Male HQ

What to do on Christmas Discussion (compiled)

Guest christmas

Guest christmas

What do you do on a Christmas eve? Visit sauna? Have sex? Contemplating? Meditating? Spend time with family, friends n bf? Just sleep. Watch movie? 

I feel so lonely n with a lot of time to spare cause no need to work OT. Previous Christmas has to work so never feel so 'dont know what to do right now'. I can sleep until very late tmr. But instead I think I should spend it wisely. 

22 minutes ago, Guest christmas said:

What do you do on a Christmas eve? Visit sauna? Have sex? Contemplating? Meditating? Spend time with family, friends n bf? Just sleep. Watch movie? 

I feel so lonely n with a lot of time to spare cause no need to work OT. Previous Christmas has to work so never feel so 'dont know what to do right now'. I can sleep until very late tmr. But instead I think I should spend it wisely.

1. Do charity: help the less privileged, less fortunate people in society

2. Spring clean your room/apartment

3. Take a course: pick up a new language, learn to write codes, learn to cook

4. Come and help me: please pm me ok?

29 minutes ago, Think Of Others said:

Yeah. Need to do some packing tmr.  N sell unwanted items on carousell. Going to meet one buyer later below my block. 

What help you need? 

I will do spring cleaning tomorrow. 

Will be a tiring Christmas. 

2 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Christmas is terrible when you are down with a bad flu, and keep feeling cold then hot and end up sleeping naked so you wake up in the morning feeling cold again. :doh:

ufc 206 hug GIF

10 hours ago, fab said:

I will do spring cleaning tomorrow. 

Will be a tiring Christmas. 

How can you do spring cleaning when you don't have seasons in Singapore?

Does it help to clean when it is wet, hot, humid in December?

(I am not implying that you clean only in December... :) )

16 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Does it help to clean when it is wet, hot, humid in December?

(I am not implying that you clean only in December... :) )

Dec is the coolest period in SG.

17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

How can you do spring cleaning when you don't have seasons in Singapore?

Honestly I dunno. I have been taught to use it to mean thorough cleaning.

According to wiki,  it seems to have this meaning

Spring cleaning is the practice of thoroughly cleaning a house in the springtime. The practice of spring cleaning is especially prevalent in climates with a cold winter. In many cultures, annual cleaning occurs at the end of the year, which may be in spring or winter, depending on the calendar.

The term is also used metaphorically for any kind of heavy duty cleaning or organizing enterprise. A person who gets their affairs in order before an audit or inspection could be said to be doing some spring cleaning.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

19 minutes ago, fab said:

Dec is the coolest period in SG.

Honestly I dunno. I have been taught to use it to mean thorough cleaning.

According to wiki,  it seems to have this meaning

Spring cleaning is the practice of thoroughly cleaning a house in the springtime. The practice of spring cleaning is especially prevalent in climates with a cold winter. In many cultures, annual cleaning occurs at the end of the year, which may be in spring or winter, depending on the calendar.

The term is also used metaphorically for any kind of heavy duty cleaning or organizing enterprise. A person who gets their affairs in order before an audit or inspection could be said to be doing some spring cleaning.

I get it,  cleaning in SG is cool! :lol:

Thanks, I didn't know either what "spring cleaning" means.   Now I realize that it is the big cleaning after a cold winter.  Here in Texas, even if not so cold as up north, it is COLD now. So,  ha ha ha, I'm perfectly justified NOT to clean for a good while :).  But I have the habit of cleaning all the time instead of leaving it for a big event,  so I will end here now and clean my kitchen before going to bed, to find it nice tomorrow Christmas.   Good night!

Edited by Steve5380

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I get it,  cleaning in SG is cool! :lol:

Thanks, I didn't know either what "spring cleaning" means.   Now I realize that it is the big cleaning after a cold winter.  Here in Texas, even if not so cold as up north, it is COLD now. So,  ha ha ha, I'm perfectly justified NOT to clean for a good while :).  But I have the habit of cleaning all the time instead of leaving it for a big event,  so I will end here now and clean my kitchen before going to bed, to find it nice tomorrow Christmas.   Good night!

Yes, daddy...

clean externally and internally for lo........ng  sessions...

Edited by Garyl

Just spend to one hour throwing old stuff. So tiring.

Will do daily from now till CNY. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, fab said:

Just spend to one hour throwing old stuff. So tiring.

Will do daily from now till CNY. 

Don't be too fast in throwing too much away.  Such action is irreversible.

The real trash collector is not like our computer's Recycle Bin,  that lets us restore files we already had deleted.

It is better to let stuff collect in a storage room until we are sure we will never need it again.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Don't be too fast in throwing too much away.  Such action is irreversible.

The real trash collector is not like our computer's Recycle Bin,  that lets us restore files we already had deleted.

It is better to let stuff collect in a storage room until we are sure we will never need it again.

OMG... You don't have a hoarding habit, on top of your lack of hygiene, do you? 😧🤢🤮

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

OMG... You don't have a hoarding habit, on top of your lack of hygiene, do you? 😧🤢🤮

No. I have a large home that is very clean and uncluttered,  but I have storage room too.  And I am starting to force myself to get rid of things that I don't need since I am getting old and I don't want to burden my heirs with cleaning out my stuff when I leave.  But there are things that my heart doesn't want to get rid of.  Much of my late bf's possessions, those I have not given away, are precious to me.  His room is left mostly untouched.  I keep his car and drive it around.  Next in difficulty are all my books, papers from the university and from my work.  It will take me time to scale back, but then I plan to live a long time more.  :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Guest Flickering candle

Will be at home surfing net or doing some readings.  I have a cosy corner at home reserved for my small library and so I will never get bored.  I just hope that it rains to add to the mood. 

On 12/20/2021 at 2:56 AM, Guest Fok said:

6 more days to go guys. Are you ready go celebrate?

Aiya!!!  Why count?   After that will be counting down to New Year, followed by Chinese New Year, then Easter, then what. 

In US, they said it is customary to watch home alone during christmas.

In HK, during CNY it is a custom to watch All's well, end's well. 

And some like to rewatch Love actually. I never watch before.

During my study days, I watched a Japanese anime with christmas theme. Till now still can feel the christmas moment of that time. No money, eat bihun mixed with ketchup. But super delicious. 

• G_M changed the title to What to do on Christmas Discussion (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.