "Unfortunately, it’s a twisting of (Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry's) creation, to which he put in so much thought. I think it’s really unfortunate." 

Cho was joined by other cast members of "Star Trek Beyond" in Australia this week as they kick off promotions for the upcoming film, released in theaters on July 22.

The film has been cast under a dark shadow after one of its young stars, Anton Yelchin, was tragically killed after he was crushed by his car in Los Angeles last month.

Edited by gpfun

• 7 months later...
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Guest MatureAsn said:

As I becoming more mature, I don't find Caucasians are as attractive as it used to, don't know why.

Maybe its the other way around, as you get older  , you become less attractive to everyone around you. 

and then you project the energy out , and you say unconciously, hey get away from me , i am not attractivr, you are not a attractice too, you caucasian cave man.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, Guest clover said:

Maybe its the other way around, as you get older  , you become less attractive to everyone around you. 

and then you project the energy out , and you say unconciously, hey get away from me , i am not attractivr, you are not a attractice too, you caucasian cave man.

clover stop lusting over every white men already.

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest

Hugh Jackman speaks up about gay rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/celebrity/hugh-jackman-speaks-up-about-gay-rumors/ar-AACLzic?ocid=spartanntp

• Hugh Jackson started to poke fun at gay rumors
  • He confirmed that he was not gay but cheerfully celebrated his status as a gay icon
  • He and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness are still very much in love

Hugh Jackman who played Wolverine is starring in another show titled The Man. The Music. The Show at London’s O2 Arena. During the show, he also shares some insights into his life, especially about gay rumors.

He even pokes fun at those gay rumors. “I know what you’re all thinking… is he? Isn’t he… Australian?”

Back in 2003, Peter Allen famously played the role of The Boy from the Oz. As a tribute for Allen, Hugh wears a sequinned shirt and silver trousers while performing.

“It was my absolute privilege playing Peter Allen… I don’t know if he was out, but everyone knew he was gay,” he said.

While talking to New Zealanders, he confirmed that he was not gay but cheerfully celebrated his status as a gay icon.

In a press conference at South Aukland University, he was asked about his status as a gay icon. He answered the question by telling the funny story of his wife Deborra-Lee Furness.

“I’ll tell you a funny story. Deb, my wife, came to see [The Boy from Oz] about 40 times. She loved that show.

“She was in the bathroom at one point… in a stall, and she could hear two women outside going ‘Is he or isn’t he?’

“She was just listening for about two minutes, then she just yelled out, ‘He isn’t!'”

Hugh emphasized that he “loves” that the LGBT community is gaining greater representation.

“I’m all for it in every single aspect and I’m proud to be a part of any solution through storytelling.”

Hugh has been married to his wife for about 23 years now and they have two adopted children, Oscar and Ava. Until now, he and his wife Deb are still very much in love.

Guest Try and see

I often fantasise about Hugh Jackman. :wub:

Love this scene below in one of his earlier movies where he was forced to cum in front of John Travolta  :twisted:

It's not a gay scene, and the orgasm is obviously fake, but it still turns me on  :P

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 8:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

Hugh Jackman speaks up about gay rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/celebrity/hugh-jackman-speaks-up-about-gay-rumors/ar-AACLzic?ocid=spartanntp

• Hugh Jackson started to poke fun at gay rumors
  • He confirmed that he was not gay but cheerfully celebrated his status as a gay icon
  • He and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness are still very much in love

Hugh Jackman who played Wolverine is starring in another show titled The Man. The Music. The Show at London’s O2 Arena. During the show, he also shares some insights into his life, especially about gay rumors.

He even pokes fun at those gay rumors. “I know what you’re all thinking… is he? Isn’t he… Australian?”

Back in 2003, Peter Allen famously played the role of The Boy from the Oz. As a tribute for Allen, Hugh wears a sequinned shirt and silver trousers while performing.

“It was my absolute privilege playing Peter Allen… I don’t know if he was out, but everyone knew he was gay,” he said.

While talking to New Zealanders, he confirmed that he was not gay but cheerfully celebrated his status as a gay icon.

In a press conference at South Aukland University, he was asked about his status as a gay icon. He answered the question by telling the funny story of his wife Deborra-Lee Furness.

“I’ll tell you a funny story. Deb, my wife, came to see [The Boy from Oz] about 40 times. She loved that show.

“She was in the bathroom at one point… in a stall, and she could hear two women outside going ‘Is he or isn’t he?’

“She was just listening for about two minutes, then she just yelled out, ‘He isn’t!'”

Hugh emphasized that he “loves” that the LGBT community is gaining greater representation.

“I’m all for it in every single aspect and I’m proud to be a part of any solution through storytelling.”

Hugh has been married to his wife for about 23 years now and they have two adopted children, Oscar and Ava. Until now, he and his wife Deb are still very much in love.

Is it true?

• 1 year later...
Guest Hollywood glory

Ryan O'Neil was one of the hottest men in the 70s , my sister had posters of him on her wall.

He was a very talented actor , but his personal life was a train wreck. He was with Farrah Fawcett for many years and took care of her when she had anal cancer. until her death.

They were a famous couple but really train wreck.

Guest Hollywood glory

the movie role that launched Tom Cruise"s name in Hollywood.

He was known to play the geeky nerd kid roles before that.

He even had bad teeth , crooked and gap

Guest Hollywood glory

Highlander part 1 starring Christopher Lambert The movie I cried buckets, carried away to the highlands of Scotland. And wishing the Hero Christopher Lambert will find what he wants in life , like all of us are on journey of life.

Plus Queen the band with Freddie Mercury , singing Who wants to live Forever. So , so soulful and haunting.

Christopher Lambert was perfect as the wild , untamed , hot, Hero who slashed his way to eternity. He wont die .

A movie that will sweep you off your feet , Christopher Lambert was perfect in this role.

Queen 's music is perfect for this movie

The haunting song , who wants to live forever sung by Freddie Mercury with Queen band.

Luckily , there is full movie here, watch it .

Christopher Lambert , oh swoon. swoon.

• G_M changed the title to US / Hollywood Celebrities - News & Gossip (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.