Male HQ

I met a guy through chatrandom

Helium_balloon

Hey guys I met a guy through chatrandom satisfying our needs(if you know you know) and honestly it was nothing serious but the more we chat the more comfortable we were and we decided to do a face reveal. After that we even exchange telegram and stated that our relationship will pure be platonic. But there’s a catch his attached.

We talked for 1 month plus and honestly it was the best time of my life, having a gay friend to talk to and especially being gay in a conservative country is a already hard enough so finding someone who is able to connect with you was even harder. I really cherished the time we had and enjoyed it a lot.

I admit that I made several sexual advances on him and it’s really my bad I should not have done it, it was immoral and wrong. I sincerely apologise for that! But we eventually met up and had ice cream together, which coincidentally is the first and last time we met. The following morning I receive a text from him saying that it was reckless of him to start this relationship we currently have, and he only told his BF that we met off cam on the day of our meet up. And that we should not text anymore.

It really crushed me inside as I really though I found a friend that I could have for a long time and someone that I could really talk to and share my worries about platonically. And all I could do is agree and just stop texting. We ended on such a bad note and I really hope that we are able to reconcile and be friends again and forget how we met. Dear friends what should I do should I message him again, he blocked and unblocked me on IG and probably deleted our conversation on telegram, what should I do?

Edited by Helium_balloon
Not Reddit………

If you’re reading this bro I’m sorry for the advances and I hope that we would be able to be friends again in the near future I really appreciate your company….. And merry Christmas people not so merry to me tho……… And honestly shouldn’t put it under story/encounter also it’s so not appropriate……..

Edited by Helium_balloon

Rushing is never the key....if I were you move on...start a fresh start..he is already attached...there is so much better or even hot looking ones then him out there....or join and meet my groups haha if you seek anything...

Guys come and go....play all the drama games blocking etc....lies for the sake of getting what they want...haha very sad actually...need to grow up...

Even though someone treat you like leftovers or etc...but they never know the one you meet have fun etc...is so much better hot etc...then the one they attached too....so you win actually! 

Plz move on yah? 

On 12/25/2021 at 3:27 PM, Helium_balloon said:

Hey guys I met a guy through chatrandom satisfying our needs(if you know you know) and honestly it was nothing serious but the more we chat the more comfortable we were and we decided to do a face reveal. After that we even exchange telegram and stated that our relationship will pure be platonic. But there’s a catch his attached.

We talked for 1 month plus and honestly it was the best time of my life, having a gay friend to talk to and especially being gay in a conservative country is a already hard enough so finding someone who is able to connect with you was even harder. I really cherished the time we had and enjoyed it a lot.

I admit that I made several sexual advances on him and it’s really my bad I should not have done it, it was immoral and wrong. I sincerely apologise for that! But we eventually met up and had ice cream together, which coincidentally is the first and last time we met. The following morning I receive a text from him saying that it was reckless of him to start this relationship we currently have, and he only told his BF that we met off cam on the day of our meet up. And that we should not text anymore.

It really crushed me inside as I really though I found a friend that I could have for a long time and someone that I could really talk to and share my worries about platonically. And all I could do is agree and just stop texting. We ended on such a bad note and I really hope that we are able to reconcile and be friends again and forget how we met. Dear friends what should I do should I message him again, he blocked and unblocked me on IG and probably deleted our conversation on telegram, what should I do?

I agree that at first you will be crushed and devastated but time will heal you. I have been depressed over a straight best friend for a period of time because I thought we had something. It ended at the bad note and we are no longer in talking terms. I tried my best to reconnect with him by all means but it’s meaningless. Even if you get him back, the feelings that he has for you won’t be the same. So the only option is to move on. Stay strong.