Male HQ

Lan Yu Men Spa @Hindoo Road

Revival90

• G_M changed the title to Lan Yu Men Spa @Hindoo Road

They do have Masseurs from China and Malaysia, from the few that I got to select from, on site.

The owner mentioned Vietnam and Taiwan too (needs verification or ask him).

The decor/environment not as nice as Shuang Spa or Spa d’lite, but for current promotion of $65 (60min) is certainly of value since the others are charging $94 (60min).

Massage ok and not too different from typical ones you get at Shuang Spa…

On 1/17/2022 at 1:43 PM, Forumer said:

Simply avoid gay massage. Visit straight joints and ask for male therapists.

There's a universe of difference! Many straight joints are notoriously homophobic. You should listen to the comments made by the masseurs about some of the male clients who try to flirt with them. The disdain they hold for PLU's is intolerable. Why go to such places and be despised?

There are also vietnamese, I went to try the other day, and the review as follows:

Ambience: 2/5 (similar to HTspa from JB but a bit lousy than HTspa.)

Massage: 1/5 (their technician skills too tough, more like tui na style rather than sensual, when I am there I'm aching, after I left, sore and aching, not the best feeling) 

Service: 3/5 ( their technicians has big tools but stops there only, doesn't allow them to fully use even at their full service rate)

Overall: 2/5 (what you pay is what you get, I expected more since I'm paying similar rate to the $94 side but didn't expect the return to be less than the $94 side) 

After the massage I expected to be relaxed and refreshed but it turn out to be totally the opposite. I am more aching than relaxed. 

Edited by p-2122
Add ons

Here's to give my feedback as went for a massage to give it a try an hour ago but was utterly disappointed. I was attended by a malaysian guy & never head again ever.

Ambience:

3.5/5 (Seemed unrenovated, air con was switched on & wooden tiles with sound easily)

Music:

2/5 (playing his own pop songs through mobile)

Service:

1.5/5 (Unfriendly, attitude as in face changed after rejecting extras & payment mode)

Massage:

4/5 (Fully good but until my front body had not done properly yet & was informed for shower)

Payment:

2.5/5 (Cash & paynow payment only)

Masseurs:

3.5/5 (Mostly are young & some body build was fit/strong)

Prices:

4/5 (Affordable & acceptable)

Greetings:

3/5 (Acceptable, chattable. I think the Boss was from china who were friendly & greeted me)

Thanks for reading. ^^

Edited by cottonwool

Personally, I would not recommend.

The place is rather makeshift and there is no background music either.  The masseur that I engaged had little strength.  Out of the 90 mins, 70 mins was soft shiatsu, and 15 mins was oil.   Massage skills are 2/5

Edited by Ordinary

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Ricky would like to thank GM for the chance. 

Happy lunar new year to all! 

Lanyu Men Spa is opened as usual for CNY period. Do call/message Ricky for appointments. +65 9651 1100

In an effort to improve their massage service and skills, do give feedback to the masseurs during the massage if you are feeling uncomfortable with the strength.

Personally I have told one of them that their dry rub finger press at the start of the massage is too long. I would prefer the oil portion of the massage to be longer. Hopefully they will improve on that the next time I go. 

Anything you wish to ask or discuss or clarify, Ricky will be more than happy to answer them. Can also PM me or telegram me (as some of you managed to find my telegram) and I will try to answer as best, but response may not be fast fast compared to Ricky. 😅

I would like to provide my honest opinion. 

If you are someone who actually enjoys massages, you may avoid this place. 

It seems like a makeshift establishment, who seem to be very discreet, especially their entrance. 

I got there on time, only to wait for my masseur to arrive 45mins later. The masseur who came was also apparently a "student". Customer Service wise, they were very welcoming and I would say top notch, but I am not there for their customer service. 

The masseur clearly had no experience in massaging. The entire massage took place only 45mins. Out of 45mins 40mins was spent on my back and the other 5mins was me on my front. The moment I flipped over, I was immediately offered a HJ. I don't think the amount I paid for that service was worth it. 

Don't think I will ever visit them again. 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:00 PM, DeepPounder said:

I would like to provide my honest opinion. 

If you are someone who actually enjoys massages, you may avoid this place. 

It seems like a makeshift establishment, who seem to be very discreet, especially their entrance. 

I got there on time, only to wait for my masseur to arrive 45mins later. The masseur who came was also apparently a "student". Customer Service wise, they were very welcoming and I would say top notch, but I am not there for their customer service. 

The masseur clearly had no experience in massaging. The entire massage took place only 45mins. Out of 45mins 40mins was spent on my back and the other 5mins was me on my front. The moment I flipped over, I was immediately offered a HJ. I don't think the amount I paid for that service was worth it. 

Don't think I will ever visit them again. 

i think for them to make an effort to turn things around will require a week or two before more honest and sincere reviews pop up on here that reflects their improvement. so let's see what happens 2 weeks later 😃

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Just had a session with Andy today. Massage is actually much better than expected, considering the reviews above. I must be the beneficiary of all the improvement from the above feedback. In addition to him being one of the more experienced masseur, I was told. Dry press, oily sensual then Thai stretching. 

Location wise follow google instruction. There's a picture of the back door to be used. It's NOT exactly at 11 hindoo road BTW. No door bell so need to Whatsapp before arrival. 

Interior decor can be improved but it's spacious and I like that their toilet has anti-slip mats. Can be slippery with the oil sometimes...

I'm not related to them in any way but we do need to have more options for men spa. 

Went with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the session. I like it hard so the pressure was just right for me. Masseur incorporated sensual touches. I like that my hands/arms were massaged as well. 

Room is spacious & dimmed. Relaxing music in the whole place. Definitely the ambience can be better. Superb customer service by Ricky & the masseur, Aaron (9/10). 

He is with washboard abs(!), eager to please. 

Definitely, a place I’d go back to. 

Ricky would like to thank all the customers for their feedback during this period. 

they are closed for now. Planning to move to a new location and taking this period to further train the masseurs on their skill. 

When they reopen will announce again 

thank you. 

• G_M locked this topic
On 2/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, Revival90 said:

Ricky would like to thank all the customers for their feedback during this period. 

they are closed for now. Planning to move to a new location and taking this period to further train the masseurs on their skill. 

When they reopen will announce again 

thank you. 

Thread locked as announced by the owner.