Male HQ

Describe your favorite BW member without typing his name

Guest Situ27

Guest Guest3
On 1/9/2022 at 7:18 AM, Guest Situ27 said:

So let me start. He is 50ish, still fit. Do not afraid posting his body picture. And he is married.

Hmmm. Is he malay?

Mine is also old who loves sniffing socks. His nickname was named after a bird

I quite like the matured uncle (ok maybe daddy is a nicer term lol) whose handle has a term for money in it. He's quite a regular here and I believe he resides in the US of A now... his posts are usually sincere and insightful.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:57 AM, Guest Money said:

I quite like the matured uncle (ok maybe daddy is a nicer term lol) whose handle has a term for money in it. He's quite a regular here and I believe he resides in the US of A now... his posts are usually sincere and insightful.

Doncoin

On 1/14/2022 at 2:57 AM, Guest Money said:

On 1/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, Guest Guest2 said:

Doncoin

Me too... Luv to read wat he wrote. He talk with brain. I can haf a hardon by seeing his profile pic. Probably I m into daddy with such bod like him. 

Guest Lamapalooza

The one with a harem of young , willing , raw bootoms who is into serial monogamy. 

Yet occasionally finds empty slots to troll the saunas . 

Has a he man bod, hulk like, thick and hard. 

And roars like a bull when arriving.

Rhymes with Sulphuric.

Guest Diu gwei lo!
On 1/22/2022 at 3:03 AM, Guest Guest said:

definitely nobody's favorite, but I guess everyone will know who I am referring to. 

Lying Lion - Liar - Posters and Art Prints | TeePublic

Lol he and the other yang ren (wu san ba ling) are so full of shit I completely ignore their posts. Don't wanna give them any attention.

Guest disclose yourself
On 1/22/2022 at 3:36 AM, Guest Diu gwei lo! said:

Lol he and the other yang ren (wu san ba ling) are so full of shit I completely ignore their posts. Don't wanna give them any attention.

Well said! One is a pretentious, self-righteous moderator wannabe. The other is sometimes full of irrelevant shit.

Guest Tylers nipples
On 1/22/2022 at 6:38 AM, Guest disclose yourself said:

Well said! One is a pretentious, self-righteous moderator wannabe. The other is sometimes full of irrelevant shit.

That yangren has his own thread..so hopefully can br locked there ..instead of keesiao anyhow run

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.