Male HQ

CNA - Inside Maximum Security Series

Guest Guest

On 2/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

They should make Graceson a reality series star, get him to cameo opposite Fann Wong in a tragic romance or something.

His life already so tragic, I don't think he needs more tragedy, and his wifey won't be pleased if he is dating another pussy such as Fann Wong...

• 3 weeks later...

This article from today sheds more light on some areas in prison:

Inmates not allowed to shadow box in prison cells as they may be learning how to fight: Faishal

ST Published 8 March 2022

SINGAPORE - A rare glimpse into the day-to-day lives of inmates serving time behind bars emerged in a Parliament sitting on Tuesday (March 8).

Inmates are only allowed to do stretching exercises in their cells and vigorous exercise such as shadow boxing is not permitted, said Minister of State for Home Affairs Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim.

Associate Professor Faishal was responding to a question from Mr Leon Perera (Aljunied GRC) on whether prison and drug rehabilitation centre inmates are prohibited from exercising in their cells and whether Singapore Prison Service will consider allowing them to do prescribed workouts in their cells given the significant psychological and health benefits of exercise.

Prof Faishal said the rule against vigorous exercises in cells helps to maintain order in prison: "Some inmates may claim to be exercising in their cell when shadow-boxing or sparring, or giving tips and teaching others how to fight and attack opponents. This would pose challenges to maintaining good order and discipline in prison."

Another reason for this rule is to prevent conflict in cells, since most cells are designed to house up to four or eight inmates and there is not enough space for vigorous exercise without affecting others or intruding into their personal space, added Prof Faishal.

The rule is maintained even if there is only one inmate occupying the cell as it ensures equal treatment, he said.

Prof Faishal noted that inmates generally have at least an hour of recreational time per day on weekdays which they can use for exercise and ball games in the recreational yard, or other activities like watching television and playing board games.

In a separate reply, he provided an update on take-up rate of various rehabilitation programmes in response to Mr Zhulkarnain Abdul Rahim's (Chua Chu Kang GRC) question on how many inmates attended such programmes last year.

Prof Faishal said that psychology-based correctional and family programmes were assessed to be suitable for about half of last year's admissions into prison.

But about 5 per cent may not attend the programmes due to motivation or mental health issues. Some may also fall sick, he added.

About 40 per cent of the inmate population attended skills training as at the end of last year, while about 30 per cent attended work programmes. For other programmes, such as educational and religious programmes, participation ranged from about 5 per cent to 60 per cent, depending on inmates' needs and preferences, said Prof Faishal.

Responding to Mr Perera on the frequency of such programmes, Prof Faishal said psychology-based correctional programmes consist of individual and group sessions and take place one to three times a week, with varying intensity from a few weeks to a few months depending on the inmate.

Religious programmes occur weekly, while pre-release programmes take place towards the end of an inmate's sentence.

"At the halfway houses, all supervisees would have to go through a programme to reinforce the skills and concepts learnt in prison," said Prof Faishal.

All inmates can access programmes using tablet computers, rehabilitation materials like e-versions of psychology-based correctional programmes, motivational talks and guides on regulating emotions and communication skills.

While there are different programmes in prison to help inmates rehabilitate and prepare them for reintegration into the society, their successful reintegration also depends on other factors such as them having stable employment and positive pro-social networks, Prof Faishal said.

"It would also depend very much on the individual's personal motivation and desire to change," he added.

In a written reply to Mr Perera on the wages inmates receive in work programmes, Minister of Home Affairs K.

Shanmugam said that work programmes ensure that inmates stay purposefully engaged, develop positive work ethics and pick up useful skills for them to join the workforce after their release.

“Inmates can choose whether they want to participate in work programmes,” he said, adding: “The allowance is not meant to be a wage but serves to motivate inmates to perform well and develop themselves while on work programmes. Currently, this ranges from about $0.30 to $2.60 per hour for prison workshops, and depends on the requirements of the work programme.”

On 2/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

They should make Graceson a reality series star, get him to cameo opposite Fann Wong in a tragic romance or something.

