Male HQ

A closure is what everyone need. Be kind and empathetic

kidster

I recently got rejected. This rejection is unlike many others that I experienced before. I must say I'm very grateful that guy. 

I usually don't chase after the person for an answer because it could be just an excuse or at best, a polite made up answer. You will never knew it's real or not.

It might not be you, it could be him. The person might not even know what he wants. He only realize after trying out with you. 

When I probe further, then I discover the real reasons. The reasons behind the answer mean a lot to me. I can move on easier and understand my flaws better. For all you know, I might return to be a more ideal candidate. It's your turn then to chase me.

In conclusion, having an answer is better than leaving oneself hanging. 

Spend a few minutes of your time to give someone a closure is the kindest thing you do for him. Don't just block or ghost. You will appreciate it when your turn comes.

Edited by kidster

Guest Shy Sushi
On 1/9/2022 at 2:53 PM, kidster said:

The reasons behind the answer mean a lot to me.

Sometimes, we also knew part of the answer, though his answer may help to sum it up.   Assure him that his answer wlll help you understand yourself better, to ease him from being "pai seh" to talk about it.

Think we underestimate the difficulty for two people to be together for the long term, especially for PLU with how society look at us and make it hard to unmask. In today’s world of fast food concept, many only think about now and want immediate satisfaction. To be together for long term needs both to commit, supportive immediate family and ability to grow old together when thinking can change. Last but definitely not least, luck or some call it fate!

I recently got rejected. This rejection is unlike many others that I experienced before. I must say I'm very grateful that guy. 

I usually don't chase after the person for an answer because it could be just an excuse or at best, a polite made up answer. You will never knew it's real or not.

It might not be you, it could be him. The person might not even know what he wants. He only realize after trying out with you. 

When I probe further, then I discover the real reasons. The reasons behind the answer mean a lot to me. I can move on easier and understand my flaws better. For all you know, I might return to be a more ideal candidate. It's your turn then to chase me.

Spend a few minutes of your time to give someone a closure is the kindest thing you do for him. Don't just block or ghost. You will appreciate it when your turn comes.

Is it due to your looks? Or your bod? Or your cock? Or your loose ass?

Ugly means ugly! Flabby means flabby! Small means small! Loose means loose!

You cannot help it too!  You are also very poor thing what!

left hanging not knowing can be hard to bear... your mind is forever wondering and cannot move on. the reason is almost always cruel but after the hurt, you can drop the wondering, move on, and be happy again... i know it so well. i was left hanging for a long time..........

Some things may not have closure. 

My friend agreed to go out socially with his fk buddy. Covid came, they see less of others, more of each other. Started to spend more time together, staycations too. 2 years. Out of the blue, the fk buddy said he started seeing someone else.

And that's just it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 12:53 AM, kidster said:

What you wrote is very kind.  Of course one should not leave someone hanging!   The person who breaks up a rs should explain why.  Of course this explanation can also lack sincerity.   If someone breaks up with me and leaves me hanging, I should think:  Good riddance.  Better now than later.  But I would ask for an explanation, and if he has to lie, this is his business.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it due to your looks? Or your bod? Or your cock? Or your loose ass?

Ugly means ugly! Flabby means flabby! Small means small! Loose means loose!

You cannot help it too!  You are also very poor thing what!

Is this why you are always left hanging ?

I'm not sure we can ever have "closure" when a bf breaks off a relationship. If we press and he gives a reason, how sure can we be that this is the correct one? He can really say anything. In many cases he may well have found a new bf but will be reluctant to tell us. If that is the real reason, what good will it do for us to know. For surely we will then want to know so many other things - what has he got that I haven't? Didn't you enjoy sex with me? etc.

I believe @Greenliv has it absolutely right - 

On 1/11/2022 at 4:49 AM, Greenliv said:

It's about communication. Some like to talk, some don't. It's good to receive feedback, but it's okay too if one doesn't get it. It's not all just about me. Now I try to think for the other person and will respect that he simply doesn't want to talk to me. 

Just accept that it hasn't worked out and move on, no matter how hurt you may feel.

Quite common to get rejected.  No need to ask for a reason or reasons, get used to it and move on.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 1/23/2022 at 8:32 AM, Steve5380 said:

What you wrote is very kind.  Of course one should not leave someone hanging!   The person who breaks up a rs should explain why.  Of course this explanation can also lack sincerity.   If someone breaks up with me and leaves me hanging, I should think:  Good riddance.  Better now than later.  But I would ask for an explanation, and if he has to lie, this is his business.

Edited by Poetry and far away

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.