Male HQ

What was acceptable in the 1980s/1990s but not anymore?

Guest Mc2022

Until today no one accept one cents Singapore coins .Bank charge a service for depositing it come out u still have to top up the balances in notes.Might as well drop in the temple donation box

Guest Fishy Wishy
On 1/3/2022 at 1:23 PM, Guest Guest said:

Until today no one accept one cents Singapore coins .Bank charge a service for depositing it come out u still have to top up the balances in notes.Might as well drop in the temple donation box

Not advisable to throw 1 cts or 5 cts into temple donation box.  I worked in Charity before, it creates more work and not worth the time sorting so many small coins.  What I usually do, if I have 1 cts or too many 5 cents, is to throw it into the sea and make a wish.

On 1/3/2022 at 5:44 PM, Guest Fishy Wishy said:

Not advisable to throw 1 cts or 5 cts into temple donation box.  I worked in Charity before, it creates more work and not worth the time sorting so many small coins.  What I usually do, if I have 1 cts or too many 5 cents, is to throw it into the sea and make a wish.

If you have many 5 cents, you can use them in fairprice, just pay your groceries at the self-check out counter and throw all your 5 cents during payment.

On 1/3/2022 at 10:30 PM, Guest GUEST said:

If you have many 5 cents, you can use them in fairprice, just pay your groceries at the self-check out counter and throw all your 5 cents during payment.

One cent can use?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Childhood

I used to keep baby chicks in carton box during my childhood years. Every morning bring the chicks out to roam in the field.  We treated them like pet dog. Now everything banned in HDB.

Guest I jhate ciggy smokers

Indiscriminate smoking in hawker centers, ciggy smoking in a queue, smoking in some privately owned business office, smoking in toilet cubicle,  smoking at bus stops, smoking in clubs, bars. 

All allowed in the 80s. 

Nowadays, the only place a long term ciggy can smoke in peace is on the toilet bowl in his own hdb flat toilet. 

Bye bye open air, indiscriminate, blatant, explicit, consequence free smoking. 

Hello, to clean, ciggy smoke, carcinogenic chemical laden air.

On 1/6/2022 at 10:57 PM, AllanKay said:

That was very common in the 80s.

Wonder why it is common in the 80s for guys no matter young or old to go nearby their house eatery topless? But now not anymore?

Gay Jokes, I think they have all but disappeared now. In the 80's & 90's, it was very common to hear gay jokes in everyday conversation. 

I remember my boss saying this all the time, when arriving and no one was there. "It's like a Poofter's picnic in here.........there is no cunt here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.