I google-ed & found Mister Graceson Ang, who is 2 years younger than me.
Time mark in the video:   34:07
4th Incarceration, 3 Offences: 

Carrying Weapons,
Drug Use,
Criminal Intimidation.

Sentenced in 2016, to 5months, 6 years, & 21 strokes of the cane.

Will be released in November 2022.

FYI.

*i did not watch any of this Youtube video.*
Below is my observations, as a Singaporean who had 2 police cases(so far) & was almost sentenced to jail recently:

1. using the CNA YOUTUBE PAGE, how many videos they have created on "PRISON LIFE"?
    29-1-2022.
    5.5 million views.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJqRPycWUDg&t=2032s

2. Part 2/4 , 29-1-2022, 900K views> youtube.com/watch?v=UITJvieslFY

3. Part 3/4, 5-2-22,  570K views> youtube.com/watch?v=6Bfg9jMOV9A

4. Part 4/4, 6-2-22,   740K views> youtube.com/watch?v=vkrCZHNKQ9o

5. 1-2-22          > 200K views > youtube.com/watch?v=ZRR3SrUIE2w

6. 18-8-2018   > 3.9 million views > youtube.com/watch?v=1NIXcUObjXc

7. 14-2-22      > 97K views > youtube.com/watch?v=eRqxCupauCw

8. 5-3-21        > 520K views > youtube.com/watch?v=P20BKp5ssyc

9. 25-11-2016> 50K views > youtube.com/watch?v=rT9BtnQuOQ8

10. 24-2-22> 21K views > youtube.com/watch?v=OhyMO88Aj8Y

11. 17-12-21> 55K views> youtube.com/watch?v=Ip-JrdnHtz4

12. 1-3-2019> 35K views> youtube.com/watch?v=luhpTHR0L4E

13. 4-3-22> 10K views> youtube.com/watch?v=uMZs9Z-0-NU

14. 5-3-21> 151K views> youtube.com/watch?v=24iqIod3Y1E

15. 31-8-21> 9000 views> youtube.com/watch?v=byAoF42vzRo

16. I won't be revealing any personal stories becoz anything i say will be used against me. If (for example) I shared:
    My older Sister was sent to Jail for CBT> some nasty Guests will reply:
    "SEEMS LIKE GOING TO JAIL RUNS IN THE FAMILY EH?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------thank u 4 reading.

Guest Guest
On 3/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, 30yochinese said:

Carrying Weapons,
Drug Use,
Criminal Intimidation.

FYI.

???

he is already widely discussed here in this thread.

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2022 at 9:28 AM, Since u r here said:

Everyone caught by surprise this cna pdtn is so so popular!!! Hence got behinds the scenes aft so much qns left on youtube

They cannot believe prison is so clean

Next series??!!!??

Never forget: There is always a purpose to do and broadcast such series. 

What is the takeaway that viewers should receive?

Guest Try and see

On 3/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, 30yochinese said:

Carrying Weapons,
Drug Use,
Criminal Intimidation.

FYI.

Hope Graceson stays out of trouble after his release this Nov. If I own a company, I don't mind hiring him. The guy seems like a good guy with potential.

Most times, they fall back into crime because after their release, no one wants to hire them, and they have no way to earn money.

Then they get angry and frustrated with society, and feel that no one cares for their survival. So they go into crime to put food on the table.

As long as they can find a decent job where people respect them, that would help them to reintegrate into society.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:28 AM, Since u r here said:

Everyone caught by surprise this cna pdtn is so so popular!!! Hence got behinds the scenes aft so much qns left on youtube

They cannot believe prison is so clean

Next series??!!!??

dun overreact leh, since when 'everyone caught by surprise' ??

On 4/17/2022 at 12:19 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Hope Graceson stays out of trouble after his release this Nov. If I own a company, I don't mind hiring him. The guy seems like a good guy with potential.

Most times, they fall back into crime because after their release, no one wants to hire them, and they have no way to earn money.

