Male HQ

CNA - Inside Maximum Security Series

Guest Guest

Anyone got follow / watch the cna insider Singapore inmates documentary. 

Graceson daddy so hot sia. Gangster body but sweet loving daddy. 

Abang rusdi always topless, like model posing like that. Also didn't know inmates aren't allowed to wear underwear and alot of strip search. 

Very homo erotic. 

Maybe just maybe prison life isn't that bad. It's the "can't find job" "forever a criminal" can never be successful after prison life that's the worst. 

Imagine losing a 8k job. Go jail come out can only work for 2k. Nobody want to hire. 

We have to do better. 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:00 PM, Guest Sian said:

Anyone got follow / watch the cna insider Singapore inmates documentary. 

Graceson daddy so hot sia. Gangster body but sweet loving daddy. 

Abang rusdi always topless, like model posing like that. Also didn't know inmates aren't allowed to wear underwear and alot of strip search. 

Very homo erotic. 

Maybe just maybe prison life isn't that bad. It's the "can't find job" "forever a criminal" can never be successful after prison life that's the worst. 

Imagine losing a 8k job. Go jail come out can only work for 2k. Nobody want to hire. 

We have to do better. 

Cos there is nothing else to do in there. Exercising helps to pass the time and not think too much about outside life or their families. Plus they eat clean and nutritious food. Low in salt, sugar and taste. 

On 2/7/2022 at 6:12 PM, Guest guest said:

isn't there already an existing thread

Imagine Graceson coming to this thread after he's discharged and seeing all the comments here.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Imagine Graceson coming to this thread after he's discharged and seeing all the comments here.

He can look for me and rape me 

Guest Curious graceson

Anyone know whether this graceson is the graceson ang in news, some director of debt collection agency in another case? 

I can't figure out the time line. In the documentary, graceson say his daughter was born in 2009. But the latest is graceson is doing time 6 years. Means his daughter was born in a previous incarceration? 

Also graceson mentioned that his wife don't have to work, got maid, etc. Means graceson is damn rich?? 

Or is graceson rich because of the illegal nature of his job? So go to jail is still worth it cause after come out still got money. No worries. 

Very interesting this graceson character. 

Then he also mention like his back story is related to gang. Get cane stroke cannot cry... Then I wonder what his fellow ex gang members will think of him. Revealing trade secrets etc... 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:03 AM, Guest Curious graceson said:

Anyone know whether this graceson is the graceson ang in news, some director of debt collection agency in another case? 

Don't think so the debt collection case was 2016 and the main culprit that lady was penalised in court only in 2019.

He wouldn't be released this year November if 6 years n 5 months.

Inside-Maximum-Security-Graceson.png

On 2/8/2022 at 10:08 PM, singalion said:

Don't think so the debt collection case was 2016 and the main culprit that lady was penalised in court only in 2019.

He wouldn't be released this year November if 6 years n 5 months.

Inside-Maximum-Security-Graceson.png

You fucker, don't you know the PDPA law?

On 1/26/2022 at 12:25 AM, Guest wonder said:

serious qn - i wonder if the inmates wear underwear beneath the standard blue shorts?

In the last episode it was said they don't wear any underwear below the shorts.

that means when they strip in front of the prison guard, they are naked.

What surprised me is that they were made to strip in front of everyone with their pants down. In one sequence there were about 5 prisoners lining up and had to down their pants.

Which means there is no "obscenity" in prison and no privacy.

Note to readers: I m just responding to the above query from another post.

Edited by singalion

On 2/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, singalion said:

In the last episode it was said they don't wear any underwear below the shorts.

that means when they strip in front of the prison guard, they are naked.

What surprised me is that they were made to strip in front of everyone with their pants down. In one sequence there were about 5 prisoners lining up and had to down their pants.

Which means there is no "obscenity" in prison and no privacy.

The program is meant to show the rehabilitation of prisoners and here you are obsessing about them not wearing underwear and stripping naked. 

