Male HQ

Have you encountered you're being freindzoned but he still wants to keep you as his FWB?

Guest friendzone

Guest friendzone

Have you encountered you're being freindzoned but he still wants to keep you as his FWB? 

Will you take up this offer?

Can your heart take it? You might be treated just like a hole or a dick to satisfy him.

Do you secretly wish that he might develop feelings for you someday and unfriendzone you?

The thing is what you want actually...

He is guy who have needs you also have needs...if both just want to play why not it is mutual meaning he prefer you to have fun sex which is good like regulars. 

But if you expect a love feelings for him then it is not best to continue coz you expect something from him when does not even care. So what for going for that if you prefer to have relationship? You ended become a scapegoat and hurt etc ..

So decide if it just for fun sex why not? He seem want to be loyal to u just for fun sex which is good. 

If you looking for more which he don't, that it is pointless...

Nowadays, most guys are very choosy picky etc...with their ego, characteristics and race preferences so...you decide lah...

i always keep my expectations realistic, why want from him what he cannot give?

also as you mature, you realise you are not so desperate for friends. or to be likable, or popular or the life of the party. 

so, in the future, just start everything as FWB. maybe even just the benefits.

then when the sex chemistry is there, you can then consider making them into a friend.

i have had lasting friendships this way, and seriously, it is also a more honest and authentic way. 

so even when sex in no longer on the table, due to changing attractions or r/s status, the friendship still remains. 

i have remained friends with some of my hookups for years - and it is a gentle way of extending love to others.

it goes to show that brotherhood, friendship and support in the gay community extends BEYOND SEX.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.