Then they get angry and frustrated with society, and feel that no one cares for their survival. So they go into crime to put food on the table.

As long as they can find a decent job where people respect them, that would help them to reintegrate into society.

He cannot la. He was director of some debt collection agency. 

He went jail. His wife also don't need to work... Got maid... 

Means his debt collection agency so lucrative that can sustain lifestyle and don't need work.. 

Why would graceson work for you? 

On 4/17/2022 at 12:19 PM, Guest Try and see said:

We are all hopeful but the main issue with him is whether he can cut off all ties with this gang he seems to be a member of.

Any "new" life will only be possible if he stops following the gang.

And he must recognise that the gang members only bring him problems.

I saw this documentary and binged watched it a few months ago.

one funny takeaway was the guy Iskandar, who had been inside since his 20s. 

he has been indoors for so long that he has had ZERO photo-aging.

at 41, he still looks like he only aged 5 to 8 years.

that says a lot about the effect of the sun! i always read the scientific journals, 

but nothing is more convincing than empirical observation.

this show taught me to put on my sunscreen more diligently!!!!

on a serious note, I have had gay friends who entered due to drug offences,

for those not serious charges, they do have a shared cell.

one friend inside for 1 year only. another went in 3 times, longest was 5 years.

drug is always crystal. it is very dangerous, and make them lapse on better judgement.

it is an unspoken rule, but they did service their cellmates on a few occasion.

firstly, they are all virile men, oldest only 40s. and secondly, what else is there to do?

even if never service, most will JO fast and quick, or even have wet dreams.

and it is unrealistic to think that all inmates and guards are straight. 

when i asked him how??, he just said at night go to the toilet area and do it quickly.

so he serviced 2 out of the 4 inside during his stay.

either it was not seen or the guards saw but just close one eye, what to do?

at the most, just say that one inmate complain of stomach pain,

and another inmate was assisting out of concern. 

same typical wayang bullshit we all learnt in NS.

it is a mutual act between consenting adults, and 377a wise,

they are ALREADY IN PRISON, what other police come to catch them? lol

only thing is that sentence might be extended if caught.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 5/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, mercury1978 said:

Think that Rusdi is super hot 

And Graceson. This two Tops my all time favourite 

Graceson is straight

Guest GUEST
On 5/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, mercury1978 said:

Think that Rusdi is super hot 

And Graceson. This two Tops my all time favourite 

Rusdi has a hot toned muscular bod.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 10:05 AM, Guest Update said:

Wow!! Graceson looks so different with hair; looks a lot younger, less terrifying, but still cute af! 😍

0840am_-_group_hug_1.jpg?itok=HYqIKa6q

Hope things work out well for him, and hope he stays on the straight and narrow after his release.

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Wow!! Graceson looks so different with hair; looks a lot younger, less terrifying, but still cute af! 😍

Hope things work out well for him, and hope he stays on the straight and narrow after his release.

Their hot daddy comes home for the first time after four years, and the kids are all dressed predominantly in black as if someone died 🤦‍♂️

It's supposed to be a happy occasion, isn't it? What's with the mourning attire?

Graceson's wife has no sense of propriety. If I were her, I'd make the kids wear their nicest, brightest clothes to welcome their hot daddy home to celebrate Father's Day.

Guest Try and see

My boy Graceson needs to remove that giant centipede on his back. From a feng shui / spiritual point of view, it's not good.

1110am_-_attending_church_service_at_the

Graceson and his children at The Helping Hand's church service. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

Guest Try and see
On 4/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, Guest Haha said:

He cannot la. He was director of some debt collection agency. 

He went jail. His wife also don't need to work... Got maid... 

Means his debt collection agency so lucrative that can sustain lifestyle and don't need work.. 

Why would graceson work for you? 

If Graceson goes back to debt collection after his release, he's going to end up behind bars again within less than a year, given the nature of that job and the work environment. Is that what you want? Is that money worth it?

Also, in the show, Graceson did hint that he wants to join a different industry after his release i.e. no more debt collection for him.