Goes to show what kind of person you are.

The pictures are released on CNA.

As such there is no violation to PDPA.

One picture even shows the full name of Iskandar.

Write in to CNA or the PDPA commission if you feel that there is a violation of privacy laws.

If pictures are posted in the media than the PDPA does no longer apply.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna-insider/first-5-inmates-jailed-multiple-times-tell-all-inside-changis-maximum-security-prison-2480006

In a first, 5 inmates jailed multiple times tell all from inside Changi’s maximum-security prison

These recalcitrant offenders reveal their identities in CNA’s groundbreaking documentary, Inside Maximum Security. It is an unvarnished look at their lives of crime, their stint in jail as it unfolds and their battle to reform.

Edited by singalion

Guest Try and see

Yes, it should be him, the debt collection company director mentioned in another case. 😉

I can't figure out the time line. In the documentary, graceson say his daughter was born in 2009. But the latest is graceson is doing time 6 years. Means his daughter was born in a previous incarceration? 

I can't recall the details and I'm too lazy to rewatch the series 😛, but I remember Graceson saying that he has two daughters.

And you are right - one daughter (probably the younger?) was born while he was in jail, because he mentioned a time when the prison allowed him to carry his newborn baby. I'm not sure if that happened during his current sentence or an earlier sentence. 

The guy was jailed four times so it's a bit troublesome to figure out his timeline 😂

Guest Try and see
On 2/8/2022 at 10:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

You fucker, don't you know the PDPA law?

Relax, lah.

All those screenshots are from the show, which was shown on CNA, and over their youtube channel.

Also, their home addresses, NRIC numbers and phone numbers were not revealed.

You are the one who doesn't know what the PDPA law is. 😂

Guest Try and see
On 2/7/2022 at 6:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

That thought occurred to me also 😂

That, and of his wife stumbling across this thread. Can imagine how angry she would be.

From the series, Graceson's wife seems to be quite a possessive and jealous woman. 

Graceson even mentioned in the show that his wife ever once got jealous of his male friends when she perceived that Graceson was closer to them than to her!

Guest Try and see

Also graceson mentioned that his wife don't have to work, got maid, etc. Means graceson is damn rich?? 

Or is graceson rich because of the illegal nature of his job? So go to jail is still worth it cause after come out still got money. No worries. 

Yah, I notice that while the other inmates are agonising over the future career path, or whether they would have a roof over their head, Graceson seems to have no such anxiety.

His main concern was whether his estranged daughter can reconcile with him.

So probably he is not doing too badly financially, because the wife did not pester him much about money when she visited him.

Although the part where she mocked Graceson for wanting to enrol in a cooking class did make me hate her. And the fact that he mentioned it after such a long time shows that he's still very hurt by it.

If she doesn't learn to support and affirm her husband, then she shouldn't be surprised if one day Graceson dumps her for a more supportive and loving girlfriend.

CNA Insider

In a first, 5 inmates jailed multiple times tell all from inside Changi’s maximum-security prison

05 Feb 2022

These recalcitrant offenders reveal their identities in CNA’s groundbreaking documentary, Inside Maximum Security. It is an unvarnished look at their lives of crime, their stint in jail as it unfolds and their battle to reform.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/cna-insider/first-5-inmates-jailed-multiple-times-tell-all-inside-changis-maximum-security-prison-2480006

When inmates — who do not get to wear underwear in prison — step out of the cell to attend a programme or go for their twice-weekly yard time in a recreation hall, they must strip and give the officers their clothes.

“The officer will just do a quick rub-down to make sure that they don’t try to hide anything in their clothing and also to check whether the inmates have any injury,” said Ang.

This is for the safety of inmates and officers, added the superintendent.

CNA reported this on their article on the show on their own. I just read it only.

