Male HQ

One Thing That You Do Really Well.

Guest Idealeh

Guest Idealeh

Hi. Just want to start a chain for everyone to list down the one thing that you do really well. I am sure we all have many skills, talents, etc. but if you are only allowed to pick one. Which one will you choose? 

To start the ball rolling. 

I am good at talking to people in a sincere manner. Surprisingly I am not a social worker :)

On 1/4/2022 at 4:12 PM, Guest Idealeh said:

Hi. Just want to start a chain for everyone to list down the one thing that you do really well. I am sure we all have many skills, talents, etc. but if you are only allowed to pick one. Which one will you choose? 

To start the ball rolling. 

I am good at talking to people in a sincere manner. Surprisingly I am not a social worker :)

I'm good at sleeping. I can sleep for a very long time. After waking up, I can sleep again. 

For what matters here,  I find that I am good at writing posts about many subjects, and they easily become controversial.

I think that controversy is positive, because it makes us think harder.  A lazy brain may have it much easier to slide into dementia?

Guest Thinker
On 1/5/2022 at 9:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

For what matters here,  I find that I am good at writing posts about many subjects, and they easily become controversial.

I think that controversy is positive, because it makes us think harder.  A lazy brain may have it much easier to slide into dementia?

True, but bitching, bragging and breying is not positive.   Now back to the topic.

I am good at thinking rather than talking.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, Guest Thinker said:

True, but bitching, bragging and breying is not positive.   Now back to the topic.

I am good at thinking rather than talking.

You don't just think here.  You also write,  so that we know what you think.  No one talks here,  all we can do is write.

This is also all what I do at BW.  I only write.  None of this bitching, bragging, braying.  This is perhaps what others interpret when they read what I write. But that is THEIR thinking...  Maybe I am in reality a shy individual who only whispers?   :lol:   A simple, innocent writing.  I would never force anyone into anything.  I respect everyone's individuality and freedom of choice.  I think I do this really well. :) 

Edited by Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.