Seems like Graceson is way wiser than you are, who can only think about $$$. 😂

I'm proud of him 👏

Guest Guest
On 2/9/2022 at 7:28 PM, Guest guest said:

maybe season 2 will be all women.

BW guys wont be interested cos all cb no lj.

They had the women's version a few years ago. But it was only one episode, and much less detailed.

And yes, it's not interesting to me for obvious reasons 😂

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Forgot how he looks in the documentary?

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:36 PM, Guest guest said:

Forgot how he looks in the documentary?

20220731-144404.jpg

Graceson Ang received hugs and gifts from his three children, aged seven to 13, during his first visit home in nearly four years on Father's Day. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

Graceson and his children at The Helping Hand's church service. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

20220731-144404.jpg

Graceson Ang received hugs and gifts from his three children, aged seven to 13, during his first visit home in nearly four years on Father's Day. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

Graceson and his children at The Helping Hand's church service. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

Head got hair and no hair really affect a person appearance so much.

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Guest guest said:

Head got hair and no hair really affect a person appearance so much.

Yah, very true.

The shaved head makes him look more intimidating and aggressive, but also older, manlier and tougher.

The second photo below with hair makes him look much more approachable, cuter, gentler, younger and more boyish.

20220731-144404.jpg

0705am_-_gathers_his_belongings_in_his_b

Graceson in his shared room at the halfway house. (Photo: Jeremy Long/ CNA)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 8/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, Guest guest said:

They should produce another documentary on these inmates, their life after they have released from prison.

They will.

The article did mention that they are going to make another episode to feature how Graceson and Boon Keng are reintegrating back into society.

Guest Cute graces son
On 8/9/2022 at 3:59 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Damn cute, this Graceson 😍

20220809-155809.jpg

Damn 

straight guy be it jailed or no jailed damn cuter than gay guys! 
made us so hard!!!

• 5 weeks later...

On 8/9/2022 at 4:10 PM, Guest Cute graces son said:

Damn 

straight guy be it jailed or no jailed damn cuter than gay guys! 
made us so hard!!!

On 9/8/2022 at 5:46 PM, Guest daddy graceson cute sia said:

daddy graceson cute sia .. wanna go prison to meet this kind of man, can be brother brother... come out liao can be long buddy friend.

spacer.png

You might find him cute, but it seems he rarely has his temper in control.

Quote from CNA:

Ang was a secret society member.

He has been jailed four times.

Prior to this latest prison stint, he had been jailed before and was sentenced to three strokes of the cane previously.

He has a history of carrying different weapons on at least three separate occasions.

While I hope for him that he will not return to crime, but often such secret society members will stick to these criminal organisations, and then the next damn wrong thing happens.

I better find a cute gay guy who wouldn't stab or shoot me to death on some weird allegations ...

I would also assume that his stand on homosexuality is not in favour.

These straight guys easily feel attacked when they are "admired" by gay guys. Better to keep safe distance...

Edited by singalion

On 9/8/2022 at 6:01 PM, singalion said:

You might find him cute, but it seems he rarely has his tamper in control.

Quote from CNA:

Ang was a secret society member.

He has been jailed four times.

Prior to this latest prison stint, he had been jailed before and was sentenced to three strokes of the cane previously.

He has a history of carrying different weapons on at least three separate occasions.

While I hope for him that he will not return to crime, but often such secret society members will stick to these criminal organisations, and then the next damn wrong thing happens.

I better find a cute gay guy who wouldn't stab or shoot me to death on some weird allegations ...

I would also assume that his stand on homosexuality is not in favour.

These straight guys easily feel attacked when they are "admired" by gay guys. Better to keep safe distance...

He can shove his temper into me deep. 

I'll consume his temper 

Guest 2nd Chance

I am sure he will still look very young when in his 50.  If you guys need to engage delivery like house moving , I think helping hands provide such service. Is a Christian organisation that give ex prisoners an opportunity to work for income. 

This guy can fight, better don't try his patient. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.