Male HQ

Why dicks with foreskin that can't pull back always have a smell even after washing?

Guest foreskin

On 1/13/2022 at 12:51 AM, Guest foreskin said:

Why dicks with foreskin that can't pull back always have a smell even after washing? 

I met two guys. Both of them have the same problem. Any solution?

Smegma is the thick, white, cheesy substance that collects under the foreskin of the penis. It's more common in uncircumcised men who don't clean that area well enough. Your body produces a lubricant to help the foreskin retract. That lubricant can build up under your foreskin along with other natural oils, dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria. That’s why this condition is less common in circumcised males. Left untreated, smegma can cause an odor or in some cases, harden and lead to irritation in the genitals.

Guest Llp liping

Lets put it in perspective, smegma or penile head secretions are fpund in all male mammal genitals and even in human female genitalia especially the clitoris and clitoral hood. 

If smegma did not exist, the penis would not retract smoothly and with smoorh lubrication.

It is important in mammal reproduction and the smell holds a purpose to alert and inform. 

That  2 guys had their foreskin wrapoed the head and corona for the 365 /24/ 7 .

Would you mind spending ar leat 10 to 15 minutes using Senka  odour change shower foam to wash , unfold, and debride every crevice, nook and crany to wash away that days accumulated dead skin, sweat, apocrine wax, smegma, urine remnants and flusg away it all with warm soapy foamy Senka brand shower foan , with odor change detector. 

Really moisturising. And nice fragranr, 

All mammals smell down there. 

You can reduce 97% of the smell, 3 %  depends on that person personal chemistry makeup. Some will smell less, some smell more.

Simple, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen.

or simply stop sucking cocks if you cannot take the smell.

or don't smell, just suck, "cheese" and all!

Alternatively, just go for uncut cocks!

The choice is yours.

Edited by GachiMuchi

I think there is a topic on this but just moved somewhere down.

The problem is that such parts are taboo topics in Asia.

And the solution is not a full circumcision or must not be a full circumcision.

Time is crucial also, the earlier (baby age) something is done, the better, on later stages there might only be the circumcision solution left.

In Europe for instance, doctors will recommend the parents to "cut" a short part of the foreskin to avoid issues when they are teenagers/adults.

If you are in the adult stage, you should consult your doctor and see what can be done or should be done.

I personally have issues in understanding why some guys who have a non-retractable foreskin don't get a small operation and pass a 2 weeks period until the problem is resolved (not necessarily requiring a full circumcision). But the option is theirs and it is their issue if people suffering from this receive rejections.

On the washing:

Also note: Too much hygiene may be also counterproductive. Balanitis (infection around the foreskin) is mostly not the cause of too little hygiene but too much. 

The soap ingredients of shower gels (if too aggressive) may impact such infections.

Wash frequently but don't overdo.

Tis happen to men who haf tight foreskin tat cnt be pull back to wash.   So e accumulated Smegma (cheese) over e years created a smell. 

Some gay men haf fetish on tat smell. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.