Guest Try and see
On 2/8/2022 at 11:26 PM, singalion said:

CNA Insider

05 Feb 2022

When inmates — who do not get to wear underwear in prison — step out of the cell to attend a programme or go for their twice-weekly yard time in a recreation hall, they must strip and give the officers their clothes.

“The officer will just do a quick rub-down to make sure that they don’t try to hide anything in their clothing and also to check whether the inmates have any injury,” said Ang.

This is for the safety of inmates and officers, added the superintendent.

CNA reported this on their article on the show on their own. I just read it only.

Yeah, Rusdi also mentioned in part 4 that they don't get to wear underwear.

Guest Try and see
On 2/7/2022 at 12:00 PM, Guest Sian said:

Abang rusdi always topless, like model posing like that.

Yeah, I notice the camera seems to like to linger over Rusdi's shirtless body, especially when he is in the shower 😍

Guest Try and see
On 1/26/2022 at 3:26 PM, lonelyglobe said:

they were only reading old newspaper that was 2 weeks ago, why? Cant SPH donate those unsold paper to them?

Yes, why not let them have Netflix as well?

Because it's Changi Prison, my friend, not the Ritz Carlton.

Guest Try and see
On 1/25/2022 at 12:02 AM, quanjishou said:

my question is not jerk off during shower or not, but since be it shower or just resting, CCTV is monitoring 24 hrs, so if they get caught masturbating is it allowed?

I don't think inmates jerking off in solitary confinement is a big issue.

The CCTV is mostly to make sure that they don't hang themselves in the cell, or harm themselves in other ways.

It's also to catch them doing illegal stuff like smuggling contraband items, vandalising the cell, or tatooing.

Jerking off is the least of the guards' concern. 😉

I also wonder do they shave their kkj? 

Can they request more shaver to shave their public area? 

And if one inmate shave like baby during strip search sure everyone can see. 

Also of all the inmates, graceson is the only one who is the most hardened one. Like kena 21 strokes. Parang, samurai sword. Really scary. 

The others are like "I just wanna get high only la bro. Got caught doing drugs" 

Then turns out graceson hard exterior hides his soft inside. Like the way he hunch back try to hide his face when speaking to his daughter. 

Very daddy. Like how he want to learn how to speak with his daughter. I also very scared to talk to kids. Like kids can do anything and get away with it. 

Yup, Graceson will violently assault anyone in prison who lay their lusty fingers on him or insult his wife or his family..  Try him..

Assault rate in Singapore prisons up since 2019

dw-prison-assault-220209.jpg?VersionId=l
Singapore Prisons Emergency Action Response Force officers restraining a violent "inmate" during a demonstration on Feb 8, 2022. ST PHOTO: KEVIN LIM

PUBLISHED

41 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE - The assault rate in prisons here went up in 2019 and has been hovering around the same level since, statistics released by the Singapore Prison Service (SPS) on Wednesday (Feb 9) revealed.

Between April 2021 and March this year, the assault rate is expected to be 46.1 per 10,000 inmates, with the current rate between April and December 2021 standing at 34.6.

These cases include any attack on prison officers or assaults on fellow inmates during which the victim sustains serious injuries.

Guest Bay Song Ah
On 2/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, Since u r here said:

qns - who pay THE Sch fees?? 1 took diploma too

Why ? You got issues ? You want free education is it ? Sure, go and commit a crime lo...  a more serious one hor, so that your stay in prison will be long for you to benefit the "free" education in prison... 🙄

It's good to enrol those people in school. Imagine you still have 6 years. Then you can look forward to O level 2 years. Then 2 more years. A level. 

Something to look forward. At first I saw the first episode. I got panic attack like it feels so locked up. Like what rusdi say the 48 hours on weekend is very jialat. 

But as the episodes go by, it become clear that they have schedule. To check tablet la. To go yard la. To go school la. Or sessions... 

So going back to the cell feels like peace time like go home to own room like that. 

