Male HQ

Sleeping Naked is very Healthy!

Gregtey

I may sleep naked or nearly naked in summer, so I don't need to cool the house so much and save energy.

Now in winter it's the opposite: I sleep with warm clothes on so I don't need to heat the house so much, and save gas.

I don't think any of this has to do with health.

i always sleep naked too...it is much more relaxing, nonrestrictive and sensual too..especially if one sleep on a bed-sheet with very comfortable fabric..

maybe it is healthy because it allows temperature of our manhood to be cooler..as compared to wearing undies or pajamas..

Wear sarong. Almost the same feeling sleeping naked. Haha but I do sometimes sleep naked too. 

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

• 2 weeks later...

I used to sleep in just some short shorts during NS, and coz my bunk mate would be in his undies.

One super hot day, he slept naked and asked that I did too, saying that as I could see his dick, he should be able to see my ass.

I agreed to it and has been doing it since

I was in a three man bunk, but one bed was unoccupied, so basically a two man bunk.

He also knew that I was bi so...yeah

On 2/1/2022 at 1:26 PM, Giggidy said:

I used to sleep in just some short shorts during NS, and coz my bunk mate would be in his undies.

One super hot day, he slept naked and asked that I did too, saying that as I could see his dick, he should be able to see my ass.

I agreed to it and has been doing it since

I was in a three man bunk, but one bed was unoccupied, so basically a two man bunk.

He also knew that I was bi so...yeah

Same here. I started to. Sleep naked during ns esp only fan. After couple of days, the rest of bunk mates followed me. Lol. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sleeping naked is good so that your skin can breath and partly enviroment frenly as swell save on washing more dirty laundry. It circulate your blood flow better.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:03 PM, fetish72 said:

Sleeping naked is good so that your skin can breath and partly enviroment frenly as swell save on washing more dirty laundry. It circulate your blood flow better.

I am not so sure on the saving on the dirty laundry part. 

I sleep naked, and yes, I would save on bedclothes but I think I do my laundry more often because when I sleep naked, I expect my bed linens to soil more quickly from their direct contact with my skin and my sweat etc.

Whatever the case, I prefer to sleep naked because I like the freedom and I like the ease of access to my favourite toy when I wake up in the morning.

On 5/30/2022 at 5:56 PM, yhtang said:

I sleep naked, and yes, I would save on bedclothes but I think I do my laundry more often because when I sleep naked, I expect my bed linens to soil more quickly from their direct contact with my skin and my sweat etc.

Totally agree on the washing bedsheet part... I think washing PJs would be easier than bedsheets... But if you got another reason to sleep nude thats fine too ^^ To each their own :)

Totally agree that it’s less hygienic to be sleeping naked. 
Your body secretion, be it sweat, whatever is directly absorbed into the bedsheet and blanket instead of into your clothing.

You might even need to wash it everyday like you would do with clothing to prevent germs or whatever from proliferating.

On 5/30/2022 at 5:56 PM, yhtang said:

I am not so sure on the saving on the dirty laundry part. 

Whatever the case, I prefer to sleep naked because I like the freedom and I like the ease of access to my favourite toy when I wake up in the morning.

Soiled as you sweat alot as i slrrp with my ac and the fan on so i dont really sweat unless i have someone on my bed than i sweat.

• 6 months later...

I don't sleep naked/almost naked for health reason...I just love the freedom of not having to wear anything/or just loose boxer short while sleeping..having said that, I'd always replace my bedsheet and take bath regularly

love, no hate