Imagine if for 6 years is just locked up in the cell. Omg panic attack again

On 2/9/2022 at 2:24 AM, singalion said:

What the series never revealed was why all of them were places into single person cells. For the gang guys I may understand, but the non gang guys?

i have a feeling all of them have more serious offences that's not shown (on CNA).

by default they are being put into 4 or 6-man cells.

the single cells are for 'dangerous' inmates or those with very serious offences.

On 2/9/2022 at 11:47 AM, LearnToSee3 said:

Sorry, did anyone notice this or it is just me ? 🤣😂

🤣😂

🤣😂

I noticed that all of them are armpit clean.   Are they born naturally hairless ? or it is a requirement to shave ? 

Only Rusdi bare his bod.

Unless you have x-ray eyes, it's not shown whether the others have 'clean armpits'.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Guest Panic said:

It's good to enrol those people in school. Imagine you still have 6 years. Then you can look forward to O level 2 years. Then 2 more years. A level. 

Something to look forward. At first I saw the first episode. I got panic attack like it feels so locked up. Like what rusdi say the 48 hours on weekend is very jialat. 

But as the episodes go by, it become clear that they have schedule. To check tablet la. To go yard la. To go school la. Or sessions... 

So going back to the cell feels like peace time like go home to own room like that. 

That's why SG prisons very good already.

Earlier some people mentioned about what no human rights here. Oh pls, they commit crimes and hence they are charged and being put into prisons.

I think prisons in other countries can be much much worse.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, Since u r here said:

qns - who pay THE Sch fees?? 1 took diploma too

These guys sitting inside Changi doesn't cost you money???

Guess who pays their accomodation and food in jail and who comes up with facility, infrastructure and employees in the prisons...

Be happy, if they get some diploma and don't go back to prison...

What do you think will cost you less???

On 2/9/2022 at 12:56 PM, Guest Bored said:

Then turns out graceson hard exterior hides his soft inside. Like the way he hunch back try to hide his face when speaking to his daughter. 

Very daddy. Like how he want to learn how to speak with his daughter. I also very scared to talk to kids. Like kids can do anything and get away with it. 

If he is so soft as you think, then why is he in jail?

To me his cries during the phone were more related to his own sadness and recognising his failure in life not being what he should have been.

But let's not forget he has to blame himself for his situation.

Also, I thought the daughter was not very happy to talk to her father, there was more silence during the call and just some one syllable replies from her.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Guest Panic said:

Just remember how Iskandar said that the fact that he was able to see the sky every day on his school stint meant so much to him already.

The school is good as it is a challenge and for their mental well being.

It may also bring them the right sense that they are able to fit into the "normal" life.

I was more shocked about the fact that only a few get the chance.

Best would be to give all of them a perspective after prison by such education and upskilling. Find at least a job that can feed a family later and not falling back into the crime life.

As other mentioned in certain areas, these ex inmates are sought (Logistics, hospitality, F&B etc)

Surely, some are too aggressive and even education won't help them and would trouble the others.

It seems that the direction here is going to a better "resocialisation" of prisoners.

Edited by singalion

On 2/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

i have a feeling all of them have more serious offences that's not shown (on CNA).

by default they are being put into 4 or 6-man cells.

the single cells are for 'dangerous' inmates or those with very serious offences.

But maybe anything with gang membership or drug is considered as serious.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:58 PM, quanjishou said:

if u all notice they put S1E4, which is season 1 episode 4.

so there will be future season.

But Rusdi was released already.

Changing the characters would be annoying.

But in the last episode they were showing this older guy at the end. Not sure if they continue with him.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:58 PM, quanjishou said:

if u all notice they put S1E4, which is season 1 episode 4.

so there will be future season.

maybe season 2 will be all women.

BW guys wont be interested cos all cb no lj.

On 2/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, singalion said:

But in the last episode they were showing this older guy at the end. Not sure if they continue with him.

That's Rusdi, returning after a massive bender on Ice. :D

This is what happens when you do drugs.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.